Guest jasLSW

wishing all SW's dearies a Happy & Blessed New Year! hope 2014 brings you lotsa good stuff :x once again, the 2014 voting has started. please help to continue to cast your precious vote to our babe. one vote per day (per device) hence use all your devices you have to vote :D he was still @#11 when I voted on yesterday morning, and since last night he's in the top 10, @#9. fighting~~~ thanks and have a great weekend ahead :x :x

So, for those of you watching his current series, how is he doing?

English summaries and comments have called his character a 'country bumpkin'--is that true?

Do you see anything new in his work?

(and I must comment as an aside:  Good Heavens!  Do American, SG, HK Thai, OZ or Viet networks have SO MANY ADVERTISEMENTS as SBS? I just watched over 5 minutes (it felt like 10 minutes) on SBS.  Or is that just Saturday afternoon broadcasting?  I stopped watching American networks a few years ago, so I don't know what it's like nowadays.)

mbpca said:

English summaries and comments have called his character a 'country bumpkin'--is that true?

(and I must comment as an aside:  Good Heavens!  Do American, SG, HK Thai, OZ or Viet networks have SO MANY ADVERTISEMENTS as SBS? I just watched over 5 minutes (it felt like 10 minutes) on SBS.  Or is that just Saturday afternoon broadcasting?  I stopped watching American networks a few years ago, so I don't know what it's like nowadays.)

j3di said: mbpca said:

Guest jasLSW

Pls show me where to click for voting. I can not read Chinese :(

hi @beaupearl, the method will be the same as the one in 2013 if you had voted earlier.

I have Used the goggle translate to help on the translation. see the below link.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php%3Fvoteid%3D824%26sortby%3Drd&usg=ALkJrhjTjKV6i_YZ_j7d_qb0hqq5OTwbRg

ChristinaJoyce:

(glad you can stop in while reorganizing your life)

Photos with children--from LiB, as well as One Kind Word?

(...now, is there a dominant translation of the Korean?  One Kind Word, One Warm Word, or ???)

ChristinaJoyce:

(glad you can stop in while reorganizing your life)

Photos with children--from LiB, as well as One Kind Word?

(...now, is there a dominant translation of the Korean?  One Kind Word, One Warm Word, or ???)

@mbpca, "Just A Kind Word" is the translation for the title from baduy. I think it's "Good Word" the title from SBS, but not sure for the latter.

Hello Everyone:

Who of you watched the latest episodes of Lee's series?

I've not watched, but it from comments at the series forum, it sounds as though Your Prince puts in a strong performance, including punching another character in the mouth!  It looks as though this character has required that he be much more serious and aggressive, pushing tables over and striking someone else.  I've seen only two of Lee's series, and scenes from a few others, I don't recall such character.

mbpca said:

Hello Everyone:

Who of you watched the latest episodes of Lee's series?

I've not watched, but it from comments at the series forum, it sounds as though Your Prince puts in a strong performance, including punching another character in the mouth!  It looks as though this character has required that he be much more serious and aggressive, pushing tables over and striking someone else.  I've seen only two of Lee's series, and scenes from a few others, I don't recall such character.