Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Im envious of you guys for being able to get these trinkets: the HHJ things and dvds xP

You know what? When I grow up Get a job & become financially stable [: I'll buy all the HHJ stuff possible. Mwahahahahaa

Hope they still have those stuff a few years from now o:

katielovesyou, oh my, if HHJ reads what you just wrote, I think she will be touched.

Pshh, oh yess, haha, Jun se and Hwan did say she was pretty. I meant the production intended to make HHJ appear less pretty than she actually is in real life for her to play a character that should have been on the regular-type-of-girl. I think the downplaying makes the pretty comments of the men more endearing because despite her simplicity, they actually find EunSung pretty. (Personally Eun sung is pretty to me as well) :D

On a lighter note, because KMS can actually say that to HHJ, gives me the feeling HHJ gives off an aura that makes people around her really comfortable with her. That just makes her genuinely nice for me. (lolz, I'm just thinking of the brighter side in this thing).

bashful, haha, so sorry for the essay. I didn't intend to make it long its just that I was bothered at that time by the beauty comment that I ended up saying alot of things haha. And just a picture of HHJ with the hairbrush is enough for me. She was such a goofball in that haha.

The one where she kisses the message was at 6/9 at 3:19 until 3:38 at viikii.

when I saw the crew yanking the interviewer away from HHJ, I was thinking that the crew was thinking this (to the interviewer) "I should be in HIS place!"haha. I think he was jealous haha.

And yes, I watched the special 847989345 times and I always laugh whenever KHD teases her and HHJ rebuts. I hope HHJ will guest in one of his shows. They never fail to make me laugh.

And thank you for the latest news, I especially like the third pic with her all serious while answering the test. If this was a real test in school I wonder if her seatmate (especially if its a boy) can even concentrate answering his own test haha.

I think I'm addicted to this thread :lol:

Guest katielovesyou

Pshh: Will I don't mind to help you get the dvd of the Brilliant legacy. You don't have to pay me. I do it for my friends too and people i don't know. It makes me happy. I'm kinda weird.

kozuesan : Thanks. I wish she would read it too. I'm addicted to the thread too.

I really don't mind to help few people to get the dvd.

^ woah woah whats that i c !

i'm fangirling right now

omg thx for sharing 432521 !!!

she does look kinda out of it ><

but o wells ^^

EEEEK !! xD

edits: ok so i calmed down haha..

sorry, i just didn't have any excitement today

still waiting for HP to come out

haha the only things i'm really excited for are HP promotions/airing period,

more jambangee photos, her cfs and news about her next project .. ^^

Guest kukiemonster

xesre8 & Bashful: thanks for the video's info..will hunt it down..

Pshh: we are the natural team.hahhaha..

I'm sad but at the same time relieve to know that hyo joo won't act beside JGS in you're beautiful..

sad because, i want to see her act with him and happy because she will have time to rest..but don't rest too long, we might miss u..

Guest pamsy531

Hi Everyone! I've been silent reader of HHJ thread after watching Brilliant Legacy.

I adore this girl so much, she is so down to earth, very humble and true to everyone.

Like her character so much that's why i feel sad that hearing other people saying she's not pretty..

Yeah maybe she's not glamorous pretty that's why, she is actually prettier wearing casual

and maybe that's why i like her. Because she has an aura like she is reachable to her fans.

I am so happy reading her threads so thanks to everyone.

Guest katielovesyou

432521: Thanks for the pic. It's that jaejoong. I have bad eyes. she does look like she have cried.

pamsy531: Hi. Welcome to the thread. I was a silent reader too. I love han hyo joo. Yes that's very true. Hope you have fun in the thread just like me.

