All right, everyone.  I know I'm not supposed to keep the images in my response, but will do so this time because it gave me the idea for you ladies to exercise your knowledge of Lee's work.
Where did each photo come from?

Tell the group which television series or movie.  If you recognize the moment, tell us that.

Christinajoyce recently shared a photo that I was able to recognize, down to the very moment in LiB.

Now I realize that you may have seen only one program, perhaps one episode, but you might find it fun to _try_.  Make a guess.

No major prizes (I've nothing to make the prize, I forgot to buy a Lotto ticket tonight), but you might find it fun, and it might sharpen your knowledge of Lee's work.

So if you can, name the photos by Number:

Top Row: 1 2 3
Middle Row: 4 5 6
Bottom Row: 7 8 9

christinajoyce said: 7wb8B0G.jpg

@christinajoyce, thanks for the pics.  Love your signature of his smiling face.  I miss that.  In Warm Words, he is always so sad. :(  Hope his next drama will be something to showcase his smiling face.  Is it weird that I'm unhappy that our Babe is so miserable in Warm Words?  Hope his next role will bring me more joy while watching it.

elzbth said: @christinajoyce, thanks for the pics.  Love your signature of his smiling face.  I miss that.  In Warm Words, he is always so sad. :(  Hope his next drama will be something to showcase his smiling face.  Is it weird that I'm unhappy that our Babe is so miserable in Warm Words?  Hope his next role will bring me more joy while watching it.

I  was feeling very sad after I heard that there was a commotion in A Kind Word/ Warm Words thread and I went in to read....

It was totally uncalled for personal attack against @baduy.

If one is not happy with certain postings like I do in GOM, I skip that and carry on reading other posts which I find more

meaningful.

It was a spark that started the small fire and spread to the bushes like the Blue Mountain's forest on fire.

Bravo to the Viki team that do the hard work but Baduy is one man's show that handled his contributions and able to give us details

of Korean cultures and everything Korean and on top of that, he's able to pinpoint the missing parts from the viki side.

If one can't accept CONSTRUTIVE CRITICISM and take it as a lesson taught, then it goes to show that there will not be  any

ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.

One can't take too much PRIDE in one's work as one can't accept any other comments from others who are far more alert and

superior to you.

Like the saying goes one must be humble to accept criticism as lesson learnt and improve oneself to greater height,  if not then this

person will not achieve new heights.

I find it very interesting that they talk about volunteering but on the other hand @baduy is also contributing free of charge as well

as giving us so much depths into the Korean culture.

Each episode after another episode he managed to find mistakes/ missing pieces in the other subs, can't the team take it graciously

and make improvement or they think that they are the best and nobody should tell them off...

After this commotion, the person leave the thread and sad to say it is NEVER THE SAME THREAD ANYMORE.

Human beings are entitled to FREEDOM OF SPEECH and so do we are also entitled to FREEDOM OF CHOICES.

Both subs benefit people like us who are non-Korean and although most of us watch/ seen lots of Korean dramas, that does not

make us Korean Citizens who know the culture in and out.

It is people like Baduy who through his knowledge and his generosity to share what he knows with us.

It is very depressing to hear from others that they don't intend to go in WW thread anymore as it is so meaningless.

Like one of them say if you are not happy with Baduy, just pm him in his private message to let him know of your unhappiness

instead of letting us suffer the consequences of your damage done to provoke him and pushing him out of the thread just like that in

middle of this drama. Very cruel thing to do..

Words are like weapon that can kill and truly it happen....

I hope that people should be more aware of your actions and what kind of consequences will affect other people due to your silly

and spiteful action arising maybe out of jealousy....pride....revenge... I don't know the answer but I know my fellow chingus are

suffering right now from this commotion.

No more from Baduy.... What's a shame that this ever happen in WW thread.....

Thank you so much for your earlier contributions and I respect your final decision @baduy...

:(( :(( [-X [-X :(( :(( [-X [-X

elzbth said: @christinajoyce, thanks for the pics.  Love your signature of his smiling face.  I miss that.  In Warm Words, he is always so sad. :(  Hope his next drama will be something to showcase his smiling face.  Is it weird that I'm unhappy that our Babe is so miserable in Warm Words?  Hope his next role will bring me more joy while watching it.

mbpca said: All right, everyone.  I know I'm not supposed to keep the images in my response, but will do so this time because it gave me the idea for you ladies to exercise your knowledge of Lee's work.
Where did each photo come from?

Tell the group which television series or movie.  If you recognize the moment, tell us that.

Christinajoyce recently shared a photo that I was able to recognize, down to the very moment in LiB.

Now I realize that you may have seen only one program, perhaps one episode, but you might find it fun to _try_.  Make a guess.

No major prizes (I've nothing to make the prize, I forgot to buy a Lotto ticket tonight), but you might find it fun, and it might sharpen your knowledge of Lee's work.

So if you can, name the photos by Number:

Top Row: 1 2 3
Middle Row: 4 5 6
Bottom Row: 7 8 9

christinajoyce said: 7wb8B0G.jpg