Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

^

Dong Yi doesn't begin airing until the 8th of March, so about one more week!

Once it begins airing, it'll probably be available on viikii.net with English subs :)

And no, Hyo Joo's never been on a medical TV drama or movie haha. Maybe you've mistaken her for that person?

Guest iceangela

hello bashful! haha you're too modest about your photoshopped pics. They're not generic, they're just so skillful! :D omg, that christmas cake with eunsung on it is so adorable and cute! ah, korean always come up with interesting ideas for gift uh. haha. wah! even japan is airing BL uh... I wonder when they will air it in SG. :P I don't mind re-watching it! :D I'm missing them so so so so badly~ They're just so adorable in BL. & OMG at the heaven's postman huG! AWWWW... SO SWEET~ but I wanna see more of hyojoo's face eh. :P thanks for sharing it, Q-Girl.

Anyways, Baeksang Award coming again?!!! HYOJOO HWAITING! BL HWAITING! Go get as many awards as possible! yeah!

btw, thanks for liking what I drew, bashful & currysushi. :) I thought I screwed up a little. haha. oh yeah, and thanks for sharing so many pics and info, bashful.

Hi Guys....I'm newbe here^^

I just happy to hear that HHJ is in nominated for best actress & Popularity awards^^ in Baeksang Award, but I was worried that now HHJ in the 13rd :(

I'm worried that she can not be the winner, anyone can help her to vote? since I'm not living in Korea....

Just take a look this link.....

http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/vote/100sang09_votelist.html

HHJ in 14rd, 2.41% for a while....

oh no! I hate myself for being this late...but anyways

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN HYO JOO! I wish you the best in life!

I'm soooo excited for Dong Yi especially after seeing the pictures posted here and the interview she did for Dong Yi.

And aww, sonnet, its great to know you loved her after seeing her as Eunchae. I did, too and now, she has become my favorite korean artist. :D

I've only just started watching Shining Inheritance and I just came in here to say, I think this girl is super gorgeous.

Seriously, everytime she comes on screen, I just wanna reach my hands through the TV and pinch her cheeks! :lol:

^

Ahahaa, does she remind you of Song Hye Kyo as well? ^^ I've noticed a lot of viewers say that Hyo Joo looks a bit like Song Hye Kyo! It's a compliment of course, who wouldn't want to look like SHK o_o

Anyways.... Another photo of Hyo Joo in Japan..

24aa0fed024620e0b31cb1ed.jpg

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN JAPAN HYO JOO!? D8

I want to say it's for a CF or photoshoot, but there aren't enough staff members, and the lack of equipment gives me doubt as well. *scratches head.

I like her outfit and her heels are cute :) Her hair is cute too haha

Guest iceangela

hello everyone! :)

I love the samsung pic!!! hyojoo looks so pretty!!! thanks for sharing it, bashful.

Dongyi pics:

fb5eebcd19f92f650eb3452d-1.jpg

8c03d433a0e56077ac4b5f2d.jpg

cr baidu.

Guest kr4ever

Brilliant Legacy Event w/ LSG and HHJ in Japan on March 5th??

top_ph.jpg

Supposedly Lee Seung Gi and Han Hyo Joo are going to be in Japan this week on on 3/5 for a Brilliant Legacy event...and here's the link to BL FujiTV drama page, click on the BL image and it'll show you a preview clip.

Credit: DClsg & jkimj.

I can still feel that arrow that shot through my heart the first time I saw HHJ's beautiful, angelic face just seconds into episode one of As Wide As The Sky... :blink::rolleyes::wub: Looking forward to her new series, I'm certain that her mere presense and radiance will guarentee that it'll be another big hit. ;)

Brilliant Legacy event? :o

Oh I hope so! haha HwanSung reunion 8D

I read on Hyo Joo's Daum Fancafe, that Hyo Joo's been in Japan since the 26th of February but it was only a 3-day trip or something like that...

Also, shouldn't she be too busy filming Dong Yi? o_o I also read that they were filming the adult actors now.

Guest kr4ever

Brilliant Legacy event? :o

Oh I hope so! haha HwanSung reunion 8D

I read on Hyo Joo's Daum Fancafe, that Hyo Joo's been in Japan since the 26th of February but it was only a 3-day trip or something like that...

Also, shouldn't she be too busy filming Dong Yi? o_o I also read that they were filming the adult actors now.

It's in the Korean news today that Lee Seung Gi and Han Hyo Joo will be visiting Japan on the 5th for a press conference and fan meeting.

'찬유' 이승기ㆍ한효주 일본 방문

AKR20100303137900005_03_i.jpg

(도쿄=연합뉴스) 이태문 통신원 = SBS 드라마 '찬란한유산'(극본 소현경연출 진혁)의 주연배우 이승기와 한효주가 일본을 방문한다.

올 1월부터 지상파 채널에 '한류α'를 편성해 매일 화제작을 내보는 후지TV는 '내 이름은 김삼순' '태양의 여자'에 이어 2일부터 '찬란한 유산'을 방송 중이다.

후지TV는 이를 기념해 오는 5일 도쿄 오다이바의 본사 방송국에서 주연배우인 이승기와 한효주를 초대해 기자회견과 팬 이벤트를 개최한다.

이례적으로 위성채널 편성없이 곧바로 지상파로 먼저 소개된 '찬란한 유산'은 유산상속을 둘러싼 남녀의 노력과 성공담을 밝고 긍정적인 구성으로 그려내 국내에서 최고시청률 47.1%를 기록하기도 했다.

gounworld@yna.co.kr

(끝)

http://news.nate.com/view/20100303n13888

Guest jelly_pudding

wahh? hwansung reunion?! oh, i can't wait to see clips/videos of them in japan~!

i seriously miss the drama & hwasung couple..

hopefully they will meet in another drama real soon ^_^ hehe~