Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest oscarvxd

fujiwara,

I did that too. I fell asleep on the couch while waiting for my download. It was already 2 in the morning lolz :)

I marathon-ed my way to ep 20 in less than a week. Dong Yi cant seem to get out of troubles.

She looks graceful and elegant in a hanbok in the latest episode. It wont be too long till she is a concubine.

[ChanMi's star news] Han Hyo-joo thanks fans for gifts

Han Hyo-joo's fans sent her gifts, because they were worried about her health.

They sent bug bite medicine, snacks, and red ginseng.

She thanked her fans and told them to be careful of the hot weather.

Han looks so cute in her pictures!

source: http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-star-news-han-hyo-joo-thanks-fans-for-gifts-23982.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+%28HanCinema+Daily+News%29

Oscar........I know watching Dong Yi can be so addictive, once we watched..... will be continuity.... and suddenly we did not taste one episode was already finished ...... :D

Dong Yi BTS Pictures.

9a6595dd6459090a5982ddc.jpg

50f3cbeaa4ef92edd539c9c.jpg

259ba1ccaec6292e01e928c.jpg

956905085a1bbb0ee92488c.jpg

de7fb4008fd79eb9e950cdc.jpg

d2bfd52ac9698113d42af1d.jpg

cr : as labeled

Dong Yi BTS video.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg1NTcxMDA4.html

Dong Yi MV.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg1MjE5NzM2.html

Hyo Joo looks so regal in her concubine hanbok <3 *__*

I wish/hope there'll be a ceremony for when she becomes a concubine or is promoted to highest concubine! I want to see her in that crazy headdress that JHB wore for her ceremony! lol It'd be so disappointing if they don't show a ceremony :( Especially since the drama is about DONG YI becoming a CONCUBINE lol

She and BSB are just way too cute! I'm so happy they're like BFFs but it'd be nice if they were to star in a drama/movie where he win her XD But maybe that's too awkward for their friendship? lol

kozuesan: aw, her message is indeed very sweet <3 I had no idea that Korea was already out of the World Cup until 2 days ago :lol: I don't watch soccer >< but it was very considerate and nice of her to leave that message. It's a beautiful message too <3

LOL @ your JaeJoo fantasies XD I think Hyo Joo saw a fan filming them, so she pointed her finger at the fan recording while JJ was talking to her and he looked to where she pointed and smacked her finger down and continued talking and Hyo Joo just smiles at him XD aw, it never gets old and I miss spazzing about them haha. I'm sad that they didn't promote HP in Japan :( I wish they had more opportunities to collaborate again!

Omgah It looks like Hyo Joo has some difficulty getting out of that transporting thing (I can not remember what they're called! haha) XD Her long limbs make it hard to get up from being so low on the ground! lol

But gosh, that day must have been eventful! Everyone's snapping pictures of her in her concubine garb! She truly looks so regal in her new hanbok and with the hair accessories <3

I just found this video of an English-translated radio interview that Lee Jun Ki had on the 21st. He was on Lee Dong Wook's radio broadcast program, and Lee Dong Wook asked him this question:

Lee Dong Wook: Did any female artists write to you?

Jun Ki: Everyone asks me daily if there are any mail from Lee Hyori or Han Hyo Joo. Waiting and asking, but none came. It was so sad.

Lee Dong Wook: They don't know where you were posted to, that's why. You can tell them where you are now, through the air. Next week, we can make an arrangement (at the program).

Jun Ki: Can they really come here?

source:

I thought it was kinda cute that Jun Ki was sad they he didn't receive any mail from his BFF Hyori or from Hyo Joo :lol: I'm surprised they're somewhat close, because they seemed so distant during Iljimae days :o

Guest oscarvxd

I think it is called a palanquin(also called gama in Korea). It must be hard of her to get out of there. It is so close to the ground and in addition to her height and long limbs.

Heck, if I was there, I would probably snap a picture(okay maybe more....) too.

awww....Hyo Joo looks soooo pretty and elegant in a hanbok. She always doesblush.gif . I remember in Iljimae, she always looked so elegant in her costumes and in the way she moves. I feel though that Dong Yi is a more charming character because she came from a lowborn status and she never forgot where she came from, and she always connects with the people she gets acquainted with.

Lolz, the palanquin looked a bit small for hyo joo's height.

Awww, Lee Jun Ki mentioned Hyo Joo. Maybe they are close. On his birthday, Isn't it that Hyo joo and Kim Tae Hee gave their birthday messages to him through video? ...

Han Hyo Joo, please give a cheer up messages to Lee Jun Ki!laugh.gif

Did the KATTUN able to meet Hyo Joo? I didn't see any news saying so. Oh, I hope they had a chance to meet.

Lolz, Oscar, me too, I wouldn't waste a chance to snao some pictures of her. But I fear that the pictures weill be blurry because my hands will be shaking so much if Hyo Joo smiles at me, haha.

Actress Han Hyo-joo shows her appreciation

The actress expressed her gratitude through pictures!

The pretty and talented actress recently received presents from loving fans concerned about her health. Among the many gifts,she recieved red ginseng, snack food, and medicine for insect bites. Hyo-joo quickly thanked the fans and told them to take care of themselves in summer’s extreme warm weather. Then, she modeled next to her presents!

Here is her picture appreciation:

source: http://popseoul.com/2010/07/01/actress-han-hyo-joo-shows-her-appreciation/

oscar: Haha, I think we'd all be very ecstatic to take photos of Hyo Joo :lol:

Ahh, it's called a palanquin! I learned something new today hehs :D I've always wondered what they're called because I always see them in Asian dramas lol. It's funny that she needs assistance to get out of it though XD lol

kozuesan: I like her in the concubine garb a lot more than the Court Lady Investigation Bureau hanbok and the one she wears as a palace maid! And yeah, Dong Yi is definitely more interesting as a character than Eun Chae. Eun Chae wasn't developed very well since she was just a supporting character, but Dong Yi is the central character of the drama and it's a long drama too, so there's tons of more characterization haha.

And yup, Hyo Joo left Jun Ki a birthday message this year! :) I was surprised because I didn't think they were that close? lol But it's definitely very sweet and cute that they are! :D I hope Hyo Joo writes to him soon so he doesn't feel so sad :lol:

KAT-TUN haven't toured in Korea yet, I think it's next month in August! lol I hope Hyo Joo attends the concert and meets Ueda :D

Dong Yi Star Han Hyo-joo gets presents from fans

I read that Dong Yi heroine Han Hyo-joo has been getting lots of gifts from her fans and that last weekend she put some pictures up on her gallery on dcinside.com along with a thank you note. Due to all night filming fans have been worried about her health so have sent health presents including red ginseng, mosquito repellent, pain relief packs and snacks. On her gallery page she writes that two large boxes of presents arrived for her and that she was touched by the fans concern. She also says that she will take lots of ginseng to try and get rid of the dark circles under her eyes! And ends by encouraging everyone to take care in the summer heat and promises to do her best for the rest of the filming and for us to look forward to Dong Yi becoming Suk Bin soon.

The pictures in the gallery show her trying the health drinks. Theres also a picture of a birthday cake given to her by fans on her birthday, February 22. The figures on the cake are all characters that she has played in various dramas.

Visitors to the gallery have had a chance to respond to the pictures. There has been some criticism too. One comment is that the photographs are sloppy and not taken with care. Another wonders if the pictures are an advert for red ginseng. Positive comments remark on her kindness and thoughtfulness for responding to the fans and that other young celebrities dont put photos up like this to show their gratitude to their fans. (My initial reaction to the photos was that it was refreshing to see natural pictures that were not staged.)

Han Hyo-joo writes that she uses all the presents sent her with the greatest of care. The ginseng she was given for her dark circles (다크서클) she uses every day during filming and she feels gratitude every time she uses any of the gifts.

source: http://dramasrok.wordpress.com/2010/07/01/dong-yi-star-han-hyo-joo-gets-presents-from-fans/

^

Haha, I love it when Hyo Joo's males fan reply in here! :D Welcome to the thread! :)

Lotte Card BTS photos

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I just love the picture of her with long hair, covered in a blanket, and wearing the glasses! <3

Guest oscarvxd

I am so jealous of the crew member in the photo above. It is so lucky of him to get a picture with Han Hyo Joo.

It is so kind of Han Hyo Joo to post pictures of her fan's gift to her. It is also sweet of her to post a message calling us to take care in the summer.