Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

wow......so many JaeJoo's pics.. :D

thanks for all Those Pics....

JaeJoo have the same hair colour......I wonder are they going together colouring their hair? hehehe

I love their smile.............so sweet....... :)

and I curious what's make JaeJoo laughing and HJ close her face?

can't wait for the presscon's article......

Oh goodness! it's not even the movie photos yet but I'm like melting here! :lol:

I love it! especially the ones where they were smiling at each other. :lol: I think

and I agree with fujiwara, they almost have the same hair color.

edit: and thanks so much sayroo for the soul special :)

bashful I used to drink lots of milk when I had my insomnia and it helped a bit.

jaejoo !

yes finally !

it looks like they're really enjoying themselves, thats good

i'm actually screaming my head off right now

and she's almost the same height as him with heels on

oh dear, her height..i'm so jealous of her height ><

thx for sharing the pics u guys

i wonder if i can handle watching HP if i can't even keep in my screams for the press conference

Guest thewashedawaysand

OMG

:lol: @ all the pictures of JJ and HHJ together.

Honestly the preview is enough to kill me,

I might die from extreme happiness if I watch the movie.

Soul special is great, looking forward to watch the last epi of it.

cheers to all fans of HHJ!! :lol:

Edward♥ Can we be friends too ???

I always see your cute posts here and I think u´re so cute when U talk

About HHJ♥ :wub: !!!

What U most like in HanHyoJoo♥ ???

I love her smile and she´s always smiling it´s very great for a person ne ???

She looks very happy always and I love to see all her crying scenes !!!

She´s a great crier LOL !!!

Thanks. I like Han Hyo Joo's smile too. I always say her smile is like sunshine. When I am not happy and just looking at her smiling, I feel better already. That's why I always have a smiling HHJ as my avatar. :D

Q-Girl: THANKKKK YOUUUU!! 8D 8D

Thanks so much for posting all the pictures!! ^^

JaeJoo <3 My OTP hehs XD

Sayuri JaeJoong: Dearieeee!! :D :D

I've missed you and our conversations as well! :(

And it's totally cool that you have to work haha You shouldn't have to explain it to me :P lol

Yup! Hyojoo's a cutie pie haha Sometimes I feel awkward calling her cute because she's like this 5'7"~5'8" Amazonian woman who completely towers over me! haha but she really is adorable :3

LOL yes... Press conferences are fun until you have like 2 million of them and you really can't distinguish them anymore :P

Thank you for the HP presscon pics too!! Oh I hope this won't be the last time we see JaeJoo couple :(

My heart just weeps at the thought of them never keeping in touch anymore *cries LOL jk XD

But seriously what a gorgeous couple... They'd have such pretty babies, just what JJ has always wanted! haha

And LOL! Does JJ really like boots? I know he's fond of wearing them himself, but I didn't know he preferred women to wear them too? haha

And yes!! :) Hyojoo is FINALLY letting her hair grow out again! haha After an entire year of short hair, she's finally going back to her long hair ;) It's for her new drama but whatever! I haven't seen dark, long haired Hyojoo in way too long!

Haha I think black is just always in, especially during Fall and Winter :P It would've been very suspicious if she had worn the same shade of purple as JJ though :P

Hyojoo's favorite color is PINK! LOL It's such a typical girly color :P I've read that she likes like an ocean blue before though :)

Haha, I'm so happy that even with those boots on, Hyojoo is still a bit shorter than JJ :P It makes me happy because she's usually the same height as her costars XD

Yeah, Hyojoo's a smart girl :) She comes off very confident and intelligent in interview ^^

And awwww, you know you can always find me in here :P *hugs!

michaelj_kc: Oh, that's good to hear! I don't care what people say but ratings are really important >< Yes, the quality of the drama is the most important, but seriously.. ratings make or break a drama :\ We all know how Hyojoo went into a bit of a depression after Spring Waltz "flopped" in Korea ><

I also hope BL continues to do well in the Philippines! I really think it needs to be recognized more! So far.. I think BL is/will be airing in Japan, the Philippines, and Taiwan.. Hope it's doing well in all countries!!

And aww, haha JaeJoo has been my OTP for a whiel now so I've long forgotten HwanSung! XD

I just want to know the ending of HP T_T I'm definitely going to buy the DVD when it's released! I don't care if it's subbed or not! haha I just want to see JaeJoo on my TV XD I think I might even buy the soundtrack if they release one :)

fujiwara no sai: Haha yeah A lot of people are commenting on how they have matching hair colors :P

Actually, Hyojoo's is a bit lighter than JJ's but it's like.. a shade away lol

And LOL!! I just imagined JaeJoo sitting next to each other at the salon waiting for their highlights to be done and they're both holding a magazine *snickers. XD

I loveeee how JJ looks at her :) And his smile towards her looks so genuine! It's like an ear to ear smile when he's looking at her.. So romantic~ haha

And as usual, Hyojoo is being her normal self :) Friendly, bubbly, moodmaker, etc. lol

I think Hyojoo was just embarrassed when she covered her face like that. haha

kozuesan: Has JaeJoo won you over yet?!?! LOL

But seriously.. I was like screaming in my head, trying to control my squealing when I saw how cute JaeJoo were at the presscon XD And it was like 2AM haha

The pictures of them looking at each other and smiling is way too precious <3 If given some time, they can really develop a closer bond and friendship. They already have chemistry in the pictures~ And it's been a year since they last saw each other too.

And ewwww, I hate milk >< lol I'll just stick to taping my eyes shut LOL Thanks for the advice though :)

itic: *SQUEALS.

JaeJoo couple reunion!! haha We were one of the few ones in here who were still rooting for them when HwanSung/SeungJoo was super popular! :P

All that waiting has pulled off.. almost. Now we just have to watch the movie XD

Yeah.. Hyojoo is one tall, skinny richard simmons girl! I want her height too though TT-TT I'd kill to have her legs D:

Omgsh.. I can imagine just crying and laughing at the same time while watching Heaven's Postman.. *sighs. lol

thewashedawaysand: LOL JaeJoo couple FTW!! :P

They're so pretty together <3 Just absolutely gorgeous!

I love the new preview of HP! It was awesome <3 It showed a different side to Hyojoo's character ^^

Yeah, I liked Soul Special too. Very light-hearted and easy to watch lol.

edward: lol you and your Hyojoo comments are always attracting people :P

- - - -

Random:

Gosh, I just love looking at JaeJoo! They make such a stunning couple~

It's sort of like.. opposite attractions? Lol

JJ has the whole.. mysterious, dark attraction while Hyojoo is a happy, girl-next-door type, but they go very well together :) I hope this isn't the last we'll see of them T_T

I really want to see them do a photoshoot together one day! Only when the awkwardness is gone though :P It'd be great to see them doing a themed photoshoot! My heart would just explode if that ever happened haha

Hyojoo's hair grows pretty fast.. It was a bit over a week since the last time she went out in public (the Samsung VLUU cruise). There's definitely a significance, even though it's a slight one lol.

& It turns out that the PD of Heaven's Postman did ask Hyojoo to cut off her hair... But yeah.. Just wanted to share that with you guys lol

Also, Hyojoo did help JJ out with his acting :) It's no wonder it's pretty damn good for a newbie! haha Just like K.Will whom Hyojoo helped out too XD

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Thanks. I like Han Hyo Joo's smile too. I always say her smile is like sunshine. When I am not happy and just looking at her smiling, I feel better already. That's why I always have a smiling HHJ as my avatar. :D

Hi Edward♥ !!!Ah so nice we are friends now !!!

Thank U for accept my friendship !!!

Ahhh soka ne... I really think Han Hyo Joo♥´smile is

like a magic ne???

She´s always so happy and it´s hard to believe that she cries sometimes

But it´s a fool comment by myself coz it´s sure HanHyoJoo♥ is a

human as we are too ne ???

Ahhh Your avatar really is very cute Han Hyo Joo♥ smile so shine as the sun !!!

But I noticed that in Press Conference she was with his lips hurts :o !!!

Why ??? Did U notice this too ???

Take a look Edward♥ T^T...

307.jpg

308.jpg

309.jpg

beautifull couple :wub: !!!

310.jpg

May it been some dermathologic problem ne???

I´m sure isn´t nothing serious anyway...

She was perfect to JJ♥ ne ???

Boots and all in black clothes!!!

Anyway can I ask U one thing?

Are U jealous about HHJ♥ ???

ust curiousity ne??? Haha \0/ !!!

Kissu!!!

Credits:astagged.

^

Yeah, I noticed that she has a cold sore at the press conference ><

It's not that big, so it should heal pretty quickly.

I heard cold sores hurt T_T I've never had one but I've had canker sores which is LSKDJF9834539oiEU98!@#*%$&@

SO PAINFUL!!

anyways, sponsor photo :)

186E8B1F4AF9313761DD90.jpg

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Sayuri JaeJoong: Dearieeee!! :D :D

I've missed you and our conversations as well! :(

And it's totally cool that you have to work haha You shouldn't have to explain it to me :P lol

Yup! Hyojoo's a cutie pie haha Sometimes I feel awkward calling her cute because she's like this 5'7"~5'8" Amazonian woman who completely towers over me! haha but she really is adorable :3

LOL yes... Press conferences are fun until you have like 2 million of them and you really can't distinguish them anymore :P

Thank you for the HP presscon pics too!! Oh I hope this won't be the last time we see JaeJoo couple :(

My heart just weeps at the thought of them never keeping in touch anymore *cries LOL jk XD

But seriously what a gorgeous couple... They'd have such pretty babies, just what JJ has always wanted! haha

And LOL! Does JJ really like boots? I know he's fond of wearing them himself, but I didn't know he preferred women to wear them too? haha

And yes!! :) Hyojoo is FINALLY letting her hair grow out again! haha After an entire year of short hair, she's finally going back to her long hair ;) It's for her new drama but whatever! I haven't seen dark, long haired Hyojoo in way too long!

Haha I think black is just always in, especially during Fall and Winter :P It would've been very suspicious if she had worn the same shade of purple as JJ though :P

Hyojoo's favorite color is PINK! LOL It's such a typical girly color :P I've read that she likes like an ocean blue before though :)

Haha, I'm so happy that even with those boots on, Hyojoo is still a bit shorter than JJ :P It makes me happy because she's usually the same height as her costars XD

Yeah, Hyojoo's a smart girl :) She comes off very confident and intelligent in interview ^^

And awwww, you know you can always find me in here :P *hugs!

Hi Bashfull♥ \0/ [BRUTAL HUGS]!!!

Ahhh nee??? I know u´re always doing HHJ♥´s posts here Bashfull♥ !!!

I love all your posts here !!!

I save HHJ♥´s pics as a crazy LOL !!!

Yes agree with You Bashfull I really want to see

in a future more JaeJoo♥ couple

Who knows ina future drama ne???

I think they doing a great job !!!And It´s obvious the director thought in compatible pair

For HHJ♥ for in the end it has been a great result donpt U agree with me???

Ahhh!!! hai hai JaeJoong♥ loves boots and black clothes too !!!

Maybe HHJ♥ wanted to do a surprise ne???

[My thoughts totally crazy LOL] !!!

Oh HHJ♥ is so feminine ne???Pinky color is her favorite color ???

She´super cute !!!

Ahh I wanted to ask U one thing about

Han Hyo Joo♥ , Bashfull v !!!

She uses Lents ???

I always notice in her eyes and God how´s REALLY brown they are :o !!!

Beautifull eye color ne ???

JaeJoong♥ uses lents but his eyes natural color is very beautifull too !!!

Brown and grey mixed !!!

Ah I´m going now I love all your posts !!!

Kissu!!!

Guest michaelj_kc

English translated Heaven's Postman 3 Minute Preview :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBXLnH0PSO0

OMG OMG OMG! Watching the preview with Eng subs made it absolutely more interesting to watch! Haha! I'm already getting the storyline and I think it's unique and different. I think I'm gonna like and even love this movie! Haha! And yes, HwanSung became something deep for me to resist and it truly became a disease/syndrome in me already, Haha (You know, everything you think was Hwan and Eun Sung together and the story is stock in your brain bringing you sleepless nights thingy. LOL!) and this JaeJoo's movie is kinda helping me recover with that kind of syndrome. Haha! But just in case I, too, have forgotten HwanSung tandem, they will always be part of my fave tandems that ever happened on KDramas! ;)

[TRANS] Heaven's Postman PressCon

12eef82c16064424c5fe9688c72911d4.jpg

An idol group singer. A joint production between Korea and Japan. Fantasy-romance. The combination of these three elements may make viewers feel unsure about film "Postman to Heaven" at first glance, but it would be too early to make any judgements just yet.

Director Lee Byung-hun, actress Han Hyo-joo and boy band TVXQ member Hero Jaejoong turned up at a press screening on Monday for "Postman", the second of the telecinema projects where a Korean director, Japanese screenwriter and Hallyu stars have gotten together to produce a total of eight films.

In "Postman", Hero plays Jae-joon, the postman from heaven, who delivers letters living people have written to their loved ones in heaven. He comes across Hana, played by Han, who writes a letter full of resentment to the dead man that she used to love, reveals his presence to her, and the two start writing responses to the letters for the saddened people who are left in the real world.

Needless to say, the co-stars of the film are top stars in their respective fields of the entertainment industry and screenwriter Eriko Kitagawa, nicknamed 'the god of love stories' for her various hit dramas including "Long Vacation" and "Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi", turns the fairy tale into a fairy tale-like romance. Director Lee backs up the fantasy even further with his beautiful imagery, as he displayed in dramas "Sorry, I Love You" and "Snow Queen";

Below are excerpts from the press conference held after a screening for the film, set for release on November 11, which waited a year for its showing to the world.

Q: We heard that Erika Kitakawa started writing "Postman to Heaven" with Hero in mind. Why do you think that is? And is there anything the writer or director requested for in particular to you Hero?

Director Lee Hyung-min (Lee): Since the telecinemas are a joint project between Korea and Japan, we thought Hero who is widely known as a member of TVXQ, would be good for the part considering the fact the movie would be shown in Japan too. I actually didn't even know who TVXQ was but I now know the names of all the members. (laugh) And during filming, I realized why the screenwriter wanted Hero to play the part. We were in shoot for over a term of four weeks and during that time, Hero would perform in Asia but come to set right after he got off the plane to practice and shoot his scenes. His acting was good although it was his first time and he would have been done a better job if he had been able to just focus on the movie.

Q: Were you able to feel any differences between Korean scripts and one written by a Japanese writer?

Han Hyo-joo (Han): When I first got the script, there were parts I didn't quite understand or lines that didn't make sense to me. There were also parts I wasn't too sure about so in the beginning, I got the original script in Japanese and looked it over alongside the one in Korean and studied both. I ended up just going with how I felt but it was good because it was a different experience.

Hero Jaejoong (Hero): I got the Korean script first which had been translated from Japanese but I didn't really understand it because it was my first time acting and I didn't know how I should analyze it. But director Lee said he wanted to go with the lines that the writer had originally written rather than change them so he helped me to study and practice many of the lines which had difficult nuances.

Lee: These two are good at Japanese but I don't know the language. So when it became difficult for me to catch the emotions the script was trying to display at certain points, we all studied and worked together on those scenes.

Q: There were some slightly corny lines toward the latter half of the movie. How did it feel and did you make any bloopers doing the scenes?

Hero: In the end of the film, there is a scene where we say things such as 'Haven't we met somewhere before?' and I'll respond, "In my dreams?" I felt a bit weird saying that. It would've felt less awkward if I had been able to do it in Japanese. And in my mind, I made a lot of bloopers. (laugh)

Han: I made a lot of bloopers in my mind too. (laugh) So it didn't seem as awkward when I was actually acting out the lines but there are some parts are a bit corny now that I look back on them. (laugh)

Q: Director Lee, the imagery you had shown us so far in your previous works, shone again in "Postman". Is there anything you payed close attention to in particular?

Lee: Japanese people have dealt a lot with the topics such as life and death and love stories between the living and the dead in their movies. But Korean people aren't used to the genre so I had to change some of the script after consulting with the writer. And I because of those parts which may seem awkward to the Korean audience, I felt that it should be more attractive in terms of imagery compared to any other film and got together the best staff in broadcasting, filming and television commercials. I had the TV commercial team work on the filming and lights, the broadcasting team on the editing and producing and the movie staff on the art while paying a lot of attention to mise-en-scene or images. There are parts where the film may seem Japanese but the younger generation these days seem to take in such props, designs and colors quite naturally. I wanted to bring this out as best as I could.

Q: Was there any pressure in having to act with Hero who is a newcomer?

Han: It's true that I was very pressured but it gradually lessened and had completely disappeared by the time we were done shooting. I actually had fun while in shoot because Hero's staff and fans were very considerate towards me. As his acting partner, I would have to say he very quick. His reactions toward my acting was very good and he adjusted pretty quickly so I think he has much potential for the future.

Q: Are you considering to continue to act? And you're currently in a dispute with your agency SM Entertainment over your contract so we are wondering if you plan to continuing to use the name they gave you -- Hero Jaejoong?

Hero: I'm not the one who put the name "Hero Jaejoong" in the poster so I'm not so sure about that part. (laugh) And I can't tell you as of now, whether I'll continue acting or not but I think it would be most right to say, like I have been saying since my debut, that I will try my best if given the opportunity.

Q: What is a new sort of joy you felt while acting, different from going up on stage to give performances like you have been doing so for the past several years?

Hero: They joy I feel on stage performing versus acting are very different but it took me a long time to catch what it was. The director had actually told me many times to think of acting the same as going up on stage to put on a performance. And he took singer Rain as an example, saying he had become a better performer on stage after taking on acting.

Q: What advice did you receive from other members of your group, including U-Know Yunho who recently starred in MBC TV series "No Limit"? Or since you had actually filmed your movie before U-Know went into shoot, had you given him any advice?

Hero: They didn't give me any advice. (laugh) We were all extremely busy back when I was filming "Postman" because we were promoting our fourth album. We also had concerts so everyone was exhausted but U-Know and Max Changmin showed a lot of interest in the atmosphere on set and told me to work hard. And U-Know is such a hard-worker that I wasn't in a position to give him advice on acting. He never even tells us when he's having a hard time or he is sick so I just watched how he did, believing he would do well.

10: Would you like to say a word to your fans who are worried over the legal dispute?

Hero: It was actually hard for me even having to show up publicly during such times. But I thought that I really should attend this screening event. I had a very hard time while we were in shoot for this a year ago but I was also very happy during that time and became very close to the director, actors and staff. I myself had been looking forward to its release for the past year so I am in hard times but I thought that I should turn up to congratulate the film. I know a lot of fans must be worried but I hope this movie can be reassurance to their hearts at least a bit.

Reporter : Choi Ji-Eun five@10asia.co.kr

Photographer : Lee Jin-hyuk eleven@10asia.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim , Lee Ji-Hye <ⓒ10Asia

All rights reserved>

Credits:deka_if@Sommpi and if whoever that translated the article