Guest jelly_pudding

from the article, it does ask if she is a "natural beauty" and she says "yes, i didn't do any plastic surgery".. honestly, since netizens posted up her pictures from when she was in middle school or high school, i kinda thought she got her eyes done.. but i guess not~ yay~ i'm glad she didn't do any plastic surgery to get her eyes to look bigger ... too many korean celebs do get plastic surgery these days.. well people too.. so i'm glad han hyo joo unni didn't decide to change anything about her appearance because she looks perfect the way she is~!

i am glad she got more popular from the drama a brilliant legacy.. she's a good actress and i'm glad people got to see that she is good at acting!!

kozuesan: Haha, no, I like long replies XD Although I'm lazy, I like replying hehe. ;D And I'll start working on that avie tomorrow! ^^ Do you want any text on it? And seriously! She's so random LOL. She's giving an interview and out of nowhere, she starts playing with the hairbrush XD You gotta love the girl though~

I think the crew member guy was jealous too XD Thanks for telling me where the scene of HHJ kissing the question card is at! :D I can't wait until the whole Special is subbed! Comparing the HHJ that appeared on Happy Sunday's first episode, to her now, there's such a big difference! Even though she's sick in the Special, it didn't hinder her personality at all, and she's so outgoing, lol. Whereas in Happy Sunday, she was really quiet :mellow:

The questions that are on the test, are so random... lol. I really do not know the answers to most of them @_@ Except probably DIY (Do It Yourself), haha. If I sat next to Hyojoo in class, I'd probably stare at her too (no homo!) lol. And hehes XD I've been addicted to this thread since I registered on Soompi :D I'm really happy to see so many more people showing interest in HHJ ^^

katielovesyou: Do you mind if I call you Katie? ^^ Did you know that HHJ gave herself an English name, lol. She refers herself to Katie Han in some of her Cyworld posts XD But anyways.. You live in Monterey Park!? I live like.. 15 minutes away from there! :o And it's okay, you don't have to buy me a copy of BL! ^^ I actually saw the box cover of it today! It was like $28 though.. I didn't have enough money on me to buy it LOL. And I saw this couple next to me who were browsing through the Kdramas and I wanted to interrupt them and recommend BL LOL. And oh~ You're such a sweetheart dearie <3 *hugs

itic: Omgsh, I came back from buying a new TV from Best Buy and I saw the new HyoJae/JaeJoo picture and went :o :o :o :o OMGSHHH!!! *spasm. It's been way too long since a picture of the two :( lol. They're being overshadowed by EunSung!! LOL.

kukiemonster: If HHJ acted in You're Beautiful, her character would be so damn weird.. I read it on Dramabeans, and Park Shin Hye has to act as twins? Or something.. I got so confused just by reading the character description LOL. I miss her acting, but I'm really happy with all the CF deals she's gotten XD So she won't really be on hiatus, because we'll still be seeing her pretty, natural face! :D I feel like she should really take a break especially since she has never had a break longer than a couple of months since she debuted, but everyone would miss her too much :( Lol

pamsy531: Hey! Welcome to the thread :D

Glad that you posted ^^ That's how I feel about Hyojoo too! She's not like zOMG drop dead gorgeous, but she's not intimidating at all. Her beauty is very approachable and warm. I love HHJ with her casualness, but sometimes whenever she has a hot photoshoot or something like that, and she's all dolled up... omgsh, she's absolutely breathtaking :o

I hope to see you post again! :D

IHeartHimxD: LOL all the HyoJae/JaeJoo fans are spazzing XD I'm one of them!

suee_x3: May I call you sue? ^^

I've always doubted if she was natural as well because her eyes did get significantly larger from her elementary school photos to her high school photos, but her middle school photos (when she's 13 or younger), her eyes are big.. I don't think it's even legal to get plastic surgery that young. I'm choosing to believe in what HHJ said, and that she is natural though :) In the article, she also says that she got her looks from her mom, and she really does look like her mom. Her mom has pretty big eyes too.. Her dad has small ones though :P lol. I'm really happy too that she's not willing to change anything about herself! I honestly think she has no physical flaws (well.. other than her overly skinniness and.. *coughslackofboobscoughs <-- blames sanderalla >.> lmfao! Jk! But yeah, I love her face just the way it is~

All the attention and popularity she's gotten.. she really deserves it! HHJ has never disappointed me, so I'm really happy that she's garnering more fame and fans ^^

Anyways.. a lighter version of the HyoJae (I think I'm going to stick to calling them this from now on.. Because Hyo = HHJ always calls herself this and even has a necklace of it! and Jae = Jaejoong's commonly called this lol)

18789F0F4A7BBDDF50A3D6.jpg

And a picture of Heaven's Postman script!

3a838b38d59c930db9998f06.jpg

Another SU:M 37 CF filming pic

Picture1-21.png

So luminous~ <3

HwanSung fanart

download.jpg

And.. her current standing in MNet 20s Choice Award.

Picture2-17.png

The damn thing probably got another 200 votes by the time I posted this T_T lol.

welcome to all newbies in this thread :D

oh my, is the HyoJae picture a BTS or a part of a scene in HP? HHJ does look like she just cried. Maybe she was crying in a scene and JJ wanted to comfort her thus the hug. Mannnn, I just wish HHJ's hair will be longer when they start promoting HP. I've seen HyoJae with Hyo having an extra short hair, now I an curious how they'd look like together with both of them having black hair and HHJ's is long and wavy.

I'm actually picturing them in my mind with the Jambangee image of HHJ, lolz. ok don't mind me I'm just weird right now, lolz

Oh yay for MNET. I am soooo frustrated I cannot help my beloved Hwansung couple in this one. If only I could I would :( . But I'm grateful she is leading today. Thank you so much my fellow supportive fans :lol: .

And if HHJ will not be in Chuno and You're beautiful, I wonder what's the next drama for her too. can't wait for her cfs.

bashful, I know, I like it that she was still bright as sunshine during the special and she didn't let her sickness tamper her mood. But I was bothered by the sound of her cough (it didn't sound good, it sounds like it was productive and chronic and her eyes had dark circles which are signs that she really wasn't feeling well. ok you know me I am a worrier lolz)

And yay, I'm soooo excited with my avie, haha thank you so so much much! It doesn't matter if it has text or none though I'm curious what you'll put in there haha. :w00t:

oh and I agree, the person who sent that message must have felt really lucky coz he got a kiss from Hyo Joo! :wub:

suee_x3, I also like it that she gets recognized as an actress also.

Guest kimchigal

I would like to see her and kim hyun Joong paired up for the korean version of ":It Started with a Kiss"

It will be flawless casting

Guest sanderella

LMAO bashful - true, when you lose weight your boobs can get smaller too :P

lol ok enough about HHJ's boobs >.< lol. anyways yeah i know celeberties have to always have different hair styles but still! ^^; anyways, if she leaves fantom, i wonder what shes going to do ; o.o

but i wonder if HHJ can remain in her spot till the awards O_O!!!!!!!

I came across this video, I'm sure this is already old news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpv6vPksGGc...feature=channel

but I would like to ask if this is a part of her CF. Or did she really learn how to fly planes? When I saw this I was like, HHJ can make a war movie and the story goes like this. She lives with her father, her mom died after she was born, and her father is a military man but he became a prisoner of war when his daughter was still a child so when HHJ grew up she enlisted herself to the military with the sole reason of finding her father. But as she journeys through the dangerous path, she unknowingly helps other people, and the story goes on and on. lolz, this is random :lol:

Hi bashful, thanks for saying "hi" to me. Sorry been reading silently on this thread & not contributing anything :P U all were great in looking for news ! haha thanks for all the lovely photos....arhhhh HHJ looked so fresh! I am looking forward to the screening of new movie "heaven's postman" & the upcoming new drama!

btw, i loved the watches she wore, looks so special. Also loved those she wore in BL. I wonder if she is a watch collector.

Also, noticed she has a ring on her right 2nd last finger??? Does it mean anything? hehe

Katie: oh no! You don't have to o:

I'll feel completely in debt! But, really thanks for offering :)

You're too nice for your own sake ;)

Kimchigal: Kim Hyun Joong! Not even in 'It started with a kiss' ; anything would be fine :)

Remember when he said he had fallen in love with a celebrity on xman?

First thought that came to mind: Hyojoo? o: