Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

She does look comfortable with Ji Jin Hee. Glad to know that the age gap is a non-issue for the two. B) Whenever Hyo joo plays with BSB, I'd remember that BTS interview she had in Brilliant Legacy where she was asked how she addresses BSB and she playfully says, "It depends on my mood." The reporter played along and asked her what she calls him if she's in a good mood and she said..."Oppa". Then the reporter continued, what if she's in a bad mood and she answered..."Ahjussi". :lol: ...

I was scanning through internet files to see if there is one sould who can give spoilers for episode 15 because even when I watch it raw, I was literally laughing out loud... :lol: Instead, this is what I saw.

Korean Celebrity Crush #1

I watch a decent amount of TV in Korea – and it’s no secret that I love the commercials. Surely, it was only a matter of time before I fell in love with the young woman in a Yoplait yogurt commercial. Han Hyo Joo. She’s the star of a number of Korean television programs and has been breaking in to movies. She has a luminous smile and radiates warmth. The internet tells me that her hobbies include film appreciation, reading and oral storytelling (when I read that – all I could think was ‘me too!’). So I don’t know if she’s really a triple threat (or a double threat for that matter) but she still wins where it counts. AND she can play Korean folk instruments…

http://greginkorea.wordpress.com/2010/05/0...ebrity-crush-1/

And in other news....

here's an excerpt from a blog of an lsgfan...

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2010/05/06/lov...-childrens-day/

Ment photos

I think Seunggi really likes the ment part, like he likes talking and joking with the fans. Funny, at the Brilliant Legacy fan meeting, Han Hyo Joo teased Seunggi because he was so wordy with his answers! He joked that she kept on signaling him to wrap up when they were on stage. But she told him he’s probably one of the best public speakers in Korea! ha ha ha. He does tend to be wordy, but very well spoken

Oh yay! Lotte Card CF!! :D I'm pretty sure it's for Lotte Card judging from the outfits... Looks very similar to how they've been styling her in the promo photos. Oooh, I'm so excited! XD

Thank you for sharing again fujiwara no sai! <3

Man... Hyo Joo must be good luck because Dong Yi surpassed 30% in ratings (Seoul) for episode 16! :o Lol, all her dramas except for Spring Waltz all received high ratings ^^

As Much as Heaven and Earth - 40%

Iljimae - 30%

Brilliant Legacy - 40%

Dong Yi - 30%

:w00t: She's on her way to becoming a Ratings queen XD

awww....Thanks for the update Cindy....I think I'm gonna cry.....I'm so thankful for her. I feel so happy.

BTW, I just remebered, isn't it that Hyo joo was offered a role for a drama Falling in Love just before she acceptd Dong Yi, right? I was browsing through the future projects section in dramawiki and I haven't seen it on the line up yet. Hmmmm.....does this mean they haven't offered the role to anybody yet, or no one has accepted that role yet.

^

Haha, she must be so happy that she decided to give acting another try with Ad Lib Night! ^^ She's gone so far from Nonstop 5 lol

As for Falling in Love... looks like DramaWiki put it under as an Unconfirmed Drama, and I didn't find anything new about it on Empas, so I'm guessing maybe it was scrapped? Or they decided to continue to do some additional work on it. It'd be funny if they held back just for Hyo Joo to finish up with Dong Yi haha.

^

Oh yeah, I definitely agree with you! I'm hoping she'll just take a couple months off from filming any new dramas/movies and just film CFs or have photoshoots a la Yoon Eun Hye lol. I still don't know what's going on with Falling in Love... There's no news of it at all, but I don't think they would've scrapped it since supposedly they've been working on the script for a while o_o' Who knows? lol

Guest theresia_warner

I wish someday Hyo Joo will play a role in romantic comedy.

and I want her costar is Dennis Oh. :lol:

He's so handsome and look a like Brandon Routh from Superman Return.LOL.

^

Hahaha, he's so hot but he can't act :X It's okay... Hyo Joo got to work with his lookalike, Daniel Henney, so it's all good! :D I hope she has a really hot costar if she does a romantic comedy drama though! Not that I'm saying her previous or current costars aren't hot, lol. I want to see her with Won Bin!! <3 He's so gorgeous *sighs. lol

Guest verro

I hope She can collaborate with Won Bin too it can be HOT couple lol

Gosh Fujiwara! Hyo Joo looks simple & pretty! I think that is Hyo Joo style :D

Guest theresia_warner

I always like half American for Korean Actors. :lol:

and I think Dennise Oh acting isn't that bad. :rolleyes:

Or maybe I am too biased because he's so hot. :P

On Samsung event ,Hyo Joo does looks pretty as always. :D

Guest dayiih

^

Hahaha, he's so hot but he can't act :X It's okay... Hyo Joo got to work with his lookalike, Daniel Henney, so it's all good! :D I hope she has a really hot costar if she does a romantic comedy drama though! Not that I'm saying her previous or current costars aren't hot, lol. I want to see her with Won Bin!! <3 He's so gorgeous *sighs. lol

Say what???? I thought those two were the same person!!!???No, actually, I never new two different persons existed..I only thought Daniel Henney existed! Gosh, that shows how much of a newbie I am!

Anyways, I'm so happy for HJJ's drama getting such high ratingsss.. I feel like a proud mommy, makes me wanna cry of happiness!

Oh, and hi Bashful_harmony! you don't know me, but I do! (lol I *cough* stalker *cough* ...j/kkkk)

Woaaahh!!! A team-up with Wonbin i just....<333. Just thinking about it makes me feel so excited :lol: . Okay I know I am hyped up for nothing, lolz, but if the comes when she collaborates with him, I'm not sure if I can breathe normally lolz. Won bin is like my ultimate Kstar crush :lol: .(if this happens though, I strongly appeal to Hyo joo to go back to her long black wavy hair...)

I really do think Hyojoo's list of leading men is really something. Lots of gorgeous men. But if Wonbin, or So Ji Sub is added, oh my....

Anyways, here's an article about Hyojoo and 2AM supporting world cup

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/05/han-hyo-joo...t-the-world-cup

thanks for the pictures. I think those guys are having lotsa fun playing around with Hyojoo by the window :lol: . Lucky guys...

Guest jae90ful

OMGAH...dong yi rating rise to 30%???

damn...hyo joo must happy right now

after this im pretty sure she got million offer from drama,film,cf, and whatsoever coz everything she touch will turned to gold *am i too exagerated??*LOLed

i bet after this hyo joo unnie will become the most expensive actrees

kyah~~hyo joo unnie im so proud of u...plzz take care your health too...dont fall sick ^_^

p/s...nah~~hyo joo and dennis oh/daniel henney.....omo nice pairing^_^

anyway... at the end i still prefer hyo joo with jaejoong....i want jaejoo couple reunion again...miss them T.T