Ladies:

Your Lurking Correspondent stops in to point out a thread that began a few days ago at the Web site _Dramabeans_

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/11/open-thread-319/

I point it out, because the discussion began with the question about how you would categorize contemporary Korean actors.  The participants have talked about lots of other things, but they have mostly discussed their views of the first question.

Because no one (from what I can tell) offered comments about Lee, I'll ask you all where would you place LSW in their lists?

Look at their lists, and offer _here_ your list of where you would put LSW.

Happy December.

christinajoyce said: elzbth said: All that mention about Don't Hesitate makes me want to re-watch but 98 episodes is too long to re-watch right now. 

I'm currently following The Heirs and highly anticipating Warm Words.  On the one hand is a young and innocent story(at least among the youngsters) and the other I believe will be more sophisticated and delve deeper into complicated emotions.  While watching The Heirs, I wished LSW had started his career years before he did so we could catch him in roles of him in his teens.  There were short flashbacks in Way Home of him in "school" but the female partner looked older and somehow I didn't get the youthful essence. I shouldn't complain...if LSW had grown up in the entertainment industry, he could have lost the innocence that is so appealing now.
:P

@elzbth, I put babe none from their categories. I got a lit bit confused.  The indicator for actors/actess popularity are their fanbase. But, amazingly with SW, he has many fans that the numbers exceed as we know as popular actors/actress, but still "unpopular" :D ?  

mbpca said:

Ladies:

Your Lurking Correspondent stops in to point out a thread that began a few days ago at the Web site _Dramabeans_

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/11/open-thread-319/

I point it out, because the discussion began with the question about how you would categorize contemporary Korean actors.  The participants have talked about lots of other things, but they have mostly discussed their views of the first question.

Because no one (from what I can tell) offered comments about Lee, I'll ask you all where would you place LSW in their lists?

Look at their lists, and offer _here_ your list of where you would put LSW.

Happy December.

@elzbth, I put babe none from their categories. I got a lit bit confused.  The indicator for actors/actess popularity are their fanbase. But, amazingly with SW, he has many fans that the numbers exceed as we know as popular actors/actress, but still "unpopular" :D ?  

@mbpca, please excused me, I made mistake, I thought the post from elzbth. I'm sorry, my above comment intended to reply your post.

j3di said:

tsk tsk  @j3di, why would I do that?

The value that our Babe gives to his fans is immeasurable.  We are all here knowing what his true character is....he is not HW or DY.  We are all here drawn to his uniqueness, he is simply one of a kind.

@elzbth, I'm too fast read the post :D , yes, WW really interesting

Guest mary888

j3di said: @maryjs, you wouldn't regret watching DH, you will more and more love for Han Tae Woo. I think I always loved sw's character more at the ended of the drama   :\">
Yes, FoTG ending really failed me, the PD so stingy (no much lovey dovey between DY/JY too >:P ) . At least they hugging each other, a passionate kiss would be better  :))
Oh, one more thing, in DH they have a lot kissing scenes ;))

maryjs said: j3di said: @maryjs, you wouldn't regret watching DH, you will more and more love for Han Tae Woo. I think I always loved sw's character more at the ended of the drama   :\">
Yes, FoTG ending really failed me, the PD so stingy (no much lovey dovey between DY/JY too >:P ) . At least they hugging each other, a passionate kiss would be better  :))
Oh, one more thing, in DH they have a lot kissing scenes ;))