Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest katielovesyou

KHD is the man in blue shirt (the one in the middle) in the BL special event pictures just posted by allanpuge. He is going to host the special and he used to have really funny interactions with HHJ in the game shows, xmen and loveletter. And I think he is also a fan of Brilliant Legacy coz he told LSG so.

Thanks. I know who he is now. I remember him in xmen and loveletter. I know he's always make me laugh.

Sorry guys! Lol

Am really busy this weekend :sweatingbullets:

Anyways...

Here's the link to the performance (finally!):

And she's actually doing a cover of a song by Yozoh, except she changed the lyrics to My Name Is Hyo Joo. lol

Here's the link to the original song:

allanpuge:

Haha, I thought she was wearing the same red checkered shirt from BL too, but it's not the same thing! Lol.

The one in BL is a lot longer, haha.

Well, Fantom has done a lot for Hyo Joo, but if she's still willing to leave them after a 5 year contract, even if they've sculpted her into the star she is now, then she must be unhappy about something :\

Anyways, I really hope she takes the time to choose a new ent. company. I don't want her regretting signing up with them. Hope she reads the contract clearly and takes the time to examine the small print details.

And the DBSK incident... Jaejoong (he's the one in Heaven's Postman with HHJ), Yoochun, and Junsu are suing SM Ent. because of an unfair contract. All of Asia is like.. freaking out now because of rumors of disbandment and other things.

Thanks for the pictures! :D HHJ's so pretty wearing such a simple outfit T_T lol.

Lol, I think she's improved a lot too! :D Her voice isn't that flinch worthy! LOL. I'm so mean ><

Thanks for posting the link to the performance though! ^^ Sorry that I took so long to post it.. >.>

Also, thanks for the BL Special pictures!

sanderella:

The Ivy incident was true to some extent. There was never a sex tape like what her ex said. He made it up to bribe her into giving him money. But her cheating on her boyfriend at that time with Wheesung is true.

IHeartHimxD:

I was shocked to see HHJ having problems with Fantom too! I thought since her contract with them is ending soon, she'll get to leave in peace and in good terms with Fantom, but I guess not :\

HHJ will never quit acting haha. She's too young and I think she's really in love with her job now :)

Lol, it's not official yet so we don't know what her next project is. I want to see her take on a different role too.. So hope there's a script out there that has a tough, unique female character :D

Oh yeah.. I see a lot of people mistaking HHJ for Sandara Park.. So odd o.o They both look nothing alike! I understand the SHK comparisons, but Sandara? I don't even see it! Lol, but Sandara's really cute XD

Pshh:

Ohhh~ Haha, Yeah his eyes are a bit droopy :P

And yup! She does a lot of wedding shoots.. I think this is her 3rd one so far.. 2nd one this year :o

I liked her first wedding photoshoot the most... It was so gorgeous! Everything was absolutely beautiful! The hair, the makeup, the DRESSES. omgsh lol.

This one is okay.. Not really digging the dresses :\ They're not really form fitting and the hair is so plain T_T lol.

She better not cut her hair! D8 She's so freaking gorgeous with long locks~

Yeah.. Even when her contract's expiring, she's having problems with Fantom :\

The song she performs at Pinot is so catchy T_T lol. I hear it once and it's stuck in my head all day!

sabricaze:

It's no problem! :) But I can't upload the videos today, so maybe I'll have them all done sometime this week?

And I'll try my hardest to find the highest quality videos! lol

Hmms.. Aside from Love Letter, she's been on XMan, Happy Sunday, Starry Night Park Kyung Lim, Yashimmanman, and that's all I can remember...

iamvoodoo:

Haha, when I first watched her in Spring Waltz, I thought she looked like SHK, Hyori, and BoA! But I don't really mind when people say HHJ looks like any of them because they're all so beautiful that it's a compliment :lol:

And she looks very gorgeous in the Jambangee photos XD

itic:

Oh, that picture.. I know :( I saw it went :crazy:

She's soooo skinny... But it's her natural size so.. what can we do :\

Just wish she'd gain some weight.. But as long as she's healthy, I guess it's not that bad, lol.

I'm not worried about her not being unsuccessful anymore if she leaves Fantom.. Especially now that she's pretty popular in Korea, it's a lot easier to get back up on her feet, unlike when Spring Waltz flopped and she almost decided to quit acting :(

I've never really been a fan of Jang Geun Suk, just thought he was really pretty in Hong Gil Dong, lol. He's very.. unique with his outfits, lol.

And nothing about what her next role will be.. But I can't really think of any other dramas that have a prettyboy actor in it o_O

Unless it could be the drama with Changmin in it.. but I highly doubt that, since HHJ's already worked with Jaejoong, lol.

Thanks for the video! :D

Ooh, photoshoot looks so hot! XD I can't wait for the pictorials!

kozuesan:

Lol, sorry about the laggage >< YT kept messing up the audio sync of the video T_T

And I agree, I don't mind that people think HHJ resembles SHK. SHK's one of Korea's most beautiful women! That's a great compliment haha

but yeah.. It would be great if in the future, people will be like "Oh, [insert name here] looks like Han Hyo Joo!" lol.

iloveleadahmin:

Hi! Welcome to HHJ's thread ^^

I'm the same as you... I'm more interested in KPop then KDramas, but HHJ's the only exception :P

I'll watch anything with HHJ in it but if it's anyone else.. I won't bother.. I'd rather listen to KPop XD haha

kukiemonster:

Hi! Welcome to HHJ's thread :)

And I'm also relieved she won't be in a historical drama.. Both the lead actors are too old for her.. 11 years difference! That's insane >< lol.

I'm not complaining either about Fantom choosing her roles, but it's just that because her characters are always one-dimensional, her acting has suffered a lot because these roles aren't showing the audience her acting potential.

But yes! I can't wait for her to choose her next project! She recently said she wants to play a bad (?) girl type, so I hope she does find a script with one! lol

katielovesyou:

Welcome to HHJ's thread :D

And Kang Ho Dong is an MC that's super funny XD He's appeared in a couple of variety shows with HHJ, and has always showed a lot of interest in her XD lol.

cintakyo:

Welcome to HHJ's thread!! :D

I used to be a huge fan of SHK before I became HHJ's fan, haha. They're both my favorite actresses but HHJ's my #1 XD haha.

deeta:

Yeah, they have been choosing great dramas for her. But her characters in these dramas are so.. perfect. It really limits her acting potential :( And yeah, AMAHAE had 40% ratings as well. Lol, I'm hoping she won't be in You're Beautiful either. The drama just seems so teeny bopper >.>

sayroo: I'm not sure when the Special will air.. I forgot T_T lol.

Thanks for the welcome. I never really notice that he showed a lot of interest in her. I guess i should re watch xmen and loveletter. Good thing i have the dvd's and youtube takes really long for me to load. I was so happy to get the whole set of the Brilliant Legacy dvd but too bad it didn't have the special.

Guest currysushi33

she is awsome shes my fav actress

she seems really down to earth and shes beautiful, naturally, she doesnt need a ton of makeup to look good

i agree with you sanderella, shes my role model too!!! :)

dont kill me im a new fan of han hyo joo...but does she sing as well...is she a singer actor like LSK?

nd i want them to get together, LSK and HHJ would look soooo good together!!!!!!!!!!<3

Guest sanderella

she is awsome shes my fav actress

she seems really down to earth and shes beautiful, naturally, she doesnt need a ton of makeup to look good

i agree with you sanderella, shes my role model too!!! :)

dont kill me im a new fan of han hyo joo...but does she sing as well...is she a singer actor like LSK?

nd i want them to get together, LSK and HHJ would look soooo good together!!!!!!!!!!<3

loll ; i guess she sings in her free time, lol, but nupe she`s not a singer like LSK :P

yeahpp i want them to be together too! LOL. a lot of people do >.>, but do LSK & HHJ want that? >:]

Pssh, I also think HHJ was sick during the special. She was as bright as sunshine as always but I could hear her cough a couple of times. I think she needs to rest but with her busy schedule, I doubt that she'll do that. She seems to really love what she's doing now. This battery needs to recharge though. But

I do like it that the special was like that. Everyone seemed they had a good time. And I could actually see HHJ and LSG interactions :w00t: . What I see is that they have grown to be comfortable with each other which maybe why they have awesome chemistry. They seemed to be friends. It was funny when they were describing how LSG would mouth the lines of HHJ for her in some of their scenes (I think that's what they were doing as Sanderella mentioned in the BL thread). I was laughing so much in the NGs especially the one where Hwan was still a brat and he was holding Eunsungs arm too tightly. I think it hurt because HHJ looked like she wanted to strangle LGS, and on the 2nd attempt she kind of kicked LSG, Haha. Then they also showed the NGs for the kiss. My 19 secs for one attempt and I think it went over 10 attempts, haha.

itic, haha, I'm like always excited with anything with HHJ attached to it, haha. But I'm especially excited about the special because that is one of the times when I can see HHJ as HHJ. I love watching the BTS vids with all her dorkiness that's why.

sayuri jaejoong, I don't know how to look for them but for the kissing scene with HHJ facing the camera, aside from what itic mentioned, I think she also has one in spring waltz, although I agree with itic, the one in AMAHAE is better than that. Then there's also the kiss on the bridge in BL on episode 21 but it was mostly a side view so I think that wouldn't count, lolz. For the crying scene, my fave are in BL and ad lib nights. In BL it was in episode 20 just after she returned to Hwan the necklace and she was walking alone towards her apartment, and also the time when she was talking alone with grandmother in the hospital. for the laughing scene, sweet smile (its all over AMAHAE, lolz), for cute and bright smiles (its all over BL, lolz).

currysushi33, like what sanderella said, she is not a singer but I think she loves to sing. :lol:

Guest sanderella

lol i know HHJ's voice sounds stuffy D:

i hope her cold or whatever she has doesn`t get worse, and that it just gets better ;

the fan taken pictures wow- she looks gorgeous :]

i like her better with side bangs :]

Guest jihye87

Hello all~

I've been a lazy fan for some time :D

But I've a few pics to share todayyy~ haha ..

I just got the Love Tonic album in my mail today (along with my online shopping items :P)

just scanning in a few pages.

lovetonic.jpg

lovetonic2.jpg

lovetonic3.jpg

lovetonic5.jpg

lovetonic6.jpg

credit: me~ :D

New Soompi guys! :o

Thanks jihye for the lovely scans!! :D Was the album worth it? haha, I'm low on cash so I don't know if I should get it or not ><

More LG CF fantaken pictures :)

3-14.jpg

4-13.jpg

5-12.jpg

6-10.jpg

BR Event

1-15.jpg

2-15.jpg

HHJ has been nominated for Hot Female Drama Star in this year's MNet 20's Choice Awards.

Hot Female Drama Star

Go Hyun Jung - Queen Seonduk

Goo Hye Sun – Boys Over Flowers

Kim Nam Joo – Queen of Housewives

Jang Seo Hee – Temptations of Wives

Han Hyo Joo – Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy

She's leading so far! :D

Picture1-19.png

EDIT: BTW, you can only vote if you're a member and in order to become a member you must have a Korean SSN!

There's a lot of articles talking about why HHJ dropped out of Chuno, but I don't really get the gist of it x_x lol.

Anyways, other articles are talking about how HHJ used to be really camera shy and didn't feel comfortable in front of the camera at all, but a veteran actress, Kim Hae Sook, gave her some really good advice :)

HHJ talks about it in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64F65iMhf8k&fmt=18

News Article photos

200908060828521001_1.jpg

200908060947561020_1.jpg

Just a pretty Heaven's Postman poster I found on deviantart ^^

Heaven__s_Postman_My_Version_by_yur.jpg

credits to the original maker !

Guest IHeartHimxD

That suck! So I can't vote for HHJ :( while I really want to support so hopefully Korean will vote her HHJ #1! :D

Horray JJ and HHJ! Marry and have a beautiful baby! Comon!

Guest jelly_pudding

after watching the brilliant legacy special.. i thought.. i can't believe she doesn't think she's pretty~! she's gorgeous!!

i honestly think she's prettier than moon chae won.. i mean moon chae won is pretty too .. but i think han hyo joo is more prettier.. just my opinion ^^

hyo joo unnie hwaiting!! can't wait for her new drama with jaejoong ^^

I was surprised too actually when Kim Misook said 'Even thought Hyojoo's not pretty...', I was like O.O, how can they think Han Hyojoo is not pretty? Perhaps it's a different point of view, Korean's qualification of being pretty is probably different, but still, to think that Han Hyojoo is less than gorgeous is beyond me.

Why Han Hyo Joo rejects “Chuno”?

No, not because she hates the script or anything like that.

I was also curious to know why Han Hyo Joo backed out on a solid production like this one. And eventually, why Lee Da Hae stepped up though as of now, things are still not confirmed yet. The crew is still in discussion, though some might say that Lee Da Hae will certainly take on the role. We shall see pretty soon. One thing for certain is that Han Hyo Joo is out of the picture. For real. >_>

Actress Han Hyo Joo confessed the truth as to why she backed out on “Chuno”

The upcoming fusion saguek drama from KBS2 “Chuno” is directed by the same PD “Conspiracy In The Court” Kwak Jeong Hwan PD. On the roster list, we have Oh Ji Ho, Gong Hyeong Jin, Jang Hyuk, Lee Jong Hyuk, Kim Ji Seok and Lee Da Hae. But apparently, the leading lady has yet to be determined shortly because Han Hyo Joo suddenly backed out of her casting.

Originally, the actress mentioned that she has a positive review of “Chuno” script. But because at that time she was still busy filming “Brilliant Legacy”, with regrets, she had to reject the role. The problem with scheduling time and also “Chuno” filming schedule have weighed in on her final decision to drop the project.

Her agent, Phantom Entertainment tells on August 6, that “Chuno” has similar kind of synopsis and script as “Brilliant Legacy” in term of Han Hyo Joo’s role in both. But since “Chuno” needed to start filming shortly after they announced their offer, Han Hyo Joo couldn’t help to participate because she was still in the middle of filming for “Brilliant Legacy”. The proposal was very interesting, and they are sure that the show will have a positive reviews from the audience. “Because of the scheduling problem, and when she had to appear on the final appearance (with “Chuno” crew and cast), Han Hyo Joo couldn’t commit to it. At that time, Brilliant Legacy was on the verge of finalizing its episode so we had to take on this decision. So it’s not that we backed out on the project suddenly like what the press said, but we have thought of this matter carefully.”

Also, yesterday August 4, on a phone conversation with Lee Da Hae, her agent mentioned that the decision is not finalized yet. They’re still having some discussion with the current crew and though it’s not confirmed but it seems ‘positive’ that she’ll participate on this project. Lee Da Hae mentioned that she has received the offer for quite some time, and her agency also thought it’s a good role for her. Having said this, it seems like she’ll most likely to appear on the “Chuno” – if she is, this will be her first historical project.

source: http://www.jazzholic.com/2009/08/05/han-hy...no-was-a-no-go/

BBL for replies once Photobucket website is up again!