~極道學園 Gokudou Highschool~

Guest Rodarte

Guest Rodarte

tw drama
main_r5_c2_pZrbGkf8EPgH.jpg

this drama aired 2006-Sept-18 to 2006-Nov-07~~ i jus recently started and we dont have a thread yet =_= (at least not to my knowledge?)

CAST

* Kingone

* Anthony Bao 包小柏

* Dean Fujioka 藤岡靛

* Ma Ru Long 馬如龍

* Li Wei Hao 李偉豪

* Angela Li 李佳豫

* Lin Yan Jun 林彥君

* Chen Wei Xuan 陳瑋萱

* Bao Wei Ming 包偉銘

黑武中學裡流傳著一項傳說:『巫術之書《格利莫里》已被邪鬼取得,用來召喚地獄的魔鬼,邪惡的勢力將會吞噬全人類,唯一能與之對抗的,就是傳說中的夜行者──火狼。』

火狼,一名冷酷無情的驅魔特警,得知邪鬼已入侵黑武中學後,火狼也悄然來到。而此刻,在校園裡,一連串網路恐怖小說的詛咒竟然一一成真,令人不寒而慄。據說小說作者『原田夜舞』正是黑武中學的學生,難道,一切與邪鬼的黑暗勢力有關?黑武中學就此籠罩在詛咒的烏雲之下,直到,帥氣的新教師『鷹眼』出現……

原來,鷹眼的雙親一年前離奇死亡,且過程竟與『原田夜舞』網路連載的恐怖小說完全吻合,於是鷹眼化身老師來到黑武中學臥底,誓言找出兇手。『原田夜舞』的真實身分正是黑武中學First Class的資優生,元神武。神的外在,是個有如天使般的男孩,幾乎是個完美的人類,但沒人知道,他無比孤獨的內在,是個充滿魔性的怪物。神祕的日籍轉學生『DEAN』有著謎樣的身世背景,不但頻頻躲過『原田夜舞』致命攻擊,加上神、DEAN與X班同學一毛的曖昧三角關係,嫉妒的惡火已熊熊燃起。

就這樣,新學期不平靜地開始了,鷹眼和神展開暗中對決,邪鬼也在虎視眈眈,一場正邪、明暗之間的戰爭已在所難免,單純的中學校園就要成為《格利莫里》72隻魔鬼重現的舞台,這場充滿著浪漫愛情、歡笑驚奇的魔幻之旅,也正式宣告展開………

that is the chinese synopsis i willl translate that in a bit it's getting late and i have a headacheee... ><

Guest ANJEE<3

ooo looks interesting so far.. the guy on the left is cute... lol.. where can i download??

and does it have eng subs or atleast traditional chinese subs??

listening to mandarin without having chinese subs to let me follow along just gives me a headache @_@"

• 2 months later...
Guest boatswain

Synopsis from wiki.d-addicts.com:

Hei Wu High School has a rumor that says, "Xie Gui (Evil Ghost) has the Book of Witchcraft and will use it to summon the demons in hell. His evil force will swallow every human. The only person who can stop him is the legendary nightwalker, Huo Lang (Fire Fox)."

Knowing that Xie Gui has infiltrated Hei Wu High, Huo Lang quietly arrives at the school as well, right at a time when the school is experiencing a terror like no other. Series of online horror stories became a frightening reality inside Hei Wu High. According to intel, the author, Yuan Dian Ye Wu, is a student from this school. Is this connected to Xie Gui's dark force?

The school is shrouded in terror until a new teacher, Ying Yan (Eagle Eye), shows up. Ying Yan's parents died a year ago under the exact circumstance as described by one of Yuan Dian Ye Wu's online horror stories. Because of that connection, he applies to be a Hei Wu teacher in order to catch the killer.

Yuan Dian Ye Wu's real identity is Hei Wu High's First Class honor student Yuan Sheng Wu. To others, he is like an angel. But inside, he is an evil monster. The only person who manages to avoid Yuan Dian Ye Wu's fatal attacks is a mysterious Japanese transfer student named Dean. Combined that with a love triangle with X Class's Yi Mao makes Yuan Sheng Wu's fire of jealousy burn out of control.

i just finish watching^^ i love it^^ dean is so cute... his mandarin xD

if anyone wanna watch.. its in the clubbox under my signature ^^

Guest iSayOink

wow! it came out last year!!

how come no one talked about it??? > .<

looks interesting though!

a high school drama for once! X]

(most were college or adult based lol)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived