Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Lee Jeong-jin's ideal wife is a girl with bobbed-hair, maybe Kolleen Park?

201009190923231117_1.jpg

Actor Lee Jeong-jin said that his ideal girl is Professor Kolleen Park, who conducted the Chorus episode from "Men's Qualifying".

Lee Jeong-jin confessed in KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly' he likes a girl with bobbed-hair and who has clear and beautiful smile.

Then he bashfully added, "Why am I thinking about Professor Kolleen Park right now?"

Unfortunately he couldn't attend to Chorus contest in "Men's Qualifying" because of his tight schedule but he practiced regularly with Kolleen Park while he was filming 'The Fugitive Plan B'.

At the same day, Lee Jeong-jin told that when he was about to debut, he was in same company with Jang Dong-gun and Won Bin, and greatly discouraged by the fact that they were superstars.

Meanwhile, promoting his movie "Troubleshooter" and other things making Lee Jeong-jin very busy nowadays.

Source : news.naver.com (http://news.naver.com/main/hotissue/read.nhn?mid=hot&sid1=106&gid=330818&cid=307105&iid=269451&oid=117&aid=0002093551&ptype=021)

Translation : Hancinema

Lee Jeong Jin and Kim Tae Woo star in Irreversible

September 20, 2010

leejj.jpg

Seoul, Korea – Irreversible, starring actors Lee Jeong Jin and Kim Tae Woo, is set to premier in November.

Irreversible, directed by Park Soo Young, is a thriller that tells the story of a quiet town in chaos when one of their children goes missing.

kimtw.jpg

Lee Jeong Jin, who stars in the movie Troubleshooter and the drama The Fugitive, plays the role of kidnapping suspect ‘Yoo Sae Jin’ and Kim Tae Woo, who is known for his heartwarming and gentle roles, plays the role of the father of the kipnapped child, ‘Noh Chung Sik’.

Irreversible promises to showcase to the audience the inner dark secrets of Noh Chung Sik and Yoo Sae Jin, combining it with investigating the truth of the case, providing for an intense, thrilling set of excitement.

By Yoo Jin Hee 

Source: JTN (Original article in Korean)

Photo from JTN DB

Translated by Timothy Nam @Korea.com

Get Ready for the “The Fugitive Plan B”

fugitiveplanb-20100921.jpg?w=459&h=345

Rain’s new drama teasers are here!

We recently introduced you to “The Fugitive Plan B” through photos and videos.Well, two more exciting teasers for the drama have been released.Follow Rain,Lee Na-young,Daniel Henney,Lee Jung-jin and Yun Jin-seo on the chase filled with money,deception,fighting and love in the upcoming KBS drama set to hit your televisions soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7X1lES9Rig&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T0HwfG0XQM&feature=player_embedded

KBS’s “The Fugitive:Plan B” starts the chase on September 29th.

Source : popseoul

^

nok i said wmv but that is okay i will find out how to do it as google is good for providing that information. Nonetheless keep up the great LJJ work as he needs all of the support we can give him. This is the make or break year for him and we want him to break all records.

hello everyone!!! B)

@noknok, im now busy watching I love you, don't cry.. I'm not sure if I can find the time to create new artwork for jung jin but I'll try.. okay?? :)

I'm really happy that Jung jin has a lot of projects and he's getting the exposure that he needs...

Omo, I'd have to cut my hair just like Kolleen Park's ... w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest sojuspirit

Thanks Sojuspirit! i already reposted your story. About the first scenes am not sure yet. gotta check it first. =D 

here's the link of the reposted LJJ story. again, Thank you! ^^TESTIMONY OF A LEE JUNG JIN FAN

You're welcome! :D

Happy Chuseok everyone! :D

@Nok, thanks for the nice photos :)

Wow, Jung jin-ssi likes smart girls! :)

Btw, I love you, don't cry is being shown on a local TV here in the Phil :) It's dubbed in Tagalog.

Guest snow_ljj15

Lee Jung Jin : We don't have big heads . It's just that hers is so small ( haha)

Rain: Well?Did you see that ? Our heads aren't small ( ..so funny..haha)

Lee Jeong-jin and Lee Min-jeong is Actor/Actress that people want to take home for Chuseok most

20100926091709694.jpg

Actor Lee Jeong-jin and Actress Lee Min-jeong won the most votes for the ‘Actor that you want to take home and introduce as your lover’.

Korea’s biggest movie ticket dealing site, MaxMovie (www.maxmovie.com) had been surveyed during September 17th to 28th with ‘Single Actor that you want to take home and introduce as your lover’ as a topic.

Total 3,602 netizen participated for the survey and the result was, 1st place Lee Jeong-jin (38.4%, 1,384 votes), 2nd place Song Seung-heon, and 3rd place Choi Daniel (11.6%, 417 votes).

Followed by 4th Joo Jin-mo (11.2%, 402 votes), 5th Yang Dong-geun (8.8%, 318 votes), 6th Eom Tae-woong (4.6%, 165 votes), 7th Song Sae-byeok (3.3%, 118 votes), 8th Sin Ha-gyoon (3.2%, 115 votes), and 9th Han Jae-seok (3%, 109 votes)

At the same time, MaxMovie also surveyed for Actress. Total 4,265 netizen participated and with over 50% votes, Lee Min-jeong (54%, 2,304 votes) was placed in 1st.

2nd place was Kim Tae-hee (24%, 1,048 votes), 3rd place was Park Sin-hye (10.7%, 465 votes), 4th place was Seo Yeong-hee (5.7%, 244 votes), and 5th place was Jeong Yu-mi (5%, 213 votes).

On the other hand, people left comment like, “Visual chuck Lee Jeong-jin seems like he will elate his lover by his thoughtfulness and vocal skill,” and “Lee Min-jeong’s big, clear and pretty eyes’ smile will be beloved by all parents.”

Source : movie.daum.net/moviei... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema