Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

^

Haha, I'm always jealous of the fans that get to be photographed with Hyo Joo! They're SOOO lucky D8 And yeah, it was very cute of her to post her way of thanks to her fans through candid photos! And it was very considerate of her Korean fans to send her all those presents just because they were worried about her health.

- - -

Omgsh! Ueda of KAT-TUN brought up Hyo Joo again! Haha!! The group have arrived in Korea and are having a press conference right now. They'll also be performing on MNet tomorrow (today?), but during the presscon, Ueda asked to meet Hyo Joo and stated that he's a fan of hers! So cute! LOL

I really hope they do get to meet though! D: And that it's photographed or something! It seems like he has quite a crush on our angel. No surprise there! <3

How strange though... The concert they're holding in Korea isn't until August, but they're having a special performance right now? haha

welcome to the thread, 817biggrin.gif . Do feel free to be uneasylaugh.gif

here's a BTS video of Dong Yi wearing that beautiful hanbok. She really is close to the staff. And people love to take pictures of her. And the pd loves taking Pictures of Hyo Joo. I think he's a fan, too.laugh.gif

http://blog.naver.com/mbcdong2

AWWWW.....I love, love, loooove that photo of Hyo joo wearing black-rimmed glasses, and covered with a blanket. She looks sooo beautifulcool.gif . And the one where she has a nerdy look and her glasses were turned upside down is quite funnylaugh.gif .

I love it when she appreciates her fans gifts. She's quite lucky to have more fans loving her than the opposite. I hope she continues to be loved because she is such a lovable personwub.gif

And another awwwww, I really do hope KATTUN members get to meet Han Hyo Joo! maybe they can visit her on the set since she practically lives on the set, lolz.laugh.gif Or maybe she can surprise them in their MNET appearance but I doubt it since she's shooting (lolz, like I know her whole scheduole, haha)...

And I just remembered, there's this particular scene where Dong Yi was delirious with fever and was unconsciously lying on bed and the netizens noticed a mosquito bite on her neck. My, they must have good eyesight. I forgot where I saved that picture. I'll share it as soon as I recover it.

edit, here it is from dcinside

dawnsick.jpg

edit: why do I keep getiig nall these A's in my message?

^

Haha, I'm guessing a lot of the crew members were stunned by how beautiful Hyo Joo looked in that hanbok :P

And gosh, doesn't she just look simplistically beautiful/cute/lovely/etc. etc. in that photo of her covered in her blanket with a pair of glasses! <3 It's so cute! It's such a huge transformation to see her all nerdy looking with unkempt hair then seeing her with long locks and that beautiful face! lol

I'm glad she has more fans than anti fans as well >< I never understood the point of anti-fans :\ Kind of pointless and immature to partake in hating a stranger so irrationally..

Ahaha, I doubt the KAT-TUN members will visit Hyo Joo on set! If anything, I think Hyo Joo might pop up at their concert in August! I know she's not THAT busy with filming Dong Yi because she's still shooting CFs and was recently spotted by fans attending a concert not too long ago! lol

& THAT'S AMAZING THAT THEY WOULD NOTICE THAT MOSQUITO BITE LOL, omgsh Korean fans have a good eye for anything and everything don't they? x_x lol I wonder if they sent Hyo Joo any ice cream :lol:

Re: the weird A's:

I thought it was just my browser being stupid because I get weird symbols on certain words too, but it's only on Soompi. So I'm guessing it's a Soompi problem haha.

haha! and I think I read somewhere that the staff also joked about which Dong Yi character is more beautiful...the Dong Yi in hanbok or the "boy" Dong Yi ? lolz laugh.gif .

oh yes! she's just breathtakingly beautiful in that photo...and she doesn't seem to know she was being photograph at that time since she seems to be reading something. Sometimes, her best photos were those that are unstaged/random.

And me too, I'm confused with anti's. I don't know what they get from hating other people unsure.gif

WOW......Look like KAT-TUN member really really like Hyo Joo.I think He really wants to see her ..hahhahaha..I hope its can be realized immediately......hehe

Who knows Hyo Joo can be special guest star in their consert*Hope so....ahhaha

I like all Hyo Joo photos. she always looks beautiful even when she become nerd.... :lol:

She's such an angel.......really appreciated what the fans gave to her and leave the message to her fans...... :D

Guest oscarvxd

There was a similar statement by 817 in the BL special.

A male fan sent a question to Han Hyo Joo saying "Why do you let my heart beat".

I thought it was kinda funny and sweet at the same time.

Guest beeboo86

Hi again, hmmm from what 817 and the fan said in the BL special, am i weird or what? oscarvxd, does your heart beat when you look at her? Somehow she calms me down instead of make me feel restless lol, whenever I feel stress or whatever, I just look at her smiling face and it helps. Well, maybe if I've met her in person my heart would beat like a dozen of horses racing in it. Yes I'm so jealous of the Korean fans that gets higher chances of meeting her : (

Edit: ahhh episode 29 is just so nice to watch, the beginning half of course : )

Guest oscarvxd

beeboo86,

Well looking at her smiling face does bring joy to my otherwise dull life. It is like a calming effect.

If I would to actually meet her irl, I would probably be at a loss for words and stutter.

Sometimes I do get envious of people in Korea having a higher chance to meet her. Truly lucky.

I hope I can visit Korea in the near foreseeable future.

kozuesan: Oy! That's actually a hard decision trying to choose which Dong Yi is more beautiful! lol Boy Dong Yi was so pretty <3 She made crossdressing look so good hehs.

Yeah, her candid pictures are sometimes her best photos :) She's just so photogenic lol The camera's so in love with her face.

I'll never understand Antis either -.- Waste of time and energy hating someone you'll probably never meet lol.

fujiwara no sai: It really seems like Ueda has a crush on Hyo Joo! It's very cute and sweet especially considering how famous he and KAT-TUN are haha. Hyo Joo must feel honored XD I hope she feels honored enough to meet him! :P I have a feeling she's taller than him... LOL

oscarvxd: Haha, I remember that fan's question to Hyo Joo in the BL special XD I loved that she kissed the card with the question on it! :lol: What a lucky fan!

beeboo86 : It's okay! You're not alone! :D I get all happy when I see photos of her smiling and it just makes me feel better even if I'm having a bad day. I think I'd faint if I were to see her in person :o Maybe she'd feel really bad about it and then accompany me to the hospital or something! LOL jk XD

Here's a generalized translation of the interview where Ueda says he likes Hyo Joo :)

Tachan is Ueda btw :)

Host: Do you guys have any Korean singers in particularly that you like?

Koki: Rain

Tachan: HanHyoJoo

Host: Yeah...she is not a singer.....

:lol: I love that he still brought her up even though the host asked for singers!

Here's the video!

The question is asked around 1:55.

2 different faces of Han Hyo-Joo

Han Hyo-Joo acted two opposite roles for filming of a new credit card commercial in Korea. She had become both this nerdy girl and a beautiful goddess back to back within 24 hours. It was told that the stylist had a hard time to create an image of a nerdy girl because Han Hyo-Joo looked so stylish on any kind of clothings that she had worn.

source: http://allkoreangossip.com/2010/07/2-different-faces-of-han-hyo-joo/

"because Han Hyo-Joo looked so stylish on any kind of clothings that she had worn."

So true! haha They really had to geek her up for the CF XD

Guest aidiko

I like all Hyo Joo photos, she always looks so beatiful and elegant on any kind of clothings...

and she's so sweet, really appreciates the love and support their fans.

awwwww, I hope Ueda can meet Han Hyo Joo! It's very cute!!

regarding the questions about han hyo joo making my heart uneasy...well i usually get this "crush" feeling for the female lead after each kdrama i watch. lol

it usually goes away after a short while but han hyo joo sure stays in my mind ALOT longer than expected.

i wanted to see more of her so bad after BL that i started watching Dong Yi, which is against my tradition of no historical nor 50-episode-long dramas...haha. BUT IM DEFINITELY LOVING IT SO FAR.

EDIT: OH i JUST saw the BL special and what that guy said in the card to her was SO SIMILAR to what i wrote LOLLLL. shes so cute when she kissed the card. man i really wanna pretend that dude is me..hahaha

Guest beeboo86

bashful: hahaha there's no way, no way I'd let myself faint IF I ever manage to stand right in front of her face to face, it'd be such a big waste if I just faint away, I'll keep myself awake and sane !

Lol looks like 817 is really love struck just like every other fan boys to even break his own rule of watching historical drama. Well I understand how you feel lol, not watching her for a day makes you miss her bright smile so much :S

Guest oscarvxd

I have always enjoyed watching a good historical drama. So this was actually a good thing. Getting to watch Han Hyo Joo in addition to that is just ecstatic. Most historical dramas are very long too, so that is a plus.

Oh noes, 6 more episodes and I will have to wait every week like everyone else. Why must Dong Yi be so nice to watch?

Her smile really has a special property. Her smile has never failed to always brighten up my day.

beeboo86: Are you a male fan too?

cindy...........thanks for the link..........I keep watching Ueda parts when he mentions Hyo Joo name.........I'm laughing with them all.... :lol:

He answer with confident.........so sweet of him.........hehe

And He seemed don't mind if his answer were wrong........because Hyo Joo is not a singer......what he really want to affirm them that he likes Hyo Joo...... :D

yeah........... I guess Hyo Joo is taller than him....hehe

Dong Yi BTS Pictures......she looks so gorgeous in her concubine hanbok...... :)

63905482088c349c0df4d27.jpg

bd29a4776a385725b151b96.jpg

c780a618bc3b303935fa419.jpg

f8ded7b410a0ca4d8ad4b25.jpg

92c439a8b6c9698fcb130c9.jpg

1e31e31759686b3c5baf533.jpg

396951230a491e3d908f9d3.jpg

b4721a3c49aa001ab9998f3.jpg

bfada3273046487aac34de3.jpg

d1a3c0d734b0f8e1a8ec9a3.jpg

e45623dbcc7e632d6227983.jpg

f84c9eab9d494af27dd92a3.jpg

cr : as labeled

Guest beeboo86

oscarvxd: whaaaaaaatt? After all these replies you're still asking me am i a male? LOL sadly, of course I am.

I'm streaming to re-watch BL again T_T

Guest oscarvxd

The 4th picture of Han Hyo Joo in the concubine hanbok made her look like an angel. That smile of hers is so sweet. So lovely and angelic.

Where do you all get the BTS pictures? I have always been curious and would like to get some pictures myself.

aidiko: She's very photogenic! :) It's no wonder she won a modeling contest before becoming an actress or a beauty pageant queen :lol: The camera is just so in love with her face! I think the only times I've found her not looking her usual gorgeousness is in the Heaven's Postman photos... The styling team made her look so weird in a lot of the shots o_O It's weird! Considering how lovely her face is.

I never thought of Hyo Joo addressing us as well when she thanked her fans for their support and hoped we stay healthy during the summer! haha But now that I think of it in that perspective, it makes me feel all bubbly inside! It's like she's talking to us! LOL *spazzes. jk XD

Oh, how I hope Hyo Joo and Ueda will meet one day! D: It's simply so cute that he still brings her up even though the question consisted of favorite artists! He was so enthusiastic and adorable when he just burst out saying "HAN HYO JOO!!" and then grinned! Hehs <3 Maybe when KAT-TUN have their concert in Seoul, they can have a drink or something if she doesn't attend their concert!

817: Hahaa, I'm glad your infatuation with Hyo Joo is growing stronger! :D Did you just finish watching BL btw?

Oh, I can't endure sageuk dramas either, but I'm trying Dong Yi just for Hyo Joo! I'm... a bit behind (more like halfway behind), but that's because I'm too busy with school to keep up with the drama! lol Did you just start watching Dong Yi? What episode are you on? You're probably past me ahaha I'm stuck on like episode 14 T_T

She's so cute in the BL Special, isn't she? So, so sweet that she kissed the card! And yes! Your comment was almost exactly the same as that guy's question! LOL I guess she just brings that kind of mentality to guys XD And you can totally imagine that the guy's you! Just imagine it's your name she says and that she's kissing your comment! :P lol

beeboo86: Well, if you fainted in front of her, she'd probably feel so bad and guilty that she'd end up staying with you to make sure you're okay when you wake up! Then you'd have private time with her, despite the language barrier :lol: Then you can come here and tell us all about it! LOL

And yeah, I get kinda grumpy when I don't see new photos of her everyday :lol: I start off my days by visiting this thread, going over to Baidu, and then checking her Empas page for any updates or pictures. If there aren't any, then I'm disappointed until I reach to school where I just end up checking for updates when I'm bored in class! lmfao

And LOL you're rewatching BL! XD

oscarvxd: Oh hey, you're another sageuk fan in here then? :D I know most of us are mostly into Dong Yi because Hyo Joo's starring in it, but I know that kozuesan is a huge sageuk fan! haha She's always spazzing in the Dong Yi thread, and if she isn't she spazzing about Dong Yi in this thread :lol:

Wow, you've caught up! T_T I remember when you were just starting out on Dong Yi, but now you're only 6 hours behind D: I like watching dramas as they air though! It makes it more exciting and prevents me from fast-forwarding anything lol.

She should get her smile copyrighted or something because it's just so her. I know it's like.. impossible, but if she could she should! lol. And I know you didn't ask me, but you can find Hyo Joo pictures on her Baidu bar. They're usually very quick with updates. It's a Chinese site, but it's still very useful and there's always Google Translate if there are any language deficiencies lol.

Here's the link: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ct=&tn=&rn=&pn=&lm=&sc=&kw=%BA%AB%D0%A2%D6%E9&rs2=0&myselectvalue=1&word=%BA%AB%D0%A2%D6%E9&submit=%B0%D9%B6%C8%D2%BB%CF%C2&tb=on

fujiwara no sai: No problem! I was just so excited once I read Ueda brought up Hyo Joo again once he arrived in Korea! I just had to share my excitement XD lol And I kept rewinding to when he blurts out "HAN HYO JOO!!" It's so cute! LOL He seemed so anxious to give his answer even if she's not a singer :lol: And yeah, I like how he still stuck with Hyo Joo even though the question pertained to singers lmao. He's a cutie pie and gets points on my book just because he's a fan of Hyo Joo hehs. Who cares if Hyo Joo is taller than him :lol: They're still cute even if they've never met! XD

- - - - -

KAT-TUN had a variety show that ran from April 2007 to March 2010. Too bad because it would've been so awesome if Hyo Joo were to make an appearance and then see her standing at or around the same height as the KAT-TUN members, while Ueda just stares dreamingly at her! LOL Oh, my imagination is running wild again~