DAUM CAFE ( KOB) http://www.leejungjin.net/

Lee Jung Jin's Message

wbhjj.jpg

leejj.jpg

title:

Everyone, long time no see^^

^

^

former photoes make me shy ^_^ (seems mean the home page show that his former photoes )

applauded the supervisor for the hard work .

leave a message in the middle of the shooting .

seems it is the first message while home page become to DAUM CAFE .

of course the reason of very busy , and i am not good at writting .

i prepare the good article and would like to write in the critical time .

feel today is the time use it .

십년지기 is to be congratulated for 7 anniversary .

Time flew should be wrote here ?

always wanna to show how effort i make .

i am really in hard work recently ,right ? ^^ (though i am terribly tired.)

by now , for the people who trust me & together with me , Thank you very much !

I must repay everyone with the good box-office results of 해결사 & good ratings of 도망자 .

of course exert myself to accomplish the shooting of 남자의 자격 after finish the oversea shooting of 도망자 .

due to the oversea shooting of 도망자 & can not join the greeting for the first run of 해결사 , just feel so discomposure .

to become cheerful after reveal the thoughts here .

that's encourage me to take good shooting tomorrow .

9.9 the first run of 해결사 , hope everyone can go to cinema with yr family .

wish to receive favourable comments in many.

i hope can become the actor with thousands box-office .

hope everyone having a wonderful time in the coming the Midautumn Festival .

do not forget to assiduously propagate of 해결사 while the Midautumn Festival .

take care of yr health always ...

the film tickets should be purchase in advance ??

P.S

in celebration of 7 anniversary of 십년지기.

i have a favor to pose few photos which from B shoting of 해결사 ;

these photoes are undisclosed .

Translated acticle:

Thank you very much to Virginia1981 (LJJ Chinese Fan)

http://leejungjin.5d6d.com/

Guest michsann

hi noknok -- remember me? im eowyn's friend hehe ...

we saw lee jung jin, danniel henney and rain earlier. eowyn asked jung jin if it's okay to take a pic w/ him but i think he was in a hurry to go to the shooting area or they didnt really understand what eowyn said ... we'll try to drop by at their hotel again tom hehe ... wish us luck so we can get a pic w/ him :D

Hey nok what happened to lee jung jin.org the website is down or doesn't exist anymore.

Hi tanio

I don't know what happen.

may be it's under constructions?

I didn't holder this website.sorry can't answer it.

hi noknok -- remember me? im eowyn's friend hehe ...

we saw lee jung jin, danniel henney and rain earlier. eowyn asked jung jin if it's okay to take a pic w/ him but i think he was in a hurry to go to the shooting area or they didnt really understand what eowyn said ... we'll try to drop by at their hotel again tom hehe ... wish us luck so we can get a pic w/ him :D

Hi!! michsann

Wow!! thank you michsann and eowyn's story.

I so envious both of you. If you can see him again.

pls don't forget to tell the story for us again.

I hope both of you lucky before he comeback to Seoul on 15th.

Fighting!!!!!

Hi kimdaiphong

nice to see you join here again. ^^

pls fell free as your place and update his news if you know more.

thank you so much for cute pic.

what's happen in his relationship. hee hee.

Hi!!! willenette

I miss you ^^

----

reposted : jinijung@soompi

[sep-13-2010]The charismatic poster for "Runaway Plan B" is unveiled.

ae12843449416038033250.jpg

The official drama poster for "Runaway Plan B" (Runaway for short) which will be the successor to KBS 2TV drama 'Baking King, Kim Tack Goo', has been unveiled.

The poster released on the 13th exudes a charisma and mystique, and in the poster, the determined faces of both Rain and 'Lee Jung Jin' are showing their own unapproachable charisma, as the story line that becomes a cat-and-mouse game obviously implies.

It shows 'Lee Na Young who will show her unusual transformation whose eyes being tinged with sorrow and mystique, and 'Yun Jin Seo' moving from a wild-eyed person to a hot-blooded one, meeting with an accident.

Romantic action drama 'Runaway' is about the story of 'Ji Woo' (Rain) who gets involved in something totally unexpected when he meets his client 'Jinny' (Lee Na Young)

Meanwhile, 'Runaway' will be aired for the first time on September 29th.

credit to Asia Economy http://news.nate.com/view/20100913n08904

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...&aid=0002047571

Brief transaltion by rain bird.@ rain-eu

hello everyone!!! shoutout to noknok!! ;)

i was with michsann earlier and we were able to meet jung jin again! we got to give him our gifts personally.. we really didn't expect to have that close encounter with the stars of fugitive... we were just at the right place at the right time, i guess.. :D

Hi!! michsann

Wow!! thank you michsann and eowyn's story.

I so envious both of you. If you can see him again.

pls don't forget to tell the story for us again.

I hope both of you lucky before he comeback to Seoul on 15th.

Fighting!!!!!

Hi!!! willenette

I miss you ^^

Hi noknok, it's been a long days for me since September 4, 1st day of fugitive team in the country. But, maybe I could breathe freely now, gradually - hehehe. Your man had returned to Korea already early morning today with RAIN & other casts. His departure flight was 1am. The last batch of K-team will leave at 230pm. LJJ had so many scenes in the Philippines. Good, that the day after he arrived here he still had no filming that's why he was able to rest. He didn't go out but just stayed inside his hotel room. :D

LJJ is very nice, just silently sitting & smiling all the time on the set but I'm not complaining since when you talk to him, he answers you - I didn't know that he could speak little English - but surely, he could understand. Oh, your man has flawless skin. And I never thought that he's really not that big - because seeing him on the screen I thought all along he gained weight but on the contrary, he isn't! His body built is still that hot! Our team like him together with DH. LJJ are so close when off-cam. I never imagines RAIN having that close bond from his other co-stars before - he has different closeness with LJJ, he treats him as his "Hyung" - They're always together, sitting beside each other all the time, talking & teasing each other. Such a very beautiful friendship, I could say! I never regret adoring him, being his fan! I love LJJ for being so nice & sweet to RAIN! :lol:

Hi!!! willenette

Thank you so much my friend.

for my man detail.I want to stand by you on that day too.

seem like you can see him so close.Oh!very envious.

you're so lucky hum!. Did you got his signed?

I read some article The Team didn't permit to take a photograph? So sad.

however thank you very much to share your story about my man.

yes. real JJ is not fat but he's very good looking.His smile very attractive and warm.

and look so hot too....Do you think so? ^^

can't wait to see this drama countdown 14 day.....very exciting... :P

Hi!!! willenette

yes. real JJ is not fat but he's very good looking.His smile very attractive and warm.

Hey Nok how is he in person? Is he serious or playful, he seems the type not to be playing around when it comes to business.

Hi!!! willenette

Hi noknok, no problem, my pleasure, dear. Your time will come that you could see him up close & personal. I was supposed to ask an autograph from him but I felt so shy because RAIN was there - hehehe. The 3, RAIN, LJJ & DH were always sitting beside each other when on the set especially LJJ & RAIN. Every time they're together on the set they're always near each other. Ye, it's true that pictures were not allowed especially for RAIN. Ye, LJJ is HOT! Our team like him. blush.gif

Hey Nok how is he in person? Is he serious or playful, he seems the type not to be playing around when it comes to business.

Hi tanio, I think he's serious as a person. It's just that when he's on the set with RAIN he becomes so playful because RAIN is so naughty towards him. When RAIN isn't on the set, he was just there sitting silently. blush.gif

Hi noknok, no problem, my pleasure, dear. Your time will come that you could see him up close & personal. I was supposed to ask an autograph from him but I felt so shy because RAIN was there - hehehe. The 3, RAIN, LJJ & DH were always sitting beside each other when on the set especially LJJ & RAIN. Every time they're together on the set they're always near each other. Ye, it's true that pictures were not allowed especially for RAIN. Ye, LJJ is HOT! Our team like him. blush.gif

Hi tanio, I think he's serious as a person. It's just that when he's on the set with RAIN he becomes so playful because RAIN is so naughty towards him. When RAIN isn't on the set, he was just there sitting silently. blush.gif

Yep just what i thought rain brings out the happiness in LJJ and without rain there is no sunshine LMAO :sweatingbullets:

Hi!! willenette

I already met him 2 time. blush.gif

Once in Japan last meeting in Japan. and on May this year I went to join his BD meeting party in Seoul.

He signed autograph to me on his banner. and I check his soft hand too. ^^

He 's very nice and warm to his fans. but I want to see him again.

so sad to knew they cancle to fliming in my country. T_T

but I glad to hear your team like my man. I want to see both of them Rain and JJ,too.

so cute they are very close friend. Rain like a sunshine he brighten up everywhere he go.I agree with tanio.

He made my man so happy.I very glad.I want to say Thank you to your man. :wub:

today I see new teaser update. sound very good.I want it to be my ringtone.

who can make it to .mp3 pls!! :lol:

all his work now.

This is year of JJ :wub:

FUGITIVE

release 29 September 2010

16_88029.jpg

credit :news

-----

Trobleshooter (Movie)

release 9 September 2010

IE001234944_STD.jpg

news

-----

No Mercy (Movie)

show in Pusan october (15th PIFF 2010 )

Release on November 2010

201009161120301125_1.jpg

news

Hi!! willenette

I already met him 2 time. blush.gif

Once in Japan last meeting in Japan. and on May this year I went to join his BD meeting party in Seoul.

He signed autograph to me on his banner. and I check his soft hand too. ^^

He 's very nice and warm to his fans. but I want to see him again.

so sad to knew they cancle to fliming in my country. T_T

but I glad to hear your team like my man. I want to see both of them Rain and JJ,too.

so cute they are very close friend. Rain like a sunshine he brighten up everywhere he go.I agree with tanio.

He made my man so happy.I very glad.I want to say Thank you to your man. :wub:

today I see new teaser update. sound very good.I want it to be my ringtone.

who can make it to .mp3 pls!! :lol:

all his work now.

This is year of JJ :wub:

FUGITIVE

release 29 September 2010

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/tv/2010/09/16/16_88029.jpg

credit :news

-----

Trobleshooter (Movie)

release 9 September 2010

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/oh/2010/09/16/IE001234944_STD.jpg

news

-----

No Mercy (Movie)

show in Pusan october (15th PIFF 2010 )

Release on November 2010

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/my/2010/09/16/201009161120301125_1.jpg

news

Hi noknok, wow, so you saw him up close 2x already. I'm telling you - he's really nice. I hope their friendship with RAIN won't end after this drama. I want also to thank your man, LJJ for helping RAIN find a "Hyung" in him. I adore LJJ! So happy that you like the teaser. Hooray to the Fugitive team! This drama is absolutely beautiful. :lol:

And......I couldn't agree with you more - 2010 is his year! 2-movies & a drama...... Oh now I wish I reside in Korea so I could get to watch all these right away without waiting for DVD copies. :D

Guest sojuspirit

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here :)

I am Lee Jung Jin’s fan from the Philippines. I would like to share our experience of meeting Lee Jung Jin-ssi. I hope fans of Rain won’t be offended by our story.

My friends and I were so grateful to finally meet Lee Jung Jin in person when he was shooting here in the Philippines! The first encounter was at the set, while he was filming a particular scene with Yoon Jin-Seo. One crew member was so amused when he asked us if we are Rain’s fans, and we said, “No, we are not here for Rain. We are here for Lee Jung Jin-ssi. We are LEE JUNG JIN’s fans.” At one point, when Lee Jung Jin was waiting for the next scene, we waved at him and he bowed, waved back and acknowledged us. After the shoot, we were able to give our gifts to him, and had him sign our 9 ends 2 outs DVD. We were actually so embarrassed because we didn’t have a sign pen for the DVD (ordinary pens did not work), and Lee Jung Jin had to painstakingly try 4 pens to no avail, so he ended up signing in our notebook :sweatingbullets: I guess, he was a bit surprised we actually prepared a gift for him, and that he has fans in the Philippines! His surprise look was priceless!!! :wub:

The 2nd encounter was at the hotel entrance while we were waiting for a cab. We were actually at the hotel since 12noon waiting to have another glance at him. Every time we ask a crew of Lee Jung Jin’s whereabouts, they would misunderstand us and think that we were looking for Rain. So we would repeat and emphasize, that “No, we are not looking for Rain but for LEE JUNG JIN”. Their amused faces were really funny. :D Btw, this time we brought a small pack of dried mangoes for him and his manager. And so, after 6 hours of patiently waiting for him to somehow show up, we decided to call it a day and go home. And there, while we were waiting for our ride home, Lee Jung Jin and his manager suddenly appeared at the entrance of the hotel, a few meters away from us. And it looked like they were headed out, probably to have dinner. We couldn’t believe our eyes! :w00t: Right when we were about to give up, there he appeared! Lee Jung Jin was very gracious to accommodate us for a few minutes. We gave our gift to him, and we asked him again to sign the DVD, because this time, we brought with us a special pen. Since photos were not allowed, we just requested to shake his hand, and he gladly offered his hand. He thanked us for the gift, and left with his manager. His smiling face was a sight to behold! Oh and btw, we are not very sure about this, but we think he was wearing the blue cap we gave him the other night. Omo! :wub::wub::wub:

After he left, we felt so overwhelmed and tears started welling up in our eyes. We were giggling with happiness! We were able to send across our message to him that he has fans in the Philippines who actually love him more than Rain!

Lee Jung Jin JJANG! He is really the best!

Again I hope Rain's fans won't be offended.  Btw, we also watched Rain’s concert and we were so impressed! He’s really an excellent performer. I’m so glad LJJ and Rain are very close :)