Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest primeo

i just went to google on MCW and found out that her thai fans are pretty active in this event. it seems like they are using a program called "Time Resetter" to generate more votes for their idol. it stated that this program will help to reset/change their ip address.

here's the link to MCW's thai forum:

http://www.moonsthai...?topic=1379.120

however, i think this program is not the kind which will multiply the votes per click right...?  :blink:

Oh dear!  so we lost to her Thai fans and their program. So ridiculous and unbelievable. 1 person vote 100 times, 10 person = 1000 votes. If got 2 computers at home, can get 2000 votes. Why they want a supporting actress with Lee Seung Gi so much? I don't think their program generates votes and they still need to spend time clicking and probably it does speed up the process. A total letdown to Hyo Joo's Korean fans because I believe she has more Korean fans than MCW's Thai fans.

Guest orangemonkie

Oh dear!  so we lost to her Thai fans and their program. So ridiculous and unbelievable. 1 person vote 100 times, 10 person = 1000 votes. If got 2 computers at home, can get 2000 votes. Why they want a supporting actress with Lee Seung Gi so much? I don't think their program generates votes and they still need to spend time clicking and probably it does speed up the process.

yea, their program doesn't have much impact on the votes. heh, i guess they merely want their idol to win the competition, just like how we want HHJ to win! :sweatingbullets:

Guest vesica

i just went to google on MCW and found out that her thai fans are pretty active in this event. it seems like they are using a program called "Time Resetter" to generate more votes for their idol. it stated that this program will help to reset/change their ip address.

here's the link to MCW's thai forum:

http://www.moonsthai...?topic=1379.120

however, i think this program is not the kind which will multiply the votes per click right...? :blink:

I've seen too <_< <_< it seems very aggressive .

whether we can also use a program like that? MCW fans may be very reliable in the IT field :blink:

maybe we can find a friend who can find a quick way to poll this resource in addition to the ways in which fans of MCW ^_^ ^_^

im so pessimistic :tears:

just keep FIGHT !!

Guest primeo

Yes, you're right. They must have a capable IT person who does this for them. We also have to be careful not to disclose too much as they can also spy on us like we can spy on them. I wish we can have a private meeting together with HHJ's Korean fans, :unsure:

Do we have a leader here? What's the best we can do?

Guest theresia_warner

I just try to vote.

In overseas pooling,I noticed a few second Hyo Joo's votes only increase 5.

But MCW's votes increase 100. w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest primeo

i noticed that too. it seems like there are about a hundred of them voting at the same time. hmm..

I saw that also. I believe they're running a program.

Guest theresia_warner

I am getting frustrated. :(

I only can hope the system back to normal.

I mean they set a system to prevent that kind a thing.

but I mustn't hope too much. :rolleyes:

Guest currysushi33

im really annoyed about this...ive been voting 3 times a day ...in each of the language catergories...i just found that if u use a diff browser u can do another 3 ....but MCW isnt even a main actress..shes been doing supporting roles...if it was say Kim sun ah or Gong hyo.???..the one from QSD then i would understand

Guest suncine445

With all these deceptive votes , I wonder whether MCW can stand up tall to receive the awards if ever they gave her the award.Wonder whether she knows how she wins in the first place and the type of support behind her.I am looking forward to seeing her face on stage receiving the award.what a mockery it would be for the seoul event and the organiser. Don't forget big names like yahoo,and mcst, mbc, sbs,kbs the seoul metropolitan government will indirectly be involved in this scandal.A publicity these sponsors would never want to be associated with . The press will most definitely have a field day reporting this scandalous voting system..

Guest vesica

Yes, you're right. They must have a capable IT person who does this for them. We also have to be careful not to disclose too much as they can also spy on us like we can spy on them. I wish we can have a private meeting together with HHJ's Korean fans, :unsure:

Do we have a leader here? What's the best we can do?

I was very shocked to hear all this. <_<

Yes. we can't talk much here about what solutions we have to do .. :angry:

However, perhaps we can ask for help as a friend who will understand this program .. :phew:

I do not know who the leader of this forum, but we must move fast .. ;)

we must work together to get the best solution .. ^_^

anyone have suggestions?

Guest beeboo86

Internet downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn stupid storm paralyzed my modem, it's like a vegetable man now, performs half the work !!!! T_T

oh dear god..... leading 4000 votes and they overtook this easily overnight. Oh well, there's always this saying, the end justifies the means, if MCY's fans feel that they'll be satisfied after this I guess we'll just have to go with it like this since the organizers didn't fix the major flaw in the system. I personally feel that if we cheat just like how MCY's fans did and HHJ did win, if she knows about what's happening, she wouldn't really be that happy at all, or maybe she would, knowing that how supportive the fans were. Still, I think regardless of who wins, HHJ will still be happy. Maybe I may sound a bit pessimistic but, if they really want MCY to win so badly, I don't really care either, I mean HHJ has had her fame soaring up high compared to MCY already, winning the award or not doesn't really much affect her, it's only another proud award into her achievements (I know I'm going to get bashed by everyone for saying this lol, I'm sorry !!!!)

What's happening now makes me think that it's quite fortunate that another actress Moon Geun Yeong was not nominated, I just saw her Cinderella's Sister drama, I was speechless at the casts' acting, was too good. On the other hand, it makes me want to see HHJ go into a character transformation like Moon Geun Yeong did in this drama. Don't know whether will she be able to pull it off or not.

Guest oscarvxd

I don't think Han Hyo Joo would be happy to accept the award if we voted for her in such an underhanded method. Anyways, it is just a popularity award, an award based of the votes of fans, not the ability of the actor or actress. I rather Han Hyo Joo accept a Best Acting award or something of equivalence. Even if we do have a solution, it would not be fair regardless. What about those that actually voted properly for Moon Chae Won or Han Hyo Joo?

My mom watched Cinderella's Sister and said it was quite boring for her. I've never tried watching it.

Guest vesica

poll is out so far :tears:

how we have to catch this? :unsure:

it seems we already can't do anything more, compared with our strength ..

looks like they've laughed at the difference polls very much .... :angry:

what should we do .. blush.gif

Guest primeo

Possible actions:

1)  Write an email to sda@seouldrama.org (Organising Committee) to inform them of the unscrupulous ways used by MCW fans and get them to fix the problem quickly.

2)  Post messages in Lee Seung Gi's forums to ask them for vote for HHJ also. I believe if they watch Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy, most would like Eun Sung.

3)  Anyone who knows Chinese can also post messages in baidu forums of China stars whom their fans maybe voting crazily for their idols under their nation category, to click HHJ's box under Korea category (not to waste the vote under No Vote for Korea Star). I notice Ruby Lin of China and Charmaine Sheh of Hong Kong are quite popular among the voters in their respective country.

Guest vesica

I don't think Han Hyo Joo would be happy to accept the award if we voted for her in such an underhanded method. Anyways, it is just a popularity award, an award based of the votes of fans, not the ability of the actor or actress. I rather Han Hyo Joo accept a Best Acting award or something of equivalence. Even if we do have a solution, it would not be fair regardless. What about those that actually voted properly for Moon Chae Won or Han Hyo Joo?

My mom watched Cinderella's Sister and said it was quite boring for her. I've never tried watching it.

yes.. i also think so

HHJ will not be happy if the victory gained by the things that's not fair :huh:

I agree if the SDA only to prove the popularity of the event,

but need proof for that ...

proof if the winner is someone who really popular,and deserve to get it

However,that polls saw increasing rapidly :mellow: I thought it was quite suspicious :unsure: but we're not sure what method is used to get like that ..

I really hope if the methods used by so quickly is not an underhanded method :huh:

Guest vesica

Possible actions:

1)  Write an email to sda@seouldrama.org (Organising Committee) to inform them of the unscrupulous ways used by MCW fans and get them to fix the problem quickly.

2)  Post messages in Lee Seung Gi's forums to ask them for vote for HHJ also. I believe if they watch Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy, most would like Eun Sung.

3)  Anyone who knows Chinese can also post messages in baidu forums of China stars whom their fans maybe voting crazily for their idols under their nation category, to click HHJ's box under Korea category (not to waste the vote under No Vote for Korea Star). I notice Ruby Lin of China and Charmaine Sheh of Hong Kong are quite popular among the voters in their respective country.

thats a good idea ^_^

but we need proof for that,

proof if they are doing is not fair ..

I already logged in the forum Lee Seung gi and inform the polls HHJ is out so far with her competitors and I've also been promoting it on my blog to support Han Hyo Joo.

I'm sure everyone who has ever watched BL certainly will support them (HHJ and LSG)

we keep trying, together with a fair way ^_^

Guest primeo

Proof is that link to Thai forum but the link became invalid just now. Don't care, just write that we suspected and ask them to investigate and fix it immediately.

We need people who knows how to read and write Chinese to post Chinese messages in Chinese forums. Don't underestimate the Chinese because there are quite a lot of Chinese who watch K-dramas and I believe there are a lot of Dong Yi followers there too.

I've already posted a message in Charmaine's blog (HK star) as their moderator requested Charmaine fans not to vote for any other star from other nations. I requested them not to waste their Korea star vote because Best of The Best will definitely go to a Korean whereas Charmaine can win for her nation HK.

EDIT :  A representative from Charmaine's fan blog is willing to collaborate with us. We can select Charmaine for HK when we vote for Hyo Joo. However, we also need Seung Gi's fans help. He has a lot of votes and a lot of fans. It will certainly help if Seung Gi's fans also cast vote for Hyo Joo.

Are you all with me?  Please reply if you agree with this collaboration.

Guest tashtash

Hello,

I have been a silent reader here but decided to speak out because of the voting scandal thing that has been going on >:| I want to encourage you guys to keep voting~~ I am an avid fan of HwanSung couple (just finished watching SI a couple weeks ago and has been stalking Seung Gi and Hyo Joo since then sweatingbullets.gif ) and I really want to see them together again on a stage again!! Plus I also think Hyo Joo deserves this award more than MCW. But with this vote cheating thing, I am really getting frustrated that Hyo Joo wont be able tp win >.< now MCW is leading by almost 10,000 votes everyone!!! I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the current results vicx.gifvicx.gif:(

So dont give up guys. We have to figure out a way to stop this cheating!! Hwaiting!!!