Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest aidiko

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so happy!, Han Hyo Joo already has fans in Japan!!

and i hope to see her with JaeJoong again ;)

Yeong Dal looks like a giant :lol: . I can just imagine how tall he really is considering the fact that Hyo Joo is already tall. The three of them especially in the second picture are sooo animated when they are together. Looks like they've become friends for real since they look so comfortable together.

The guy who interviewed her for the samsung event, I think he has interviewed her a couple of times before. He was the one who dressed up as Dong Yi in one of the interviews, right?

And yes, I was also hoping for an HP Japan promotion with JaeJoo :( . Awww..... there goes our hope for another JaeJoo interaction. As much as I love HwanSung, I also like the JaeJoio interaction especially during promotions. I hope they'd have a chance when HP id gonna be promoted in Korea again.

aidiko: Omgsh, I'm dying to see JaeJoo again~ D8

What a gorgeous couple they make... lol. But I'd also love to see her with Ueda now that he has a little "crush" on her XD haha

kozuesan: Haha, the actor that plays Yeong Dal is 190cm tall.. so that's pretty much 6'3"! That's insanely tall haha XD He's like 7 inches taller than Hyo Joo! :lol: I'm happy to see that the cast get along with each other so well since they're going to have to stick to each other for 50 episodes :P I bet everyone will cry when the drama ends >< :(

And you're right, the interviewer guy is the same guy that dressed up as Dong Yi :lol: He's tall too x_x lol

I wonder if there'll ever be any more JaeJoo interactions :( Makes me sad just thinking about that posibility.

The interview video for the Lotte Card CF is hilarious! "OMMA OMMA OOOOMMA~~" XD I would've just screamed and ran away haha

oh! are those pictures taken from the future episodes of Dong Yi? I haven't seen Hyo Joo riding a horse in Dong Yi yet. I'm starting to feel like I'm too addicted to Dong Yi :lol: . The last I felt this in a saeguk drama was in Dae Jang Geum and that was quite a few years ago.

And I really feel for Queen Inhyeon. :( Political wars and women....quite a deadly combination. Somentimes I have the urge to help Dong Yi uncover the truth. It's like what eunsung said in BL before, that sometimes you know its the truth it's just that you don't have evidence to prove it. Such a frustrating feeling. Arghhh...okay, as I've just said...I'm addicted to DongYi. :lol:

And 50 eps is sure a long one. But I just realized they're almost done halfway. It sure is comforting to know they seem to enjoy the atmosphere around the set. Whoaah....Jang Heebin and Dong Yi smiling at each other? :lol: ...I'm really, really looking forward to the JHB-DYH confrontation...it's like a psychological war between women...I remember Eunsung and Seungmi, I think they were like that...they had catfights (not really but they had heavy confrontation scenes, lolz) in the drama but they we're like the bestpals around the set, haha.

Cindy, would it be okay if we post the DongYi BTS pics at the Dong Yi thread?

I’m very happy………Japanese idols like Hyo Joo and want to see her…..I do hope someday Hyo Joo can play drama with one of KAT-TUN member…..or with all of them…..... :lol:

Heaven’s Postman had been released in Japan ……I’m little disappointed that there was no press conference....

I miss JaeJoo couple…..... :(

One of Hyo Joo's male fans visited the set of Dong Yi

dongyiset.jpg

and He got this. I tried google translating what he said but it was hard :lol: . I think though he said Hyo joo was nice.

hyoautograph.jpg

@Fujiwara, me, too :( . I was hoping for some JaeJoo interaction just like there was some HwanSung interaction during Japan BL promotions before. HP's gonna be shown in SBS sometime late this year, right? I hope there'll be vsome promotions then

I found an article about Hyo Joo…

http://news.nate.com/view/20100531n17572

Something about Korean Wave in Japan…….It said…Hyo Joo (Brilliant Legacy) is getting Popular in Japan…..It mention about Bae Yong Jun too……….he is so famous in Japan with his drama Winter Sonata…..And Hyo Joo and Bae Yong Jun's jewelry that their wore in their dramas got a lot attention too…. :)

Yeah……..Winter Sonata was very Popular in Japan…..even Japanese Comic (manga) “ Crayon Sinchan” ever mention that…..but in that comic it called Winter Todana…. :D

anyway, one more pic of Dong Yi.

tn_1275293223_1468938022_0.jpg

Guest situsariwetan

I found an article about Hyo Joo…

http://news.nate.com/view/20100531n17572

Something about Korean Wave in Japan…….It said…Hyo Joo (Brilliant Legacy) is getting Popular in Japan…..It mention about Bae Yong Jun too……….he is so famous in Japan with his drama Winter Sonata…..And Hyo Joo and Bae Yong Jun jewelry that their wore in their dramas got a lot attention too…. :)

Yeah……..Winter Sonata was very Popular in Japan…..even Japanese Comic (manga) “ Crayon Sinchan” ever mention that…..but in that comic it called Winter Todana…. :D

Hai Fujiwara,

apa kabar ? lama tdk posting

bgmn dg tesisnya, mudah-mudahan cepat rampung shg sering dtg lg

fighting! :)

Guest theresia_warner

If Hyo joo plays drama with Yamapi or Japanese actors, I will pass out.LOL. :lol:

I love Japanese actors than Korean, except for Denise Oh. :P

Situsariwetan...............I'm fine....thanks for asking... :)

I haven't finished my Essay yet.........I hope it can finish soon......Wish me luck.... :D

How's Dong Yi.............I can't watch Dong Yi right now........I'll bet it is more interesting and exclaimed..... :)

Theresia.........I don't really know Japanese Actors name.....Only Kyoko Fukada and Hideaki Takizawa.......They are really cute..... :D

I think I will scream so loud if Hyo Joo has project with Chace Crawford or Jensen Ackless ............They're so hot....haha

Btw..... Here's Samsung NX10 Creative Photo Gallery Pictures held on today............ :)

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

0b165326c45dddd60e6914bab15f9650.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

0640de5e9bef11434a9c250b87399640.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

Thanks fujiwara no sai and kozuesan for updating the thread with new photos and news :D

Hyo Joo looks really gorgeous and lovely in the Samsung NX10 Photo expo.. Wow. Her legs are aaamaazzinggg! lol And I'm seeing a bit of SHK.. I think it's cause of the hairstyle lol.