Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

woaahhhh!!!woaaahhh!!!! and another woooaaahhh!!!!

hyojoo looks super pretty in the vogue girl and new viikii photoshoots... :lol:

lolz at the HHJ pairings.... my favorite HHJ pairing is still HwanSung, haha but JaeJoo is growing (or has already grown) on me esecially after I saw their BTS interactions in the afterparty. I love how JJ looks at HHJ, and how he leans on her :P

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone here my darls !!!

Ah!!! Han Hyo Joo♥´soompi walk so fast !!!

AMAZING Thnak U my darls U´re the BEST ALWAYS !!!

Bashfull_Harmony♥ my friend [HUGS]!!!

Gomenasai ne I desappear LOL !!!

No No but I love Han Hyo Joo♥ and I can´t desappear LOL !!!

Ah I´m just passing here to post some good news !!!

Heaven’s Postman Exhibition Posters!!!

92.jpg

93.jpg

94.jpg

95.jpg

It´sOoOoO good to know Heaven´s Postman♥ Now is really Official ne???

I´m crazy for watch and I´m counting the days v !!!

Ah About HHJ pairings!!!

I love this issues LOL !!!So nice we can dream ne ???

Who´s your favorite HHJ pairings???

My favorite HHJ pairing is JaeJoo♥ !!!

Sure I love HHJ♥ soOoOo much and I,love JJ♥ too !!!

I´ll put here some thumbs from my favorite couple♥ and their

Coincidences poses ok :wub: !!!

H1.jpg H2.jpg H4.jpg

H5.jpg H6.jpg H7.jpg

And They´re using the same t-shirt it´s old I know but

I love to see this v !!!

JaeJoo.jpg

So cute them ne :wub: ???

About her new photos my God !!!

She´s perfect ne ???ALWAYS !!!

I loved all pics !!!

But Let´s begin a new Discussion ???

In this thread there´s it ???

It´s a type of Each of us give to another

your own opnion about the question !

Can I begin ???

♥DISCUSSION♥

In your opnion what´s your favorite HHJ♥´s hair style ???

I´ll answer it and I hope everybody like to play :P !!!

My two favorites HHJ♥´s hairstyle is:

16.jpg 17_6.jpg

She´s PERFECT ne ???

Oh GOD T^T I wanted so much JaeJoo♥ can be real T^T...

Kissu!!!

Credits:mysoul.

♥DISCUSSION♥

In your opnion what´s your favorite HHJ♥´s hair style ???

Ah, I love her hairstyle in Soul Special :x I think it's very cool and style. Because HJ is a active and extrovert girl, this hairstyle really suits her :x

I even wish she has this hairstyle in BL =)) of course just kidding b/c it does not match with her character, Eun Sung :)

Just share that. Thanks for nice discussion

Guest babysnow

When Heaven Postman will be on air?I'm waiting for it.HHJ and JJ look perfectly.I do love both of them.Anyway,i'm new to thread and hi everybody.Will try to catch up this thread from time to time as i'm busy with my course work now :(

HJJ new hairstyle look gorgeous , i hope i could cut into that shape =P

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

When Heaven Postman will be on air?I'm waiting for it.HHJ and JJ look perfectly.

Gomenasai to cut your post !!!

Hi Baby Snow♥ Oh so cute I loved your nick :P !!!

I´ll post here the INFO You want Ok ???

Confirmation of movie “Heaven’s Postman”

Heaven_s_Postman_Release_Official_25-11-2009.jpg

Title: Confirmation of movie “Heaven’s Postman”

Airing on the 25th of November Youngwoong Jaejoong,

Han Hyojoo, Kim Changwan and

Shingu acting.

Director – Lee Hyungmin The movie is

scheduled to be screened at 5 CGV cinemas.

source: [神迹域”hero-love/rockjj]

translation credits: tvxq_luv@tohosomnia.net

shared by: tohosomnia.net

Please do not add on/remove credits.

Shared By:

http://www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

http://www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com/

And I INVITE everybody from here to Visit My Blogs

Please Coz In Heaven´s Postman♥ Era will be a thousand

Special Posts there Ok ???

Thank U!!!

http://www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

http://www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com/

[i am JaeJoong♥´s author in this ;) ]

Huuhuu this thread is going by too fast for me! D: lol

YunKyo: By any chance, were you talking about this translated interview of Hyojoo?

...I’m afraid to death (affectionately). But i can’t help it, it’s not about that, It’s the smoke (laughs). My homepage has been accessed by many of Jaejoong-sshi’s fans. They say “You need to take care of Jaejoong oppa. Jaejoong oppa is a good man” and “Don’t make NGs on the kissing scenes”

Quite sad about Jaejoong still smoking though D: I thought he and Yoochun were forced by SM Ent. to quit a while ago because it was ruining their voices or something..

And yes, hehe, I noticed you're a big Yunho fan *points at your avatar :P Have you been watching his drama? I've always imagined Hyojoo and Yunho together, to be honest. His manliness goes well with her prettiness, haha.

I LOVVEEE that bus moment XD It was so JJ to smack her hand down because she interrupted him LOL. And I love the look and smile she gives him 8D It's so d'awwww~ You can tell Hyojoo's very aware of the fans that are watching him.. she's probably scared to even look at JJ >< I know I would be D: DO NOT WANT HATEMAIL ><

I've always thought Hyojoo was kind of the quiet, introverted type.. but boy was I wrong haha. She's soooo hyperactive >< Especially during BL filming!! lol

And omgsh at her not being able to help herself from laughing when Seung Gi smiles LOL!!! His smile is too big for his face so she just laughs haha XD She's very blunt, isn't she? lol

But gah, I love her XD She has a personality and is so out there, unlike a lot of other Kactresses around her age~ She makes people around her loosen up, like Moon Chae Won, lol.

Lol, it's okay.. A lot of people didn't know who Hyojoo was prior to Heaven's Postman. It's no wonder since most Kpop fans don't watch dramas (like me) haha. I think Heaven's Postman's storyline is soooo interesting.. I have a feeling we're going to have a bittersweet ending though :( Like JJ wakes up from his coma, and they meet up again but she's a changed person or something D:

Knowing my sappy richard simmons, I'm going to be crying throughout the movie TT-TT

I'm mad at Seung Gi because he keeps choosing other girls over Hyojoo and it's like D: D: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? But he probably doesn't want to create a scandal, haha. He's the type of person to avoid that kind of stuff. And Seung Gi said that he preferred calm, introverted girls who don't like showing off their legs and don't go partying haha. Hyojoo is so not that >< She's so proud of her gorgeous legs and she likes having a good time and can hold a lot of alcohol (lucky her! T-T)

And I think it's SO funny that she just kidnaps the guy LMFAO. We can already tell that her character is far from being normal and that's like a breath of fresh air to me :D

I try not to be too serious while watching Soul Special because knowing it's so short, and how there are so many scenes of the Kia Soul, I don't expect there to be a heavy plot that's found in a regular drama.

Ahh!! I visited Hanoi when I went to Vietnam a couple of years ago! haha

And I've graduated from high school, and am in college now :) How about you?

I love her hair in Soul Special! It's very stylish and cool haha I want to cut my hair like that but it's almost Winter here so no short hair XD I agree that it matches well with her because she's an active and outgoing girl! I hate her BL hair >< The weird ripples bugged me so muchhh D: But that hairstyle became sooo popular after and during the time BL was airing! So many tutorials on how to achieve the hairstyle haha

crazy-girl: Ooo, I saw your avatar and went 8D May I ask who that fine specimen is!? haha

Maybe if they thinned out her hair a bit, it wouldn't look that big on her lol

But that's interesting.. I've never noticed her mushroom cut was a bit too big for her tiny head!

And omgsh, I so agree! She's still super pretty with the hairstyle :) It's not her best look, but it's not like it's OMGSH EWWW IT'S SO FUGLYY! lol

Yeah, Lee Minho's a couple of months younger than Hyojoo :( Hyojoo's an early '87er.. February TT-TT

Hyojoo looks good with Bae Soo Bin.. a freaking 33 year old D: lol But still.. the man is freaking sexy for his age XD

sandixbabo: Haha that's how I feel when I see a new photoshoot of hers XD

And sadly to say.. no, that isn't her new hair. I'm pretty sure that those pictures were taken around the time she went and came back from New York City. Besides.. I don't think it's possible for her hair to grow out that long in a week ><

And no movie in particular, haha. Missha and I were just talking Hyojoo's routine :) She always does drama-movie-drama-movie~~~ so we're just suspecting that she'll do a movie after Heaven's Postman promo lol

kukiemonster: Heys! Haven't seen you in here in a while ^^ How are you?

And I agree! I am totally loving Soul Special at the moment! Her character is very carefree and a bit of a weirdo! haha

She's successful, carefree/nonchalant, and sort of an oddball lol. It's soooo refreshing after seeing her portray the same characters the past couple of years. I like her more than Eun Sung! haha Also, I agree.. I wish Kim Dong Wook was a bit taller >< Hyojoo's like.. the same height as him and they have her wear heels! lol

And yay! SUPER glad to know that people are liking her song XD

About the hair thing.. Hmms.. it depends on what hairstyle you think she has right now haha. The Vogue Girl, Jambangee, and VIKI photoshoots were taken a while ago, so that's not her current hairstyle. And the hair she has in Soul Special isn't her current hairstyle either LOL

Right now, she kinda has a mash-up between the Eun Sung hair and the Heaven's Postman hair ><

And like I've said many times.. the girl is so young and in her prime.. she should be able to experiment with all the different looks she can pull off (which is like.. everything! =.=) Why should she stick with one look all the time? D: That's so boring!!

Adeline*: Heys! Welcome to the thread! ^^

I agree! The Vogue Girl pictorial is insanely awesome! <3 <3 She can pull off so many looks! And she fits in the New York City scene sooo well that you wouldn't even think she's a foreigner with limited English speaking abilities! haha But the wardrobe and the scenery choices are lovely.. I really love all the clothes she wore! Most of them were sponsored by Lacoste since she's their representative now!

edward: Sorry.. not her new hair :(

And double sorry.. I think I missed the deadline for the wallpaper TT-TT I started it but then I went on the page to make sure that I had the right size and everything for it to work but then I found out that they changed it so that it's just two images that'll go on the side so I didn't have time to fix it or create a new one TT-TT Mianhae!!

Pshh: haha, her hair does look super shiny and glossy XD

Which is funny because her hair looks dry in the VIKI shoot lol

And.. don't kill me people, but I'm not that fond of Lee Minho either >< He's cute and all but I think I've seen enough of him.. His face is all over the pencil cases, diary journals, and keychains around where I live TT-TT

fujiwara no sai: Heys! ^^

And yes, Hyojoo always looks amazing in photoshoots! The camera loves her face and she knows how to pose! Most Kactresses and singers just stand there with the same facial expression all the time D: It gets quite boring after a while, but Hyojoo always brings something new to the table and it helps that she's able to rock almost every style!

kozuesan: haha This is such a good year for us Hyojoo fans! XD

Finally being able to see Hyojoo get all the attention and popularity she deserves ^^

And I swear.. we're always talking about Hyojoo couplings and her hair in here LOL It's so funny XD

I love the way JJ looks at her too :) It's so sweet~ *heart thumps.

But I think most of their interactions are just sweet and innocent, well.. at least on Hyojoo's part haha

We all know the girl's super friendly and outgoing.. but seeing JJ looking at her like that and having his arms all around her is just XD lol

Sayuri JaeJoong: HEYYYS!!! *throws confetti! LOL

*hugs back <3 How have you been?

Gahh.. I've seen those pictures already! They were released a while ago, weren't they? lol

I hope in the next couple of weeks, they'll start releasing new movie stills from Heaven's Postman ^^

Can't wait to see JaeJoo! After an entire year of waiting, it's finally being released!!

You're from Japan right? Do you know if it'll be screening in Japan or is it just in Korea?

And yes.. the Hyojoo pairing discussion haha Of course your favorite pairing would be JaeJoo XD

Gosh... can you imagie how sexy JaeJoo would be if they shot a photoshoot together D:

Aww at the matching shirts XD I remember fangirling when I first saw that LOL

Hyojoo's a goddess and always comes out so well in photoshoots <3 She makes a great model!

Hehe.. well.. My favorite hairstyle of hers is..

For short hair.. I like the hair she has in Soul Special XD

Like this: 9431a167381ee308aa184c67.jpg

But I also like the hair she has in the Vogue Girl photoshoot!

As for long hair... I have to totally agree on the long, black hair she has for the Instyle photoshoot!

Hehe, I'm surprised you're not a YunJae fan haha

Thanks for inviting all of us to your blog! hehe XD I'll be sure to pop in there and say hello sometime :P

babysnow: Cute name! :D

Well.. Heaven's Postman is rumored to begin screening in CGV theaters in South Korea starting on November 25th, but it's airing date on SBS is still unknown. News articles reported that it'll begin airing early next year though :)

And feel free to pop in here and comment sometime okay? I totally understand about the whole schoolwork thing though D: I feel you girl!

[ChanMi's star news] Han Hyo-joo in a music video!

"Shining Inheritance"s heroine Han Hyo-joo can sing!

The fans are definitely excited for her being in this new music video.

She is costarring with Kim Dong-wuk whom she acts with as a couple. This is a internet music drama which has been around internet since last 29th releasing 12 episodes one by one.

"Soul Special" has been so popular it's been used as OST of dramas.

Check out this modern rock ballad style that brings tears!

source: http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-star-new...deo--21140.html

Han Hyo Joo in Vogue Girl (out and about in New York)

Han Hyo Joo’s fashion spread in Vogue Girl Korea looks incredible. The pages feature Hyo Joo in beautiful outfits of various styles and her out and about in New York.

Han Hyo Joo was spotted at Lacoste’s Fashion Show during New York Fashion Week (See my post about it here).

The Vogue Girl photoshoot is so colorful and filled with her beautiful smile that it is so appealing to me ^^

The epitome of gorgeous!

source: http://kokokoreano.com/2009/10/23/han-hyo-...1/#comment-1219

Han Hyo Joo does Vogue Girl

Actress Han Hyo Joo (한효주) was spotted at Lacoste's Fashion Show in New York during New York Fashion Week to see their Spring Collection. The gorgeous actress also did a shoot for Vogue Girl besides attending the show. Han looked amazing in the first photo, her smile is so gorgeous!

source: http://eiffelinseoul.blogspot.com/2009/10/...vogue-girl.html

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Huuhuu this thread is going by too fast for me! D: lol

Sayuri JaeJoong: HEYYYS!!! *throws confetti! LOL

*hugs back <3 How have you been?

Gahh.. I've seen those pictures already! They were released a while ago, weren't they? lol

I hope in the next couple of weeks, they'll start releasing new movie stills from Heaven's Postman ^^

Can't wait to see JaeJoo! After an entire year of waiting, it's finally being released!!

You're from Japan right? Do you know if it'll be screening in Japan or is it just in Korea?

And yes.. the Hyojoo pairing discussion haha Of course your favorite pairing would be JaeJoo XD

Gosh... can you imagie how sexy JaeJoo would be if they shot a photoshoot together D:

Aww at the matching shirts XD I remember fangirling when I first saw that LOL

Hyojoo's a goddess and always comes out so well in photoshoots <3 She makes a great model!

Hehe.. well.. My favorite hairstyle of hers is..

For short hair.. I like the hair she has in Soul Special XD

Like this:

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/ci...308aa184c67.jpg

But I also like the hair she has in the Vogue Girl photoshoot!

As for long hair... I have to totally agree on the long, black hair she has for the Instyle photoshoot!

Hehe, I'm surprised you're not a YunJae fan haha

Thanks for inviting all of us to your blog! hehe XD I'll be sure to pop in there and say hello sometime :P

Bashfull_Harmony♥ \0/

[BRUTAL HUGS] haha \0/ !!!

Oh my friend as said before ne ???

I´m really busy T^T...

But I´m totally in Love for Han Hyo Joo♥ :wub:

I cannot desapear :wub: LOL !!!

Ahhhh U´re always so happy as I am it´s a good thing ne ???

Yes yes JaeJoo♥ will shine soon !!!

And Yes too ¬

I cannot imagine JaeJoo♥ in same photoshoot !!!

Imagine Oh my God Why T^T ???

I wanted they´re begin a romance But I want to ask U one thing Just

For curiosity ne ??? LOL !!!

My question is funny but it´s ok LOL !!!!

What´s kind of perfect man for HAN HYO JOO♥ ???

JaeJoong♥ is between them ???

LOL !!! I think no ne ???

I really want to learn more about our sweet HHJ♥ !!!

Ahhhh But U´re not wrong Bashfull_Harmony♥ :wub:

I am a JaeHo♥ fan :wub: But as men couple fan♥

[I´m not sick fan <_< ]

As True couple [man+woman] I´m JAEJOO♥ fan :wub: !!!

Ahhhh T^T...

Here in Japan♥ Eriko Kitagawa almost don´t appear

to talk about Heaven´s Postman♥ and her blog don´t talk nothing about it to <_<

Meanwhile here in Japan♥ it´sa total mistery about

Heaven´s Postman♥

And In Asahi Tv channel I still don´t see nothing about too <_<

But let´s pray I think it´s a plan `,,,´ LOL !!!

Ahhhh I was Watching Soul♥ Gosh she´s so funny hahauhauhau!!!

Look I dn´t know If it was postng here before ne ???

Gomen ne Bashfull my posts isn´t good as Yours T^T ...

But I´ll learn quickly ok ???

I think it´s HQ and has subb too for Us coz

I am japanese and korean idiom is soOoOoOo hard to understand T^T ...

Soul Special

EP1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEnydDII35M...feature=related

EP2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiUMxg3m-_U...feature=related

EP3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5a2WSba9j8...feature=related

EP4 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcGJHy5vmWs...feature=related

EP5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZNe2tWBEiY...feature=related

EP6 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9b0hZUyUl8...feature=related

EP7 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb7HdBdhDHg...feature=related

EP8 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUC0j7SmRmk...feature=related

Ahhhh Will U from here visit my Blogs??? :wub:

I´ll take care of "house" auahauahauhauhaua!!!

Credits:Uploader.

One of the reasons why I love the Soul Special is Hyo Joo's various expressions, Lol. I think she's the only one who can do expressions like that. She surprises me most of the time, haha.

uh-uh what happened to her hair in the last autograph signing? :huh:

I was spazzing about her hair for the viikii and vogue girl photoshoots, because she looks absolutely stunning in those.

@Cindy: So many things for us to chat chit lol

1. About JJ's smoking, yes, he still smokes. U know, SM forces DB to work so hard and of course, they're really stressful. JJ has no way except for finding again his bad habit :( But he's aware that it can ruin his voice so he can control it. Trust him :)

2. SG and HJ. Urr, although I'm very addicted to SeungJoo couple, I admit that they're not as close as I expect. They're just colleagues in BL and now I just wish that HJ will be invited again in 1n2d so they will meet each other again and...lol

Ah, SG did not choose HJ as the prettier, it's really his hard situation so he had to tell lies to himself lol. Yes, I don't like Moon Chae Won. Many people think she's pretty. Yes, maybe she's pretty. But she's not my type :)

Whenever seeing her, I feel that she's like a doll in toy shop. I mean her pretty isn't lively and attractive, it's like she's always sad. It's uninteresting!!!

In contrast, not few people think HJ's not pretty. Yes, HJ's not glamorous but she's very easy in eyes :x She's outgoing, smily and cute. I like her than Chae Won alot :) Sr all fans of Chae Won :(

3. Ah, I have to admit that I gave up watching Yunho's drama. His acting is improving day by day. He's a hard working and passionate person but Go Ah Ra ruins everything in that drama. I'm not bashing her, I'm just telling the truth that her acting is very very bad. Many people, also Cassie share the same idea as me. Speaking simply, you can watch this drama and have your own comments. But I believe you'll be disappointed soon :(

So, I can imagine how lucky JJ is when he has the chance to co-operate with HJ :x She's great. HP's script is good and special that I have never watched such a film like this before. About the cast, it's good b/c of JaeJoo. I hope it'll be highly appreciated :)

You know, 3 members of DBSK is trying as actor. JJ and HJ in HP, YH and Ah Ra in "Heading to the Ground", Changmin and Yeonhee in Paradise Meadow. I don't know much about Yeonhee's acting so until now, I can say that JJ is the LUCKIEST person to work with HJ :) I like her and her acting.

4. Your guess of HP's ending suddenly makes me refer to the short story named "If only it were true" written by Marc Levy :x I wonder whether you read it or not :)

5. Oh, so you did come to Hanoi. What do u think about our capital?

Which grade are you studying? I mean u're freshman or....?

I'm the last year student of College of Foreign Languages :) And u?

6. Soul Special. It's script really strange and difficult so understand and follow. I dont know whether I like it but I don't really like her co-star *cry*

SG is not handsome but he's cute and he has something style

But this man is not handsome, either and he's not cute even :(

He makes me be less interested in watching this drama. And I feel sad and hurt when seeing HJ kisses him *heartbreaking*

Guest crazy-girl

crazy-girl: Ooo, I saw your avatar and went 8D May I ask who that fine specimen is!? haha

hahaha .. He is Takenouchi Yutaka , a Japanese actor ....

Maybe if they thinned out her hair a bit, it wouldn't look that big on her lol

Yeah I so agree with U ..

But that's interesting.. I've never noticed her mushroom cut was a bit too big for her tiny head!

And omgsh, I so agree! She's still super pretty with the hairstyle :) It's not her best look, but it's not like it's OMGSH EWWW IT'S SO FUGLYY! lol

Ofcourse not .. I would never put FUGLY and Hyo Joo in the same sentence

She is one of the prettiest korean actresses ever

Yeah, Lee Minho's a couple of months younger than Hyojoo :( Hyojoo's an early '87er.. February TT-TT

I see ..

Hyojoo looks good with Bae Soo Bin.. a freaking 33 year old D: lol But still.. the man is freaking sexy for his age XD

yeah, tell me about it ^__^ ...

Sandixbabo: u and me perhaps have many things in common, huh :)

But I don't think LSK chose MCW over HJ b/c he thinks CW is prettier than HJ for real *shy* SG is a guy who loves natural and simple things so to him, HJ must be prettier CW. I think CW passed plastic surgery. My mom at the 1st sight seeing her, she said that CW's beauty is artificial. I'm not really sure of it but I know in Korea, nearly 80% or even 85% of people undergo plastic surgery. In showbiz, just some actors or actresses have natural beauty (until now, in terms of female, I know SHK and HJ)

Next, about HTTG, maybe due that I'm big fan of Yunho so I can be him bias. However, I have to admit that he improves alot. You know, he is not a proffesional actor but he still does his job well. Not like Ah Ra, she damages drama.

HTTG's script is not new, interesting and impressive but I think it also depends on script-writer's talent. Like BL, you all know, its script is really NOT NEW, it's old motip but audiences are still addicted to it b/c the way script writer arranges each detail and scene of the film. So I think if the script writer of HTTG is more flexible, we can enjoy it more :)

Indeed, is news about HJ's next co-star in Falling in love, Lee Minho confirmed?

I don't like him :( I know he's good at acting but I think they're not good to stand together *cry*