Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest noknok

Hi my friend willenette ^^*
Thank you to update his news.
I agree with you... JJ very good looking.
I love his updated photo twister yesterday.
so very handsome na.
his smile so cute *^___^*

Posted Image

reposted : http://news.nate.com.../20120717n26282

https://twitter.com/runjungjin

I came here to shoot CF of Roventa ㅋㅋ
Tomorrow I'm going to shoot of final episode of ''Dreaming CF Workshop"
The day after tomorrow I'm going to "Pieta"'s PR^^
This week I will tweet so many times?? ㅋㅋ

translated : takajungjin

Posted Image

Posted Image

img_613193_23467172_5.jpg

Hi my friend willenette ^^*

Thank you to update his news.

I agree with you... JJ very good looking.

I love his updated photo twister yesterday.

so very handsome na.

his smile so cute *^___^*

reposted :

http://news.nate.com.../20120717n26282

https://twitter.com/runjungjin

I came here to shoot CF of Roventa ㅋㅋ
Tomorrow I'm going to shoot of final episode of ''Dreaming CF Workshop"
The day after tomorrow I'm going to "Pieta"'s PR^^
This week I will tweet so many times?? ㅋㅋ

translated : takajungjin

hahha @ willinette we really do have same taste in man? hahhahah  =))
I saw him in old movies and drama but my impression to him is ok until I saw 9 ends out, that's what he make a big impression on me... hihiihi so then I always visit this thread lurking one..

Guest noknok

Kim Ki-duk back with new film 'Pieta'

2012-07-19 21:21

Posted Image

Kim Ki-duk, one of the best known Korean directors overseas, said on Thursday he has realized that filmmaking makes him happy, in his first appearance before local media in four years.

"It will be my first feature film to be shown in four years,"

Kim said during a news conference in Seoul to promote his new film "Pieta." "I haven't worked on any movie for many reasons so far.

This time, I surely felt that I'm happy when I make films."

"Pieta," named after the title of a masterpiece sculpture by Michelangelo Buonarroti, is Kim's first since the release of "Dream" in 2008 and his 18th in total. The Italian word pieta means "mercy" in English.

Kim, the director and screenwriter of the film, said the movie, set to open at local theaters next month, depicts the tragedy of capitalism through a story of a merciless villain who happens to fall into confusion after meeting a mysterious woman claiming to be his birth mother.

"I think everybody who lives in these modern times are accomplices and sinners," Kim said at the news conference. "All of us are beings who should wait for God's mercy."

Debuting in 1996 with "Crocodile," Kim won prizes at Venice and Berlin for "3-Iron" and "Samaritan Girl" both in 2004. He is also known for his 2003 film, "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring."

(Yonhap News)

reposted link : http://view.koreaherald.com/kh/view.php?ud=20120719001389&cpv=0

Trailer Alerts

Kim Ki-duk's PIETA Trailer Promises A Grim Yet Elegaic Return To Form

Though his early works were not appreciated in his home country - where he has long been considered a divisive figure - Korea's Kim Ki-duk was one of the dominant figures of the Korean Wave abroad, the director creating challenging and punishing, yet often beautiful, work such as The Isle, Bad Guy, The Coast Guard, Spring Summer Fall Winter And Spring and 3 Iron over an incredibly creative four year span.

But then Kim seemed to stumble a bit. His work from 2005 onwards became a little more inconsistent, with his biggest successes coming not as a director but as a producer / mentor to young talent with projects such as Rough Cut and Poongsan. Kim stepped away from the camera entirely between2008's Dream and 2011's return with documentary project Arirang but it appears he is now not only back but back on form with dark drama Pieta.
The film is about a brutal man who works for a cruel loan shark. Without any family or loved ones to worry about, he has no fear or hesitation when it comes to carrying out his evil deeds. One day, a mysterious woman shows up in his life, saying she is his mother. At first, he doesn't believe her, having no memories of a mother. But as his attachment to her grows, he discovers her gruesome yet sad secret.

The first trailer for this one has arrived and it is vintage Kim - beautifully shot yet grim and punishing. Take a look below.

[VOD] 피에타 Pieta (2012) Trailer - Kim Ki-Duk Movie

http://youtu.be/jBpEiDwNuN8

POSTER

Guest noknok

hahha @ willinette we really do have same taste in man? hahhahah  =))

I saw him in old movies and drama but my impression to him is ok until I saw 9 ends out, that's what he make a big impression on me... hihiihi so then I always visit this thread lurking one..

Guest noknok

@RunJungjin 20 July 2012

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm ready now^^Go Go to the Pieta PR meeting
준비끝^^ 피에타 제작보고회장으로 고고^^
http://yfrog.com/h0i3cvquj http://yfrog.com/nv367bpj

Posted Image

I wore a suite. Just befor appearing on the stage^^Pietaㅎㅎ

Posted Image

난 악마였음... 기사제목이 오호..... http://yfrog.com/h8klbmej
I was a devil... The title of the article says so... Ho,ho

credit : takajungjin

Guest noknok

pietaplaylist.jpg

" PIETA (Lee Jung Jin) " PLAYLIST

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x25qzq_yamila2505_lee-jung-jin-pieta/1#video=xsaqyx

@RunJungjin 20 July 2012

I'm ready now^^Go Go to the Pieta PR meeting

준비끝^^ 피에타 제작보고회장으로 고고^^

http://yfrog.com/h0i3cvquj

http://yfrog.com/nv367bpj

I wore a suite. Just befor appearing on the stage^^Pietaㅎㅎ

난 악마였음... 기사제목이 오호.....

http://yfrog.com/h8klbmej
I was a devil... The title of the article says so... Ho,ho

credit : takajungjin

July 27, 2012

Kim Ki-duk's new film up for competition in Venice fest

SEOUL, July 27 (Yonhap) -- South Korean director Kim Ki-duk's latest film "Pieta" has been invited to a competitive section of this year's Venice International Film Festival, the movie's local distributor said.

"Pieta" was among the 18 films chosen to compete for the prestigious Golden Lion award at the 69th Venice film festival, which runs from Aug. 29 to Sept. 8, NEW, the distributor, said in a release Thursday.

It is the first time that a Korean film will vie for the top prize in the Venice film festival, one of the world's three most authoritative events, since Park Chan-wook's "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance" in 2005.

"Pieta" marks Kim's fourth film to go to Venice since "The Isle" (2000), "Address Unknown" (2001) and "3-Iron" (2004).

The movie, Kim's 18th in total and named after a masterpiece sculpture by Michelangelo, depicts the confusion suffered by an evil man who is visited by a mysterious woman claiming to be his birth mother and concealing a tragic secret.

Debuting in 1996 with "Crocodile," Kim won prizes at Venice and Berlin for "3-Iron" and "Samaritan Girl" both in 2004. He is also known for his 2003 film, "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring," which depicted the life of a Buddhist monk and his young protege while encapsulating features of Buddhist philosophy.

"Pieta" is scheduled to open at local theaters on Sept. 6.

sshim@yna.co.kr

credit : yonhap news

Kim Ki-duk's “Pieta” vying for Golden Lion award at Venice film fest

2012072711114414113_1.jpg

Prolific Korean auteur Kim Ki-duk is causing a stir again with his new film, "Pieta."0

“Pieta” has been nominated along with other 17 films to compete for Golden Lion award at the 69th Venice International Film Festival which runs from August 29 to September 8, the pic's distribution firm NEW said through a press release Thursday.

This marks the first time for a Korean film to vie for the coveted Gold Lion's best picture at the world's oldest film festival.

Organizers have announced the competition lineup, which is mostly dominated by American directors, except the 18th entry in order to keep with the festival's recent tradition. The last movie competing in the segment will be announced on a later date.

Meanwhile, "Pieta" is Kim's fourth invitation to the VIFF following “The Isle,” (2000) “Address Unknown,” (2001) and “3-iron,” (2004) which won the Special Award for Best Direction at the festival.

The pic tells the story of Kang-do, (played by Lee Jung-jin) a cruel loan shark that threatens people for paybacks. One day, he runs into a mysterious woman (played by Jo Min-soo) who claims to be his mother.

Sold to over six countries, this will be Kim's first commercial movie in four years after he announced his retirement from the filmmaking business in 2008. The sudden announcement came after his "Dream" (2008) got actress Lee Na-young almost killed on the set.

Kim Ki-duk, one of the most highly recognized Korean cineartists, has built his career with creative yet disputable artworks such as “Crocodile,” (1996) “Bad Guy,” (2002) and “Samaritan girl” (2004).

69TH ANNUAL VENICE FILM FESTIVAL LINEUP
"Something in the Air,", Olivier Assayas (France)
"At Any Price," Ramin Bahrani (US-UK)
"Dormant Beauty," Marco Bellocchio (Italy-France)
"Fill the Void," Rama Burshtein (Israel)
"Passion," Brian De Palma (France-Germany)
"E stato il figlio," Daniele Cipri (Italy-France)
"Un giorno speciale," Francesca Comencini (Italy)
"Superstar," Xavier Giannoli (France-Belgium)
"Pieta," Kim Ki-duk (South Korea)
"Outrage Beyond," Takeshi Kitano (Japan)
"Spring Breakers," Harmony Korine (US)
"To the Wonder," Terrence Malick (US)
"Thy Womb," Brillante Mendoza (Philippines)
"Betrayal" (Izmena), Kirill Serebrennikov (Russia)
"Linhas de Wellington," Valeria Sarmiento (Portugal-France)
"Paradise: Faith," Ulrich Seidl (Austria-France-Germany)
"La cinquieme saison," Peter Brosens and Jessica Woodworth (Belgium-Netherlands-France)

credit : 10Asia

Guest noknok

I love you wellenette.you're so cute ^^*.
Thank you  to update JJ news Movie.
his movie "Pieta" is scheduled to open at local theaters on Sept. 6.

pieta2012trailer-tile.jpg

JJ look like dark man role in this story.
I want to see how he play "Kang Do"
Oh!..very exciting I can't wait to see our JJ and Kim Ki Duk director.
I hope this film will successful and can get Golden Lion award this year.
Fighting!!!!

