Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

hi guys, i'm a newbie here... :)

and a big, big fan of hhj... i'm glad that i found this forum! now, i can know about the updates of my fav. actress :D

does anyone know where can i download ride away and heaven's postman (with english subs) ?! i'm really dying to watch these movies and everytime i try to search dl links i always end up failing... :( :( :( pls. help me...

^

Haha, if my memory serves me right... She had to learn how to play the traditional Korean harp :)

Anyways, I'm so sorry guys... I haven't been updating frequently T_T It makes me feel bad lol. But midterms have been killing me D:

Anyways... Here are some photos of the location set of Dong Yi as well as the child actors! :D

d0aa47b6aae08ec731add1c4.jpg

31b15c00644bec351d9583c5.jpg

41bd24425b08532073f05dc5.jpg

598af9f54dee49dc7609d7c5.jpg

afbfacef0328d7c8b2fb95c7.jpg

b445a0faf2bfc1256d22ebc6.jpg

ddcfc3d0a36a3b0b9b5027c6.jpg

fba3b2116b564acfc3ce79c6.jpg

The weather is insane... Look at all that beautiful snow :o I feel bad for the cast/crew members who have to work under those conditions... It's freezing!

Ji Jin-hee, Han Hyo-joo begins shooting for "Dong Yi"

Actors Ji Jin-hee and Han Hyo-joo started shooting their 50-part historical drama titled "Dong Yi" on Thursday.

The first scenes that were shot were of the young Dong-yi, played by child actor Kim Yoo-jeong, in the North Gyeongsang Province, said the show's broadcaster MBC.

The drama is helmed by famous director Lee Byung-hoon, whose other knowledgable works include "Jewel in the Palace" ("Dae Jang Geum"), "Sangdo", and "Yi San".

The role of Dong-yi will be played by actress Han and her male co-star actor Ji. Other actors involved in the show are Lee So-yeon, Bae Soo-bin, Cheon Ho-jin and Jeong Jin-yeong.

The drama is set to air in mid-March after Wednesday and Thursday show "Pasta" ends its run.

Reporter : Ko Kyoung-seok kave@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

source: http://www.hancinema.net/ji-jin-hee-han-hy...g-yi-22241.html

Han HyoJoo's figure is to die for...*sigh*

but I notice that she's gotten considerably thinner since Shining Inheritance...o_o

I was really hoping I'd see her in a romantic comedy drama of some sort, but I guess not =(

Plus, I'm waiting for Heaven's Postman, haha. I saw the trailer, she looks like an absolute cutie in there.

Hmms... A lot of people are saying she's gotten skinnier... I didn't really notice it because I was mostly acknowledging that her boobs looked bigger than usual, and so bigger boobs means she probably gained a bit of weight.. But guess not lol. She probably got a better bra or something haha

I think with Hyo Joo, it's very easy to tell if she's lost/gained weight by just looking at her face. A considerable amount of fat comes and goes around her face.. Lol. Her face was really thin when she was filming Ride Away too... And pretty thin around Iljimae time, which took place after filming Ride Away.

Hope she gains some weight :( She looks a bit older when she's this skinny. But it's going to be hard to gain when she's filming Dong Yi what with the long hours, harsh weather and all that comes with a sageuk >< But a fan can only hope?

Guest n4tleeyaa

hi everyone :)

:) thanks for the dong yi vid dear ... she is like a doll in there and BSB lol, but yet still a cool guy B), anyway i read a news from my local TV sites, which has aired BL, that hyojoo role, dong yi, will going to be investigated lady Jang crime (lee so yeon character) ... hmmm that's why she said that dong yi is kinda saeguk CSI, i love CSI ... , but i hope it will not going to be a full saeguk CSI, it is suit for movie like 'shadow in the palace' movie, but 50 eps drama ... i hope not, tudor + CSI + saeguk drama = that will be more great ... i think lol :lol:

i love her new pics from viki and jambangee ... that hanbook denim :o , i love it!!

[Trans] 100214 Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog Update

2010-02-13 17:33:09

Live Coverage 4

Working on the subs,

I was in tears before I knew.

Am I stupid?

I am now working on the climax scene.

ao74m1.jpg

2010-02-13 18:26:32

Are there any fans of HyoJoo-chan here?

I’m near the last scene.

HyoJoo-chan was so cute, with superb expressions.

Suddenly, I had to call her.

I was able to speak to her. With HyoJoo-chan.

“Now Korea is the new year’s holiday.”

she said.

So cute

So I said in return

“Happy New Year.”

She was really cute.

source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog

translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

This was shown in Lee Byunghun's KBS2 Documentary on February 13, footage while he was in the US recently meeting Eric Howsam at Paramount Pictures. As BH Entertainment boss, LBH had highlighted their artistes to him.. all of them featured in the agency's 2010 calendar. For HHJ particularly, he mentioned that the actress is good at English and Japanese. It doesn't mean anything definite.. simply an initiative of course. Just to share the tidbit with everyone here and have a great day. ^^

capturehhj.jpg

^

Thanks for sharing :) Hmms... I knew Hyo Joo was good in Japanese. I didn't know she was good in English o_o Omgah, that means I can totally have a conversation with her in English! haha

Btw... I know this thread is so outdated LOL. I'm so busy with school lately T_T I have a ton of Dong Yi pictures to share! I'll bbl to post them!

Guest iceangela

omg, I'm so excited about dongyi!!! xD thanks for the pics. :)

btw, hello everyone! :D I'm new here, but I had been stalking this thread for quite a long time. :P & I'm v looking forward to know more fans of hyo joo too.