Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@maya, yeah I think Hyo Joo is so tall for Asia Girls ;) I guess I was reading in Japanese article somewhere regarding how tall some Korean actresses are, the article mentioned Hyo Joo who tall and beautiful so Korean celebrities not so hard to enter Japan's showbiz.

@cocomhe, I prefer called her supermodel than Giant thing kkk cause she's my supermodel  and Giant  represent some big posture, I don't think she's that big, she's so slim :D

@muabuonkst, aww thanks for your seungjoo MV. It's so beautiful, I love it :x

and speaking of Seungjoo, here's a picture when BL PD Jin Hyeok and BL casts (Hyo Joo, SG and MCW) gathering for celebrate the Fourt anniversary of Brilliant Legacy. I guess this was taken yesterday cause the BL anniversary falls on April 25 (today).
PD Jin Hyeok post the picture on her facebook and write :

찬유를 기념하며 미피아체에서^^ 구가의 서로 바쁜 와중에도 맛집을 직접 찾아 한 턱 쏜 승기 홧팅! 대한민국 최고 여배우로 성장했음에도 항상 착한 효주 채원이도 홧팅!

Translation :
Celebrating chan-yu (Brilliant Legacy) at mipiache (restaurant’s name) ^^ Despite of guga’s in busy, He stood shot. Seunggi fighting! Even grow into the best actress, always  has a good-heart HyoJoo and chaewon fighting!

currenETHcurrenIgrave_zpsa739e51e.jpg
omo, My Hyo Joo is so beautiful although without make up <3

btw First I didn't recognize
the woman beside Hyo Joo. It turned out she's mcw =D

cr : hhjworld

Guest theresia_warner

@urie....yep..she always have a good chemistry with all her costars....:)

@fujiwara...seemed you like half american man...how about dennis oh..he's so hot too...haha

whether is today is BL anniversary day?...that's so awesome that the BL stars still keep in touch and meet each other...:D

she's my supermodel too @fujiwara.....I think I repost your pictures...=))
photo97075_zps2e5cb7c8.jpg
ny_zps09878cba.jpg

Guest theresia_warner

I hope somebody will translate this BL anniversary article...the picture has already posted by @fujiwara...;)

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=076&aid=0002331346

Guest Maya Tyas

@fujiwara and @theresia : absolutely,.. agree with you,.. she's our perfect supermodel,..great posture, gorgeous face, and great attitude too,.. that's why i love her so much  :D

Guest sara1117

class="entry-title"Sorry if its already shared.

29fxsli.jpg

class="title"[bREAKING] Brilliant Legacy’s Jin Hyuk PD, Han Hyo Joo and Lee Seung Gi meeting for Celebrating 4th anniversary Brilliant Legacy

[he’s posted this pic today 13.04.25] Brilliant Legacy PD’s JIN HYUK said: 찬유를 기념하며 미피아체에서^^ 구가의 서로 바쁜 와중에도 맛집을 직접 찾아 한 턱 쏜 승기 홧팅! 대한민국 최고 여배우로 성장했음에도 항상 착한 효주 채원이도 홧팅!

Eng-Trans: Celebrating chan-yu (Brilliant Legacy) at mipiache (restaurant’s name) ^^ Despite of guga’s in busy, He stood shot. Seunggi fighting! Even grow into the best actress, always good-heart hyojoo and chaewon fighting!

cr: http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/brilliant-legacys-jin-hyuk-pd-han-hyo-joo-and-lee-seung-gi-meeting-together/

@theresia, omg! have you read my mind? I really love Dennis oh, I think I fall in love with him at the first sight kkk you know IMO he's the most handsome man in Korea and Daniel Henney is number two I guess kkk

speaking of half american, I also love Mario Maurer, the Thailand actor. Once I visited to Thailand hoping will meet him but when I got there suddenly I gorgot about him cause I'm busy, I went shopping everyday and become tired :))

@maya, what do you think of BL's reunion picture? kkk

Guest ojah_seungjoo

hi fujiwara hi all, finally i'm coming back to here when seungjoo's story back. but i don't see @urie here. cause i know urie is the most seungjoo shipper here. where are u urie. today is special day to us as seungjoo shippers :\"> :x