Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

wishing you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS (credit: Baidu link)

esp my lookalikes hahahaha @dnkt @raxdc @KrissieLWY ........ @suchadiva42 @Lmangla @moodypie @alekaonu @willenette

ljjgreetings_zps39827f79.jpeg

@irilight
adding more pics to what you have posted!

LJJ's farewell to cool kiz

last2_zps5ac5f717.jpg

last3_zpsb9d0b41d.jpg

Sore feet!! Oh my, what sensitive feet you've got!!!

last4_zps7aba8688.jpg

Attending the korean basketball game on Christmas day as a guest of SK Knights...

25-2_zps54a85c04.jpg

25-3_zpsa9be6b75.jpg

@KrissieLWY
just a tidbit of news about drama LJJ is now filming in China.... true, not much news about it but LJJ got his wish as he said he loves to film overseas....

as you mentioned, title is: IF LOVE CAN BE REPEATED

with Chinese Dai Jiao Qian and Taiwanese Wen Sheng Hao

china_zps8d651e18.jpg

china1_zpsbf86574e.jpg

from LJJ's twitter - looks like it was taken inside his hotel room in China

china3_zpsca63c980.jpg

@KrissieLWY @raxdc @dnkt @alekaonu @moodypie @willenette @suchadiva42 @Lmangla @irilight

YEHEY!!! LJJ came back for the MBC awards!! Left for China Dec. 26 and now back in Korea Dec 30, leave again for China tomorrow?? hopefully he wins!!!
MBC awards should be showing right now!

Red Carpet entrance of our dashing LJJ!!!

mbcaward10_zpsa935cb77.jpg

mbcaward8_zps2fe42447.jpg

mbcaward9_zpse6948dc4.jpg

mbcaward7_zps574d632d.jpg

mbcaward6_zps3e2d0ae7.jpg

mbcaward1_zps68036489.jpg

mbcaward5_zpsca3ad48f.jpg

mbcaward4_zpsf2284a1f.jpg

mbcaward2_zps60430a46.jpg

mbcaward3_zpsed495d9d.jpg

@suchadiva42
watching the live stream of the awards reminds me of the time we were watching AHYI online, around this time of the night (or day whatever your time zone) and AS USUAL ---- buffering is so slow, still giving me a headache just like before!!  =))

I keep refreshing the live streaming... I know I've missed a lot! I wish someone will give the link tomorrow! I only saw the guy from the show Gold something with an acceptance speech? wonder if he won the best actor? haven't seen eugene and hubby in the audience - maybe they did not attend as according to eugene, he gets very jealous...... the lead guy from scandal wiped his red lipstick!!! =)) =)) It's a better color now - pinkish! he's accepting something and same with lee sun gi - everybody gets an award!!! wonder if LJJ will have a chance to go up the stage!

One thing I noticed in their awards night, married actors or actresses do not bring their spouses to affairs like these......

LJJ  won SOMETHING...... I don't know what    =))  =)) =))     but he's giving a speech hahaha

In one of the awards for female actress 2 of which included eugene and her mother in law, the winner is the actress from I summon you Gold !! congratulations @moodypie Ms deh did not win...... as expected

Can't believe this - the director is up the stage with LJJ and the actor who played the father of eugene, accepting an award????? don't tell me as the best director??? or  drama of the year? can't understand!

They give out so many awards !!! Nonetheless, happy for LJJ!!!

Male Excellence Award in Long-form Drama 

Lee Jung Jin (A Hundred Years’ Inheritance)

mbcaward16_zps1ce34cd8.jpg

mbcaward15_zpsa3b6b40a.jpg

mbcaward17_zpsea42bd47.jpg

This Year’s Drama Award

A Hundred Years’ Inheritance

Male Golden Acting Award

Jung Bo Suk (A Hundred Year’s Inheritance)

Writer Award

Goo Hyun Sook (A Hundred Year’s Inheritance)

thanks @cloh08 --- it's been awhile since we have heard from you

First of all Happy New Year everyone...can't believe that the writer of AHYI won an award???congrats to our LJJ what a lucky year for him...@rain719 Eugene didn't attend the ceremony because KTY is jealous???I am really hoping that LJJ and Eugene should at least get the best couple award...I will be waiting for LJJ's new drama even if it's in China...

Guest KrissieLWY

@irilught my pleasure! I don't think Jungjin in a main role in the china drama, so I hope he has a wonderful working holiday there ! At least play some golf at mission hill golf club. @raxdc can't believe that the writer of AHYI won an award??? ............ I agree with you ! what a richard simmons story Iong winded, draggy and old fashion.