[size=2]

I love you wellenette.you're so cute ^^*.
Thank you  to update JJ news Movie.
his movie "Pieta" is scheduled to open at local theaters on Sept. 6.

JJ look like dark man role in this story.
I want to see how he play "Kang Do"
Oh!..very exciting I can't wait to see our JJ and Kim Ki Duk director.
I hope this film will successful and can get Golden Lion award this year.
Fighting!!!!

***This is probably going to be a great movie….mother-son incest relation…yuck! This movie is beyond dark. Sometimes directors go too far to make something different…Going too far to show that he dares. I actually felt curious to watch this movie when it’s released, for sure will be interesting. Incest is kind of an interesting topic. Fathers have been known to rape their daughters, especially when drunk. But seldom you could hear a son raping his mother. This one sounds intriguing. Well, you hear & see so many unthinkable things in the news these days…It certainly looks like parts will be uncomfortable to watch. It actually makes me interested in watching it because I am curious to how the dynamics of these characters reached these points in the trailer. Even if this movie is for the sake of the chill factor, I am convinced it will create passionate responses from the movie-goers.:)]

******************************************************************************************************************

Lee Jung-jin, Jo Min-soo as Pieta’s twisted mother-son pair

by javabeans | August 3, 2012

pieta_1.jpg

Huh. So my first thought on seeing this movie poster for Pieta was, “Doesn’t that… kind of… border on sacrilegious?”

Followed immediately by, “Oh, it’s Kim Ki-duk. The world makes sense again.” At left, the poster bears the copy “Two people who can never receive forgiveness.” At right, another tagline reads, “Lord have mercy.”

That’s not to knock Kim, who is, I think, a skilled filmmaker. It’s just that I often have this dual reaction to a lot of his works where I feel both extremes—like and dislike, attraction and aversion. Some of his films are simply brilliant; the almost-wordless 3 Iron is my favorite. And then, sometimes I feel like he’s perverse for the sake of perverse—either deliberately provocative, or intentionally impenetrable under the banner of art. Ultimately I figure the world needs storytellers like Kim, but I don’t have to love all his stories.

pieta_2.jpg

Pieta evokes that same split reaction in me: part of me is impressed with how grim the story goes, and part of me is repulsed. Watching the trailer below, I basically dropped my jaw halfway through it, said “OH richard simmons,” and gaped for the rest. It’s seriously dark stuff.

Pieta is Kim’s eighteenth film and stars Lee Jung-jin (Runaway Plan B, Wonderful Radio) and Jo Min-soo (Will It Snow For Christmas). As alluded to in the title, they portray (twisted) representations of the Pieta duo, aka Madonna and Jesus. In the preview, Jo Min-soo tracks down Lee Jung-jin, kneels at his feet, and apologizes for abandoning him. Presumably this happened when he was a young child because he doesn’t recognize her, and without much reaction he asks, “Who are you?” and shoves her out his door.

Mother returns, trying to reestablish a connection, and it looks like his temper finally snaps. He pushes her down, his hand trailing up her leg, and sneers, “You say I came out of here? …then can I go back in?” (Commence jaw drop.) Then… yeah, you can probably infer the rest.

Perhaps Son has a change of heart, or maybe it’s seeing his mother come to peril that brings him around, because later he begs, “I’m sorry! Just save my mother.” At the end of the trailer, he asks, “Are you really the mother who abandoned me?” And she growls, “Devil bastard.”

Yeah, there’s a reason why the early tagline reads “Eleven years after Bad Guy, an even badder man arrives.” You don’t say. Yeesh. The official press release describes the plot vaguely and hints at “a cruel secret” that throws them into chaos. Even more chaos, I guess, ’cause they sure don’t look like they’re living cheery lives before the reunion.

Pieta has been accepted to Venice International Film Festival (which is where Kim Ki-duk won four awards in 2004 for 3 Iron). The film will screen first in Venice on August 29, followed by its release at home on September 6.

As for me, I need to go rewatch Runaway Plan B now to remind myself that I love Lee Jung-jin. And to stop feeling so creeped out.

pieta_5.jpg

pieta_3.jpg

pieta_6.jpg

Via Hankook Ilbo

Guest noknok

Hi... wellenette ^^*

Kim ki Duk always did exotic on his film.
It seem like the story line is critical morality.
but I respect his film.
"Pieta".may be it make us cavaliers more than
"Sad Dreams" and "Breath"
so I can't waiting to see...

Kim ki Duk Fighting!!!  JJ Fighting!!!