Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

O_O

Hyojoo dyed her hair!! New haircut too!!

Well, turns out the reason she went to New York was because she was invited to Fashion Week!! :o

tn_1253004362_-806093326_0.jpg

tn_1253004363_-805313072_1.jpg

tn_1253004363_-805086457_2.jpg

200909151808561010_1.jpg

She looks effing cute~ Not to mention, it's the famous red handbag!

The male model is bringing me the lulz XD

EDIT:

She was chosen to represent South Korea at the Lacoste fashion show. She's also been selected as the new muse of Lacoste for their 2010 Spring/Summer collection!!

Lacoste official: "A new generation of bright, attractive, and pristine health, Han Hyo Joo was selected as the new muse of Lacoste." (It's not a direct translation, but that's the gist of it XD)

^Gosh! That's absolutely cool~!

Glad to hear another endorsement for HHJ :D

Hyojoo's clothes in BL looked casual just like those from Lacoste.

Lacoste should have made HHJ model on stage since she's tall like the regular models too. :P

I'm not feeling that grey skirt but (yes!) her Celine bag definitely outstanding.

^

She can't do the runway!! She's a guest AND the muse!! LOL

If Lacoste had the show in South Korea, then for sure, Hyojoo would've walked, but this is even better!

I'm still in shock that she was invited to New York Fashion Week... It started on the 10th and ends on the 17th. She left to New York on the 10th or 11th in Korea, I forgot, but she's been there allllll week :o :o

I wonder if she's going to stay for the entire thing o_o

At least she's been getting a break though! A whole week in New York attending fashion shows, shopping, and being pampered!

I want to go!! Lucky Hyojoo T_T

Actually, I quite like the gray skirt. I think it's super cute and warm XD

I loveee that red handbag of hers though <3 I love that she reuses it so many times haha

Ahh, I loved today. So much Hyojoo news even when the girl's not even in Korea LOL.

Is that really Hyo joo? I didn't believe it's her for a while....until I see the smile, lolz.

She looks different.... so chic....but I have to be honest, though. I kept looking at that male specie beside her, haha.

I wonder if its her who asked for a picture with him or the other way around, wouldn't it be nice if it's the other way around? lolz

But yay for her representing another clothing line. Hmmm, she has casual, formal, jeans endorsement. Love to raid her closet anyday!

But wait, is she representing Lacoste only in south Korea, or will it be the whole of Asia? Hope it'll be the latter.

And did she also use that red bag in BL?

Good to know she is not forgotten. B)

and yay! another Hyo joo to look forward to....even if it's just an hour long....and there's K Will also :P

Han Hyojoo for Lacoste in New York Fashion Week

Han Hyojoo gave her face among New York fashionista !

Why ? Because she is the new muse for France Fashion brand ‘Lacoste’ in South Korea!

Lacoste Korea, “Han Hyojoo flew to NYC to attend Lacoste Spring Summer 2010 Collection

in New York Fashion Week on Sept 12,2009.

She attended the fashion Week as she is now Lacoste Korea representative model.

As to what are the reasons of chosing Han Hyojoo as their new model,

Lacoste rep stated that Han Hyojoo’s bright and attractive personality

are the reasons why they chose her as their new Muse!

Meanwhile, Han Hyojoo looked effin gorgeous with her new hair do and strong eye liner

Omo..I cudn’t recognize her @ first ’till the last pic

She is so gorgeous !

http://hallyuism.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/...-nyc/#more-1959

Guest allanpuge23

hello all..,

wow i love to new york fashion week pics...(she look very very good)

and HP is also coming...

and tnx bashful for all the updates even though this week this thread is very silent... you always post all the HHJ updates...

and lastly i hope after all her work she have a month long rest...

kozuesan: Eee, sorry! I'll reply to your older post later >< Too lazy to go back to the other page :X lol

I couldn't tell it was her either! When I first saw it, I was like.. Who the heck is that? What is she doing on Hyojoo's Empas page!? lol

Man, the girl has changed her hairstyle so many times the past year.. T_T lol.

From HP style to mushroom cut in BL, to that weird crimped style towards the end of BL (Eun Sung hair!), to straightening it, then cutting it short and choppy, then redying it and styling it like this! Don't even mention all the different extensions and wigs she's had for photoshoots! LOL

Haha, I lol'ed at the male model. I just can't stifle a giggle when I see a guy wearing capris LOL. I have problems >.>

I can't believe she's Lacoste's new muse! :o What an honor! Though Lacoste isn't really my style since they're kinda sporty preppy, lol.

Yup! She has so many different clothing companies to endorse!! :o And they're all different styles! I wonder if she gets free clothes... Probably =.=' Lucky girl. Let's raid her closet together!! LOL

It'd be like an unless supply of Converse shoes, handbags, and rings! haha

And she's representing as South Korea internationally! Not just Asia! lol but I don't think it means that she'll be appearing in Lacoste photoshoots or anything o_o but who knows, since she's the muse afterall.. I love saying that XD She's the muse~~~ lol

And nope! She used that red handbag when she went to USA last year! :) haha I love that red bag XD It could probably fit my fat rabbit in there LOL

Yup! Seems like the Hyojoo action is up and moving once again. Heaven's Postman screening and Girls on Top episode on the 18th, Soul next week, her Nongshim CF hasn't been released yet, etc. etc.

allanpuge: Heys! You haven't been in here for a while!

Yup! She looks soooo different in the New York Fashion Week photos though.. I seriously could not tell it was her :o

Yup! Heaven's Postman screening is this Friday!! Unless they postponed it, but I doubt it =.=

At least I hope not TT-TT

No problem! But yeah, this week was really quiet T_T lol. But there wasn't that much exciting Hyojoo news anyways.. so it's okay XD It's just become a habit of mine to update on Hyojoo whenever I can haha

I hope she gets a long break too! I know she wants one :( but she probably can't for a while because once she changes her ent. company, they'll probably have to do her profile, the whole weight/height thing. Probably photoshoot, etc. Iunno though :| lol

[ChanMi's star news] Han Hyo-joo attends the U.S. New York Fashion Week!

Han Hyo-joo has been in New York for its fashion week.

She has been invited as LACOSTE's Korean representative for their 2010 Spring, Summer Collection!

Han is known to have a bright and modern sweet look, a perfect model for LACOSTE muse!

source: http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-star-new...eek--20798.html

lol i totally did not recognize her when i saw the NY photos

but she looks great

even though its shorter than before..at least it is straight, thats all i'm asking for ^^

wow and no kidding when ppl said she can pull off any look haha

Replies~

kozuesan: Haha, it'd be interesting if she was the other woman though XD

She looks pretty tired in the MV =( I'm surprised they shot the entire music drama in like 5 days since they shot Ad Lib Night in like 10 days, haha.

I think Hyojoo has a lot of self-confidence. Like in the Arirang video of her for Samsung VLUU, she's like "I want to look pretty - no! I want to look gorgeous!" Or something like that, haha.

I just think she underestimates herself :P lol

And I miss the bunny too TT-TT I really want a plushie... haha

Lol at your mama XD I think a lot of Hyojoo's older fans like ahjummas and grannies, and even little kids, call her Eun Sung XD It's so cute haha

itic: Awwww, I'm still crushed by the Jay news

And haha, I don't know who the other actors are either :P Just K. Will and our Hyojoo lol.

But I googled the guy that'll costar with Hyojoo and he's from Coffee Prince!

Yup, a music drama soon after being admitted into the hospital.. And she was readmitted again after shooting was done TT-TT' I hope she gets some much needed rest!

Oh god! Don't even say that about her fainting!! Especially fainting before Heaven's Postman screening! D: D: lol

I hope she's re-energized by the 18th though! :D

I didn't recognize her in the NY pics either! I was like.. Okay.... who is this? Why is her picture in this HHJ news article o_O

And I quite like her hairstyle =) Especially the cut! Though the bangs look a bit annoying XD haha.

I don't really like her foundation though.. It looks too light for her T_T

& seriously, she's like Ditto from Pokemon! She can turn into anything! LOL

DongBangShiDae: She's in New York for NY Fashion Week!! :D

Pshh: Haha, yup!

Soul won't be as stressful as BL :P

It's like 1/28th of it! LOL

Hope it's successful though! :D

edward: LOL!!!

You're so funny! omgsh XD

Aww, Hyojoo's sending you a birthday wish! :P haha

.... I just found out that the male model that Hyojoo's posing with in the NY Fashion Show is Sean Opry.. He's like.. the only male model that I go gaga over! I can't believe I didn't know it was him TT-TT

He looks so much better with short hair~

sean-opry-polaroid.jpg

I think I'm going to start shipping Hyojoo/Sean Opry now LOL.

- - - - -

Awww, how sweet.

Since K. Will will be making his acting debut in SOUL, he was really nervous and took acting classes to help prepare him for his role. But he was still really nervous, but Hyojoo talked to him and gave him some acting advice and her advice really helped him. :)

http://news.nate.com/view/20090916n02989

So sweet, haha.

Wow, I can't wait for the MV to come out, especially since K.Will is in it & ofcourse HHJ! :lol:

Her outfit matches so well in the Model thing. I'm a bit Ehh on the skirt

but.. somehow it looks like its meant to be there [maybe b.c of the scarf ;) ]

I was staring at Sean Opry's shorts. It looks random xD

&Her hair looks fantastic! I mean, the previous one was like 'It can't get better than thiss!'

but guess I was wrong haha ;)

Like everyone else, I also couldn't recognize her xP

I could recognize her phone tho, if that is in fact, her phone. :)

You know what this means? This is how she'll look at HP Premiere.

Unless theres last minute changes :huh:

^

Haha, I hope the MV will be subbed TT-TT'

I'm surprised some of you guys don't like the skirt :o I think it's super cute! haha

And Hyojoo makes it look even cuter XD

And yup! It matches her scarf :)

Sean Opry, I want. Imagine a photoshoot with him and Hyojoo for Lacoste!! GAH! Get it, girl! LOL

I like her new hairstyle too! :D It's super chic and even edgier compared to the other one.

I'm surprised her hair grew out that fast though :o

Haha, her cute pink phone XD She always has it with her! Probably texting her friends and JJ all the time! LOLL *gets shot. Okay, jk :P She's texting LSGi! HAHA

I can't wait until the Heaven's Postman screening! Eeee XD

- - - - -

One more from NY Fashion Week

200909160152.jpg

Awww so cute~

Singer 케이윌 (K. Will) transforms into an actor through his first music drama

This 60 minutes music drama is called “사랑해 소울” (Love Soul), where he plays as the 2nd generation chaebol (tycoon) with a passion in music. His character will have a triangle love story with actress Han Hyo Joo (who plays as a songwriter) and his good friend played by Lee Chae Young.

According to his management, this will be K.Will’s first acting challenge so he has been taking some acting classes. K.Will said, “I have no intention to be an actor, but as this will be my first acting debut I’d like to do it right.” “It was hard at first, but Han Hyo Joo really helped me a lot by giving some acting advice,” he mentioned his gratitude for actress Han Hyo Joo who also participated in this 60 minutes music drama project (along with a couple others celebrities, such as Kim Dong Wook, Lee Chae Young, Bobby Kim and Rumble Fish.)

According to the production team, although this music drama isn’t like a real drama, the production cost has turned up to hundred thousands of dollars. Each segment will be 5 minutes long, with a total of 12 episodes altogether – to be released on online portal sites. The 60-min music drama will also be broadcast through cable TV on KBS and divided into 4 parts – starting next Tuesday, September 22.

K.Will’s upcoming full album will be expected in October, which contains his unique ballads perfect for Fall season.

source: http://www.jazzholic.com/2009/09/16/k-will...t-acting-debut/

^

Hey sue! :D Haven't seen you in here in a long time! :P

And no problem! I'm only happy to provide new Hyojoo material XD

More photos~

99q30012_1.jpg

99q30012_3.jpg

99q30012_2.jpg

Awww, I see the chemistry! They look cute together haha. But gosh, I think she's the same height as him LOL. Hyojoo's outfits are <3

The boots she's wearing in the 2nd photo are hers.. She wore them for the Iljimae Japan Interview :P (Hyojoo stalker memory ><)

The drama doesn't look as sad now :P haha

In addition to those that harmony has posted :D

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Pei.../99q30012_2.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Pei.../99q30012_3.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Pei.../99q30012_1.jpg

edit: yipes! harmony, you beat me to posting the pics! hahaha ..

and High Cut mag did a special on stars born in the year of 1987 (yay! me too! :D)

1029891123_c48dc409_hushhush_EC97B0.jpg