Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I agree on the consolidation of all the posts into one. Or at least put spoiler tags cuz those are just reposts. I know we are all anxiously waiting for Hyo Joo's updates and stuff but it can be quite annoying.. ~X(

Ps. sorry if this post offends anyone.

I agree with @bashful_harmony and @adeleyam...
Please let's avoid photo spamming. If we have a lot of pics to share, post it as one... Show the first 2 or 3 pics then put the rest on spoilers. Please follow our soompi rules.

R E M I N D E R

@AnaM & @HanH

I appreciate that the both of you are excited to share any goodies about Han Hyo Joo, but do so in ways that place the others' concerns and the forum rules in consideration. Massive spamming of individual images post by post is not encouraged and may be subject to a warning by moderators.

In the future, please make note of the others' suggestions by consolidating individual images into one post and using spoiler tags for multiple images should the both of you (and others) post here. Thank you!

I do agree that there is a massive spamming of reposted photos lately @.@I appreciate your efforts in sharing the photos but maybe you could reduce some of the photos which were already posted many times in this thread? Or like they said, kindly put them in the spoiler tags :) ty!

10269459_283594498466743_700028257014569
Top 10 Most Beautiful and Cutest Korean Actresses in 2014
1. Han Ji Min

2. Han Hyo Joo

3. Ha Ji Won 
4. Park Min Young
5. Han Hye Jin
6. Kim Tae Hee
7. Lee Young Ae
8. Han Ga In
9. Lee Yo Won
10. Son Ye Jin

Han Hyo Joo was first discovered in 2003 by the means of a beauty contest. Although her father, a strict and conservative man, gave him permission to go to Seoul to pursue an artistic career, she has succeeded only in the second year of high school to move to Seoul according to their will.

She began her career in 2005 in the sitcom “Nonstop 5″, but reached the peak of popularity after being chosen for the role of Park Eun Young, the well-known Spring Waltz in the fourth and final season of the series “Seasons dramas.” The drama was aired in Indonesia, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore and the Philippines, which led to the international recognition of acting talent and beauty, and brought her a lot of advertising contracts.

Read more: http://besttop10tip.com/top-10-most-beautiful-and-cutest-korean-actresses-in-2013/