Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest sanderella

I was surprised too actually when Kim Misook said 'Even thought Hyojoo's not pretty...', I was like O.O, how can they think Han Hyojoo is not pretty? Perhaps it's a different point of view, Korean's qualification of being pretty is probably different, but still, to think that Han Hyojoo is less than gorgeous is beyond me.

lol i know, when Kim Misook said that, i was like, "ouch" o.o

if i were HHJ, my feelings would`ve been hurt :P lol. and looking at HHJ's expression,

she seemed kind of sad lol. but i can't believe she even thinks that she's not pretty D:

my mom even thinks HHJ isn't pretty :o

i guess for koreans, pretty is like girls who wear a lot of make up.

(kim tae hee, .. etc) . i wonder if LSK thinks HHJ is pretty :P

btw, i'm getting paranoid about the voting thing.. i hope LSK and HHJ make it! ;[

Gah this is what I get for being too lazy to reply T_T lol.

sanderella: I heard that about Fantom too.. But I think it's just a baseless rumors. I noticed a lot of Fantom's stars decide to leave after their contract ends, lol. I guess it just means that they're not a good ent. company >.> I can't imagine HHJ being under those circumstances though D8 lol.

What do you mean by: "btw, i dont know if i mentioned this O_O .. but the way i was imagining HHJ on the special is very different from the pictures :/ lol." Is that a bad thing or a good thing? :mellow: haha

Lol at your HHJ/LSGi fantasies! XD I think the same as you but with HyoJae/JaeJoo instead LOL. Gah, I hope she doesn't faint either :( But I think she'll watch her health for her parents and especially her grandma's sake. She seems to really love her grandma and wouldn't want her to suffer due to her. I'm soooo not used to her with side bangs, so I was just like.. o_O when I saw the LG CF filming photos, lol. It was weird~ Wow, your mom doesn't think HHJ's pretty? :( I showed my mom a picture of HHJ once and she said she was gorgeous, lol. And LOL, your posts are always so amusing! XD

sabricaze: Mmms, unfortunately I don't have them on file, but YT has them! Some of them aren't subbed though... I apologize for taking so long with uploading the files onto megaupload! This week is just really, really bad for me T_T' Also, the link to download the song HHJ sang for the Ride Away OST is on the first post! :D It's under the Random Facts part, lol.

allanpuge: I hope you're able to find the date!! It would be so AWESOME if you got to meet her in person :o And knowing that she's always so nice to her fans, you probably could get a photo or an autograph from her! :D haha!

kukiemonster: I'm not sure if she said bad girl, because I got the information from sanderella in the BL thread. It's hard to imagine HHJ being the "evil" girl D8 Her face is just so innocent! lol. But I would love to see her as a hardass punk! That'd be so refreshing and definitely a stretch from her usual nice, good girl characters.

And omgsh! I want her to appear on variety shows so badly :( But I don't think she has time T_T AMAHAE couple was so sweet <3 Articles are saying she's going to be busy throughout the entire summer and beginning of autumn because of her CF deals~ But CFs are fine with me too XD haha. I just wish they came out faster! =.=

yongwonhi: Hmms, that's a first.. haha.

Usually people say HHJ looks like SHK or HJH, but I've never heard Sun Ye. But Sun Ye's super pretty too so it's just another compliment XD lol. But personally, I don't see it :mellow:

thay: LOL, I don't see it at all. I think you're just suffering from HwanSung withdrawal symptoms :P

kozuesan: Oh yeah, the hairbrush scene. I was skimming through the video and I saw that part and I pause, rewind and rewatch it. I'm just like.. "wthell are you doing HHJ T_T" lmfao. She's such an oddball! I wanted to make a .gif out of that scene but it's too long >< lol. Her stylists or assistants are just laughing at her, lol. And it was really sweet how HHJ stopped everyone on set and presented the crew member with a birthday cake XD

Yup! Really nice of HHJ to do a charity even despite her busy schedule. Gotta love this girl! I hope to see pictures though! lol

Hehe, I'm the same as you. SHK brought me into Kdrama world, but HHJ just baffled me with her pretty smile and sunshine appearance! The girl is a ray of sunshine when she smiles. I love how her smiles never look fake, they look so genuine.

As for the sales of bikes, jeans, and bags rising due to HHJ, it's true, lol. There were articles about it when BL was still halfway finished, but I guess I forgot to mention it here :lol:

Her song is so damn cute isn't it?! It's really catchy too haha. I think she sang it better than the original artist XD But she looks so shy when she was up onstage, but when the guy asked her for an encore, she looked a lot more confident, lol.

I'm wondering what she meant by wanting to play a bad girl too.. I hope she plays like a punk, lol. I love HHJ, but I'm tired of her good girl characters >< If HHJ is able to do a good job playing those kind of roles, people will look at her acting differently, and she won't be perceived as only being able to play one dimensional roles.

I LOVEEE the NG where LSGi has a strong grasp on her sleeve and you can tell HHJ's seriously getting frustrated and in the first take she reaches forward to squeeze his cheeks? Or something like that, lol. I love how she tries kicking him in the 2nd take LOL She's so funny! And the scene where they're in the hotel and HHJ's being dragged by LSGi by her collar, and she kicks him, then some random lady pops out and she looks all scared and HHJ bows at her LMFAO. XD

itic: Hehe, yeah I want people to say [name] looks like HHJ too! But maybe in a couple of years we'll start seeing that a lot X] lol.

Sayuri JaeJoong: Heys! I remember you :D

Welcome back to HHJ's thread ^^

I don't have the video links with me right now but.. like others have suggested, a good kissing scene would be the one used in AMAHAE (itic posted the link for that). And a good crying scene is definitely the scene in Episode 20 of Brilliant Legacy. It's towards the end, when HHJ's character is walking home by herself, and as she walks, she slowly drags her fingers across the brick wall. It's a very touching scene!

I hope that helped!

Pshh: She coughs a lot in the Special :(

Poor thing!

katielovesyou: Haha, whenever HHJ would appear on the same variety show as KHD, MC Yoo would always tease him XD But then again, Love Letter and XMan are scripted, lol. Wow, you were able to get the DVD for BL already ? :o

lovehunter12: Welcome to the thread! :D

And indeed! She is very awesome haha ;)

currysushi33: Welcome to HHJ's thread! ^^

She's my favorite actress too <3 I love how nonchalant HHJ is most of the time. Like she's okay with not being the most beautiful girl, and she doesn't try so hard to be pretty by putting on more makeup or having plastic surgery. And nope! HHJ's not officially a singer, lol. But she really loves music a lot~

IHeartHimxD: She seriously has NO bad angles at all! She's so photogenic.. so jealous :( haha.

LOL. Woah a baby?! I would lovee it though, if HyoJae/JaeJoo was real~ They'd be the best Korean celebrity couple ever, haha.

suee_x3: Oh yeah.. I was shocked that Kim Mi Sook said HHJ wasn't pretty, LOL. I was like wow.. Ouch >< But I was surprised that HHJ said she didn't think of herself as pretty too :( But the way she said it doesn't really worry me, I think she was just trying to be modest on air :P lol. But I think what HHJ was right. She is more natural looking, as in if you take off all the minimal make up she has on, she will still look the same. She has a natural beauty~ Ah.. I've been waiting for that damn Heaven's Postman since forever LOL. Seriously getting tired of it now T_T lol.

deeta: I was shocked about that too! I was like.. Oy.. >.> That's kinda mean to say.. But her views of beauty is probably different because obviously, many people think HHJ is beautiful! lol

Guest allanpuge23

Hi All...

Tnx Harmony and jihye for the pics...

and my comment for the not beautiful thingy well i think i lady point of view HHJ is not beautiful is acceptable but when you ask a guy if HHJ is beautiful then they well tell you yes... get what i mean???

and for me are you not beautiful if you endorse a cosmetic product????

@ bashful

well i will always remember that date if i will see her in person (but is that bad that i will see her in a urban poor place? :D)

first of all, bashful, thank you so much for sharing the latest link to HHJ's video.

I seriously kept repeating the first part, where almost all the girls have Eunsung hair (lols I don't know how to call that except that haha) And she was so sweet to the people there especially to that little girl, she gave her a kiss :w00t: I think that made the mom really happy because the little girl seemed to know HHJ. Awww she looks genuinely sweet. And haha, lol at the interviewer because the middle part of the interview where they were just walking he kind of held on to HHJ's arm and a man suddenly pulled him out of that grasp haha.

And regarding the first question during the BL , I was hurt for HHJ, lol but I think they were just trying to make things funny. I found it funny with the moms more though regarding that question because Hwan's mom was pretty hilarious. Really haha. And HHJ was obviously uncomfortable with that question but I'm glad she pulled it off. I was actually proud of her during that time because she was witty with her answers during that uncomfortable time and she was like contradicting KHD's every word haha. She looks comfortable contradicting KHD and KHD looks like he loves to annoy HHJ, haha.

With all honesty in a female's point of view, I cannot picture HHJ as not pretty. She may not be at her prettiest these days but that's just comparing her to her previous images before. She is a cute and adorable kind of beauty these days while she was stunningly beautiful in her previous works. She is the kind of beauty that one can be comfortable with but I think what they were describing in the special was the model type of beauty, like drop dead gorgeous type (although she can also be like this when she wants to be, like her CFs) While almost everyone agrees she is prettiest in AMAHAE, I actually find her prettiest in Iljimae because she looked genuinely pure and innocent as Eun chae and I have not seen any other person pull it off like that. I've seen a lot of historical dramas where they have innocent and charming characters but the way those characters where portrayed looked like just acting for me. But with Eun Chae, I really thought of her as that...with pure heart. I got so caught up with her portrayal that I had to look her up high and low around the internet. (I sound like a broken record, lolz forgive me). Now I'm ready to see a different HHJ like the ones in my boss, my teacher where she is angry with the world, and ad-lib nights where she looks detached from the world.

I find it cute that HHJ kissed the paper with a guy fans message of " HHJ why do you make me have fluttery feelings for you?" (thank you sooo much Sanderella for the translation :D ) And HHJ and LSG's expression when they were showing the NGs to the kissing scene was like "Oh no, please don't show these.." hahaha

Allanpuge, you're one lucky guy if your wish to see HHJ comes true. If I'm gonna meet her, I will seriously go up to her and tell her....Han Hyo Joo, you are beautiful in every sense of the word. I will keep on telling her that until she believes in it. haha. But seriously I don't think I can because I might not be able to move from where I sit..or stand by just the sight of her haha.

And Bashful, I also kept rewatching the NGs of that one where Hwan held ES arms too tightly. I really find it funny how frustrated HHJ felt when she had to "suffer" again and again. And LSG is like playing along, haha. And that random lady who popped out, I have a feeling she didn't know they were filming and she just popped out of the elevator and she was thinking they were really fighting, haha. That was hilarious, too. :lol: You know, half of me wants Heaven's postman to be out already but half of me is afraid of the promotion period because , well of the jealous girls, lolz. And thanks for the random pics :) and if you have time and its not too much too ask, I would like to ask if you have an avatar of the image of HHJ with the hairbrush on top of her hair coz I really like that one, too haha.

And thanks for sharing the pics in the album JiHye.

Guest katielovesyou

bashful_harmony I see. Yup i got the DVD already. Where I live it's were there have a lot of Asians and we have a lot of DVD stores. Most drama come out pretty fast.

Guest sanderella

How can Kim Mi Sook said HHJ is not pretty? I think she's prettier than MCW. IMO

yeahhhp thats what i think too, but in like korean older womens eyes, pretty is

like make uped face >.> wwhich is why my mom thinks that

MCW is prettier >.> and clearly, HHJ does not wear make up .. at least it doesn`t look like it . lol

and Kim Mi Sook seems bias, since she played as MCW's mom lol..

just like Yoo Ji In kept referring to LSK and HHJ since she had more scenes with them :P haha.

i love Yoo Ji In, she`s so funny and so cute for an old woman lol..

bashful - LOL at what i posted and you couldn`t understand :P lol oOps, my bad XD

i meant this : i thought HHJ was going to look really pretty for the special (like all dolled up like MCW),

but she didn't so i was kind of disappointed :P but i DID enjoy the special ;].

when you see HHJ with side bangs your not used to it? really? lol..

i`m currently making banners for my fanfic i`m going to MAYBE~ write, (becuz

i never end up finishing it), and i really miss her with side bangs D:

you know, sometimes i wonder what HHJ's stylist or hair stylist are thinking ..

and her make up artist or w.e.. sometimes i feel like they`re purposely

making HHJ NOT look her best .______. idk, i think its just me ?

if i could be HHJ's make up artist and hair stylist, i would say.

"Ok, we`re dying your hair back black and giving you side bangs.

And we are going to get rid of your ES hair style! We're going to straighten

your hair!" and one more thing, i noticed whenever HHJ wears like white,

its always too big for her. and since HHJ doesn`t really have big boobs,

they shouldn`t make her wear too low cut shirts / tang tops becuz then it makes

her look more flat. i would also be like, "Your going to stop wearing tops or dresses

that are too big for you."

...lOL wow, i so wish i could do those things for her right now T_T lol..

hopefully for the awards her hair will be pretty long :P

I think HHJ would look a lot prettier if she just puts some blush and mascara on :P

Guest kukiemonster

Where did you guys watch BL special with subs? I cant seem to find it.

By the way, why does kim mi sook said our hyo joo is not pretty? i'm sad to hear this.

I don't want to be mean, but if the standard (korean people) beauty is people who wear lots of make up, then any one (including people who you meet on the street) can put loads of cosmetic make up things and will be a pretty girl.

Guess, their standard and our standard is different. If i have a kid, i would not want my kid going out with a girl full of make up. For me, hyo joo is natural and that is what i like about her.

Anyway, i'm so proud of our girl for helping people in Manila. Not only she has natural beauty but she also has a gorgeous heart.

Where did you guys watch BL special with subs? I cant seem to find it.

By the way, why does kim mi sook said our hyo joo is not pretty? i'm sad to hear this.

I don't want to be mean, but if the standard (korean people) beauty is people who wear lots of make up, then any one (including people who you meet on the street) can put loads of cosmetic make up things and will be a pretty girl.

Guess, their standard and our standard is different. If i have a kid, i would not want my kid going out with a girl full of make up. For me, hyo joo is natural and that is what i like about her.

Anyway, i'm so proud of our girl for helping people in Manila. Not only she has natural beauty but she also has a gorgeous heart.

Hi kukiemonster, u can try viikii. :)

haha, I think that we have to chill out a bit on what was said about HHJ's looks on the special.

I rewatched the special again and I felt that they were pertaining to how she looks as the Eun Sung look she has right now. (I mean if HHJ came to the special with long black wavy hair even with less make up, I doubt they'll say she's not that pretty. lolz) From how I understand her character, Eunsung is supposed to be considered as the "normal" girl who happens to just be lucky to have a rich and loving dad in the first part of the story thats why she has to look less glamorous, thus the downplaying of her looks thus less make up and more "regular" clothes. Seungmi is considered an honor student, a role model student, so she has to wear more glamorous clothes and make up so that viewers could picture our their differences in terms of who they are in the story. I am just referring to the characters and not the actresses themselves so I hope this wont be taken out of context. Although I was hurt at first but HHJ seems to respect the elders so I'll respect her by respecting them. lolz, Did I make some sense ?

But in my heart of hearts, regardless of the intensity of her prettiness, HHJ looks pretty to me with or without make up, with short or with long hair. I'm a total fan haha. :lol:

kukiemonster, I watched the partly subbed version at viikii.

allanpuge: Lol, it's not bad at all! I think as long as you get to meet her in person, that's just awesome as it is! haha But I think HHJ already went, but I'm making this assumption based on the fact that Song Ji Hyo has already gone, so it may not be 100% true.

kozuesan: Omgsh, you wrote an entire essay! LOL.

Oh yeah, lots of girls are getting the Eun Sung haircut now >.> Including the perm!

There's a tutorial I found on.. I think Daum, that shows you how to curl it so it's exactly like HHJ's @_@

I was like.. wow, so detailed with the pictures! Oh yeah, so adorable that she kissed the little girl :P

I'm guessing all the guys went, "Lucky little girl! T_T" when they watched it! haha

I thought it was funny how a car randomly stopped and the fans inside rolled down the window to call her name and took pictures of her, lol. She's getting recognized just by walking down the street :o She's getting there!! Lol.

Oh yeah, the interview guy started spazzing and held onto HHJ's arm XD Then the crew members popped out of nowhere and yanked him away LOL. See what she does to men XD

I seriously love KHD and HHJ interaction! :lol: The two together never fail to make me laugh! KHD is always teasing her and she rebuttals with snarky answers lmao I wouldn't have thought she was sick if she hadn't been coughing so much :( She acted perfectly fine and didn't let her being sick affect the show.

