Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest currysushi33

wat shes gorgeous!!!....maybe cos she has a more down to earth fresh kind of beauty, u feel that way??

...but thats why we all love her

omg ep 43 and 44....i couldnt wait for the subs to be put up on dramacrazy that i downloaded it myself......those two eps were probably my favourite....i think this is good in a way cos the king didnt have anything blocking his romance with dong yi...not even chun soo really.....so this should develope their relationship further.....i dnt knw i guess i just love angst...but as long as it gets resolved of course :D

thanks for all the picks and links everyone....im glad shes winning something in the SDA awards

Ahaha as the saying goes.. Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder :)

And in my eyes, Hyo Joo is definitely gorgeous! It may not be the out-of-this-world gorgeous (though her smile is! :D), but she definitely has a lot of charm to make up for that ^^

I love that her beauty is so natural looking and girl next door, but she also has the potential to be more than that with simple changes with hairstyle and makeup, and she can look entirely different and unrecognizable. But even then, I know most people and her fans prefer the natural side of her. :)

I hope Hyo Joo will attend SDA this year! I'm always excited to see what she'll wear and look on the red carpet ^^

Also, am I the only one who's ridiculously excited to see what drama/movie Hyo Joo will star in next? :o I mean I know Dong Yi is great and everything but... I want to see her in a modern drama already! haha Preferably a romcom, even though I know it's not her style since she tends to stick to the heavy drama/melodrama types, but I'd love to see her in a Hong sisters (duo behind Coffee Prince, You're Beautiful and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho) drama! :D

Looking at beauty is pretty much subjective.

In my opinion, I think Han Hyo Joo is one of the most beautiful people I've seen. I like the combination of her lips, eyes and nose. Her inner glow just emanates from within no matter how tired she looks at times. And let's not forget about her smile. blush.gif  Her beauty may not be the conventional type model/actress type of beauty but that's why I like her. Her simplicity or naturalness may be perceive by others as ordinary, but that is exactly what I like about her. There's this aura of innocence, freshness and a certain sense of calmness.  But one can also witness her versatility as she can transform into the character she portrays.

Anyways here are some spoiler pics of Dong Yi and son.

dygeum3.jpg

dygeum2.jpg

dygeum3.jpg

Guest primeo

Wow!, when I visited Dong Yi's thread at night, at one time I saw 70+ users online and so many people commenting on that thread. Some are watching it LIVE and some are waiting for live commentary. This week's episodes are very interesting.

HHJ's beauty is very subjective. I love the natural look of her and her simplicity. In fact, when she puts on heavy makeup, she does look very beautiful and matured. If she dresses up sexily, she does look very sexy. She has long beautiful legs and her wonderful smile can kill. I can "feel" her inner beauty flourishes to an outer beauty in my perspective. I just simply love her.

Guest oscarvxd

It is true that beauty is pretty subjective to each individual. Each individual will perceive beauty different than others. Personally, I find woman in general to look better without putting too much make-up on oneself. Minimal make-up that brings out your natural beauty will do the trick. It is not hard to see woman putting a lot of make-up nowadays.

That is how I perceive beauty anyway.

latest photos taken from the set of dong yi

hyuju.jpg

She looks so thin. Look at her collarbone.  :(  Dong Yi shooting is taking a toll on her. I hope she doesn't get sick. They don't give previews for the past two weeks. It can be either that they want to create suspense or they lack materials for the preview. I have a feeling it's the latter. I hope Hyo Joo or anyone in the cast won't get sick.

Dong Yi team fighting!

Guest orangemonkie

thanks for sharing the photos! ^_^

yea, she looks tired too. i wonder if they are going to extend the series? :unsure:

Edit:

oh btw! HHJ's taiwan fans have created a forum to gather all HHJ fans. the official language of the forum is in chinese. ;) currently, they are looking for someone who can help to manage the forum. hmm, i think it can be a good platform for both chinese and english speaking fans. ^_^

here's the website: http://hanhyojoo.5dforum.com/bbs.php :D

kozuesan: omgsh, she looks so tired and pale and malnourished :( Her jaw is a lot more defined now because of her weight loss D:

I hope she's taking good care of herself on and offset of Dong Yi, if not, her Korean fans will have to send her more presents and red ginseng! lol

I'm thinking they don't have enough scenes to create a trailer for the next episode.. That's usually the case when that happens in Kdramas. But how cool that the Dong Yi cast and crew members have their own personal chefs :lol:

orangemonkie: I think Dong Yi will be extended by 14 episodes, so that'll be 64 total >< It should end in late October!

