Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Actually I almost give up about heaven's postman.......they keep postpone it......but now I relieved finally decide to broadcast it...... :)

Thanks Cindy for sharing the news.... :D

Primeo….I think we all have to thank to you……for all your efford to manage for the vote……and I wish Hyo Joo International fan site will be realized soon….... :)

Jambangee Wallpaper.

5e02955859b9b56e2934f06.jpg

29c4fdfb0d9d47d358ee906.jpg

Guest orangemonkie

bashful: oh yea, true true. hahaha!

btw, i thought she was supposed to film a drama before dong yi?

primeo: hahaha! yea, i was aware of it. hehe! hmm, are you thinking of hosting a website? hmm, it's not easy to maintain a website, especially with shortage of manpower, and web development and maintenance skills. probably we can consider to try on a free domain first? then we can start building up from there. :sweatingbullets:

Here's hoping an english version of this news will come out. But per google translation, it seems that Han Hyo

Joo gave out cosmetics (Breathe sum) to the DongYi staff as a gift. She also did this before with the Brilliant legacy staff where she gave out shoes. Ji Jin Hee also treated the staff to a barbecue party last month, I think. Awww...  ^_^

http://news.nate.com/view/20100827n04268

Guest theresia_warner

^^ Lucky staff.

everyday they can be close with her.

Now,even got present from her.

Im so jealous. :lol::P

Hyo Joo is so kind and caring person.

She is beautiful inside and outside.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi my angels gomenasai for desappear from here

But my life is a madness haha \0/

How are U my angels?

Ah and I´d like to know how´s Awards voting ???

Our Princess is winning ???

I hope we can see her name in 1st place sure !

But it´s not important when we love Han Hyo Joo♥ as we are ne ???

In our hearts She´s the number one :wub:

Ahhh Bashfull♥ my friend how are U?

So nice to see U active always here ne ????

DOMOOOO Arigatouuuu for all VIKI Fall 2010´s Pics !!!

Gosh she´s amazing always ne ???

She looks a true top model !!!

Her beautiful long legs is such fashion

For this type of pics ne???

She gets to be always so perfect :wub: !

I´d like to be so beautiful as she is

But I´m very ugly haha \0/

Kissu my friend !!!

Kozuesan♥ my angel domo arigatou for Dong Yi pics!!!

In this pain scenes she´sOoOoOo beautifullll!!!

I don´t watch this still :(

Someone can put the link of this episode for me here :( ???

I´d like to see this scene !!!

I love this type of scene !!!

Is it a childbirth´scene ???

I LOVE childbirth´scenes @w@

It´s always so touched ne ???

My God >.< but she looks to be in suffering T^T

NOOOO !!!

Can someone gimme the link of this amazing scene?

Kissu!!!

fujiwara no sai♥ Domo Arigatou for Dong Yi pics !!!

She looks so perfect in this color ne ???

Wine color is such beautifulç for her so white skin !!!

She has so beautiful skin I think so ne ???

Kissu!!!

Hi for all my good friends from here !

Primeo♥,Shy♥ and all my little angels here !

Ah... [shy mode On] I never post nothing really cool for us here T^T

But I´d like to colaborate with our thread with something ne?

I know my posts here is always so simple T^T...

But I made it with love for U and for our Han Hyo Joo♥ !

Kissu for everyone !!!

[WALLPAPERS]100827

Han Hyo Joo Wallpapers

Gomen :( I really would like to post something cool

For us but T^T... Ah T^T...

Han1.jpg

Han2.jpg

Han3.jpg

I hope U like it !

Gomenasai, gomen T^T...

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods

Kissu!!!

Guest currysushi33

Sayuri Jaejoong...ur posts aren't simple at all, u always have something to contribute, whatcha talking about???.....i love ur Mv's and thanks for the wallpapers!!

...i on the other hand.:sweatingbullets:........ just comment....sorry everyone :( ...i love talking to such like minded individuals :D, nd reading their comments....this is why HHJ thread is the only thread i actually follow  ^_^

...ok about dong yi...isnt her son the kid who played Seo do young's younger brother in spring waltz???

theresia_warner: Hahaa, netizens have actually been complimenting Hyo Joo on her acting these past episodes of Dong Yi. They're saying the same thing you are about her being able to act so maternally for someone her age =D

Hmms.. I didn't think it was possible to have black eyes! Are they just really super duper dark brown? :lol: Ahh I wish I had lightcolored eyes too though =( But I'm too chicken to put on contacts ahaha So at least you have that method of achieving light colored eyes! :P

And yes! Heaven's Postman is FINALLY going to air on SBS! It's been nearly 2 years since filming began! O_O I just realized that!... Woah. That's crazy! I hope JaeJoo will do promotions, even if it's minimal, for the airing! Luckily, I've already watched it so I haven't waited 2 years to finally appreciate it :lol:

Also, it was very sweet of her to give out gifts to the crew members of Dong Yi ^^ I'm jealous too though! D: I would never even THINK of using that bottle of LG SU:M 37'! I'd put it in a glass case and set it up somewhere to show off! LOL

currysushi33: I've been waiting for HP to be aired on SBS for sooo long too! They kept changing/postponing the dates for all things related to Heaven's Postman -.-' I'm so glad I've already watched HP! :P I'll always have a soft spot for JaeJoo ahaha. They're so cute together <3 I'm seriously hoping they do some kind of promotion for HP when it airs ><

And I like that you, along with many of the posters here, contribute by commenting! It makes this thread a lot more fun and personalized as well as friendly =D As for the kid actor... I can't even remember SDY having a younger brother in SW! O_O It's been so long since I've last watched that drama x_x

primeo: You've done a tremendously splendid job gaining the attentions of voters and encouraging all of us to not give up and to continue voting! I'm hoping that the SDA will only award one person from each country for their popularity award, so Seung Gi would receive it for S. Korea, and not him and MCW. I feel that Seung Gi being the only recipient for that award is a lot more believable than MCW receiving it.

Once again, Thank you sooo much for all the great work you've done! =D You have natural leadership skills! I'm very jealous! ahaha

I'm hoping that an International site for Hyo Joo will be set up soon too! If you have troubles with finances, I may be able to help if it's not too much money! Ahahaha And I might be able to help with graphics but I'm rather rusty with Photoshop nowadays, but I will try my best ^^

fujiwara no sai: Ahaha, yeah, they do keep postponing HP! I'm so glad that there's a set date now though! It still baffles me that it's been nearly 2 years since filming! O_O

Thanks for the Jambangee wallpapers and the pics from Dong Yi! As well as sharing the Youtube videos =) Her new hanbok makes her look so round hehe

orangemonkie: Yeah, there was word that the drama "Falling in Love" was in hopes of casting Hyo Joo as the main lead, but things were never finalized I guess, then Hyo Joo was offered the role of Dong Yi (which is a lot more prestigious than starring in a romcom if I must say!) and she took it! I'm not sure what happened to Falling in Love though... o_o There's been no news of casting or anything!

kozuesan: No English news yet, but there's not much to report on because it's a rather simple article haha! Hyo Joo presented gifts to 140 crew members of Dong Yi! =D Very awesome of her! And I remember when she presented the cast of BL with Converse shoes! She's so sweet <3 lol I'm glad that Dong Yi's ratings have gone back to the upper 20s% rate!

Sayuri JaeJoong: Hello Sayuri! =D It's been a while since I've last replied to you! I'm super happy to see that you're still posting in here from time to time! ^^ And I'd like to say thank you SOOO much for agreeing to help promote voting for Hyo Joo in the SDA! It was very sweet and kind of you my dear <3 The voting has ended finally, but unfortunately, it was nearly impossible to compete with the systematic voting methods that were going on =) However, Hyo Joo was granted a much more prestigious award by the committee of the Seoul Drama Awards ^^ She was awarded with Best Actress of the Korean Wave Special category :w00t:

Ahaha yes! Hyo Joo has a lot of model potential, but I thought her VIKI catalogue for this season wasn't her best :lol: Her legs are TO DIE FOR as always! So incredibly long and lean! And I think you're absolutely beautiful my dear! =) Also, thank you for the gorgeous wallpapers! They're very very pretty! Your Photoshop abilities are amazing! :w00t:

Guest orangemonkie

bashful: hohoho, probably the producers are still waiting for HHJ. hehehe :sweatingbullets:

wow Sayuri JaeJoong, thanks for the awesome wallpapers! i so envy your creativity!! blush.gif:D

Guest primeo

@bashful_harmony, @fujiwara no sai, @orangemonkie  thanks for the kind words. I somehow didn't think I did a great job because I was once very frustrated with the lack of support and did say some things I shouldn't say to some voters.

@bashful_harmony, is your real name Cindy? Are you from Malaysia? If you're in KL, I would like to meet you to discuss further. I know Jackie from dramatomy is from KL, M'sia but I'm not sure if she's a fan of HHJ. Natural leadership skill? I guess it's because I'm the "oldest" in terms of age in this thread. Perhaps the nature of my job n position, a team lead does help a bit but I know it's certainly not easy to gain respect from others. I do agree with you that is rather unbelievable or strange that MCW is receiving that award with Seung Gi. I try not to look down on her but it's hard. The organisers don't care what method you use, they still look at the end results.

Thanks for sharing the nice pictures, bashful, fujiwara, sayuri. Before I think about hosting a site, I would like to hear from you, try to gauge the response and if there's ample support first. Doesn't matter where you're from. Your ideas, how can you help, would you visit the site and etc, you may email me at hhj.fan@yahoo.com.

Thanks Sayuri JaeJoong, your post here was not simple, colourful and I do need to spend some time to read and understand.

Currysushi33...............I think Dong Yi's son is not the same with the kid from Spring Waltz......maybe now he grows up and older than the kid who plays Dong Yi's son..... :unsure:

Sayuri JaeJoong..........thanks for wonderful Wallpaper...........I wish I have talent as you are.......your MV and Pictures always look amazing........ w00t.gifw00t.gif

Cindy............I agree with you about SDA.......Hyo Joo gets more prestigious award......and I think it means that her acting ability has already recognized and equated with senior artists...... :D

Primeo...........I definitely visit Hyo Joo's site if you make the site........and I will promote it with Hyo Joo's fans in my country.......and I hope that after Dong Yi is aired in My country......Hyo Joo will gain more fans.

^^

I'm so excited and happy they finally released Heaven's Postman DVD.........Thanks for the news... :)

Dong Yi Pictures.

4ad21f1c509878cf87d6b68.jpg

90dc2dcba7406fb952664f8.jpg

Dong Yi wears "that thing again" in her head...... :wacko:

5a56e3c29ffa5c71e5dd3b8.jpg

671804d38a8a9870970a168.jpg

515434227199d5b7d7cae28.jpg

Yi Geum finally meets his father…….But The King seems still pretend to be Hanseong Administration Ban Gwan....?

Dong Yi BTS video.

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CD%AC%D2%C1/shipin/play/a02af5d4f516e312e06cce1a/

BTS Of Cencus and Population Cf

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjAxMzMxOTQ4.html

Guest theresia_warner

I guess Yess Asia sell the HP DVD.

And quite expensive. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

I think I have to wait until they give the link for DL.

Mean while, I'll watch on youtube. :D :D :D

Bdw, when will Seoul Drama Award 2010 be held?

Guest happycatcat

1st of all, i need to ask for your kind understanding if my post doesn't appear to you since I'm new here.  Han Hyo Joo is one of the actresses whom i fall in love very much recently.  I started to notice her when she was at "Spring Waltz", not just attracted by her appearance but also her act.  Since then i never miss any of her drama or movie.  Hope very soon i can also share some update with you here, have a nice day!

Guest currysushi33

Hi happycatcat welcome to the thread!!!.....ive watched all of her dramas too, except for HP which i hope will be ticked of the list soon hehehe XD..

just wondering how do i add images...do i need a photobucket account or is there an easier method???

....cos i really wanted to share my profile pic (which i love),  i got it of the DY fb page...isnt she adorable in it???