So far, what do you think of LSW's current work and the general series (따뜻한말한마디 "Good Word/Kind Word")?

Is this series better than GOM?  Do you feel that LSW has a better role to play than he had in GOM?

ABSOLUTELY Warm Word much much better than GoM! It's still irritating for me every time I remembered GoM :D , in GoM the writer wasted LSW talent :-SS

Merry Christmas, CHINGUS! 
mbpca said:

So far, what do you think of LSW's current work and the general series (따뜻한말한마디 "Good Word/Kind Word")?

Is this series better than GOM?  Do you feel that LSW has a better role to play than he had in GOM?

v5uU66C.jpg

Remember this? Today at last I know about the story :)>- , my LSW's Korean fans (thank you Mindy S.Lee, if you by chances lurking to this thread :) ) explained to me about the Traffic Light, and maybe some of you already knew about it, but I will shared it again, caused I know maybe still many some of International Fans like me that curious to death about this :D
He bought The Traffic Light several years ago on the Auction. There're 2 Traffic Light, 1 Traffic Light he already donated it several years ago and now he tried to get rid the other one also :D  ( hahaha, honest boy :)) :)) :)) )

hahaha thanks @j3di 's sharing on the two huge traffic lights that he bought on the online auction. I just saw the news.. he got it 10years ago... just 'cos of his curiosity if he could get one since the seller has 10pcs to offer... he offered nearly 100,000won (I think) and got it... mom been nagging at him for these two "white elephants".. he donated one 3years ago, and left one which he gave away during the WW's conference :x

remember his 2014's birthday celebration that will be held in Japan during the Chinese Lunar New Year, and we wondering if there will be another one in Korea too?

yes, there will be one in Korea as well, on 15-Feb.

jasLSW said: hahaha thanks @j3di 's sharing on the two huge traffic lights that he bought on the online auction. I just saw the news.. he got it 10years ago... just 'cos of his curiosity if he could get one since the seller has 10pcs to offer... he offered nearly 100,000won (I think) and got it... mom been nagging at him for these two "white elephants".. he donated one 3years ago, and left one which he gave away during the WW's conference :x

j3di said:
Remember this? Today at last I know about the story :)>- , my LSW's Korean fans (thank you Mindy S.Lee, if you by chances lurking to this thread :) ) explained to me about the Traffic Light, and maybe some of you already knew about it, but I will shared it again, caused I know maybe still many some of International Fans like me that curious to death about this :D
He bought The Traffic Light several years ago on the Auction. There're 2 Traffic Light, 1 Traffic Light he already donated it several years ago and now he tried to get rid the other one also :D  ( hahaha, honest boy :)) :)) :)) )

@beaupearl, yes, the story so funny  :)) , that's why we always love him, he's always honest, hahaha.
Maybe Mindy have the calendar, but I'm not sure if she willing to sell the calendar :D

remember his 2014's birthday celebration that will be held in Japan during the Chinese Lunar New Year, and we wondering if there will be another one in Korea too?

yes, there will be one in Korea as well, on 15-Feb.

here's the video on LSW's birthday promo

wishing all good health and good wealth ;) a prosperous 2014!

hskoYp5.jpg
SW announcing Excellent Award Category on MBC Drama Award 2013 last night with Son Dam Bi. Lee Seung Gi as MC forced SW to sing his famous Shark Song, hahaha .... the Shark Song indeed famous :)) :)) :)
So suave and handsome with the new hairstyle =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109753376

-------- The post behalf of @jasLSW   :)>-  --------

Guest Queerre7878

Hi there, 
dose anyone know if LSW appeared on SBS Drama awards or not? So funny that ridiculous GOM won so much awards that night 8-} ... especially  KJH 8-}

j3di

said:

hskoYp5.jpg

SW announcing Excellent Award Category on MBC Drama Award 2013 last night with Son Dam Bi. Lee Seung Gi as MC forced SW to sing his famous Shark Song, hahaha .... the Shark Song indeed famous 

:)) :)) :)

-------- The post behalf of @jasLSW  

:)

>-  --------

quyenngo7878 said: Hi there, 
dose anyone know if LSW appeared on SBS Drama awards or not? So funny that ridiculous GOM won so much awards that night 8-} ... especially  KJH 8-}

j3di

said:

SW announcing Excellent Award Category on MBC Drama Award 2013 last night with Son Dam Bi. Lee Seung Gi as MC forced SW to sing his famous Shark Song, hahaha .... the Shark Song indeed famous 

:)) :)) :)

-------- The post behalf of @jasLSW  

:)

>-  --------