[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest faridsar_sensei

does anyone know where i can get the translation to LLS2 episodes wif yunho n mickey? n where can i get more info on Dbsk?is there any particular site dedicated to them? thx in advance

I seriously am hoping that my mind will open tomorrow after watching LOVE LETTER to Jang Woo Hyuk. Cause I have no clue why you JANG WOO HYUK fans are so obsessed about his appearance in LOVE LETTER. I AM DEAD SERIOUS. I don't see the 'charisma' in him. I just don't see it.

On a lighter note, TOMORROW!!! Like most of you mentioned, I also hope that Han Hyo Joo & Yunho will be couples. They look really cute together! :) Yet, one thing that gets me is that Yunho's ideal girlfriend is HwangBo, who's a total different image from Hyo Joo. Iono,,,we'll see ^^

Guest amydien

I seriously am hoping that my mind will open tomorrow after watching LOVE LETTER to Jang Woo Hyuk. Cause I have no clue why you JANG WOO HYUK fans are so obsessed about his appearance in LOVE LETTER. I AM DEAD SERIOUS. I don't see the 'charisma' in him. I just don't see it.

^me too. Im still trying to figure out why so many girls are obsessed with him. It could prolly be his music, or his dance moves, but yeah, Im not sure. I asked my friend who's sooooo obsessed with Woo Hyuk, and she said his jaw is so sexy. :lol:

Anyway, this ep will surely be interesting, so Im looking forward to it! :lol:

Guest ygchixzta1177

^me too. Im still trying to figure out why so many girls are obsessed with him. It could prolly be his music, or his dance moves, but yeah, Im not sure. I asked my friend who's sooooo obsessed with Woo Hyuk, and she said his jaw is so sexy. :lol:

Anyway, this ep will surely be interesting, so Im looking forward to it! :lol:

HIS EVERYTHINGGGG!! B)

Guest amydien

Seriously?! She said that?! :lol::lol::lol:

^yep! She seems to notice things I dont really pay much attention to. I usually focus on the eyes, but my friend, she always looks at either the hands or the jaw or the teeth. How unusual. :lol:

Guest evelyn168

When I look at Woo Hyuk, I would always think of his smile and his expressions... I guess I wsa a H.O.T. fan so I remember these silly clips of him... If you get to watch him more, you'll know he's really funny...

When I first look at a guy, I like to look at his eyes... But Woo Hyuk's eyes aren't that captivating... Yet his facial expressions are so unique..e

Edit: I just realized how the previous posts has been focused all about Woo Hyuk... I guess it's not only me who's obssessed. Anyways, I just want to see him dance!!!

^yep! She seems to notice things I dont really pay much attention to. I usually focus on the eyes, but my friend, she always looks at either the hands or the jaw or the teeth. How unusual. :lol:

Like you, I also look to the eyes or the mouth, some parts of the face which is more obvious to the naked eyes but the jaw?! :lol: To each his/her own then... :rolleyes:

I can't say that I'm anticipating much from Jang Woo-hyuk's appearance on the show... I think he's too skinny for one and his face seemed kinda long. :mellow:

*evades egg attack from his fans* :wacko:

Guest `babyy--allure

^ from reading i see she has a bad personality? i wouldn't want andy to be her parnter again! she looks old though.. how old is she anyway?

haha! i didn`t read other comments -__- just read up to the guestlist and posted haha! ahh i don`t know how old she is. bad personality? well i`ve only seen her on the show so yeah haha maybe cause it`s scipted she seems like a cool person mmm who knows hehe

i never realized a jaw could be sexy... :lol:

well, i kinda look at the feet first... lol... or the shoes... <<i'm weird that way, haha...>

and then the eyes...

i'm excited to see the next eppie... thanx hcpf for the link!!

well, i kinda look at the feet first... lol... or the shoes... <<i'm weird that way, haha...>

and then the eyes...

Really, feet?! Now I'm thinking something I shouldn't be thinking.. :lol:

I'm gonna try and watch it live today... ;)

hahhahaha..... i wonder what that might be, Ida...... :P

Believe me, Brian, you don't wanna know... :P:lol:

I'm trying to DL the latest episode of Loveletter so that I can upload it to my CB but CB is being weird again... :rolleyes:

Guest BLurBLur

^ hahahahha... if u say so !!! ;)

yeah.. CB has been weird the past few days.... sometimes its downloading normally.. sometimes its not moving.. sometimes the CB pages dont load... sometimes they do.... so unstable...

Archived