Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

golf with international baseball star chan ho park....... gosh LJJ has many famous friends.... chan ho used to play pitcher with NY yankees, NY mets, texas rangers, Phillies, LA dodgers and san diego padres!!!!

ljjtwit1_zps4c6b058d-1.jpg

cr: LJJtwitter

@rain719...whoever will be his future bride will be so lucky...beautiful photoshoot thanks so much

@real cz...thanks for sharing the interview you can say that LJJ is smart by the way he answered all the questions during the interview...he's always humble

and has a good personality too...

@rain719...you are so right I do like the burgundy outfit really matches well with his black inner and shoes...he looks outstanding in all of his outfits...LJJ is a complete package I should say hahaha...
the pictures are all awesome like what moodypie said....

J.Y. Park shares how nervous and excited he is on the day of his wedding

Congratulations, JYP...Please have a beautiful life together this time!(2nd time around-)

jy-park_1381370969_af_org.jpg

J.Y. Park (41) shared how nervous and excited he was before he tied the knot today.

The JYPE founder shared his thoughts before walking down the aisle on his Twitter"My heart feels restless, so I can't sleep. My grateful heart towards my family, friends, and fans... Grateful heart towards heaven... Today only through humbleness, and what is said and heard, I hope that this is the start of my change from chasing after things that won't last to things that are eternal."

He held a private wedding ceremony in Seoul out of respect for his non-celebrity fiancee who is 9 years his junior. His JYP Nation family were also present at the ceremony to witness the start of a new chapter in his life.

JYP Entertainment previously stated, "Of course, there will be no reveal of the wedding ceremony as well as no press conference. The guests in attendance will also not be revealed. This is J.Y. Park's decision out of respect for his non-celebrity fiancee."

Another rep stated, "J.Y. Park's wedding ceremony will be held at 5 PM KST. Other than the time and date of the wedding ceremony, we can't share any more details... It will be a small wedding of only 100 invited guests. It will thoroughly be carried out as a private wedding ceremony."

Another rep also commented on possible honeymoon plans, "It is likely that the couple will go off on a honeymoon after the wedding ceremony. We are not aware of where or for how long they will be gone."

Update -- J.Y. Park was reported to have finally tied the knot at Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel, Seoul. His JYP Nation family including the Wonder Girls, 2PM, miss A, and 15& as well as Psy, Yang Hyun Suk, Bae Yong Joon, Rain, Kim Tae Woo, Park Ji Yoon, Lee Jung Jin, Chun Jung Myung, Min Hyo Rin, Jung Suk Won, and Baek Ji Young were one of the 100 guests in attendance.

J.Y. Park's best friend and actor Lee Jung Jin was reported to have officiated the ceremony while Kim Tae Woo hosted the reception. Kim Tae Woo, Park Ji Yoon, 2PM's Jun.K, and 15& were also designated to sing the congratulatory songs.

Congrats to J.Y. Park and his wife!

source : allkpop

@raxdc @moodypie @alekaonu @suchadiva42 @Lmangla @awsparkle @willenette @merlimau @cloh08

LJJ in a guest role in "BASKETBALL" as a favor to PD of fugitive - check out youtube link for the preview..........

LJJtwitter:
tvN DRAMA @CJnDrama 14 Oct

영화를 압도하는 영상미의 드라마가 온다!? <추노>곽정환 감독의 NEW프로젝트~! 1948년 최후의 남북단일 농구대표팀 실화 배경이 된 <빠스껫 볼> 이정진 출연장면을 先공개합니다. :) (http://youtu.be/LV4E2hyIvXs )

rain719 said: @raxdc @moodypie @alekaonu @suchadiva42 @Lmangla @awsparkle @willenette @merlimau @cloh08

LJJ in a guest role in "BASKETBALL" as a favor to PD of fugitive - check out youtube link for the preview..........

LJJtwitter:

영화를 압도하는 영상미의 드라마가 온다!? <추노>곽정환 감독의 NEW프로젝트~! 1948년 최후의 남북단일 농구대표팀 실화 배경이 된 <빠스껫 볼> 이정진 출연장면을 先공개합니다. :) (http://youtu.be/LV4E2hyIvXs )

rain719 said: @raxdc @moodypie @alekaonu @suchadiva42 @Lmangla @awsparkle @willenette @merlimau @cloh08

LJJtwitter: