Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

^

Haha, long hair is pretty but it's such a nuisance. T_T My hair is like.. waist-length, and I've stopped trying to bother brushing it LOL. I halfass it so the knots are still there ><

It'd be nice if Hyojoo's hair length was as long as mine right now though 8D I'd gladly let her have my hair LOL

And I had super short hair (above the shoulders) like... 3 years ago, but let it grow out with a couple of trims in between the duration. But I'm finally cutting my hair tomorrow! :D I'm going to look at old Hyojoo photos to see what kind of hairstyle I want XD haha

And nope... no info on Falling in Love yet.. Just small tidbits on Heaven's Postman and the SBS walking charity on the 17th.

^ ur hair is so long !

my hair can't grow that long without killing itself with split ends ><

and it gets really heavy and hot during the summer

and still waiting for her next drama projects hehe

is the cast not going to be revealed?

i wonder if she's going to change her look for it

cus her whole wavy brown hair started when she had to shoot for ride away ( i think)

and she cut it short for HP D:

i will be devastated if she cuts it shorter like the boy style

well, that wouldn't be so bad IF SHE DOESN"T CURL IT

lol i can't stress that enough

the waves and ripples when she has short hair is really killing me inside haha

and as always, i love the jambangee photos

i love the clothes also ><

what happened to chunglim? lol do they not take photos together anymore?

i can never get tired with fan girling over HHJxidol couples xP

^

Haha, yeah my hair is freaking long >< I haven't trimmed it in soooo long >< But I'm being inspired by Hyojoo's short, wavy, choppy hair XD Like the one in the new Jambangee photoshoot lol

And I had a LOT of split ends during the winter last year... because I blowdried my hair a lot. But now they're all gone! haha But it's soooo hard to brush through it >.> Too many tangles in there D8

I don't really notice the heaviness LOL but my god, is it a pain in the richard simmons when it was summer TT-TT

And nope! No news about Falling in Love yet.. It's mid-October now.. I have a feeling that more information will be released next week.. Lol

And... I'm sure she'll change her hairstyle for her new drama.. The girl always changes her look for every character >< lol And just a couple of more days until her contract with Fantom ends 8D

And yeah.. she's had the whole wavy, brown/red look since Ride Away.. I remember going O_O when I saw it all permed and.. ugly LOL Then she temporarily went back to black hair for Iljimae... but then went back to it again once it was done filming =.=

Her hair is probably dead as hale now from all the stuff she does to it ahha

And yeah, I agree.. I'm fine with short hair.. I just don't like it when it's curly T_T And I prefer her with side bangs, lol

Lol, they'll probably release more couple pictures later. That's what they did with the last photoshoot.. All Hyojoo to stir up the media and netizens, then the couple pictures were released.

And I wish she'd do a CF with an idol group :(

Please make sure to read the FAQs before posting. It has been answered there.

Basically, new members may not create new topics/send PMs til they have at least 3 posts or more.

She's very nice

Guest pan2cute

hey... I'm newbie here...

I love hyojoo since I saw her on spring waltz drama

even a lot of ppl said that this drama isn't good enough than winter,summer, and fall series, I love this drama more than those three (maybe because the cast)

and now I really digging on her!! she's one of my favourite actress along with han ye seul...

pan2cute: Heys! Welcome to the thread!! ^^

Haha, to tell you the truth... Spring Waltz is the only seasonal drama that I've ever watched >< They're all too depressing for me D: lol But Spring Waltz had a happy ending so it's not so bad XD

And I'm glad to hear that she's one of your favorite actresses now! :D

Jeans Brands Woo Top Stars for Ads

Jeans brands seem to be replacing cosmetics as the most coveted prize among Korea's advertising contracts. Traditionally, becoming the " face " of cosmetics brands was the recognition of bona fide star status. Actresses Lee Young-ae, Shim Eun-ha, Ko So-young and Lee Mi-yeon were the dominant faces in cosmetics advertising for a long time, but a new generation of stars are drawn to pants.

Local jeans brands now advertise using big names like Lee Hyo-lee, Son Dam-bi, Han Hyo-joo, Han Ji-hye, Han Chae-young, Kim Ah-joong, and Han Ye-seul. What they have in common, of course, is the slim figure to carry it off. Jeans ads inevitably highlight the models' legs, which therefore have to be long enough to make up over 50 percent of the body length.

The trend also has something to do with changing standards of beauty, a shift of pretty faces to beautiful bodies. Dr. Bae Joon-sung at the JK Plastic Surgery Center said, "These days, women with a glamorous, sexy bodyline are popular. Those with a fit bodyline are the ideal type to model jeans".

The main target consumers are women in their 20s, a segment where sales have been soaring sharply due to the star marketing campaigns. But it is not clear whether the market as a whole has benefited. Industry insiders say the domestic market is saturated, and the use of big stars is borne of desperation. And of course the increased money spent on top-end models is passed on to customers in the price of each pair of jeans.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/jeans-brands-woo-...-ads-21072.html

edward: Haha, go to Korea and find her edward! :D

Give Soompi and us a shoutout hehe

And yup! Her smile makes me all warm and happy LOL

Hmmms... We'll never know what she plans to do with her hair next.. Might as well as just sit down and enjoy the ride haha

I think the securities will get to me before I get to her. :(

They will beat me up and then she'll ask me whether I'm okay, like here:

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/ci...743dcc47438.jpg

:lol:

I don't know if Cindy already reported this, but I read from the description of Rumble Fish's new album, Han Hyo Joo is going to star in the MV of their title song "너 정말이니"??

4집 앨범 속 선물, 주옥 같은 보너스 트랙!

럼블피쉬의 정규 앨범을 기다리던 음악팬들을 위해 디지털 싱글로 발매, 럼블피쉬의 온라인 강자로서의 입지를 굳혀줬던 ‘내 사랑 내 곁에’, ‘앙코르’가 특별히 이번 4집에 보너스 트랙으로 수록되었다.

한효주와 김동욱 전격 출연, ‘너 정말이니’ 뮤직 비디오

한효주, 김동욱 주연의 신개념 뮤직 드라마 “쏘울 스페셜”과 럼블피쉬가 만났다. 인기리에 방영 시작한 “쏘울 스페셜”의 영상이 이번 럼블피쉬의 타이틀곡 ‘너 정말이니’의 뮤직 비디오로 사용되었다.

“쏘울 스페셜”은 국내최초로 시도된 컨버젼스 뮤직드라마로, 영상과 음악. 여기에 부가서비스가 결합된 인터넷 맞춤용 ‘넷드’(인터넷+드라마)의 시대를 열 것으로 기대를 모으고 있다. 싸이월드/네이트를 통해 우선 공개된 한효주, 김동욱 주연의 ‘쏘울 스페셜’은 지난 달 29일 인터넷 포털 싸이월드와 네이트를 통해 공개된 후, OST 못지않게 네티즌 사이에 폭발적인 관심을 끌고 있다.

I think it also mentions about Seoul Special, so I am not sure whether it's a new MV or not. Wish my Korean is better. :(

Edit: NVM, Cindy just posted before me. :D

^

LOL @ that imaginary scenario XD I can so imagine that happening!! lmfao

But at least you'd be able to say you were knocked out by Hyojoo's bodyguards!! ROFL XD

That'd be a nice story tale to tell to your guys' kids :P;)

And yup! I just posted the screencaps to the music video :P

I can't upload it onto Youtube, since it's not allowing anyone to upload their videos right now =.=

Guest pan2cute

agree with you bashful_harmony spring waltz is the only seasonal drama that I finished watching..

I don't hate all of them, but all of them too sad... so ahjuma typical..

hahaha... I love her so much, but I don't see a lot of drama of her.. so sad, because I think she's very tallented...

well, I already watch soul special.. but I don't really get the story... because a lot of jumping scene..

it make me confuse what story is it...

and I want to ask about heaven postman... well, I think they already finished shoot this movie before she played on iiljame rite?? am I getting wrong??

why I don't see any movie of this till now..

can you explain to me?? sorry a lot of asking..

I really confused...

phew! Hyojoo did a pretty good job with her song especially from the part where she hits a higher note than her first few notes upto the last part. . The transitions were pretty smooth for my ears.

And Herbie did a cupid thing, lolz :lol: . That car is smart, haha...if only the aesthetic aspect goes with its smartness, it might have been a perfectly cute car, lolz, haha.

And I wonder if the little girl is Mia's...

I've always thought she was in one of her prettiest MVs in All Men Are Like That...I love her in that MV

edward, you made me LOL once again.

When I watched episode 6 I laughed at the scene that reminded me of your imaginary scene, haha.

pan2cute, I think Soul Special is about Mia, an independent and carefree (not to mention weird, lolz) songwriter, who came home to Seoul after being abroad for a few years. She accidentally stumbled on a doctor, who has just been released from his job, for some reason. KWill's character is a singer and that's all I can understand for now.

I don't think I helped you understand anything :huh: