Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest orangemonkie

New updates on HHJ's cyworld!

2010년 9월 23일의 일상 2010.09.23 19:22

7e8d4a37a76bbc7d5ab5f586.jpg

촬영장에 예고없이 찾아온 가을 가을 가을! 아침저녁으로 춥고 낮에는 햇살이 뜨거워 덕분에 코를 훌쩍 훌쩍!

^ i don't really uds the chinese translation for this sentence provided on baidu. but i guess she's talking about the weather of autumn (warm sun in the day and cool air at night) that makes her nose feels uncomfortable.

2010년 9월 23일의 일상 2010.09.23 19:24

57b8233763e48f08241f1484.png

송편 맛있게 드셨어요?

나도 인제 밖에서 인터넷 할 수 있다구요 으하핫!

Has everyone eaten their songpyeon (rice cake)?

Hehe, I can now access the internet while i'm outside!

cr: baidu

Guest theresia_warner

orangmonkie, thanks for the updates. :D

her dog is so cute. :lol:

I wonder what she wrote on her Cyworld. :rolleyes:

agree, she does look pretty in hanbok. :w00t:

And I love her in Iljimae.

She's so beautiful and regal. :wub:

Her hanbok are pretty also. :o

She has many hanbok in Iljimae. :D

I hope someone post Dong Yi new pictures. :)

Really want to see her in hanbok. ;)

Guest orangemonkie

hey theresia_warner! you're fast! hahaha! i've just edited the post to add in the translations!

Edit:

btw! good news!! Heaven's Postman has been nominated for the 47th Daejong Film Festival Awards ceremony! w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest theresia_warner

wuah, lucky me. :lol: :lol:

I'm back and you've already translated it. :w00t:

thanks a lot.

bdw what Daejong film festival?

It's some kind Oscar Award?

Guest orangemonkie

hahaha, not too sure whether it can be compared to Oscars Awards~ but according to the source,

Daejong film Festival is the oldest film festival in Korea which presents awards to the best film artists to promote the improvement in the quality of Korean films. The Daejong Award Ceremony, having high acclaim is the only awards ceremony held by the government in the film industry.

source: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_2_1.jsp?cid=293115

oh, and HHJ's new hanbok:

bc300081af5f45f96d81195b.jpg

85fdff2461267f45938f9d4a.jpg

cr: baidu

Guest theresia_warner

Sorry, I'm confuse about Korean Awards. :wacko:

Is there another award beside Daejong awards?

I mean for movie, not for television. :rolleyes:

I love her new hanbok. :)

She looks good with anything she wears. :wub:

Guest oscarvxd

Drama awards and movie awards are generally separated. Wow, how many hanboks has she worn since the start of Dong Yi. I think it should be close to 5 or more. Most of them are just palette swaps though, but I liked the pink one the most. The second one if I am correct.

Happy that Heaven's Postman was nominated ^^ It would've been even better had Hyo Joo been nominated for best actress :lol: Even though her acting in some of the scenes were really awkward and rather painful to watch (o_o) but if she had been nominated and had won, that'd be her 3rd best actress award for her within like a month! :lol:

There's a slight possibility that Hyo Joo (and maybe Jaejoong?!) might attend the award show.. The award ceremony is next month on the 29th! JAEJOO SHIPPERS: LETS CROSS OUR FINGERS AND HOPE FOR THE BEST 8D

I'm getting dizzy just imagining the two of them walking on the red carpet together.. Hyo Joo in a gorgeous dress and looking absolutely beautiful and Jaejoong looking dashingly charming and sexy next to her xP

Happy that Heaven's Postman was nominated ^^ It would've been even better had Hyo Joo been nominated for best actress :lol: Even though her acting in some of the scenes were really awkward and rather painful to watch (o_o) but if she had  been nominated and had won, that'd be her 3rd best actress award for her within like a month! :lol:

There's a slight possibility that Hyo Joo (and maybe Jaejoong?!) might attend the award show.. The award ceremony is next month on the 29th! JAEJOO SHIPPERS: LETS CROSS OUR FINGERS AND HOPE FOR THE BEST 8D

I'm getting dizzy just imagining the two of them walking on the red carpet together.. Hyo Joo in a gorgeous dress and looking absolutely beautiful and Jaejoong looking dashingly charming and sexy next to her xP

Lolz,  . I agree  that this is not one of her best movies in terms of acting sweatingbullets.gif . But I love her chemistry with Jaejoong (especially off-screen w00t.gif ) Oh goodness, just the thought of them walking together in the red carpet just the way you described it made me hyperventilate. Breathe in, breathe out. :lol: I'm keeping all my fingers (and toes) CROSSED for that. Oh goodness!

Though Brilliant Legacy is my favorite Han Hyo Joo modern drama, and HwanSung is still my favorite screen couple, I think that the JaeJoo kiss is one of the sexiest Korean movie/drama kisses I've seen with Hyo joo (the second best is with Seo Do Young in Spring Waltz). I'm gripping hard to not explain further. Gushes. .   Ok, I'll just explain a bit, haha. There's just something there that makes me think he really wants to kiss Hyo joo  :ph34r:  :lol: .  I guess JaeJoo acted really well in that scene. 

Han Hyo-joo definitely looks really pretty in hanbok. It's a shame I'm sort of a stickler for historical accuracy, because I would LOVE for Dong-yi to be crowned queen just because I would really love to see Hyo-joo wearing the red ceremonial queen's robe and also the queen's dang-ui with the phoenix seals.

Me, too.  I guess it can only happen if they include a dream sequence but then again a dream sequence for that would also be impossible. Sigh.

Drama awards and movie awards are generally separated. Wow, how many hanboks has she worn since the start of Dong Yi. I think it should be close to 5 or more. Most of them are just palette swaps though, but I liked the pink one the most. The second one if I am correct.

When she came back to the palace after residing in a private residence for 6 years I think she has worn 4 (the red one, the sukui dang-ui (blue), her sukbin dang-ui and her present dang-ui after she was injured). Before she was sent to the private residence I think she had 2 (the first one and the sukwon). I also like the second one the most and the one before she was slashed.

Orangemonkie,

Thanks for the news. And congratulations to the HP staff for the Heaven's Postman nominations!

wowwww.....congrats to HP team...

if Hyo Joo nominated as best actress too, it seems three times for this year w00t.gif

that's great!!! success for Hyo Joo....

really proud being your fans, haha...

can't hardly wait for her new project, no matter movie or another drama tongue.gif tongue.gif

I think someone was asking photos of Hyo joo in her dang-ui before. Here's a set of pictures with almost all her costumes in Dong yi

I am fascinated by her make-up. They make her look so young in the beginning and her looks gradually matures as the drama progresses. 

511m.jpg

411i.jpg

311k.jpg

211ki.jpg

111oqn.jpg

source:

http://blog.naver.com/hea3353?Redirect=Log&logNo=130094365473

evanesam,

Agree. :wub:

And I think Heaven's Postman is  being shown now in SBS.

currysushi33,

BSB looks so hot when he's angry especially in ep 54. Awww... It could be the character that he plays, but somehow I always see him as Hyo joo's older brother.    

Teehee, it makes me all giggly just imagining if JaeJoo were to attend the award ceremony. :wub:

Their kiss looks so much more intense in the pictures than on video haha

[info] TeleCinema7 BOX Set including Heaven’s Postman Movie is Ranked #1 on ORICON DVD Daily Chart

1285255985jjjjjj.jpg

credit: ORICON

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

just came to share this....jaejoong and han hyo joo looks so cute together^^

HP Making - JJ's&HAN HYO JOO Long KISS Scene^^

LOVE JAEJOO COUPLE SO MUCH^^

HAEVEN"S POSMAN NOMINATED FOR GRAND BELL AWARDS!!!

congratulations......to all HP staff HWAITING!!

Guest jae90ful

READY TO SCREAM??...here

jaejoo  long kiss scene fancam

you can see jae enyoying it too much???lololol...i just like watched this about 100times and it make blush everytime i see

stupid director shout 'cut'  in the middle jaejoong wanted  to deepen their kiss...

nah the one thing i dissapointed...i was like hyoo joo unnie plzz get your move too!!kyahhh their kiss...is so hawtt...

is it only me.... i can hear "pop sound" at the end??

Ahahaa, and thus starts the death threats. I don't know whether to use a :P or a -_- face... lol.

Man... it's already been 2 years since they filmed Heaven's Postman and they're barely airing it on SBS like they had promised even before filming began lol.

JaeJoo are awesome together <3 I wish there was an HQ/HD quality of the video! D8 Lol @ at how awkward that must've been! Having to film numerous takes of such a passionate kiss when they've only been costars for a month or so ahahaa. What a shame that the PD called CUT! right when it was starting to get even deeper XD Though, I'm sure there a couple of fangirls and fanboys of Hyo Joo and Jaejoong who are thanking god for that CUT! :P

And it'd be awesome if they dated in real life :sweatingbullets:. But it seems like they both don't have the time to even date anyone.. they're both so busy all the time lol.

Anyways... The new Samsung CF is out! :D For the NX100 ^^ Surprisingly... It's not the Korean one! It's the Chinese/Cantonese one! LOL

The duet Hyo Joo had with Brown Eyed Soul is used (aka the CF Version).. Now I get why it's called the CF Version :rolleyes:. The guy is oneof the singers from Brown Eyed Soul if anyone's curious..

Cantonese version (O_O): http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjA5MTk1MTQw.html