Thanks for sharing the forum! Too bad I don't know any Chinese! LOL D:

Guest currysushi33

apparently according to a dramabeans article Giant surpassed Dong Yi in ratings this week????......but dramwiki says DY is still in front ????....

....theres really not a dull moment in the is drama....hope ratings rise up soon

Guest jelly_pudding

wow, haven't commented on this thread for awhile..

hyo joo unnie looks so pretty in the jambangee?(is that how you spell it.. lol) photoshoot!!

she seriously looks like a goddess with long hair~!!

Dong Yi  fell to second spot for 2 weeks (8/10-8/17) in AGB ratings  week but still on top in terms of TNS. But it returned to the top this week for both AGB and TNS. 

AGB   episode 45/46  ( first)

NAtionwide   24.3/25.1

Seoul             27.7/28.1

TNS     episode 45/46  (first)

Nationwide    24.7/26.8

Seoul              26.5/29.3

birthi.jpg

birth2.jpg

birth3.jpg

birth4.jpg

She looks beautiful and glowing when she " gave birth to her son" in episode 44. ^_^

Guest orangemonkie

hey bashful, thanks for sharing the photos!

64 episodes...that's a lot. so it's about the same as "Jewel in the palace". which means, it'll be a long wait before we can see HHJ in new project.. :(

Guest theresia_warner

She looked beautiful and regal, even with usual hanbok. :o

and Im impressed with her eyes.

Such beautiful eyes and she has brown eyes. :w00t:

orangemonkie: No problem! :)

And yeahh... Late October is a really long time from now T_T But the good thing is that she'll probably come back with a spring drama! :D I'm not a big fan of the winter dramas haha, the spring ones are usually happier! Like Brilliant Legacy ^^ That and I like Spring clothes more than Winter clothes ahaha

theresia_warner: Ahaha, it's amazing how they're making her more and more aged as the drama progesses! She looked really young in the beginning of the drama, and with a bit of makeup, you can tell that Dong Yi is growing up and is no longer a teen and is a mother now :)

Ahaha Isn't she supposed to have brown eyes? Most Asians have brown eyes! Or do you mean her eyes are a lightish brown? lol

[iNFO] 100826 "Postman To Heaven" To Air On SBS

4lk0v8.jpg

The movie [Postman to Heaven] will be aired on SBS on 20 September, as part of their Chuseok (Thanksgiving) programming.

[Postman to Heaven] is one of the seven movies in the Telecinema collaboration project between Japan and South Korea and stars TVXQ's Jaejoong and popular actress Han Hyo Joo.

*Note: the time has not been announced.

Source: [sBS]

Credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

source: http://community.livejournal.com/tohosomnia/350068.html

Finally !

Guest theresia_warner

bashful_harmony, I like the way she talked with her child in Dong Yi.

so motherly.

Her acting is so amazing coz she still young and hasn't become a mother yet.

I have black eyes.

If I want to has brown or blue eyes,

I have to wear contack lens.LOL :lol:

Heaven's Postman finally will be broadcast in SBS.

I thought I have to get old to wait that.LOL.

Guest currysushi33

FINALLY i have been waiting for this... a definite day and broadcast channel....now i can finally wtach Heavens POstman....and so the jaejoo obsession begins...again :D

...cos i no longer want her and seung gi to be together...i think their relationship is purely professional...but with BSB .... that's a different matter...but nothing more than brotherly..........

so  jaejoo please please do a fanmeeting in japan/ CF together

...thanks bashful for the update!! ^^

Guest primeo

Hello to all the SDA voters,

Finally the voting has come to an end today. I would like to thank all those who had voted for HHJ and who had helped me to convey the messages to others in other threads or forums. I will also thank the Charmaine fans on your behalf. Next year, we hope for more support and be better prepared for the event. A BIG THANK YOU to HHJ FANS!

@bashful_harmony, thanks for more Viki pics.

@orangemonkie, I did mention before that I was keen to set up an international fan site for HHJ but the Chinese forum you mentioned doesn't suit my requirements. We need an English site. I need partners as I can't do this alone. I need volunteers n contributors in terms of funds (as I alone can't bear all the cost) and sources. As I'm busy with my work now, it's difficult for me to find some time to talk to the experts to find out the costs of setting it up and running it.