Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest noknok

wow!! thanks!!! **hugs** :D

btw, i noticed that there are volumes 2 and 3 from the xmtv website...is jung jin featured in those specials too?

button_04.jpg

First Episode is Jung Jin. but Vol.2-3 not him.

other star in next episode. I remember one is Actor from Save the last dance....... (series)

Guest s395299

Gah i luv him in 9 in 2 outs, he is a great actor and very convincing...and guess what we shared the same birthday except he's like 10 years older than i am hehehehe

Guest eowyn25

when was bad girls shown? he looked so young in those pictures, still handsome nonetheless. :blush: i first saw his pictures when my friend showed me love story in harvard two years ago, and i was like, 'man, this guy looks better than the lead guy'...(no offense to krw fans!)... and while i was watching lsih, i kept telling myself that i'd choose him over krw any given day :D

btw, noknok, look at my siggy...isn't it nice? :blush:

Guest eowyn25

Gah i luv him in 9 in 2 outs, he is a great actor and very convincing...and guess what we shared the same birthday except he's like 10 years older than i am hehehehe

hi there! i think he's turning 30 this year? or is it 31? i like his looks better now that he's older...his cheekbones are more prominent ... :sweatingbullets:

864427901_9adc8a35e3.jpg

eowyn -- i love your banner :wub: i love your siggy, not LJJ! :lol:

yeah. LJJ is yours in LSIH becoz KRW is mine :wub:

hhaha! i know why you love my siggy...you love your work! hahha! its really nice though! i love it! :P

why so defensive? i told you not to look at jung jin's pics while making the siggy or you might develop feelings for him! **so selfish** :D

KRW is all yours, you don't even have to remind me! :lol:

Guest rainme4ever

He does look better now with age.....more manly now and his body is a killer too.....I fell more in love with him in 9 in 2 outs.....but i really love his smile....

BTW, is he in any new drama lately? I miss watching him on screen...

Guest noknok

when was bad girls shown? he looked so young in those pictures, still handsome nonetheless. :blush: i first saw his pictures when my friend showed me love story in harvard two years ago, and i was like, 'man, this guy looks better than the lead guy'...(no offense to krw fans!)... and while i was watching lsih, i kept telling myself that i'd choose him over krw any given day :D

btw, noknok, look at my siggy...isn't it nice? :blush:

Hi eowyn :D

yes I like your siggy very much

because your siggy very cute. but that person is mine.....:lol: :lol:

He's not yours. :phew: It's impossible dream sorry 55555

Oh!!! michsann you create this siggy for her.

Thank you very much It's so cool artwork.:)

eowyn , my first impression to him in love story in harvard too.

..............love love love.... Alex Hong (So Cool)

and I love Hyung Tae (So Cute) too :sweatingbullets:

----------------------------------------------

From Men's Health Magazine

gcX2e4a2.jpg

2001511018116617679_rs.jpg

2001548077091700540_rs.jpg

2001565771997620881_rs.jpg

2001547490671707239_rs.jpg

2001500800872825318_rs.jpg

2005505281483577139_rs.jpg

link Photo • p a g e

He does look better now with age.....more manly now and his body is a killer too.....I fell more in love with him in 9 in 2 outs.....but i really love his smile....

BTW, is he in any new drama lately? I miss watching him on screen...

Too bad rainme4ever that he's not doing another drama right now after 9E2O. Like you, I miss watching him on screen, too. I hope soon. It's been a long while since his last drama. I couldn't agree with you more - he looks better now as he ages. He's sexier & hotter! :)

Guest noknok

Too bad rainme4ever that he's not doing another drama right now after 9E2O. Like you, I miss watching him on screen, too. I hope soon. It's been a long while since his last drama. I couldn't agree with you more - he looks better now as he ages. He's sexier & hotter! :)

Hi willenette.. :D

yes,I agree with you too. he looks better and very sexy now !!!! :phew::sweatingbullets:

2001316559368772168_rs.jpg

His teaser in Las Vegas so cool!!!! man :w00t:

Guest michsann

haha. yeah, i made that siggy w/out looking at LJJ's face :ph34r: ... im not even allowed to stare at his pics :tears: ... that's how selfish eowyn25 is when it comes to LJJ haha! :wacko: well, i dont have any choice, she's my cuzin! :vicx:

Guest eowyn25

haha. yeah, i made that siggy w/out looking at LJJ's face :ph34r: ... im not even allowed to stare at his pics :tears: ... that's how selfish eowyn25 is when it comes to LJJ haha! :wacko: well, i dont have any choice, she's my cuzin! :vicx:

hahahha! yeah, im really very strict when it comes to LJJ..its so very easy to fall for his smile that's why i FORBID you from looking at the pictures! :wacko:

its a good thing you didn't have a choice! haha! :lol:

Guest eowyn25

Hi eowyn :D

yes I like your siggy very much

because your siggy very cute. but that person is mine.....:lol: :lol:

He's not yours. :phew: It's impossible dream sorry 55555

eowyn , my first impression to him in love story in harvard too.

..............love love love.... Alex Hong (So Cool)

and I love Hyung Tae (So Cute) too :sweatingbullets:

----------------------------------------------

From Men's Health Magazine

http://u2.popcornfor2.com/show/gcX2e4a2.jpg

http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/47453/200...16617679_rs.jpg

http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/48329/200...91700540_rs.jpg

http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/48158/200...97620881_rs.jpg

http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/48486/200...71707239_rs.jpg

http://aycu25.webshots.com/image/47304/200...72825318_rs.jpg

http://aycu11.webshots.com/image/46930/200...83577139_rs.jpg

link Photo • p a g e

hahahha! so you're possessive too! possessive girls are attracted to jung jin! what's up with that?! :lol: that's ok with me, for as long as you post pictures like these!! droolfest again! :w00t:

Guest eowyn25

Hello!!! eowyn , michsann and everyone visit here,

Have a nice day. :D

http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/48703/200...99621739_rs.jpg

eowyn!! Welcome you to Lee Jung Jin popcorn webboard :rolleyes:

if you have time please visit here Link : L J J webboard

wow! this is the first time that there are 3 people viewing this thread! i feel like crying! hahahahha!

i think im already a member of that webboard. i dont post that much though...

nice pictures!! im so excited to create LJJ wallies! i'll post it here when im done! :D

Guest soonjap

I have been a huge fan of his ever since his drama, "Sam Chong Sa" or "The Three Friends". I loved him in 9 Ends and 2 Outs. He was absolutely fantastic! He stole each and every scene! I think he's seriously underrated because he's one guy who can hold his own when he's acting! I hope he comes back to a drama or movie soon. I miss him too.......

Guest noknok

wow! this is the first time that there are 3 people viewing this thread! i feel like crying! hahahahha!

i think im already a member of that webboard. i dont post that much though...

nice pictures!! im so excited to create LJJ wallies! i'll post it here when im done! :D

Wow!! really I'll be waiting to see.....

michsann don't help her OK???? :D

2003115280754755676_fs.jpg

Original Size 1440 x 1000

Scan & retouch : yamila

thankxxx kajima for upload

Guest michsann

noknok -- i wont help her haha. eowyn just bought a new harddisk so she can have more space for LJJ pics & vids! :)

ommo! ommo! :o im the page starter :lol:

here's my contribution to your LEE JUNG JIN pics ...

4vq1avlb2.jpg