part 2

My link

part 3

My link

part 4

My link

part 5

My link

[Oct-07-2010] The plot summary of the fourth episode of 'The Fugitive Plan B' <KBS TV official site of "The Fugitive : Plan B">

4부 :: 10월 7일 목요일 밤 9시 55분

히로키의 후원은 이미 지우의 뒤를 밟고 있던 도수 일행과 나카무라 황까지 합세해 대혼전을 빚는다.

한국 경찰 따위는 안중에도 없는 거물 히로키 앞에서 도수와 지우-진이 일행 모두 서로 목숨만 부지하기 급급한 상황이 된다.

간신히 몸을 빼쳐 달아나는 와중에도 지우는 미진의 계좌를 역추적해 중국에 있는 더 큰 배후를 알아내고 다른 대안이 없는 진이는 그런 지우를 정식으로 고용하고 중국으로 동행하려 한다.

그러나 카이는 상황이 점점 지우의 페이스로 흘러가는 것이 못내 불편해 진이의 중국행을 막으려 하고...

지우의 페이스로 흘러가는 상황을 가장 불편해 하는 사내 도수는 독이 올라 급기야 나카무라 황의 사무실을 거의 습격하다시피 하는데..

- The fourth episode on Thursday, October 7th, at 9:55pm -

'Hiroki's ('Dakenaka Naoto') support for 'Mijin' (Yun Son Ha) causes much confusion in the situation when even 'Nakamura Howang' (Sung Dong Il) joins, including 'Do Soo's (Lee Jung Jin) group who are following after 'Ji Woo' (Rain).

In the presence of 'Hiroki', a devil of a big house, who sets such Korean police at naught, the circumstances are unfavorable for both groups (each group of 'Do Soo' and 'Ji Woo') where it is hard for them even to barely escape with their lives.

Even when 'Ji Woo' (Rain) has a narrow escape, just managing to get out of the situation, he finds that 'Mijin' (Yun Son Ha) has China's big shot ranked higher than her at her back by tracing her bank account activities inversely, so 'Jinny' (Lee Na Young) has no alternative but to try to accompany 'Ji Woo' to China, hiring him formally.

But, 'Kai' doesn't try to let 'Jinny' go to China, since the awkward situation where the initiative in proving this case goes to over to Ji Woo, is bitter as gall to 'Kai' himself.

'Do Soo' who is uncomfortable more than anyone else when the initiative goes to over to 'Ji Woo', is full of anger and breaks in on 'Nakamura Howang' (Sung Dong Il) like almost attacking his office...

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/view/preview/index.html

Brief translation by rain bird.

[Oct-07-2010]'The Fugitive Plan B' overwhelms other competitions in ratings by age bracket.

-The Comparative ratings by age bracket of dramas which are telecast every Wednesday and Thursday -

* 도망자 (The Fugitive Plan B)

92440-2.jpg

92440-0.jpg

KBS 2TV's drama 'The Fugitive Plan B' has overwhelmed other competitions in ratings by age bracket.

This drama's 3rd episode aired last 6th scored 18% in audience ratings (by AGB Nielsen Media Research), showing an upward. Notable is the fact that it has definitely gained a competitive advantage over rival dramas on at the same time in ratings by age bracket.

This drama nationally had a higher rate of watching it than other rival dramas in all age groups except the elderly and older people in their 50s and 60s, respectively. It shows that this drama whose popularity isn't biased towards a certain age, has been one family drama the whole family can enjoy as it is being played for people of all ages.

Rain's actions not to spare himself physically at all and his act of expression shown particularly in its 3rd episode, are being well received by its audiences more and more. Also, it has sought clearly to differentiate between different existing dramas in the sense that it has fantastic car chase scenes, including some scenes from aircraft and much more.

In its 4th episode to be aired this evening, a difficult situation where the circumstances are unfavorable for both groups ('Do Soo's party and 'Ji Woo's party) in which it's hard for them even to barely escape with their lives in the presence of big shot 'Hiroki' who sets such Korean police at naught, will develop.

This drama has been on the air at 9:55 pm every Wednesday and Thursday.

credit to http://news.nate.com/view/20101007n11371

<Eng.trans> "The Fugitive Plan B" Episode 4_ Preview

My link

0:03~0:05

Ji Woo (Rain) : I've come to rescue you. For now, let's raise our hands.

Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : You are wanted by the police for murder (to 'Ji Woo')

0:10

Ji Woo : I'm not the murderer.

0:12

Ji Woo : Let's not deceive each other. (to Jinny)

0:14

Jinny (Lee Na Young) : That's just what I've been trying to tell you (to Ji Woo)

0:24

Jinny : I'm sure there are some people knowing who Melgideck is.

0:26

Mijin (Yun Son Ha) : I guess the detective called 'Ji Woo' doesn't know yet much about Melgideck.

0:31

Ji Woo : So here we go.

0:32~0:37

The older character : Jinny is going to call Kai (Daniel Henney) before long, because she has no one but him to turn to.

0:41

Do Soo : 'Ji Woo' has just left sent a message to 'Jang Si Boo' (Gong Hyung Jin) in China.

0:42

Ji Woo : I think we'll go to China to get Melgideck. (to Jinny)

0:46

Jinny : I am scared!

Guest noknok

willenette

THank you for news and Fugitive english sub. ^^

Thank you kimdaiphong for his photo yesterday. :rolleyes:

PIFF 15th (7 October 2010) Red capet

Lee Jung jJin ,Kim Tae Woo and and The Director from "No Doubt"

07_92650.jpg 

20101007_1286455270_2.jpg

201010072111371.jpg

my201010072155371127_0.jpg

201010072314421003_1.jpg

eys2010100721405100230_0.jpg

yhpyh20101007181500051_0.jpg

pp10100700143.jpg

pyh2010100716890099000_p2.jpg

credit : on photo

[Oct-08-2010]The rights to 'The Fugitive Plan B' are sold for the highest price to 7 Asian countries in Korean drama history.

tn_1286506323_409498134_0.jpg

201010081159131001_1.jpg

KBS 2TV's drama series 'The Fugitive Plan B' that runs every Wednesday and Thursday, will be on the air in 7 Asian countries.

The drama production formally announced on the 8th, "8 TV channels from 7 Asian countries such as Taiwan, The Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia that have presented interest in the drama from the early phase of the project on it, have signed on to secure the rights to 'The Fugitive Plan B'. "

Also, countries elsewhere in Asia are in the process of securing the rights to the drama, and the price of the right is known to reach 150%~200% of the average price of Hanryu dramas whose contracts have been signed .

'The Fugitive Plan B' caused a sensation for the simple reason of Rain's appearance on the drama in itself, has been at its highest position ever recorded. He's lived up to his name 'World Star' in the drama, displaying the realistic actions he has been polishing in hollywood to the fullest.

In addition, 'The Fugitive Plan B' has been listed as a blockbuster drama receiving huge attention throughout Asia when Japan's famous actors and actresses have joined the drama during all of the top stars such as 'Daniel Henney', 'Yun Jin Seo', 'Lee Jung Jin', etc. whose appearance on it.

The drama's popularity is the result of its unique subject of a vast, shadowy conspiracy surrounding an international private detective and his client, neither of which is love affair viewers have had enough of or monotonous romance.

One key to its popularity is the fine comic lines that make people laugh, written by dramatist 'Chun Sung Il' around with trenchant, thoughtful ideas, including the chase scenes while the exotic scenery is unfolding across Asia, Japan, China, Macau, the Philippines, etc.

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20101008n10162?mid=e0101

Star News http://news.nate.com/view/20101008n09922?mid=e0101

(Oct-08-2010]The theme song of "The Fugitive Plan B" ranks first on the music sites, causing a sensation.

The theme song, "I don't believe such things as love, though", sung by singer 'Sin Seung Heun' of "The Fugitive Plan B" has ranked first in the OST category on music site 'Mnet' and been at the top on the major online music sites, such as Melon, Soribada, etc.

The music video unveiled at the same time while the sound source has been released, includes an undisclosed clip which makes it possible to expect the future direction of the plot line of the drama.

credit to Sports Hankook http://news.nate.com/view/20101008n11002?mid=e0101

[Oct-12-2010] The plot summary of the 5th episode of 'The Fugitive Plan B' <KBS TV official site of "The Fugitive : Plan B">

5부 :: 10월 13일 수요일 밤 9시 55분

가까스로 도수의 추격을 피해 북경에 도착한 진이와 지우.

그러나 그곳엔 장사부를 미끼로 함정을 파놓고 있는 미진 일당이 기다리고 있다.

그러나 지우는 이미 그 사실을 간파하고 함정을 역이용해 음모의 실체에 한 발 다가서려한다.

함정인 줄 알면서 다가가는 위험한 일을 앞에 두고 티격태격하면서도 점점 스스럼없어지는 지우와 진이 두 사람.

더 이상 이 둘을 지켜볼 수만 없어진 카이가 만사를 제껴두고 북경에 도착하는 사이, 도수의 팀도 백팀장과 연락마저 끊는 배수의 진을 치고 지우와 장사부를 덮치기 위해 북경에 들어오는데....

The 5th episode :: On Wednesday, October 13th, at 9:55pm.

'Jinny' (Lee Na Younng) & 'Ji Woo' (Rain) arrive in Beijing after managing to escape 'Do Soo's chase (Lee Jung Jin), but the ring of 'Mijin'(Yun Son Ha) is already waiting for the two, laying a trap for them with using 'Jang Si Boo'(Gong Hyung Jin) as bait to trap them.

But, 'Ji Woo' who sees through their deceit at a glance, turns the table by channeling the attack onto his opponent, which brings him much closer to the substance of their conspiracy.

'Ji Woo' and 'Jinny' become more and more on very familiar terms with each other even though they are bickering before they play with edged tools in a situation where they know there must be a catch.

'Kai' (Daniel Henney) who can no longer just stand by and watch the two acting together, visits Beijing, dropping everything, while Do Soo's team has no choice but to stop their team leader 'Baek' from following them, and also arrives in Beijing to crack 'Ji Woo' and 'Jang Si Boo'.

<Eng.trans> [HQ] 101007 "The Fugitive Plan B" Episode 5_ Preview

My link

0:29~0:30

Ji Woo(Rain) : The destination of our trip is Beijing because I want to eat Beijing Duck.

0:32

Mijin (Yun Son Ha) : Women should be used to bait the hook, and pull off your car in front of Beijing Duck restaurant.

0:35~37

Nacamura Howang & Jang Si Boo : We've properly laid a trap for (Ji Woo)

0:40~0:41

Ji Woo : Seeing that my partners call me out on my arrival in Beijing, they tend to be rash at times.

0:42~58

Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : One reason why I've become a police officer is because the police looks great.

But, none of it is very exciting recently.

It is impossible for us to always pursue 'Ji Woo' in a situation where we aren't even fan club members.

0:59:

Do Soo : I don't have enough confidence to combine work with love.

1:03

Yun Jin Seo : who says love is hard work?

1:3~1:10

Jinny (Lee Na Young) : How strange! It is absurd of me to work together with another, not being with you (Kai -Daniel Henny)) who are the only person I can depend on.

1:12~1:15

Jinny : Never have your lips on my lips, in any circumstances!

Ji Woo : How about artificial respiration?

Jinny : Never!

1:20

Lee Jung Jin : Nobody could say it is a love.

Yun Jin Seo : If not?

1:23

Ji Woo : It is the plastic surgery.

1:25~27

Ji Woo : It is a bugging device, not a surveillance camera.

1:32

Jinny : I don't want you here !

1:32~34

Ji Woo : Can you get to the lobby by yourself without your boy friend?

0:35

Jinny : What’s the matter with you?

0:36

Ji Woo : At times like this, I have a distrust of anybody. Somebody often betrays his friend for his own hand.

Jinny : Like Kevin who is your friend?

Hi willenette ,

I'm very busy now.

anyway thank you all the time for update data .^^

-----

credit : nate news

2010/10/11 17:20

2010101201001101900044301.jpg

2010101201001101900044302.jpg

Lee Jung - Jin with director Trobleshooter

2010101201001101900044303.jpg

2010101201001101900044304.jpg

Hey what is the JJ comeback about?

I mean he will comeback in "Happy Sunday" next episode.

Hi willenette ,

I'm very busy now.

anyway thank you all the time for update data .^^

I mean he will comeback in "Happy Sunday" next episode.

Hi noknok, no problem, dear...... LJJ maybe also busy because he's not there in Win Win show where Fugitive cast were guests. I'm glad that he's now coming back to the show..... :lol:

MBLAQ's “Running and Running" MV

20101012_mblaq_seoulbeats.jpg

The music video for MBLAQ‘s track “Running and Running” for KBS 2TV’s , comedy/action drama The Fugitive: Plan B. has been revealed. And though the MV doesn’t feature any of the MBLAQ members, it seems that their boss (and the star of the drama), Rain, pulled enough strings to get them on the OST (at least imho).

Even though there’s no MBLAQ, the MV has plenty of Rain, Daniel Henney and Lee Jung Jin to keep us occupied. Oh, and of course, running.

20101012_rain_daniel-henney_lee-jung-jin_seoulbeats.jpg

My link

Photo credit:http://fugitive625.wordpress.com/

Video credit: absolutemblaqchannel

Source : seoulbeats

Episode 5 - [15.5%] (nationwide) and 16%(Seoul)

http://www.tudou.com...ew/Il9RgST607o/

4minute releases “Chaos A.D” for Fugitive OST

20100928_4minutececi_3-600x384.jpg

Recently we reported that 4minute, along with other artists would be participating in the soundtrack for Fugitive, and luckily for the fans, 4minute’s track “Chaos A.D” was released today.

Check out the audio below:

My link

Shin Seung Hoon, Jea of Brown Eyed Girls, MBLAQ, and rookie artist Orange are some of the other artists who have sang for Fugitive OST. The full OST album consists of 17 tracks and was also released today. Remember to support your favorite artists by purchasing the album!

Source : allkpop

[Oct-14-2010] The plot summary of the 6th EP of 'The Fugitive Plan B' <KBS TV official site of "The Fugitive : Plan B">

6부 :: 10월 14일 목요일 밤 9시 55분

지우를 해고한 진이는 미진을 통해 그들이 필사적으로 찾고 있는 '것'이 무엇인지 알아챈다.

지우 또한 상하이에서 미진의 자금줄을 찾는 과정에서 그 사실에 근접하게 다가간다.

한편 제 나름의 방식으로 진이를 구해내려 애쓰는 카이.

전면에 나서지 않으면서 계속 미행과 감시를 이어가는 카이에 대해 지우는 의혹을 품는다.

카이 또한 진이에게 지우를 신뢰하거나 의지하지 말 것을 조언한다.

그리고, 때마침 지우를 잡기 위해 현장을 덥친 도수 덕에 자유의 몸이 된 미진은 장사부를 포섭해 지우가 좀처럼 빠져나오기 힘든 함정을 준비하고...

The 6th episode :: On Thursday, October 14th, at 9:55pm.

Jinny (Lee Na Young) fires 'Ji Woo' (Rain) and notices what Mijin (Yun Son Ha) is desperately looking for.

'Ji Woo' also draws closer to the fact in process of tracking the source of Mijin's money, while Kai (Daniel Henney) tries to rescue Jinny in his own way.

'Ji Woo' has doubts that Kai continues to watch and follow Jinny, not rising to the forefront.

Jinny also advises Kai not to have confidence in 'Ji Woo' or not even to count on him.

And, thanks to 'Do Soo' (Lee Jung Jin) who catch the scene where 'Ji Woo' has ascendancy over Mijin just at the right time, Mijin is set free, and lays a trap for 'Ji Woo' who will find it hard to get out of it..

[10-14] 10.10.04 KBS Star Date Eng subbed

- interview with Lee Jung Jin with English subs. He discusses Fugitive and working with Rain.

credit - twitter @fugitive625 for the heads up on this video at YouTube, wakkitakki-rainlegend

My link

<Eng.trans>"The Fugitive Plan B" Episode 6_ Preview.

My link

0:01~0:04

Mijin (Yun Son Ha) : Seeing that you fire 'Ji Woo' (Rain), you're not a woman to be despised. (to Jinny (Lee Na Young))

0:05~0:07

Mijin : Something left to you by your foster parents. (to Jinny)

0:07~0:12

'Ji Woo' : What I want to know most is why your boy friend 'Kai' doesn't answer the phone now. (to Jinny)

0:12~0:14

Jinny : Megideck killed even your friend 'Kevin'.(to 'Ji Woo')

0:15

'Ji Woo' : Show me the evidence.

0:16~0:17

Mijin : This is the note Kevin left.

0:20~21

'Ji Woo' : Leave for Shanghai first (to Jinny).

Jinny : What about you?

0:25~0:26

Yun Jin Seo : What will you do first when you catch 'Ji Woo'? (to Do Soo)

0:27~0:31

Yun Jin Seo : I'll holiday with you in Korea, eating delicious food. (to Do Soo)

credit to