Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

MBC's DongYi also halts filming

Historical drama Dong Yi is the second show whose filming has been interrupted by the union strike over unpaid crew and cast wages, following Gloria.

On September 3, union representatives went to the set to talk to the cast of Dong Yi, who agreed to refrain from participating in shoots that day, and filming subsequently halted.

The actors and crew members involved are part of the Korean Broadcasting, Film, Performing Artists Labor Union. At the center of the issue are the wages that remain unpaid as of July 31 in dramas that come outside production companies. Initially thirteen shows were involved, but with KBS and SBS coming to settlement agreements with the union, only MBC remains with four of its outsourced series.

This throws Dong Yi into a tough spot, as it is late in its run and has been enjoying the #1 ratings spot on Mondays and Tuesdays for months. Furthermore, Dong Yi already reportedly received its scripts late, so it has no time to spare.

Both Dong Yi and Gloria are negotiating to settle the problem, so I’m betting we can expect filming to resume pretty quickly; I can’t see MBC letting this drag on and endangering their shows.

source: dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/09/mbcs-dong-yi-also-halts-filiming/  

:( 

One good thing is that the actors can take a much needed rest (dark circles in everyone's eyes in ep 48) but on the other hand, considering that they have no time to spare, this means that when they finally start shooting again, they will do double time which means darker circles in their eyes. I do hope things will be settled fairly. They do have to fight for their right.

Guest beeboo86

@oscarxvd: I don't exactly know why, I just felt so. =\ Somehow the more I look at her the sadder I get cause it makes me think when will I ever be able to meet her, even so, it's just idol-fan, not even friends. :- (

Guest oscarvxd

kozuesan: So, Dong Yi is affected too? When I read about the news, a few days ago, it has only affected KBS and SBS.

beeboo86: Well, time will mellow out everything right? Don't think too much about it.

Guest orangemonkie

hehehe! thanks for the pics fujiwara no sai!

oh man, Dong yi was affected too. but i doubt she has the time to rest. there seems to be a lot of projects lining up on her to do list. she will probably spend the spare time clearing up the jobs. :(

Guest iceangela

hello everyone! ;)

hehe it's been a long time since I last post here. Anyways, miss you guys loads!(for those who rmb me haha.)And nice to meet all new hyojoo fans too! :D I must say that you guys are totally awesome for the constant updates on hyojoo~~~ :D Thank you so much for sharing them!!!

Anyways, I'm back with some drawings too!!!

cc71bf95626aaa590ac405a37643a048-d2xwsvl.jpg

64ed2300e49df6a14e4387e8ab683d17-d2xwrtk.jpg

f2dd7d22d2b3b1eb84e58ddacbd56458-d2xwsrp.png

Hope it isn't too bad. (: hehe.

oh, I was kind of shock upon hearing dongyi was affected too. Thought it's suppose to be so called mbc's blockbuster drama. :/ and never thought that this kind of thing will happen to dongyi. oh well, anyways I believe that they will settle it soon... Dongyi fighting!!! (:

(Will be back again after my exams!!! (:)

theedqueen,

Woaah!! I love your wallies. :w00t: . I still can't decide which one I'll be using so I saved both. :lol:  I love the colors you used. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

oscarvxd,

Yes, DongYi is affected with the strike, too. But it seems that shooting has already resumed as posted by szeying89 in the DongYi thread.  Just read the news at Dong Yi thread. DongYi may not be shown next week :(  

beeboo86,

We miss you here. Like what orangemonkie said, this thread can also serve as a stress reliever. :D  But I do understand you. Sometimes, I also think I like it too much here that I feel guilty about it but then I thought I can just come here and make it a stress reliever instead.

orangemonkie,

awww... I would love to see new pictures of her in her other projects or CF but right now, I would love it more if she takes a much needed rest, even just for a day. But it seems that the DongYi team is running out of time and barely has enough spare scenes that they cannot afford to lose more than a day for shooting.  :(  It's not only her who needs rest, the entire team actually. Even Prince Yeoning has dark circles around his eyes in the lately. 

fujiwara no sai,

thanks for the pictures.  ^_^  

Guest theresia_warner

orangmonkie, Really that DY is effected too?

So we can't watch DY for how long?

I wish MBC confirmed that they've already solved it.

arghhhhh, I can't wait until MBC declare a formal statement.

bdw, here is video from behind the scene cencus ad.

I hope I know what are they saying. :huh::D :D

theresia_warner,

I wish I could understand it, too.  :lol: . Thanks for the link.

Grand Mint festival 2010 CF where Hyo Joo is going to be the festival lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSY5_jZajAQ&feature=channel

Another video of the JAMBANGEE FALL 2010 collection together with 2AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47kETywyjBs&feature=channel

Guest theresia_warner

I wonder what JJH said to Hyo Joo in that Bts. :D :D :D

He's forming his hands then said something. :rolleyes::unsure:

wowww, iceangela and theedqueen make this thread more colourful.

Their pictures are so awesome. :o :o :w00t:

thanks for posting them. :wub:

Guest beeboo86

@oscarxvd & kozuesan: well..... I don't know, it's amazing how someone can make a person feel like that even though you don't know them lol. *rolls eyes*

Iceangela..............thanks for your drawing pictures........It's very cool........Are you take a lesson for drawing?

Theedqueen.............thanks again for your wonderful wallpaper....... :o

Bdw.....I wonder whether We can watch Dong Yi on Monday.............. :rolleyes:

still no news about it?

Anyways, here's Various of Dong Yi's hanbok...........complete with episode when she wore it.

fanart1c.jpg

fanart2r.jpg

fanart3.jpg

fanart4.jpg

cr : DCinside

Guest orangemonkie

wow iceangela, nice drawings you got there! do come back and share more of your art pieces when you're done with your exams! heh!

yea, you're right kozuesan, everyone in the show business needs a short break. it is good to know that there's an union out there to manage the welfare benefits of the actors and crew members. hehe, Prince Yeoning is soooo cute!!! :w00t:

heyy theresia_warner, yea, dongyi was affected too! and according to kozuesan, dongyi will stop broadcasting for a week. tears.gif there was an article on this issue posted by a chinese fan in baidu forum. according to the article, they were supposed to film the scenes for the upcoming episodes (49 & 50) on september 3, 2010. however, those actors who are involved in the union did not show up. and since they were on tight schedule, the producers are still trying to persuade the actors to continue with the filming; however, they claimed that it is not an easy task to convince them. due to this incident, they have decided to skip the broadcast for a week. tears.gif

wowww!! Theedqueen, thanks for the awesome wallpapers!! they look great!! :D

hahahhaa! fujiwara no sai, thank you for sharing the photos!!! i didn't know she has so many attires in dongyi. :w00t:

Guest theresia_warner

Woahhhh, I never realize Dong Yi has so many hanbok.

My favorite is when DY become a concubine.

Her blue and pink hanbok is so beautiful. :D :D

And then when she disguise as a man.

What a pretty boy. :wub::w00t:

Thanks fujiwara. :) :) :)

theedqueen, thanks a lot for posting your fabulous wallpaper. :)

Edit :

orangemonkie, I'm really sad I'm not to able to watch DY. :(

arghhhh,so frustrating. :wacko:

Guest orangemonkie

yea, hopefully this incident will not affect DY's viewership rate. i have seen someone promoting the other drama that was shown during the same timeslot as DY on a chinese discussion thread which talks about the strike issue. fury.gif

Orangmonkie.......I'm confuse........I just saw Dong Yi ep 49 preview....... isn't mean that Dong Yi will be aired on Monday?

Or Whether MBC has been release their official statement that Dong Yi isn't aired on this Monday?

If It's true.........what I'm supposed to do..........I have been accustomed watching Dong Yi every Monday and tuesday........ :(

But I still hope that MBC won't delay My Dong Yi........... :)

Guest orangemonkie

i saw that news article in dongyi's baidu thread. but some of the fans said that the truth will be revealed on monday night. so we shall wait and see... :sweatingbullets:

oh! btw, recently there was an interview with Jaejoong and he was asked about the kissing scene with HHJ in "Postman to Heaven". he told the audience to stay calm before he answers to the question. then he commented, "ah, it was good, because HHJ is very beautiful, isn't she?" and with that answer, the audience gave a roar of approval. w00t.gifw00t.gif

^

Omgsh! Do you have a source for that Jaejoong interview?! I'd be so happy if that's true! 8D I tried Googling it but nothing came up :(

edit: Oy! Just found it on Baidu! :D

It happened today.. or well yesterday lol during Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu's Lotte fan meeting in Seoul! OMGSH so cute <3 I really hope it was recorded via videocamera! ahhaa Damn, 2 years have passed since the filming of Heaven's Postman but JaeJoo still make me spazz XD lol