Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

here's a BTS video of Han Hyo Joo playing the haegeum. Before, I thought that they used a violin to play that wonderful song but seeing this one, the music was really played using a haegeum. Although she needs more practice in playing the haegeum but Hyo Joo did try to be more realistic with the scene by playing that onelaugh.gif

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CD%AC%D2%C1/shipin/play/f6378ea42b844c3523e9a570

another BTS picture of Dong Yi holding a child. Is this the future Yeongjow00t.gif .

dongyiwithachild.jpg

haha, I think these youngsters were just visiting the set of Dong Yi.

source: dcinside

I'm loving that Dong Yi mannequin, albeit it being a tad creepy looking XD I think Lee Jun Ki and Jaejoong have a mannequin of their own that's similar to the Dong Yi one. The creepy white pasty skintone, bony hands, etc. lol

And I love all the fanarts <3 It really shows how dedicated some of these Dong Yi/Hyo Joo fans are! :D

I still haven't caught up on Dong Yi T_T Still stuck on like episode 15 hahaha >.< But I've been keeping track on the plot! I hope to see Dong Yi becoming a concubine already D: And with her baby especially! lol

The mannequin scares meph34r.gif . The pale skin looked like a vampire has just sucked all the blood from her. And her eyes, she looked so sad. She reminds me of the vampire victims in the movies.wacko.gif But credit is due to all the dong yi addicts. Yep, the fanarts, clay figures and this mannequin(evehthough it scares melaugh.gif ) are really good.

Haha, the mannequin is quite creepy but I like it XD lol

It's quite beautiful even if it does looks depressed :P The only thing that really scares me about it are its bony richard simmons hands x_x

In the new BTS photos that fujiwara just posted... that letterman jacket she's wearing... It looks like it could possibly belong to a man? But at the same time, it's perfectly fitted for her so maybe not :lol: I'm curious about what the back says though! And what the number 24 is significant for, other than Kobe Bryant's number XD

I was bored so I googled Hyo Joo, and got this Twitter post as a result. I thought it was super random and just... strange haha.

Picture3-21.png

I've never heard of this rumor before... There are a couple of others who are also surprised from reading this tweet lol.

I don't know how legit the user is, but she answers all kinds of Jaejoong questions, and they're all pretty accurate answers o_o Here's the Twitter page: http://twitter.com/JaejoongFacts

Guest oscarvxd

I like the atmori -babylon pic. She looks so cute and pretty~ :D Her smile is just irresistible.

Especially the hairstyle. It kinda suits her. Probably it is just me, i like shoulder length to mid length hairstyles.

^

It took me a while to figure out what photo you were talking about :lol: Then I scrolled up and saw the sponsor photo! XD

Silly me... I don't even know what I post up hahaa

And I like her hair at that length too :) Her hair is kind of awkward looking right now since she's growing it out and it's constantly being wrapped into a knot and having hair products splattered onto it for Dong Yi, and then having to straighten it, curl it, etc. for CFs and things like that.. Plus, her bangs have grown out.. I've always thought she was prettiest with side-swept bangs lol.

Awww...I've read that JJ-HHJ thing on twitter a couple of weeks ago but I didn't believe it since well it wasn't even leaked out. But thinking about it now, how they were during their Japan and SK presscon, it looked like there was something, lolz, haha I think I'm just imagining things but Hyo joo was a bit playful with her other leading men (Seo Do Young, Daniel Henney, Lee SeungGi, Park Hae Jin, etc., but in Heaven's Postman interviews and presscons, she looked a bit shy towards JJ. But it's ok, I mean more than ok to me if they were a couple (Oh, i hope they are still if this is true.laugh.gif )

-----

Now back to realitylaugh.gif

Han Hyo Joo has recently updated her cyworld. With lots of photos. Personally, I find Hyo joo getting prettier as she matures. She looks good with her stylish black wavy hair.

hanhyojoo.png

hanhyojoo2.png

hanhyojoo3.png

hanhyojoo4.png

hanhyojoo5.png

hanhyojoo6.png

cr: baidu and HHJ cyworld

I think she was opening gifts from fansbiggrin.gif

I'm still not a big fan of her hair right now, but she does look magnificent! She has a lot of highlights in her hair; from the sun, probably lol.

I'm glad she finally updated her Cyworld haha It's been forever!

My, her face is just glowing in these pictures! She makes so many expressions for photos :lol: I especially love the fake tear drop one she makes from reading the fans' messages XD

I love it when her fans give her gifts <3 That's a lot of treats and a lot of beauty products that they gave her! XD She's maturing so beautifully!

Haha, it'd be cute if the JaeJoo thing was true, but oh wells :P It's still fun to imagine right? lol Maybe she was shy because it'd been a while since they last saw each other. She and LSGi were a bit awkward but still cute and playful after meeting up with each other in Japan ^^

Some more CY updates

Her doggy! Mong Dong Yi I think is her/his name! XD

e9db932fd2dd5a061e3089dd.jpg

Bowing in thanks to her fans ^^

81ee2da4aa8e77c99152eef5.jpg

I love that cake SO much! It's still amazing even though I've seen it a while ago lol

From the booklets she received

181EC31A4C270DB2A85748.jpg

Polaroids taken by Ji Jin Hee :)

021b6181e73e6ae6bd3e1e73.jpg

Mong Dong Yi, lolz, they have the same name nowlaugh.gif . I think the message she posted that goes with the picture of her dog was really sweet.(That is, If my google translation is near to the true translation, lolz). She gave some touching message for the soccer team. That the team should not worry so much. That their great efforts amidst the rain while being soaked in their own sweat while playing were seen and appreciated. That she knows, she's not the only one who feels like that and for her, they are still the best.tears.gif Awwww...I hope this message reaches the team.

Maybe she really was shy because of the long gap between promotions and shooting the film. She and Seunggi had cute banters, they were still a weeny teeny bit like Hwan and Eunsunglaugh.gif. I'm still laughing whenever I remember how they were when they were made to see themselves kissing each other in the special, and they were so cute and so shy about it, and Hyo Joo asked LSg if they really did shoot that kiss with that number of takes.laugh.gif 

With JaeJoo, I still gush over that video where they were sitting on the bus and they were talking then Hyo Joo waved at some people outside of the bus and JJ kinda smacked her arms (in my imagination, JJ was like saying, hey don't mind the other, mind only melaugh.gif ), and Hyo Joo smiled (or laughed inwardly) at JJ's reaction. Then there was there Japan presscon where they were serious when facing the reporters and when they turned towards each other, they gave each other a knowing smile. Lolz, it's really fun to imagine, haha.     

Finally she updates her cyworld………she must be loving her dog very much….her dog always appear in her Cyworld…….and become popular too like Hyo Joo........ :lol:

I’m happy that she keep her hair long………..and I hope she will “rebounding” (like Japanese anime) her hair and usually make the hair were longer…….I ever try it..... :lol:

My friend ever ask me about the rumor that Hyo Joo was dating with JaeJong……she said that she read in magazine…..but they have already broke up…….I told her that I don’t know about that………..and as far I know….It’s just a rumor........ :rolleyes:

Some photoshop Pics.

c4ec370915d7f700b1351dd.jpg

Dong Yi and Jang Hae Jee were playing soccer......... :lol:

Cr : baidu

f58ef5410688e118cffca3c.jpg

cr : DC Inside

I wake up in the morning and what I do is watching Dong Yi..........last night I fall asleep when I was waiting My Download......hahaha

Last Episode was so good........I watched it without skip which is I usually do..... :lol:

Even JHJ scenes I wathed too....bcoz this time he got what he deserved.....haahaha

Dong Yi looks so pretty and elegant as concubine........Hyo Joo is really looks good in hanbok............so beautiful..... :o

More pictures of Dong Yi....... :wub:

bd29a477a50b2825b051b999.jpg

7d7a9182ed7a57816d811961.jpg

dytrndrkrt.jpg

53b2f0fa8b6768e0b58f317d.jpg

2560ba45d1931918cefca37a.jpg

4c2fab1eeeec662140341746.jpg

182cd93fe3d63ffc7c1e7141.jpg

49a5ac8b2e93bc419f2fb44d.jpg

8c02e9f8abacc931d8f9fd0.jpg

cr : as labeled