Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

TVXQ's Hero Debuts as Actor

"Acting was a new experience for me. If I had more time, I would have done better", said Hero from the music group TVXQ at a news conference after the screening of the movie "Postman to Heaven" on November 9.

As the second telecinema production, which is produced both as a movie and TV drama, "Postman to Heaven" was directed by Lee Hyeong-min, who also directed "Sorry, I Love You". The script was written by Eriko Kitakawa, who also wrote the Japanese TV drama "Long Vacation", starring Takuya Kimura.

"Postman to Heaven" is about a young entrepreneur who embarks on delivering letters to paradise from people who cannot forget the deceased. One day he meets a woman who joins his cause. Hero plays the postman Jae-jun. "It was difficult for me to portray feelings because it was my first time acting. We were able to complete the shoot without problems thanks to the director and Hyo-joo, who helped a lot", said Hero.

On the question whether the other TVXQ members supported him as an actor, Hero said, "When we were filming the movie, TVXQ was preparing for a comeback. My bandmates were too busy to provide me with advice. But U-Know and Chang-min, who are very interested in acting, encouraged me to do my best".

Actress Han Hyo-joo, who plays opposite Hero and portrays a woman who regains her ability to love after meeting Jae-jun, said that she decided to take this role because she was attracted to the telecinema genre. "In terms of the plot and emotions, this production is reminiscent of a fairy tale, but it strikes a chord in my heart more than a well-written novel or essay", said Han.

On the question whether acting opposite an idol singer was great pressure for her, Han said, "To be honest, it was big pressure but once we started shooting it all disappeared. Hero learns fast. He reacted very promptly to my acting. He has big potential as an actor".

source: http://www.hancinema.net/tvxq-s-hero-debut...ctor-21290.html

*sighs. I'd love to see JaeJoo collaborate again for a drama or something :(

& now I understand why Hyojoo decided to partake in Heaven's Postman. She loves fairy tales because her mother was a kindergarten teacher, so she grew up with that kind of stuff. Hyojoo loves to tell stories :P When she was in the Miss Smile pageant, she showed her storytelling abilities hehs

hi everyone!!!

bashful: hi!! i'm new here..haha.. and this is my 1st time to post here..hekhek.. anyway..

i am also a hyo joo fan!!! well.. hyo joo is definitely gorgeous.. i really love her.

haha.. can i ask u a question?? just curious.. what's your nationality?? just asking.. :)

and do you know how to speak korean??

hope 4 ur reply!!!

:D

[TRANS] 091111 Han Hyo Joo: "JJ's Acting Is Good & Impactful"

A8540092-8.jpg

Actress Han Hyo Joo shared her thoughts on acting with TVXQ's Jaejoong (Hero). At 4.30pm on the 9th, at the press conference for the telemovie "Heaven's Postman" which was held at Seoul CGV's conference hall, Han Hyo Joo answered the questions posed to her.

Han Hyo Joo said, "(Because the other party is an idol star) to be honest, it's really burdensome", "but when filming was nearing the end, the worries had all disappeared".

Han Hyo Joo also heaped praises on Jaejoong and said, "In terms of acting skills, he is really impactful" and "he's good at acting, and adapts very well; as an actor, he is really flexible".

Source: [MAZE]

Photo source: [WoW!Korea]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Sayuri JaeJoong: Hehe yes, I'm constantly updating this thread XD

I just love Hyojoo way too much! <3

Aww haha!! You save all the HHJ pics?! Wow!!

Yes, yes... We all need more JaeJoo :( They're such a pretty couple omgsh >< lol

I'd LOVE to see JaeJoo work together on a full length drama!! I could so imagine them in some Korean remake of a Japanese jdorama or manga~

But I don't think JJ plans on acting anytime soon o_o Especially with the whole dispute going on ><

And Heaven's Postman looks really promising! The director really cast the right people :) I can't imagine anyone else other than JaeJoo acting in it ^^

Haha yeah I know JJ is fond of the color black and wearing boots :P He has great style sometimes *jealous lol

Omgsh JaeJoo fantasies are so fun XD But honestly, I think this is their first time seeing one another ever since HP filming ended. There's definitely some awkwardness but I think that has more to do with how many cameras there were. JJ seemed really uncomfortable with all the photographers, whereas Hyojoo has done press conferences for dramas/movies many times before. I think if they were privately together in a room or something, they'd be much much cuter XD

In some photos, it looks like Hyojoo is comforting JJ with her smile so he doesn't feel as nervous and uncomfortable haha

And yes, Hyojoo's favorite color is pink (like me!) but I wouldn't call her a girly girl.. She's kind of a tomboy :X I know she's very athletic and is very active. And she doesn't really dress girly either... skinny jeans and loose tops.. No dresses, no frills, lol.

Hmms... I don't think she wears colored contacts. In Brilliant Legacy, her eyes were this brown too and in CFs, public appearances, etc., her eyes are the same shade of brown. It's not that rare for Korean women to have light brown eyes.. I know Lee Young Ae has very light brown eyes, as well as Go Ara too.

I think her eyes just look light brown at the press conference because of all the camera flashes :P lol

And yeah JJ has pretty eyes too~ lol Their pretty babies would have stunning eyes too :P

Hi Bashfull♥ My Angel !!!

Ah but it´s true believe in me I really LOVE all your posts here !!!

Yes yes I save ALL HHJ♥´s pics

She´s an angel too and she´so cute !!!

Haha \0/ About her "girly" side LOL Yes I noticed our girl is a little "Brutalily" ahuahhauah!!!

I´m just kidding of course ! What I want to say is that I noticed Our Han Hyo Joo♥ is

always playing as she really don´t dress girly either !!!

But for Me it´s doens´t matter coz I really love all in HHJ♥ !!!

Ahhh ne ???Aw U did noticed the same thinga as I am too !!!

HHJ♥ tried to confort JaeJoong♥

just smiling so sweet for him in Press Conference :wub:

Oh My God I really pray everyday for SOMEDAY HHJ♥

look for JJ♥ with different eyes LOL !!!

I wanted they´re a real couple !!!

Ahhh ne ??? Her eyes is real color ne ???She really has beautifull eyes...

Brown super natural and I think her eyes so "LIVE" ne ???

I think that´s because she´s always smiling !!!

Haha \0/ JaeJoo♥´s babies will have stunning eyes ???

I agree with U T^T...

How I wanted HHJ♥ look different for HIM T^T...

LOL !!!

Ahhh But U posted all this WIKI pics my God!!!

HHJ♥ has beautifull long legsss !!!

Oh My God if I have this body and her legs my Gosh LOL !!!

I LOVED all and I thought all this Wiki pics AMAZING!!!

But she´s leaving her hair growing again v !!!

Ahhh!!! She´s each day more and more beautifull !!!

U said that U wanted more Press Conference pics ne Bashfull ???

Ah I´m posting here some more for us and

2 news HHJ♥ Heaven´s postman♥ pics too !!!

541.jpg

531.jpg

532.jpg

533.jpg

536.jpg

537.jpg

538.jpg

539.jpg

540.jpg

543.jpg

544.jpg

542.jpg

545.jpg

535.jpg

534.jpg

And I made this for Us !!!

A Gif with a new scene from Heaven´s Postman♥ :wub: !!!

2s8pp9h.gif

Edward♥ gomen ne...

I didn´t see your reply for me I´ll search it again !!!

Kissu!!!

Credits Photos:astagged.

Credits Gif: http://www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

kozuesan: Yeah, JJ has expressed that all the cameras made him uncomfortable :P He isn't used to doing these kind of things by himself haha. But Hyojoo's so pro at it x_x There were so many cameras at that press conference, but she just smiles her way though lol

Well.. regarding Dong Yi.. I believe I read that the reason why the PD chose Hyojoo was because he wanted an actress who had experience in having to grow up prematurely. Hyojoo had somewhat of a hard time when she first moved to Seoul in hopes of becoming an actress. Remember that she came to Seoul by herself when she was around 15, and then the sadness she felt when Spring Waltz didn't do so well.

But yeah.. The role of Choi Suk Bin seems very prestigious ahaha. Especially since the PD of Heaven's Postman even congratulated Hyojoo on being cast :)

But yeah... not much is known about Choi Suk Bin... I'm curious to see how the scriptwriter and PD will be able to create a story on her.

Mehs... Not a fan of VIKI's clothing... Too buisnesslike for me >< And it doesn't seem to suit Hyojoo especially since she's all about comfort and skinny jeans, lol. But nevertheless, I hope they resign her for their Spring and Summer collection :) And she SERIOUSLY looks like Song Hye Kyo at 1:22 in the video! I usually don't see the resemblance between the two anymore, but I really was taken back by that lol

I totally agree that JaeJoo have a lot of chemistry on and off screen haha I wonder if she still calls JJ oppa >.> :lol:

I don't even care if HP is subbed or not. Right now I just want to watch it!! D: I'll make my own interpretations of the movie LOL

fujiwara no sai: I don't think she's shy at interviews, haha. She's usually VERY bubbly and all smiles at public events :) Well... she's shy at red carpet events though, lol. But I think she just didn't know what to do at the Heaven's Postman press conference because it really was just... awkward after seeing JJ a year later, lol. You can tell she wanted to do the normal poses that Kdramas/movies do at press conferences, but I guess JJ didn't get the hints :lol:

Hmms... I don't think that's how Hyojoo dresses (if you're referring to the girl in the green flannel and Uggz boots). Hyojoo doesn't dress like that >< She's a very simple girl, lol.

oppa09: Hello! Welcome to the thread!! :D

Haha, I'm glad that your first post was in Hyojoo's thread! XD

And yeah, Hyojoo's gorgeous inside and out :rolleyes::lol::P

Lol XD What a random question but I'll answer hehe

I'm Chinese-American (but I can't... read or write in Chinese. FAIL LOL), so no I don't know Korean. I'm trying to learn right now but it's hard T_T lol

Hope that answered all your questions! :lol: & hope to see you post in here more often! :D

Q-Girl: Thanks again for sharing all the Heaven's Postman related news and photos! :D

Hyojoo's so sweet <3 lol

Sayuri JaeJoong: Omgsh! I can't believe you save all of Hyojoo's photos in here! :lol:

She's sooo pretty <3 And so angelic looking! Have you seen this photo before? It was one of the first photos of her that I saw.. and omgsh, I think this photo made me into a fan XD

33bb4c34bf248c56251f148f.jpg

So angelic looking omgsh <3

Ahahaa Hyojoo refers herself as being a tomboy when she was in high school and said all the boys complimented her on her running and sporting capabilities XD

She's very blunt sometimes that it still shocks some of us :lol:

But yeah, she doesn't dress very girly :P She dresses like a college student (something that JJ likes in his ideal girl, yes? LOL) XD

Omgsh it's so cute how it looks like Hyojoo's trying to comfort JJ with her smile XD And I love how JJ looks at her! Like all the smiles he has at the press conference seem so forced and fake, but when they're looking at each other his smile looks so genuine XD It's so sweet *spazzes. LOL

Awww, if given some more time together, JaeJoo could really develop a great friendship :)

I'd be awesome if they dated :) I don't think Hyojoo's that afraid of his fans anymore :lol: She didn't totally avoid him at the press conference hehs

Yeah.. Her eyes look really light in certain lighting, lol. Like in this picture:

1-38.jpg

Her eyes almost look hazel 8D lol

Hehs, yeah her eyes are lively because she's always smiling keke lol

LOL JaeJoo would have stunning babies in general HAHA Pretty expressive eyes, long, straight nose, and cute pink lips XD haha Ahh my imagination is running wild :P

I WANT HYOJOO's LEGS OMGSH!! They're SOO lean and long omgsh D: Her legs are so enviable T_T

Yup yup! Hyojoo has to leave her hair out now :P She can't cut it anymore! YES! hahaha

She's definitely maturing nicely :) She's going to age beautifully omgsh <3 She just gets better looking every year lol

Hahaa thanks for the HP pictures! XD The scenery is just sooo perfect omgsh. There's so much detail that goes into every scene, it's unbelievable!

Thanks for the new .gif! :D I saw that but was too lazy to download the video hahaha >.>

Aww Jaejoon is comforting Hana XD So sweet~

sandixbabo: Haha, that's an interesting theory :P I never thought of that before!

I really wonder if Jung Il Woo would've been in BL :P I can't imagine him as Hwan though :o

Haha, yeah I think that was anna you said Hyojoo and Jung Il Woo would be cute together :P

But isn't he younger than her? :\

I don't know why but I don't like pairings where the guy is younger >< Even if it's by a couple of months haha

^

Haha Yeah, she looks pretty at the presscon :)

But she's wearing more makeup than usual there >< It's still minimal make up so it's not so bad though :)

I hope that coldsore is healed by now! :D

Her hair is cuteee, especially because she has sideswept bangs hehe lol

Ahh, haha. They both seemed shy/awkward on video, but that didn't transition as well on photos. Kind of weird lol

They both looked bored during the interview though LOL Hyojoo especially kept looking around, moving around a bit and JJ looked down and frowned a lot >< And sorry if I came out argumentative >.> I know I tend to do that a lot D: But yeah,

I hope to see JaeJoo together again too! I was hoping that if HP is extremely successful, the two would be picked up for a CF or something :) It'd be even better to see them do a drama together! But... doubt that'll ever happen :(

Guest currysushi33

im falling in love with Jaejoo couple so much so that they might even beat hwansung :o lol

as much as i love her and LSK, jaejoong's interactions with hyo joo are so endearing..in previous posts, ages back, everyone was discussing them talking at the bus stop and jaejoong batts down her fingers when she points at fans... does anyone have a video link to that? i thought it was so cute XD

i agree with you bashful, i just want to see them together as friends or couples.. i was surprised when someone mentioned that they matched so well cos they are both dorks...i find it hard to belive jaejoong in dorky, he always looks really serious and refined? ...im not really a jaejoong or a DBSK fan but i think i'm one of thoes heavens postman, jaejoong, DBSK fan conversions lol

i havnt been on this thread for a while i spent ages catching up!! love hyo joo shes so beautiful, glad she has a new drama, 2009 was an awesome year for her, i hope 2010 is even better!!

im falling in love with Jaejoo couple so much so that they might even beat hwansung :o lol

as much as i love her and LSK, jaejoong's interactions with hyo joo are so endearing..in previous posts, ages back, everyone was discussing them talking at the bus stop and jaejoong batts down her fingers when she points at fans... does anyone have a video link to that? i thought it was so cute XD

i agree with you bashful, i just want to see them together as friends or couples.. i was surprised when someone mentioned that they matched so well cos they are both dorks...i find it hard to belive jaejoong as dorky, he always looks really serious and refined? ...im not really a jaejoong or a DBSK fan but i think i'm one of thoes heavens postman, jaejoong, DBSK fan conversions lol

i havnt been on this thread for a while i spent ages catching up!! love hyo joo shes so beautiful, glad she has a new drama, 2009 was an awesome year for her, i hope 2010 is even better!!

i agree with you bashful, i just want to see them together as friends or couples.. i was surprised when someone mentioned that they matched so well cos they are both dorks...i find it hard to belive jaejoong as dorky, he always looks really serious and refined? ...im not really a jaejoong or a DBSK fan but i think i'm one of thoes heavens postman, jaejoong, DBSK fan conversions lol

sorry i hav no idea why the post repeated three times...my bad :blush:

Hi Hyo Joo fans!

First time here and I thought i'd visit the thread after having watched Brilliant Legacy. I still can't get over how good she was in BL. She made me smile, laugh and cry. I did a marathon with my Mom and we can't stop watching, we wanted to go on and on. HwanSung couple was great. Love the OST's as well, always remind me of them. I really think Hyo Joo has lots of potentials to be a great actress, not only she's young and pretty but also has a great talent. I've seen her recent photos from her new movie and her Viki photos, gorgeous face and those long legs- wow!

I'd love to see her new movie and it's in the news.

hhj2.jpg

http://www.pressian.com/article/article.as...=60091114012107

cr:naver

She updated her cyworld with a PS I love you photo of Gerard Butller and Hilary Swank.

Here's a screencap, not sure if this has been posted yet but I just love HJ's sleeping beauty.

hhj1.jpg

cr:HHJ cyworld

Guest heartnet_XIII

hey! hehe.. i haven't posted in a while because the new sem just started and i was filled with busy school work :lol:

i bet all of you peeps have watched heaven's postman.. im envious men!! :(

i want to watch it but i can't because im from a different country! :(

do you guys have vids or something? can you give me a link? please... i'd really appreciate it..hehe :D

thank you so much..!

han hyo joo is the best..! whooohooo!! hehe

even though im busy, i still try to find ways to read all of your updates here :D

currysushi33: Heys! Haven't seen you in here for a while :P

And OMGSH JaeJoo couple is so cute! <3 lol

Come to the dark sideeee!! LOL jk XD HwanSung is still cute haha but I've always liked JunSung (Junse <3)

But yeah... I'd totally support JaeJoo if they're just friends or in a relationship lol. I just like the two together too much to even care or be too picky :P

I can't find the Youtube link for the video of them in the bus but it's on Baidu :)

Here you go! http://tieba.baidu.com/%BA%AB%D0%A2%D6%E9/...973592bfb345a67

It's reallyyy cute haha They just start talking and out of no where, Hyojoo points at the fan filming them and JJ stops talking midsentence and looks towards the direction she's pointing at, then *SMACK. And she just smiles all pretty for him XD so cuteeee haha

Oh yeah, JJ's a biggo dork LOL I used to be a big fangirl for him but then moved onto Hyojoo XD But he can be really adorable hahaa :D

But he does look really serious most of the time lol. Just his natural impression, I guess, whereas Hyojoo comes off as sweet and friendly ^^

XD So HP is getting you into JJ/DBSK now? keke I remember you saying that Iljimae got you into Lee Junki haha

I knowwww!! I really pray that Dong Yi lives up to its high expectations! It'd be great if it was as successful as QSD or BL :D

maccay: Heys! Welcome to the thread! :D

Glad you liked Hyojoo in BL :lol: She was awesome as Eun Sung! lol Awww, she made you cry, laugh, and smile? That's so cute XD lol

Omgsh.. lucky. I tried getting my mom into BL but she's just not into Korean dramas T_T lmao

I was really sad when BL ended T_T I had withdrawal symptoms for a while after I finished watching it D:

I agree! I'm bias but w/e lol Hyojoo does have a lot of potential to be a great actress. She's decent now (not extraordinarily awesome, but not horrifically bad either! lol) She has her strong and weak points, but she's been improving steadily in every project of hers so it won't be too long before she's one of the most talented actresses in her age group. Her legs are amazing.. :( I want them TT-TT lol

I can't wait to watch Heaven's Postman either! GAH. I've been waiting for a year since news of it was first reported!

Omgsh! I didn't know she updated her Cyworld! :lol: Thanks for the update!

Aww, P.S. I Love You was such a good movie... but I didn't finish it because I couldn't bear with the thought of her not ending up with Gerald LOL ><

Hmms... I can sort of see a similarity between P.S. I Love You and Heaven's Postman.. :P

Gahh, Hyojoo's old photo albums are all hidden now D: Why'd she do that?! T_T

Thanks again for the CY update! :) Hope to see you post in here again! :D

heartnet_XIII: Haha, I was wondering where'd you go! :P

And it's totally cool that you've been busy with school. Most people are right now >< lol

Actually... we haven't watched Heaven's Postman :( Just snippets of it from people who recorded some scenes at the movie theater T_T

I really want to watch it.. SOOO badly D:

And I wish you luck on your schoolwork! :)