Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest currysushi33

I love the matching photos of seung gi and hyo joo.....its like their family photos if they got married...^^

but i am now completely on the jaejoo ship.....i wonder if hero invited her to JYJ's concert in seoul???:wub:...oh yeah hhj is not in Seoul at the moment right????...i really want to see them together again.....i squealed when HHJ revealed that they are still keeping in touch

but seeing the BH entertainment pics...makes me wonder what would happen if HHJ and BSB had a smaller age gap...

i would love to see her with won bin.......but i really want to see her with Yoo Ah In :rolleyes: (my new obsession) i think the two would get on really well......he also listens to indie music and ...loves dogs...i think he has a small dog like hyo joo as well

im so glad ive finally caught up...i loved reading all your comments and glad to see new hyo joo fans in here

Thank you everyone for the updates and pictures :)

Guest theresia_warner

Speaking Of Matching. :D :D :D

2vn3v2c.jpg

292kwah.jpg

53tobq.jpg

2q3dqh0.jpg

2q175zo.jpg

2r56uf6.jpg

Sorry if these photos have already posted.

I'm lazy for checking the previous pages. :lol:

crd : baidu

Guest currysushi33

omgah my two loves ........watching hhj made me a fan of junki.....love these two together....i know a lot of people thought these two had less chemistry than hhj's other co-stars.....but i think its because of the lack of backstage footage.....

isnt it a fan girls dream if their favourite actress got with their favorite actor???:rolleyes:

Guest shy_hyo

aaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhh, it is too boring, no info about Hyo Joo....it have been too long....

really curious, when will she come back to Seoul???

it is 1st of december, it means about a week without news of Hyo Joo, oh....it's drive me crazy, hahaha......

thanks for sharing kozuesan......laugh.gif

I love the matching photos of seung gi and hyo joo.....its like their family photos if they got married...^^

but i am now completely on the jaejoo ship.....i wonder if hero invited her to JYJ's concert in seoul???:wub:...oh yeah hhj is not in Seoul at the moment right????...i really want to see them together again.....i squealed when HHJ revealed that they are still keeping in touch

but seeing the BH entertainment pics...makes me wonder what would happen if HHJ and BSB had a smaller age gap...

i would love to see her with won bin.......but i really want to see her with Yoo Ah In :rolleyes: (my new obsession) i think the two would get on really well......he also listens to indie music and ...loves dogs...i think he has a small dog like hyo joo as well

im so glad ive finally caught up...i loved reading all your comments and glad to see new hyo joo fans in here

Thank you everyone for the updates and pictures :)

I'd also love to see her cast with Yoo Ah In-- They're both great actors and even simply visually they'd suit each other as a couple. I don't know much whether HHJ is as bubbly as her Shining Inheritance character, but in bts vids she seems so fun, it'd be great for her to meet YAI, who's rather on the deep/depress side.

That said...

gosh, I've never had as strong of second lead syndrome as i did for when i was watching Shining Inheritance. like, even in BOF where i really like Jihoo, i still wanted Jandi to end up with Junpyo 90%.

but with Junse and Hwan... >< it was 60/40

let me clarify that i'm also a SeungJoo fan, so it might not make any sense lol

Guest kayana20
:P :P Aww Hyo looked so gorgeous in that Ad she is just so selfless and helpful. I hope all her dreams come true in 2011 because she has a packed schedule but she stay volunteering and bringing awareness. I admire her for that and so many other things. Her work and smile help light up my life everyday.

Guest currysushi33

@JJinnx....i know what you mean....whenever i read YAI's tweets i always wish that he could meet HHJ...i always felt hyo joo has a warm calming effect on people

really so wish hhj meets up with jaejoo and is introduced with the rest of the JYJ boys......seriously whoever HHJ co-stars with i really get into...after she did jamangee (idk how to spell this) with 2am i checked them out and got really into their music...same with jaejoong and DBSk and JYJ...and of course junki

Guest orangemonkie

hahaha, Park Ha Sun and Moon Chae Won have both appeared in this week's episode of Strong Heart and mentioned their jealousy of HHJ's relationship with the male lead.

today's news: HHJ will be competing with various actresses like Eun-kyung Shin, Kim Nam Joo and Kim Hye Soo, for the year end MBC award. it was reported that Dong Yi was the only drama that reached the 30% viewer rating and HHJ was also praised for her portrayal of Dong Yi, which successfully maintain high viewership ratings.

Mr Pizza will release a calendar (or magazine) featuring HHJ on Dec 3, 2010.

Guest shy_hyo

thanks orangemonkie....so it means that Hyo Joo will be appear at 3 December????

waaahh, that would be great, no it must be great.....laugh.gif

yea, you're right about MBC awards, DY is the one and only MBC's successful drama this year...

hope that Hyo Joo get the highest award that night......

Guest orangemonkie

hahaha, more photos will be out. (:

anyway, HK media reported that both HHJ and JJH will head to Hong Kong on December 11, to carry out promotional activities for Dong Yi.

Guest theresia_warner

Orangemonkie, I thought They will go to HK on Christmas. :rolleyes:

But I'm glad they go to HK sooner. :lol:

It means that we can see a lot of Photos. :w00t:

thanks for sharing the news. :D :D

Speaking of Dong Yi.

24vp568.jpg

Dong Yi's cute expression. :wub:

crd : DC

^

I think they moved up the dates because of the year-end MBC Award show that's always near Christmas/New Years! lol

I can't wait to see new Hyo Joo pictures! I've missed her :( I wonder if she's still in Hawaii? haha

Guest shy_hyo

thanks for sharing theresia_warner.....

well, I have read some articles on lsgfan, and....LSG's act on Strong Heart dissapointed me little bit, haha..

why did he confess his love to all woman, except Hyo Joo.....sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

that's ok for me.....I still love SeungJoo couple....happy.gif

if it 11 Dec, so she might be attend Yahoo asia buzz 2010??

anyway, thanks for your info orangemonkie.....

my friends...let's brighten up this thread, even if there are no news about Hyo Joo....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

^

Oh yeah, I read about the Strong Heart recap earlier today. I was a bit sad, but not really because I'm not the biggest HwanSung/SeungJoo fan :lol: I liked Eun Sung with Jun Se and I like Hyo Joo with Jaejoong XD But my heart breaks for all the HwanSung/SeungJoo shippers. But hey, at least SeungJoo are friends! ^_^ I thought it was funny that both MCW and Park Ha Sung were there though hahaa

There's no point in Hyo Joo going to the Yahoo Asia Buzz Award since she didn't win the votes :( lol I just want to see pictures of her in Hawaii already!!

Anyways... Some Lotte Card pictures :)

54955816201012011758472503593530590_004_640.jpg

54955816201012011758472503593530590_003_640.jpg

54955816201012011758472503593530590_002_640.jpg

Guest theresia_warner

Bashful, I'm with you. :lol:

I thought I'm the only one who become ES/JS shipper in this thread. :lol:

I'm not dissapointed about SH.

Because Hyo Joo has Tatsuya Ueda, Park Hae Jin n KHJ who like her. :P

One of the reasons Han's acting ability is effective is her ability to express emotions.  Just a quick look, and you can tell what mood she's in.  Happy, sad, bubbly, etc.  And people say she's a bad actress? Pfft. Sometimes facial expressions are enough when it comes to particular scenes.I guess one can make the argument that her expressions can be cartoonish, but the way I see it, her acting isn't over the top.  Besides, I've met bubbly people who are like that.  The samurai in IYSS?  They're cartoonish.

Guest currysushi33

@bashful....where can i read the recap of that strongheart episode???......it would be hilarious if jaejoong was on it...

that would be a seungjoo fans vs jaejoo fans showdown.

Guest orangemonkie

Strong Heart, TV Ratings & Recap (Nov 30, 2010)

Hodong pressures Lee SeungGi-Moon ChaeWon into loveline

SeungGi-Moon ChaeWon clear the air [strong Heart cuts]

hahaha, in any case, it seems likely that LSG and HHJ are much closer friends! coz they still contact each other through phone. :lol:

i wld like to see JaeJoo and SeungJoo appear tgt in the show too! hahaha! :w00t:

Edit:

lol! no online poll can readily prevent people from cheating on the votes.

A controversy has recently been surrounding the ‘2010 Yahoo Asia Buzz Awards’, as many fans are doubting the legitimacy of its online voting system.

Between November 8th and the 30th, Yahoo has been conducting an online poll for three categories: ‘Korean Male Buzz Star’, ‘Korean Female Buzz Star’ and ‘Asia’s Buzz Star‘.

The problem that had caught the attention of sharp fans is that the poll results for some nominees had either taken a sharp rise or drop in a spontaneous fashion. For instance, in the ‘Male Buzz Star’ category, Jang Geun Suk’s poll results saw sharp rises and falls at a continuous rate, while a considerable number of votes for Kim Hyun Joong dropped unexepectedly.

Consequently, many netizens are suspecting the poll results to have a substantial error in voting calculations.

Fans have become even more angered by Yahoo’s lack of investigation on this matter, who merely called it a simple ’server error’. Netizens commented, “The globally acknowledged Yahoo doesn’t want to be humiliated in public, which is why they are ignoring the hard work of the fans”, “I want to rebuke Yahoo for their lack of action regarding this issue.”

Responding to such criticism, a representative of Yahoo Korea explained on December 2nd, “There was a problem with the server overloading, however, we have not been able to confirm a manipulation of the poll results. We are still inspecting the reasons behind these errors.”

They carefully continued, “We cannot reveal a correct set of poll results without fully completing our investigation. We cannot confirm anything for now.”

Meanwhile, according to the online poll results on the site, Jang Geun Suk ranked 1st place for the ‘Male Buzz Star’ category for this year’s ‘Buzz Awards’.

source: MissChievous Land