When is the part where she kisses the paper with the guy's question on it? :o I missed that part :(

But that is really cute of her XD The guy must've had a spasm attack when he saw it hehe

The random lady that popped out during the hotel scene definitely did not know what was going on LOL. She looked so terrified XD I want HP promotion to start, but I think.. with HHJ being at the height of her career and popularity now, I'm afraid there won't be any HyoJae/JaeJoo interactions because she might be too afraid of getting anti fans T_T I hope that isn't true D8

I can make you an avatar with that scene, lol. Do you want it to be just an image or .gif? I'm not 100% sure if I can fit it into a .gif though.. I'll see when the download is finished (I deleted it for some reason T_T)

I gotta admit, it took me some time to adjust to the haircut she had for Heaven's Postman, lol. But I also think she's gorgeous with/without makeup and with long hair or short hair! *high fives!

catherine ann: Lol, I think they're both super gorgeous, but I like HHJ's type of beauty more. She looks so friendly and welcoming. But she has shown us that she can be any type of beauty! Sexy, edgy, charming, cute, goddess-y (lol), and just about anything! She can pull off so many looks :o

katielovesyou: LUCKYY! D8

My area lags it with Kdramas coming out on DVD.. T_T May I ask if your copy is the "cheap" ones? Lol, I don't know what to call it T_T But they're the burned ones sort of.. and sometimes they have funny English subtitles, haha. If so.. I need to go hunt a copy down! And I'll wait until the official release of the DVD comes out.. and maybe buy it depending how much it is :ph34r:

sanderella: Haha, I don't think HHJ's the type to want to get dolled up over simple events. She seems to be nonchalant with her appearance, lol. But when is dolled up, she can bring all the charisma and strike a pose with the perfect facial expression! And yeah, I am SOO not used to the sidebangs, I thought they even looked weird on her at first! haha IDK, HHJ's had straight bangs for a while now though.. Since Iljimae ended last year she's had straight bangs and brown/red hair.. But in the drama, her hair was always pulled back so we didn't see her with bangs AT ALL, lol. And then when she filmed Ride Away, she had straight bangs and brown/red hair too~ I'm guessing the last time she's had black, long hair and side bangs was when she had the InStyle photoshoot last summer~ That's a long time T_T lol. I think she looks perfectly fine in the Special and now! I thought the subtle curls in her hair in the Special was really cute, lol. And her hair looks nice straightened too. She can't always stick to one look you know, lol. She's still young.. experimenting with what looks good and what doesn't. Plus, her drama/movies require her to change her hairstyle too~ I think because she seems to have lost weight, her boob size went down >.> (why are we talking about her boobs T_T lol). I don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff, I usually just stare at her pretty face, hehs. XD

kukiemonster: The Special is partially subbed on Viikii right now! ^^

But yeah, I agree. ANYONE can look gorgeous with makeup, but very few still hold that beauty after they wipe off the makeup. Natural beauty is hard to find nowadays. I feel the same though, I wouldn't want my daughter to go out with a cakeful of makeup on her face. Subtle makeup is perfectly fine! I love that she took time to do charity work too~ Even the Baskin Robbins event was a charity event! The proceeds went to local charities within Seoul.

xesre8: Hi! ^^

Kukiemonster: AGREED! Natural is the way to go!

Besides, wearing too much make up can really miss up your skin bad. & then after years of putting all those chemicals

on your face and suddenly not wearing for a day a few seconds can make you look horrendous. Nightmaree D:

That was really mean for Kim Mi Sook to say that about Hyo joo ]:

I thought elders were supposed to be nice. Don't they usually keep the rude comments to themselves and then gossip w.

their friends about it? x:

^ahh what I said sounds awful and stereotypish

Kozuesan: In the drama, Junse and Hwan said she was pretty! (Junse to the dad & Hwan to Eunwoo)

Unless I got my facts wrong x:

Really Random but when you say Han Hyo Joo doesn't it just ROLL on you're tongue? Very nice name indeed!

I feel bad for HHJ :( News articles are reporting the whole deal with Chuno and Fantom as Han Hyo Joo vs. Chuno, when it's Fantom that was the one who said everything T_T

I can't wait until HHJ leaves Fantom, they're so bad at handling this publicity thing.

On a bright side.. HHJ's still leading in the MNet 20s Choice Award! She's ahead by almost 3000 votes and with a 2% lead :) Hyo Joo fighting!!

Anyways.. some pics

.gifs from the SBS Entertainment TV cut

They're really fast.. I didn't make them and I'm too lazy to adjust the speed, lol.

f0076262_4a79a8cd4a9fb.gif

f0076262_4a79a8e5bf67c.gif

f0076262_4a79a8f89de36.gif

04.gif

Old CYWORLD photo. During AMAHAE days

viewimage-30.jpg

Also, would like to say that this thread is moving on fast! :w00t:

I forgot to say, the Hyojoo's ring during the special? Pretty!

Reminds me of the Brilliant Legacy promotion when she was also wearing a similair chain-like ring :)

Oh Btw Bashful: I found the time when she kisses the question card?/paper?

It starts at around 00:52:10 [:

Guest katielovesyou

bashful_harmony : Yes it's the cheap ones but their boxset is almost coming out to the dvd store its pretty fast but the boxset doesn't cost that make because i always go there and they give me it really low . Most of the boxset are $28 but they give it to me like about $8-$10. Will the cheap ones are only $5. Will the eng sub it's so so. Will i changes the audio to mandarin that's why i understand it a little bit more. Will from youtube i checked out the subs and kinda match it with the one i brought it's still the same what they say. I also asked my korean friend about the sub and he said it did a fine job for this one.

No matter what people say I have always thought Han Hyo Joo is beautiful from the outside and the inside. It doesn't really matter what people say because what matters it's what she brings to her fans as she acts will maybe even singing. Her beauty comes from within her heart and that's true beauty because she has a beautiful heart. Her fans lover her very much because she is such a talented girl with some much gold in her heart. What she brings it's a smile to her fans and even her family. It's how much she loves it to be a actress and to know that even what people say hurt she should know that her fans will always think she is beautiful no matter what happens.

Hi everyone!

Pictures from recent news articles!

1-16.jpg

2-16.jpg

They had her take a Common Sense.. more like a Current Events @_@ test..

3-15.jpg

4-14.jpg

5-13.jpg

7-9.jpg

8-8.jpg

& what's in her purse :)

6-11.jpg

I think it's funny how she has so much pink stuff XD She has a very girly side to her as well aha

I hope someone can translate the news articles!

Article 1 - http://news.nate.com/view/20090807n01907

Article 2 - http://news.nate.com/view/20090807n01911

Article 3 - http://news.nate.com/view/20090807n01925

This is what I know so far.. She talks about the "sexy white dress" she wore to the Golden Disk Awards in 2007, the Kang Do Han scandal, and dorming with Ivy and Block. And she says that she has never had plastic surgery and says she wouldn't want to change anything about herself because she likes the way she looks.

She pretty much addresses everything @_@

thx for sharing haromony !

i hope someone could translate those articles too

she looks stunning as usual

and i love what she carries around in her purse !

so many pink items & a bunny stuffed toy which pretty much shows her cute/dorky personality x]

oh and i like what she is wearing in those pictures

i think the black button up and the necklace makes her look more sophisticated

i hope she's still in the lead for mnet choice !

Pshh: I love all her accessories~

She really knows how to accessorize, it's not overly excessive but still very pretty ^^

I especially love her rings! Her rings are so gorgeous <3

And the rings she wore for the BL Press Con were sooo pretty! So sparkly lol

Thanks for finding the scene for me :D Aww that's so cute! XD I think I'll make a .gif of that later XD

katielovesyou: Ohhh~

May I ask you where you're from? I should tell my mom to go buy it the next time she goes DVD shopping :D

But she needs a visual of the cover, but I have no idea how it looks like. -.-' lol.

Anyways, I completely agree! She may not be the most beautiful Korean star, but she's confident in herself, and she's gone through a lot to get to where she is now. I'm happy for her because she's finally feeling very happy about herself and her life.

itic: She has such a big bag for so few items LOL.

I have a medium sized bag, and I put so much stuff in there >.>

I'm surprised she doesn't have an iPod in her purse :o

Her phone screen is all scratched up! LMFAO

I think... I saw Sunmi from WG with that same bag before, or I might've seen it when she filmed BL, lol

Her hat is ugly >< haha

I love the chain necklace <3 It makes the entire look less boring

So far.. she's still leading in the MNet 20s Choice Awards! Leading by more or less than 2800 votes! Hyojoo fighting!

- - - - -

Well, HHJ will not be in You're Beautiful (the drama with Jang Geun Suk). Park Shin Hye was recently chosen as the female lead. I'm kind of relieved she's not going to be in it, lol. But what will be her next role :o I'm curious!

Random picture

file_down-3.jpg

Guest katielovesyou

bashful_harmony: I live in Monterey Park. Okiee dokiee. Picture...I don't have a camera ...that's bad. Would you like me to get it for you. No worries I don't trick people. I'm a weird person. I like getting people things for no reasons. Even if I don't know them well. I agree with what you say too.