I found a post by Gemmie in GOM's thread and I am sure all of you don't mind reading it again.

Gemmie says:--

I've noticed that in many of  LSW's previous dramas, he always gave his parent the run for their money.

FWC-- He was a rebellious son. He escaped from his parents capture to be with a divorcee and her son.

TRH-- He moved out when his parents didn't approved of JSY, the girl he wanted to marry.

DH-- He confronted his parents and stood up for LTI before and after marriage.

LIB--He had several throw downs with his feisty mama when she was against his relationship with SCU.

FoTG--He went up against his mama from beginning to end to protect SYR.

GOM--TBD???

Also, LSW is not new to being paired up with a divorcee in dramas. He has done so in FWC and TRH. Even if JH marries TW later,

it doesn't mean she won't end up with HW in the end.

Well done, Gemmie, you hit the bull's eye!!!!

elzbth said: Hello Chingus.  Been so busy I don't even have time to watch Warm Words in full. 

:)) Got a new phone and a big surprise....my daughter downloaded a pic of our Babe as my wallpaper.  Totally made my day...actually should say week!  Now to perk me up I just have to pretend I'm checking my phone for messages.  Nothing beats looking at his happy face.

Interesting couple. I wouldn't mind seeing them pair up in a future project. :x

Lee Sang Woo & Kim So Eun - Everything (MV by XxOnlyMyObsessionxX)

Guest jasoncool

Hi christinajoyce!

SO SO SOOOOOOOO Sorry!! Indeed, I have been traveling for the past fews day (made a short trip to Malaysia for Church camp) and returned to find myself ill.

Anyway, I do have some insights on how to go about getting the calendars already. However, please be a little patient with me because I am still waiting a reply from Hyungnim's Japanese fan club staffs from KJ-Net on approval and shipping quotes.

Watch this space :)

Happy Holidays friends!!

jasoncool said: Hi christinajoyce!

SO SO SOOOOOOOO Sorry!! Indeed, I have been traveling for the past fews day (made a short trip to Malaysia for Church camp) and returned to find myself ill.

Anyway, I do have some insights on how to go about getting the calendars already. However, please be a little patient with me because I am still waiting a reply from Hyungnim's Japanese fan club staffs from KJ-Net on approval and shipping quotes.

Watch this space :)

Happy Holidays friends!!

guess what babe's doing?!
our dear executive director of Wooz.. personally does the packing of the goods <touched> if only this is my order hehehe
if you have FB acc, please like the Wooz pg: https://www.facebook.com/woozplz

WcpUoSl.jpg
tu74x2N.jpg
gNC3yfO.jpg

have a Blessed Christmas ~~~

elzbth said: jasLSW said: guess what babe's doing?!
our dear executive director of Wooz.. personally does the packing of the goods <touched> if only this is my order hehehe
if you have FB acc, please like the Wooz pg: https://www.facebook.com/woozplz