Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Lee Jung-jin and Lee Min-jung in Wonderful Radio

*quoted image*

Here’s our first look at Lee Jung-jin (Runaway Plan B) and Lee Min-jung (Midas) on the set of their upcoming romantic comedy film Wonderful Radio. I don’t know what’s going on with Lee Jung-jin’s hair there, but perhaps it’s a character quirk? If they’re trying to go for unkempt hair as a character statement, they should take a note from Lee Seon-kyun. Go big or go home.

Wonderful Radio stars Lee Min-jung as a former idol singer from girl group Purple, who becomes a radio DJ. Lee Jung-jin plays a PD brought in to revive her flagging show, and the two butt heads over the new segment that he introduces. Love the setup. Love the pairing.

They’ll be joined by Lee Kwang-soo (below left), currently playing geeky Go Ki-joon in City Hunter, also mostly known for playing the sad sack version of himself on variety show Running Man. He’ll be Lee Min-jung’s manager, and in a surprising twist, he won’t be playing dorky, petty, or sad sack at all, but totally sweet and supportive. Aw.

Rounding out the cast is Jung Yumi (below right), not Crucible / Cafe Noir -Jung Yumi, but Dong Yi / Friend Our Legend / You’re My Pet -Jung Yumi. She’ll be playing a writer on the radio program. The film is directed by Kwon Chil-in (Singles, Hellcats) and is shooting for a fall premiere.

Upbeat cast, potentially great music, and a setup rife for bickering romance? Count me in

source : Dramabeans

Hi the girl who, thanks for posting this article here. I feel glad seeing things are getting underway. I’m optimistic about this drama, the pairing and story are adorable.I hope I'll be sold with this pairing once I watch this movie. I hope after this movie, LJJ will do another drama. I haven’t watched anything that Lee Min-Jung is in except Boys Over Flowers…. BTW, what’s up with LJJ's hairstyle, huh? Will this be his hairstyle in the movie? Maybe this movie is set in the 70s? It's just that I don’t like his hair - too curly on the top - it's like Ji Sung's hair in PTB - hehehe. Is this now a trend in Korea? But his hair makes him look younger! But I adore his hair in 9E2O & LSIH days. I’ve loved LJJ since seeing him in LSIH. I am just so excited to have LJJ back!:lol:

--

Thank you very much Nina :rolleyes:

Hi! willenette :lol:

Photo from Jamboent

place : Nepal

http://jambo.jamboent.com/MHome/LJJ/

---

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi nok, thanks for posting all these pictures. Seeing all these photos in Nepal he seems to have a lot of fun there. The photos are looking so cute. :lol:

Guest noknok

ohhh gosh ,he looks soooo fine :wub: thanks for sharing those screencaps dear ^^ I simplu LOVE Jung Bo Suk , I'm so happy to see them together again (loved his interview in QOM last year)

the last pics are from ...??? Wonderful Radio film set??

^_^

the photo while he shooting "chungdamdong" varieties (MBC).

-------------------------------------

jj3e70.jpg

Hi! willenette

I like your talking about JJ.I found him from LSIH,too . :wub: :wub:

^_^

the photo while he shooting "chungdamdong" varieties (MBC).

-------------------------------------

*quoted image*

Hi! willenette

I like your talking about JJ.I found him from LSIH,too . :wub: :wub:

Hi nok, thanks for posting this picture. What a great side view-shot of LJJ there, huh? Awesome profile! I feel glad that his movie has started filming. LJJ will play as a bad tempered character here & looking forward to see this, which is far from his real self, right? I adore LJJ because he remains humble. I am blown away by this trait of him. He doesn't put up an act just to have a good image. I'm so happy for what he achieves so far.Gotta love this guy! Keep up the good work! I hope we could read more articles about the movie. I hope they'll have good chemistry with his partner. :unsure:

Guest noknok

Hi! willenette

The fact he is a lovely man *^___^* and help the poorer children.

This has been shown. He help and volunteer to children in poor countries every year.

He has warm heart and so kind. :wub:

I hope he has a bright future. The quality and performance that we see regularly.

New movie. I hope he has a good relationship with Lee Min Jung. and the right match.

Thank you for visiting me. love to see you here ^^*

-----

[Capture part 1] 정보석의 청담동 새벽 1시

mbcevery1]ljje02.110711tile01.jpg

mbcevery1]ljje02.110711tile02.jpg

mbcevery1]ljje02.110711tile03.jpg

----

“Wonderful Radio”

[Capture part 2] 정보석의 청담동 새벽 1시

mbcevery1]ljje02.110711tile1.jpg

mbcevery1]ljje02.110711tile2.jpg

Guest noknok

RunJungjin Jung Jin Lee

새벽4시부터 촬영중 졸립다 ㅠㅠ

http://yfrog.com/keq9vwj

13 Jul 2001

q9vw.jpg

credit:@RunJungjin twitter

Hi! willenette

-

hey nok do you have the video of these captures as i would like to see it, if not then that is okay You know i hope by the end of this year we can hit the 100 page mark for LJJ as he more than deserving of it. Keep coming with the pics and the news as you are the best.

Guest noknok

hey nok do you have the video of these captures as i would like to see it, if not then that is okay You know i hope by the end of this year we can hit the 100 page mark for LJJ as he more than deserving of it. Keep coming with the pics and the news as you are the best.

OK. let's help me to do 100 page before the end of this year..

The link of [MBC Every1] LJJ E02.110711. I sent on your message box.

I hope you enjoy his variety. :D:lol:

Oh! you can see on this site.

[MBC Every1] LJJ E02.110711

you already had my guest account?

mbcrequest.jpg

Guest noknok

----

「チョン・ボソクの清潭洞午前1時」でイ・ジョンジン[2]

----

mbcevery1]ljje02.110711tile.jpg

Bosuk: In the drama 'Fugitives' there were a lot of action scenes, weren't there? Once you did on the running train. Doing such an action is dangerous, isn't it?

LJJ: There's a scene in which Ji hoon and I fight on a trailer. First, before rehearsing, Mr.PD and staffs said that we would shoot in a so-called Hollywood style. I mean we act before a blue screen. With them we act and fight with each other on the stopped truck. Then we make films using computer operation. Of course some real action would be the best, but it's rather dangerous.

Bosuk: And did you do it really?

LJJ:When an Action PD asked us if we can do it really, Ji Hoon and I answered 'Anyway let's try to do so once.' And at last we played the action scene on a really moving trailer.

Translated : Amudena San yahoo blog

Thank you very much

---

Guest noknok

---

「チョン・ボソクの清潭洞午前1時」でイ・ジョンジン[3]

mbcevery1]ljje02.110711til2e.jpg

LJJ: Hello, Brother Bosuk!

Bosuk: I hear you’ve been to Nepal to do volunteers.

LJJ: I’ve been there secretly…

Bosuk: How was Nepal?

LJJ: Brother, you didn’t watch the program, did you?

Bosuk: I tried to do so, but I forgot…

Suyung: I watched it! I have downloaded one. You can see this.

Heji: She has a lot of time because she has no job now.

A Dubbing Studio

Lee jungjin is recording his narration lively recollectinghis volunteers in Nepal.

LJJ: Ajun, you are going to grow these two goats by youeself…uh-huh?You also have to study hard. [putting his hand on Ajun’s shoulder]

Lee Jungjin who did his service hard is a very warm-hearted man

Bosuk: Yeah, LJJ, you’re so cool! You worked so hard.

LJJ: No, it isn’t…but in reality, I made it a rule to go volunteers every year and whenever I go, I feel like I learn much more than I help people there.

mbcevery1]ljje02.110711til3e.jpg

Bosuk: You are so cool today, so I serve you kimchi cake for free!

Bosuk: Is Kimchi cake your favorite snack?

LJJ: I still eat it twice a week. My mother always put some Kimch cake mix in the fridge.

Bosuk: From now on come on my house whenever you want to eat kimchi cake! Don’t bother your mother.

LJJ: I see, Brother!

To be continued

-----

Guest noknok

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[5]

Bosuk: Will you have another kimchi-cake?

LJJ: No, thank you. I’ll take part in a kosa for a new movie Wonderful Radio tomorrow.

The director and the staffs will go there too.

Bosuk: To tell the truth, you don’t have to do so because you are always doing such good things.

Kyun: Lee Jung jin ssi, you’re a man of good will!

Could you do me a favor and visit my restaurant to take a picture tomorrow?

A camera crew will come to shoot my restaurant for the TV program ‘Fancy Restaurants.’ It’s in front of this kitchen.

Bosuk: No, no. He is very busy.

LJJ: I can’t tell the exact time, but I’ll come again as soon as possible

when we finish the event. See you tomorrow.

Bosuk: Come and eat kimchi-cake.

All: We’re always waiting for you. Fighting! You are so nice!

mbcevery1]ljje02.110711tile1.jpg

<Early in the morning…’Wish Wonderful Radio a big hit!’>

LJJ: (looking at a pig head)This is a little small.

Actors gathered. Theevent started. “We wish the movie a bigsuccess…”

LJJ: I’m Lee Jung-jin. I’ll do my best. Though I am immature,

I will do my best with your help and advice.

Wine, praying and envelopes to the pig mouth!

An actress Kim Haesuk showed her interest in something. It was paper burning.

“Hold on the paper till the end! OK!”

mbcevery1]ljje02.110711tile2.jpg

Han Yowoon: (To LJJ) Take care of yourself during the shooting.

The success of our film depends on you two, Oraboni(JJ Oppa)

and Min jung Onni!

Lee Guan Soo: (To LJJ) At the wine party, I feel he’s a little difficult,

but I like him very much!

I’m glad to meet him. I love you, Jung jini Hyung!

Chung Mangsik(1974): (To LJJ) Jung jina! If you can’t do yourself control,

you will get weight and look like me. We will control ourselves!

Hold on this time. Help us, fighting!

----

----

*quoted image*

Bosuk: In the drama 'Fugitives' there were a lot of action scenes, weren't there? Once you did on the running train. Doing such an action is dangerous, isn't it?

LJJ: There's a scene in which Ji hoon and I fight on a trailer. First, before rehearsing, Mr.PD and staffs said that we would shoot in a so-called Hollywood style. I mean we act before a blue screen. With them we act and fight with each other on the stopped truck. Then we make films using computer operation. Of course some real action would be the best, but it's rather dangerous.

Bosuk: And did you do it really?

LJJ:When an Action PD asked us if we can do it really, Ji Hoon and I answered 'Anyway let's try to do so once.' And at last we played the action scene on a really moving trailer.

Thank you very much

---

Hi nok, thanks for sharing this. I missed LJJ with RAIN..........I missed the drama. I hope they still continue to get in-touch even up to now. But, didn't read or hear so far that they tweet each other..........I hope they will soon. Their friendship is so cool! We get to see the other side of both of them when they're together before. They're such crazy guys.....And both are still single up to now - hehehe. :lol:

[

[

Lee Guan Soo: (To LJJ) At the wine party, I feel he’s a little difficult,

but I like him very much!

I’m glad to meet him. I love you, Jung jini Hyung!

You know i've heard other people say LJJ comes across as difficult and cold and I am like are you sure about that.

Tonight on MBC Every1 Cable Chanel

Mon 11 July 2011 midnight broadcast!

VTR  first episode  - [actor] Jo Sang-Wook (4 July 2011)

VOD - VTR (Ep.01)

-------

정보석의 청담동 새벽 1시 Episode 02

http://www.mbcplus.com/chungdamdong

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit : news Nate & MBC

*quoted image*  *quoted image*

credit blog.naver

[*MBC Plus Media (Korean: MBC 플러스 미디어; 엠비씨 플러스 미디어) is a South Korean company

by MBC, producing media, broadcast andtelecommunication products for non free-to-air networks,

including Skylife and 'Cable TV'(KCTA) service providers.

MBC Every 1 - Entertainment channel for both Variety Programs. (Formerly MBC Movies)]

look so handsome! does he really have gf right now? or just ex?

RunJungjin Jung Jin Lee

새벽4시부터 촬영중 졸립다 ㅠㅠ

http://yfrog.com/keq9vwj

13 Jul 2001

*quoted image*

credit:@RunJungjin twitter

his dimples are so attractive!

Guest noknok

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[6]

7VyDy.jpg

LJJ: Hello, Brother! Here is a pig head used in kosa.

Bosuk: Oh, the top star has brought a precious thing!

Haeji: Wow, you’re really on the top! It’s not easy for a top star like you to bring such a thing!

LJJ: Hey, I can’t leave food behind!

Gibang: Wow! The pig is smiling!

Bosuk: Where have all the money envelopes gone?

LJJ: Gone with the film company…Hahaha…

Bosuk: It will taste good when well boiled! I’ll cookdelicious roast pork. You can never miss it. Let’s eat it and drink maccorli

LJJ: Yes, please. Anyway give me some kimchi cake. I can eat Kimchi-jon every day.

Bosuk: Here you are!

LJJ: Thank you!

Bosuk: By the way, tell us about the new film ‘WonderfulRadio.’

LJJ: Its genre is on human love story drama.

Bosuk: So the movie will be very warm and beautiful.

LJJ: I play a role of a radio PD, and the heroine is a DJ who once was a member of an idol group…

Haeji: Who plays the role of the DJ?

LJJ: Lee Min Jung ssi!

Bosuk: I love that girl! Her eyes are bright and look smart!

LJJ: Working with her, staffs and I have got a good impression of her. Also I felt she had grown up really a lot.

Bosuk: A proverb says that eyes are windows of her heart. Do you mean that’s it as I see her?

LJJ: When we see many actors and actresses, some look dark and some look sad, don’t they? Those people would be suitable for the roles which show the sorrow feeling. And when I see Lee Min Jung,she looks really bright and lively.

Bosuk: (Min Jung-holic) Take me to the studio some time!

LJJ: OK, I’ll do so.

Bosuk: From now on, you will do movies and won’t do TV program any more?

The dialog will go on about Men’s Qualifying. (To be continued)

credits: Amudena San

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/takajungjin/20700663.html#20700663

-----

Hi willenette , forevergirl and tanio12 :D

-----

Hi willenette , forevergirl and tanio12 :D

Hello NOK lol anyway i am glad he moved on from men's qualifying. I felt that as the show progressed it was hindering him and now that he is back to acting i expect more incredible things from him. I hope one day he gets the respect he so rightfully deserves as he is one of the best actors out there.

Guest noknok

Hello NOK lol anyway i am glad he moved on from men's qualifying. I felt that as the show progressed it was hindering him and now that he is back to acting i expect more incredible things from him. I hope one day he gets the respect he so rightfully deserves as he is one of the best actors out there.

I agree with you :wub:

1000 ZSMFg.jpg

------

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[7]

Bosuk:From now on, will you do cinemas only and won’t you do varieties?

LJJ:Umm…Rather I haven’t done this decision by my will…I myself did the program‘Men’s Qualifying’ for two years and I have learned quite a lot. I have been very happy because the members are so nice and I was helped a lot by them. This time I thought I don’t want to miss the chance to go to ‘Wonderful Radio.’ And there are many long missions for us to pursue in this program, aren’t there? So if I do the cinema, we have to change the schedule of the program. It isn’t easy and also I may do harm for Brothers…

Bosuk:When I saw the program yesterday, they were going on a trip to Australia. Watching that, I thought Jung jin ssi should have been there with them because we are Lee Jung j in’s fan. How did you see it?

LJJ:So did I. Naturally I think I should be there and feel sorry for it. And instead of that I have been to Nepal before I start the cinema while ‘Men’s Qualifying’ team was traveling through Australia.

Bosuk:It’s OK. You did the precious things there. The members will understand your mind fully.

2cGes.jpg

(At the issue of Mt. Chili climbing)

Yoonsuk:I’m sorry and thank you, Jung jina~!

LJJ:It’s OK! We will go together…Don’t worry. Let’s start again

LJJ:For me, the most impressive missions are Mt. Chili climbing and challenging the half marathon.

Bosuk:You looked very hard though, we were able to see the beautiful scene such as snow flowers.

LJJ:When I discussed with the PD, I thought that mission should be done for KimTaewon,Taewoni Hyung and Yoon Suk Hyung! Those who like Hyung Bini and I are young and vigorous, so it’s natural for them to climb Mt. Chili. At that time I suggested that we ourselves should help the weaker members without a help of the staffs and the guardsmen.

(LJJgives practice to Kim Taewon and Lee Kyung Koo before the day)

LJJ:Winter mountains covered with snow are dangerous, so we practiced mountaineering at Mt. Book han and Mt. Chung gae near Seoul. Such practices were not shot even though Hyung found the time to do among their busy schedules. At that time Taewoni Hyung said, “I really want to climb the mountain! My daughter’s classmates said to her, ‘Your Daddy can’t do anything. He is a grandma and weak!’ “ His daughter Su yung has been hurt. So he decided to climb the mountain and show himself to his daughter…

He said to me, “Jung jina, help me!” I said to him, “Hyung, surely you will! We members stand by you!”

Bosuk:You did a lot of meaningful episodes more than just a variety program!

credit translated: amudena San

link : http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/takajungjin/20727242.html#20732877

Guest takajungjin

You know i've heard other people say LJJ comes across as difficult and cold and I am like are you sure about that.

I watched this program as you did^^

Lee Guang Soo said that just as a joke.  I guessed so from his complexion.

Maybe the fact is that Jungjin is a senior to Guang Soo, and becomes talkative and tends to teach something to the younger at the wine party^^ as JJ's senior Sol Kyung Koo said that JJ is very smart and knows a lot of things.

It's difficult for me to translate Korean words 진상.  It is a Korean slung and means 'a person to be uneasy with'^^:sweatingbullets:

Guest takajungjin

I'm translating this part now.

I found that the entertainment articles are rather agitating.  Many articles said that ' LJJ went his honeymoon.'

Watching and listening to this program, I found it is not true!

LJJ went to Hong Kong not with the girl only, but with some friends including the girl!

Later noknok will upload the translation.  Please wait a little.:lol: