Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest sanderella

bashful - wonderfull picturess again ! (: lmao

btw just wondering, you know the rumor about IVY a LONGGG time ago, was that true ? O_o

Guest IHeartHimxD

WOW! i wake up all morning and found out this news; after the dbsk incident! :o omgosh hope she'll join a good company very soon! and continue her work! :D i hope she never stop acting! cuz i love her acting to much! :o

Bashful: just that Jaejoong's eyes look like they should be taking a nap instead of being awake. Does that make sense? lol xP

Hyojoo looks really nice in wedding dresses o:

She does alot of wedding shoots right?

When they tie her hair back like in the wedding shoot or when they straighten her hair like in the healthcare skin ad, it looks really nice :)

Looks like she's gonna grow her hair longer and keep the bangs :P

Well, on to bigger news:

I don't really know much about Fantom but it looks like a good thing that she's leaving it. Even when she's leaving, she's still having conflicts with them O:

This will be the last one! [:

I wonder what company she's gonna enter. Really curious right now :huh:

&about her singing: My name is Hyo joo.

That was so funny for me :lol:

But the song does sound really nice!

I used really nice 3 times in this post o_o

Chuno loses its leading lady

Not long after Han Hyo-joo announced her next project, she’s changed her mind and dropped out of Chuno [추노], the Joseon-era fusion sageuk with Jang Hyuk and Oh Ji-ho (who are staying with the production). In Chuno, Han was to have played a daughter to servants who falls into a love triangle with the two leading men.

This coincides with Han Hyo-joo’s recent decision to part ways with her management company and go a different way on her own. Apparently the disagreement over Chuno arose from this, as well as conflicts regarding salary.

The production team (led by the director of Conspiracy in the Court and the screenwriter of Level 7 Civil Servant) are currently in search of a new actress to fill her spot.

Han Hyo-joo has had a successful record of leading drama series, enough to be called something of a hitmaker (she followed her popular Iljimae role with the recent smash hit series Brilliant Legacy), so no doubt she’ll land on her feet. It has been hinted that she is in talks to join a different drama “starring a pretty-boy actor” — somehow, You’re Beautiful with Jang Geun-seok springs to mind — and will announce her next role shortly.

Via Star News

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/chuno-lo...s-leading-lady/

Hmms... I'm guessing Fantom chose Chuno for HHJ to partake in, but since she's leaving Fantom now.. It conflicts with her leading role in Chuno, so she decided to drop out. For some reason, I have a hinting that Fantom has been selecting HHJ's roles for a while now. Probably so that she'll set up the image that she has now (innocent, fresh), but now that her contract with Fantom is ending, she'll be showing a different side to her and her acting.

I hope she goes to an independent company as well. Fantom has done a lot for HHJ, but if she isn't happy, then I'd prefer her to go somewhere else (obviously.)

I'm not sure if I want her to take the role in You're Beautiful because I don't really picture her as an idol star? Whereas Jang Geun Suk, I can imagine as a singer, lol. Besides, she's older than him by a couple of months.. lol. And I really want to see her take on a more exciting role. She's had the same typecast roles since she's debuted now (Like I said earlier.. I have a feeling Fantom's the reason behind this). But I don't know.. whatever HHJ decides to do, I'll support her :)

Also, BBL for replies!

Guest sabricaze

Hi everyone! I'm back ^^

Ah, I finally connected my MacBook to my monitor so everything is all BIG again XD

That means HHJ in HD hehe!

Anyways...

edward: Oh, you're planning to buy the BL dvds? :o

Ah, I wish I could.. but I don't have that much money T_T lol.

Maybe I'll save it.. haha But I think I'd rather save up money to buy Heaven's Postman instead XD hehs.

I'm more happy about that telecinema than I am about BL even though BL made her popular :)

And.. Chinese subs? Not English? o.o

sabricaze:

I think I can help you with that.. But does it matter what quality the music videos are? haha

If not then I'll upload them onto Megaupload or something for you :)

sunlee:

Thanks so much for translating! :w00t:

Awww, I think a lot of guys like the innocent type.. but I think they all secretly hope for a sexy one too~

Haha, but it's hard finding the perfect balance XD

And I was actually asking anna but you're totally awesome for replying :D :D ^^

Much appreciated!

allanpuge: Thanks for sharing!

I haven't seen some of those :o haha

HHJ really gets along with everyone! I can't help but smile when I see how happy she makes other people :)

And LOL at her fishing~! XD

I'm glad to see that LSGi and HHJ got somewhat closer. But they still don't beat HyoJae/JaeJoo in my books! Lol.

And lol! Are you jealous of the guys who got to take pictures of her? :P

itic: I totally had a fangirl moment when I read sunlee's translation XD

I was like AWWW!! LOL. I think I'm going to start rooting for HHJ/2PM even though she's older than all of them XD

I'm waiting for more pictures as well~ I think I died for a moment there.. when I saw the Jambangee pictures and I saw the pretty long hair. Omgsh, she's so pretty with long hair, I should hate her for being so beautiful, lol.

And LOL!!! I agree. I hate seeing her dance it's just so damn awkward ROFL. I don't know why but it's just like.. weird o.o'

I think her personality makes up for it though XD She's just so 4D sometimes and it's just like.. How the hell can she have so much energy?! lol. She reminds me of a little kid sometimes, lol. She's so cute but I like that it doesn't come out fake.

Pshh: Yups! Lots of news recently.. but not for the past 2 days :\ lol.

I like dark denim jeans so yeah, I like the jeans as well XD lol.

I wonder how much they cost.. o.o

I like her with side bangs too :) She looks prettier that way imo.

And I can't wait for her hair to grow longer... I kind of want to see her with a lighter hair shade though! But.. only after it's back to it's normal length, lol.

I think she can pull of a light blondish color. The girl freaking makes bright YELLOW look good! Wthell?!

anna: Thanks so much for the detailed translation anna! :w00t:

Omgsh, I would've thought Khun would like the innocent type the most haha.

He and Taec looked so entranced by HHJ XD *gets stoned by 2PM fans T_T

I would like to see HHJ with any of the 2PM boys though :o

Oh Hyojoo... I don't think you have a sexy image LOL. But she can look really hot in photoshoots, but I don't think she can bring that in motion? Haha.

And I agree with itic, it's just weird seeing her dance ROFL.

And it's fine hehe, I think most of us just wanted to know what the 2PM boys said about her :P

sanderella: LOL. I'm a BEAST?! D8

Is that a compliment or an insult?! Haha jk :P

And it's no biggie.. I just check empas a lot lol. So I try to be as updated with HHJ as I can be, but it's kinda hard sometimes cause I don't know Korean T_T lol.

And I actually am not that satisfied with how the photo turned out :\

Something about it looks off.. I think it's the hair cause her face looks the same. Maybe it's cause she's not smiling so I'm not used to it haha.

Or.. maybe cause of the bangs o.o' They're not her trademark side-swept bangs :( They just pulled it to the side.

Hey Bashful!

Thanks for replying. I can live with any quality, but it would be nicer with high quality!

Also, do you know/have any show program that she was in? Recent or old, it doesn't matter. I know she was in love letter, but that, I'm not very much interested. Any other would be fine.

Thanks!

Guest IHeartHimxD

about Bashful's article... OH MY DEAR LORD! JANG GEON SEOK??? OMFG IM SO EXCITED! I LOVE HIMMM!!!! <3 so hot, and cute! i love love love that news! :D *CROSSING MY FINGER* I HOPE ITS REAL! <3 han hyo joo got a pretty good actress life! jaejoong leejoonki now jang geon seok? T^T so happy for my girl~

oh, yes, i want to see han hyo joo in more role... i kinda want her to be those rich brats, like YEH's role in My Fair Lady; Princess like character with twist~

Guest iamvoodoo

i don't know if it's just me, but she kinda look like Song Hye Kyo.

Jang Geon Seok and her on a drama? it should be awesome.

Guest IHeartHimxD

^ i really dont think she look like SHK, HHJ face is sharper and eye are differenet; maybe you find her like becuz their smile is very bright and pretty teeths...

But Han Hyo Joo is still Han Hyo Joo, im sure she born like that, and not copied.

I find it very riduous that people mistake HHJ as Sandara Park

Don't get me wrong but i just really dont like the comparing stuff plus everyone's face is unique

lots of things going on lol..

first of all i have to say she looks gorgeous in the jambangee(?) photos

but that one pic where she's standing sideways makes her look so skinny..i can almost see her bones =X

isn't their at least one pic where there is both HHJ and Chunglim?

about her leaving fantom

lol it doesn't really matter

she's been quite successful being under fantom

and i'm sure she still will be even if she leaves

haha i've always wished that HHJ would act as Jang Geun Suk's opposite one day

(since i had doubt that she would act with idol stars)

now i want to know what role in what drama that she will take on

when they say that she will announce it soon, i hope soon is tomorrow x]

&thx for the news and photos everybody !

edits: look ! u can see chunglim having the photoshoot with HHJ for jambangee around 7:20-7:30 ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ7Bt-tF1P8

whoaah I don't know which news to react first, the good (aka pictures haha) or the not-so-good ones...

I loove the jambangee shoots, as well as the baskin n robbins and even the LG. she really is versatile.

And glad she has guys, gals, mommies and little girls and little boys fans...lolz...

And about fantom, whatever she decides, I'll support her all the way. I just hope she'd be strong enough to handle the pressure of whatever will happen to this issue. All the best for our girl.

And eventhough I don't know what her next drama maybe, I'm actually just happy that I have some-HyoJoo-thing to look forward to.

patiently waiting for the link to Hyo Joo singing....lolz.

itic, thanks so much for the link. I think something is wrong with my comp, it's taking forever to download it, but I have to be patient.

edit: personally, I don't mind if HHJ gets compared with SHK and other people. After all the ones she is compared to are also beautiful people and some of them especially SHK I also like. It's just that HHJ is the one closest to my heart :wub:. But it would also be nice for HHJ to have her own mark in the industry.

Guest iloveleadahmin

HHJ!

I usually focus more on KPop rather than K-dramas, but I guess you can say HHJ is an exception.

I absolutely love her<3 I think she's very pretty and talented<33

Guest iamvoodoo

^ i really dont think she look like SHK, HHJ face is sharper and eye are differenet; maybe you find her like becuz their smile is very bright and pretty teeths...

But Han Hyo Joo is still Han Hyo Joo, im sure she born like that, and not copied.

I find it very riduous that people mistake HHJ as Sandara Park

Don't get me wrong but i just really dont like the comparing stuff plus everyone's face is unique

well that's why i said she kinda look like Song Hye Kyo. :) i didn't say Han Hyo Joo look entirely "copied"/mini-me-version of Song Hye Kyo and I didn't mean to compare them B)

everyone is indeed unique.

anyway she looks hot in that Jambangee photos

Guest allanpuge23

hi all..,

well i watch the video that hyojoo is singing and wow she improves a lot

and i dont understand korean but i think the chorus of the song is saying " my name is hyojoo...... Sarangheyo"

http://video.cyworld.com/208807630 (waiting for harmony's YT link :D)

sorry im not good at korean....

BL Special pics

1.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

credit : Newsen

Guest kukiemonster

I don't know why, but somehow i'm relieved that she won't act in ssaeguk drama, since the character is slightly similar to her character in Illjimae

now i understand why she always acts the same innocent fresh bubbly character, it is because of FANTOM..i'm not complaining since i love her acting and all her characters :P :P

But it's time for her to show the skills which we all know she possesses more than all the previous work she has done..

i'm hoping she would act beside JGS in the new drama..anyway, hopefully that she will get into new company peacefully and start working happily again.

wow HHJ and KHD reunite again after love letter and x-man...

^^ I can't wait till she make a new drama. Love her acting. Who is KHD?

KHD is the man in blue shirt (the one in the middle) in the BL special event pictures just posted by allanpuge. He is going to host the special and he used to have really funny interactions with HHJ in the game shows, xmen and loveletter. And I think he is also a fan of Brilliant Legacy coz he told LSG so.

Guest cintakyo

yapz guy's hyo joo so pretty and sexy....i like her in SW,,, :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kkkkkkkk i think he so diferent with songhyegyo,,hyoo joo sometimes like cute girl but SHG more beauty and charisma

but they both my fave actress to...:wub::lol::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bashful, on one hand, it sucks for Hyojoo if it's true that Fantom's been choosing her roles for her, little independence as an actor herself. On the other, I gotta admit that Fantom's been right on the mark, because her dramas have been pretty popular with high ratings. Was AMAHAE a highly rated one as well?

I'm also not so keen on Hyojoo in You're Beautiful for a very biased reason. I dislike Jang Geunseok, there's something about him that turns me off. And the thing is, he's not even a good actor.

Anyways, whatever role she chooses to partake in, I hope she's happy with it and I will definitely support it nonetheless.

Guest sayroo

^

Today, since it's 6:00am in Korea already..

But I don't know what time? Will it be in the morning? or after the 9:55pm dramas? Can someone enlighten us and shed some light? keke..

If it was mentioned already, my deep apologies. hehe. ;) An ignorant, non-backreader is here. haha. :lol: