Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

pan2cute: Heys! Thanks for the add on Youtube! hehe :D

Oh thank goodness that I'm not the only one who didn't watch all the seasonal dramas, haha. They're so epic that so many people have seen them and everyone always lists one of them for their all time favorite Kdramas but I've only watched Spring Waltz! And I even had to fast forward during that one >< (It got sooooo draggy in the beginning with all the flashbacks D:) But I'm glad that Hyojoo took a part in it because look at all the other stars that starred in the dramas, they're all HUGE now! haha 8D I can see that happening to Hyojoo one day ^^

She's been acting since late 2005, but only has a couple of dramas and movies, huh? :\ I think I've only watched Spring Waltz, Iljimae, Brilliant Legacy, and Soul Special out of all her dramas, but I've watched all her movies hehe.

I'm anxious for her new possible romantic-comedy drama! 8D RomComs have kind of faded away in the Kdrama scene... They're not as.. popular anymore.

Haha, I don't get Soul Special either, but I like it because we get to see a different Hyojoo :P It's entertaining and light, and not to mention SHORT!! <3 Which is always +++++ for me :D

Actually, she filmed Heaven's Postman after Iljimae ended. Filming started around November/December (can't remember which month it was). And the reason why it took an entire year for it to be released is because the people behind the whole Telecinema idea wanted to film all 6 other segments before releasing anything. So because of that reason and casts' schedule conflicts, it's repeatedly been postponed.

kozuesan: Lol, I thought she did a good job too! :D I didn't cringe this time! LOL

I love Hyojoo and support everything she does, but... that doesn't mean I'm going to turn a blind eye and say she's a good singer :P

But yes, vast improvement since her song in Ride Away! Very, very proud of her!! :)

And Herbie's voice makes me LOL because it's so... odd, haha.

And omgah, they should've gotten the Infiniti G35/7 Coupe or the Hyundai Genesis Coupe instead of the ugly boxcar Kia Soul LOL

I thought it was totally random how Kim Dong Wook had that dream haha It was like.. Awww he likes her XD

We'll have to wait to see who the little girl is... :o

And yeah, she was soooooo darn beautiful in the All Men Are Like That MV, omgsh.

Especially when she puts her head down on the guy's shoulder <3 lol

- - - - -

The walkathon charity for world poverty is today in Korea... :D Nervous to see what kind of look Hyojoo might have this time, haha

First official pic from the event :)

17_25109.jpg

Looks like she kept the hairstyle, lol. It looks cute here :) And I'm seeing the Heaven's Postman look :P

Hmms.. Maybe it's the shoes or camera angle or something, but Hyojoo's taller than Sooyoung from SNSD here... And Sooyoung's 170cm, so maybe Hyojoo grew a bit o_o

EDIT: More pics

17_25111.jpg

17_25112.jpg

Looks like it was just the camera angle :P

EDIT:

17_25113.jpg

^

No problem ^^

And yay! Always happy to see someone following Hyojoo's work XD

I like her voice too :D It's not as bad as I thought it'd be haha

- - - - -

2 more from the charity event

1725131.jpg

25131-0.jpg

Hyojoo looks sooooo damn cute, omgsh.

1 more

200910171556051116_1.jpg

Old picture from the Samsung contract signing and Jo Min Gi photoshoot/interview

download-1.jpg

That guy's her ex-manager from Fantom :( He was a sweetie.. sad to see him replaced TT-TT

Pics from Photofunia

viewimage-1-30.jpg

viewimage-67.gif

This made me LOL

viewimage-66.jpg

3 more

200910171641241001_1.jpg

200910171644361001_1.jpg

200910171644361001_2.jpg

Netizens are comparing Hyojoo's skin with Sooyoung's.. But a lot of their comments are more about Hyojoo's small head, how cute/pretty she is, her long neck, and her height, lol. They're saying she has an abnormally small head LOL

Guest jelly_pudding

^ my 2 favorite people..

soo young & hyo joo.. seriously~ they are both so beautiful & they are tall..

they look alike kinda, no?

i thought soo young & hyo joo were the same height (170 cm) but it looks like hyo joo is a bit taller~

i hope they remain friends =)

It has been a while since i came to this thread & was surprised to see HHJ cut her hair so short :( hmmm....think i prefer her to keep her a hair slightly longer. She look feminine in long hair. Hope she has the intention to keep it long soon.

Excuse me,

Can I have a Q? :)

Is Soul Special internet drama?

So what is internet drama? I find it very strange to understand >"< Thanks so much!

^

Hello :) ^^

I can help answer that for you!

Yes, Soul Special is an Internet drama. An Internet drama is basically a drama that's aired online, rather than on TV. So every Tuesdays and Thursdays, Soul Special releases an episode on Nate.

Hope that helped!