I am watching First Wives Cub on my television. Today is episode 9.

oh dearie u r so lucky ;) happy watching it... LSW will appear only after ep33 (if I remember correctly) if yours the Korean version of 104eps.. or he will only appear after 50? if its 144eps.. must ask @christinajoyce.. forgotten..

see the transformation of KSJ (LSW) from his first appearance till he developed feelings for LHX (OHK) became so childish and lovable... and manly. how he protected LHX :x enjoy and share with us later!

@maryjs, LSW didn't enjoy the kissings in DH bcos the shootings was in winter.. and his pouty lipsy was frozen so he said its numbed,,, no feelings.. so we were joking that time he should have enjoyed the kissings in GOM since was shot in the hot summer >.<|||

@j3di Why he didn't enjoy it? is it a feeling of character or himself after shooting?

@ja5beth previously shared it from the Chinese web, it's because many fans asked him how it's feels do the kissing scenes, he said he didn't enjoyed it, because the DH shooting when autumn & winter, so he lips frozen =)) =)) =))

@ja5beth, LoL I'm not read you already answered maryjs ;;)

You still remembered that I like LTI and please don't forget SYR too :))

I love them because they have great chemistry with SW and also they are so gorgeous :P

Yeah, I don't know either why so depressing watched GoM, other drama like A hundred Years Inheritance had messy and irrational story too, but it was more enjoyable to watched than GoM, even though I didn't finished that drama and many skipping scenes :D

Thank @ja5beth and @j3di for your explanation. He's so-call a kiss machine, that's why I wonder the reason he didn't enjoy that kiss ;)) I haven't watched DH so I can't regard his face while kissing. You know, i'm an expert of this job  :)) . I can't count how many time I re-watch the bed scene in GOM to regard his face. There are so many things I want to know about him, i'm lucky to have all sweet girls here to help me. I'm so grateful to all  :x

maryjs said:There are so many things I want to know about him, i'm lucky to have all sweet girls here to help me. I'm so grateful to all  :x

Me too, dear.  ;)

hey dearies, we are all here to share and learn more things about our bb SW! glad to have this platform, and also a blessing to know all you lovelies just bcos of LSW.. :x :x

922967_377847422322058_1273163974_n.jpg935995_377847325655401_746733476_n.jpg
Finally, weekend, wish you all a happy weekend >:D<Ladies, dose anybody know where can i find the video of this show? I want to see him do catwalk ... pls help me. 
:D