Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

kozuesan: XD Lol, maybe we're just seeing parts of Hyojoo in all of her characters, that's why it doesn't feel like she's portraying someone totally 180 degrees, even if they are completely different compared to th past characters. Gosh, did I make sense? It's early here so my brain hasn't woken up yet >< lol

I noticed that Hyojoo usually plays the good girl types in dramas, but in movies she plays loner types... lol. I thought that was pretty interesting.

Omgsh, I loved Episode 4 because we got to see her play the piano! LOL I wanted to hear more D: but people kept interrupting her! LEAVE MIA ALONE TO PLAY BEAUTIFUL SELF-COMPOSED PIANO MUSIC D8 haha

I hope there's a longer scene of her playing the piano :D :D

Yeah, I was shocked with the last scene too. I wonder who it was :o Probably a drunk Kim Dong Wook, haha. The person's legs looked manly, so it's probably him or K. Will... I loled at when the car hit him by opening its trunk XD

Haha, itic and I corrupted youu!! PWUAHAHAHAA!! jk ;)

But yeah... you know itic and me... Always pining for idol x HHJ couplings lol.

I like JaeJoo because they look comfortable with each other :) Friendly~~ and like I've said before.. JJ was my first KPop crush I think haha, so I have a soft spot for him XD

I'm still rooting for them.. but it seems like a lot of people are rooting for the LSGi and Hyojoo coupling, whereas I'm still rooting for JaeJoo/HyoJae, haha.

She looks a bit awkward when she was younger, no? Lol but she grew into her looks and is so gorgeous now :)

Haha, yeah... I really want to see Hyojoo on screen again.. It's only been a couple of months, but still TT-TT

All of her dramas are so good, I can't help but to be excited for her next one >< lol

Oh god, stupid Telecinema T-T I guess they're trying to schedule a time and day for all the actors and actresses involved for the showcasing and the press conference... Hopefully... *crosses fingers.

I'm like 100% sure that Hyojoo will attend the year end award ceremonies.. she said she wanted to win some acting awards earlier this year, and with the success and popularity of BL, I'm sure she will haha.

I can't wait to see what she'll wear and how she'll do her hair 8D

Sayuri JaeJoong: Haha, yeah Hyojoo's a pretty good crier.

And it's no problem again! :D

Are you really using most of everything? lol! Hehe, well now I'm super excited to see the video now!! 8D

Lol, Hyojoo is so lovable, just like JJ XD

I'm a BIG JaeJoo fan!! They're like... my OTP (One True Pairing) lol! I would love to see more of them together... Like a CF, music video, drama, magazine, movie, w/e ANYTHING!!! lol

LOL, I'm a bit hesitant when people say they aren't jealous when they see JaeJoo haha. But I believe you ;]

Awww, you're such a big JaeJoo fan XD It makes me wish Heaven's Postman would come out faster lol

I want to see JaeJoo happen in real life, but I don't think it will.. :( Fangirls and I don't think Hyojoo's willing to risk her career >< lol

Oh sure thing! I'll help you out with that video! :)

Scared scenes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-5M_POUOA0

(starts at 4:02)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-HI8sSmmjM

(starts at 4:28 - 6:24)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leTLHKbmQbo

(starts at 3:22)

Hope that helped :)

Also, thanks for the .gifs! :D We love gifs here haha XD

[Ad] Han Hyojoo will rock the winter season w/ Jambangee Jeans!

The new CF queen Han Hyojoo

and singer Cheonglim are back w/ their new Jambangee Ad.

The photoshoot was done for Jambangee Winter Collection

inside a studio in Nonhyeon-dong of Seoul.

The photos will be used for Jambangee Outdoor & Online Winter Ad Campaign.

See how this two will rock the Winter season w/ their hawt looks in the Ads !

source: http://hallyuism.wordpress.com/2009/10/08/...ambangee-jeans/

[ChanMi's star news] Han Hyo-joo in a jean model shoot (2009/10/08)

Actress Han Hyo-joo and a new singer Cheong-rom have been models for the denim brand's Winter shoot.

She has always had the innocent and feminine image, now she is a rebel with a strong glare at the camera.

We can see the new Winter items and styles.

Han looks like a great model!

source: http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-star-new...hoot-20997.html

UGHHHHHHH. SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW D8

35 LUCKY richard simmons fans will be going on a cruise to Busan with Hyojoo T_T It's a Samsung VLUU promotion and a fan meeting and will begin on Oct. 31 to Nov. 1 so it's only a 1 Night 2 Days trip. (1N2D!!! LSGi!! LOL)

Well... hope we see lots of pictures haha.

^

Haha, who cares how many pictures there are of her!!

There could never be enough pictures of Hyojoo :P

I can't wait until the Samchuly or Cello autograph signing tomorrow :D

Hyojoo picspams ftw!! lol And all the fancams 8D

It's going to be a busy month for Hyojoo..

Announcement of whether or not she'll be in Falling in Love, new agency, cruise/special fan meeting, Winter ads, the walkathon charity event next week, a couple of autograph signing... Eek! I can't wait XD

Hmmms, I just remembered about her Nongshim commercial... It was supposed to be released last month o_o I wonder why they pushed back the date..

Soul Special - Making of Film (Han Hyo Joo Version)

Can I just say that I love this girl so much?! haha

Keep in mind that she collapsed a week before shooting Soul Special, and later again collapsed a couple of days after shooting wrapped up. Both due to exhaustion and overworking, but just seeing her smiling and being her random, goofy self is always refreshing.

She made a bet with the PD saying that she could find her way out of the Gimnyeong Maze, and she did! XD She's just way too cute running around the maze and then being all happy when she collects her prize and running away with it lol. Everyone's all like "Aishhh~" when she completes the maze LOL.

Here's a maze description from VisitKorea.or.kr:

There are four ways to get through the maze from the entrance. If you use a map, it will take only 5 minutes, but without a map it’s a bit more difficult and can take up to 20 minutes. Some visitors have been known to spend up to 50 minutes lost in the maze before giving up and calling for help!

But I felt bad when she was sleeping at the filming set TT-TT Poor thing is so tired...

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone :lol: !!!

Ahhh I didn´t post this days coz I´m really soOoOo busy :( !!!

But it´s doesn´t matter anymore !!!

The Most important I´m here \0/ !!!

Thank U always for Your great posts ,pics and News

My dalrs !!!!

U´re The BEST always !!!

Yesterday I was busy trying to do my

JaeJoo♥ [Heaven´s Postman Couple]

Video Project So I´d like to post here For everybody !!!

Gomenasai to use my 4 Shared to put my video here

So... <_< Youtube really test all my patience <_<

But there´s always a solution for Our problems,right ???

♥Vampire Love♥

LOL What do U think About HanHyoJoo♥

As Beautifull Vampire???

She´s beautifull anyway :rolleyes:

Ahhhh Bashfull_Harmony♥

Domo Arigatoooo for all your help !!!

I made My Video and I´d like to Thankkkk Youuuuuu!!!!!

I hope everybody here likes it :rolleyes: !!!

Ah soka ne Bashfull_Harmony♥ yes yes i agree with You ne...

Han Hyo Joo♥ is perfect in Crying scenes !!!

Gosh she´soOoOoO talentousss!!!

I´m falling in Love for This scenes and she´s perfect !!!

Ahhh So nice U believe in me v !!!

I´m not jealous about JaeJoo♥ Couple !!!

Look for my video and U´ll check It !!!

They´re so cute together ne???

But Bashfull_Harmony♥ I´m really sad coz I don´t see

NOTHING here in Asahi Tv channel about Heaven´s Postman♥ :( !!!

Someone has some Heaven´s Postman♥ News???

Kissu!!!

I hope U like It ;) !!!

Credits: http://www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

^

OMGSH!! That was a really good video!! :o

LOL I was so shocked to see the photoshopped pictures of JaeJoo as vampires haha

But really, you did an amazing job! Hehe, you made Hwan into Jaejoong rofl XD

I loved the idea of vampire lovers... It's everywhere in the USA now, lol. True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Twilight...

Aw, my heart got a fuzzy feeling while watching the video though, lol. Made me miss JaeJoo TT-TT

And the whole... JJ trying to find his love and them reuniting... HURRY UP HEAVEN'S POSTMAN!!! D8

The song was very fitting too... Scary song TT_TT lol

Haha, Hyojoo is getting better and better with acting so it's always a joy to watch her onscreen and seeing improvements and progress. She's definitely getting more natural at everything :D

Aww, it makes me all giggly that you like JaeJoo XD It reminds me how giggly I was when news of them costarring first came out, hehe.

Oh.. nothing in Japan news about Heaven's Postman huh? Nothing in Korea either TT-TT

Let's pray news will be out soon though D8

.Gifs from the Making of Film video

Untitled-1-4.gif

Untitled-2-3.gif

Hyojoo studying the ways out of the maze :P

Untitled-3-3.gif

Her running back to say something lol

Untitled-4-3.gif

When she finds her way out :D

Untitled-5-3.gif

When she collects her prize from the PD hehe

Untitled-6-3.gif