Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

good news continues coming ^_^

"No Doubt" official invitation to Shanghai International Film Festival

photo174964.jpg

Movie "No Doubt" by director Park Soo-yeong has been invited to the panorama category in the Shanghai International Film Festival going on from the 11th ot the 19th.

The 14th Shanghai International Film Festival is China's one and only festival which is becoming an international movie exchange stop with the fast growing movie industry in China.

The panorama category which "No Doubt" has been invited to, is a non competitive category which introduces new movies and chooses blockbusters and art movies from 2500 kinds from 80 different countries.

"No Doubt" has also been invited to the Santa Barbara International Film Festival, Copenhagen International Film Festival and other international film festivals.

source : Hancinema

4 Korean movies invited to international film fest in Shanghai

2011060711293132191_1.jpg

Four Korean features have been invited to the 14th annual Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF), according to the official website of the film fest on Tuesday.

The official website of SIFF announced that Korean pics "Come Rain, Come Shine," "No Doubt," "Petty Romance" and "The Unjust" will be screened at the fest under the Spectrum category which is part of the Panorama segment showcasing films and industries through diversified perspectives.

"No Doubt," by auteur Park Soo-yong and starring Kim Tae-woo and Lee Jung-jin, tells of how Choong-sik's (Kim) daughter goes missing and is found dead a few months later near a river, while at the time Se-jin (Lee) moves into the neighborhood causing suspicion that he is the killer.

First established in 1993, the Shanghai International Film Festival is China's A-category international film festival accredited by the International Federation of Film Producers' Associations (FIAPF). It stands as an international platform to promote the industry development and enhance cooperation worldwide.

This year the festival will run from June 11 to 19 and will hold its opening ceremony at the Shanghai Grand Theater.

source : 10 Asia

good news continues coming ^_^

"No Doubt" official invitation to Shanghai International Film Festival

*quoted image*

Movie "No Doubt" by director Park Soo-yeong has been invited to the panorama category in the Shanghai International Film Festival going on from the 11th ot the 19th.

The 14th Shanghai International Film Festival is China's one and only festival which is becoming an international movie exchange stop with the fast growing movie industry in China.

The panorama category which "No Doubt" has been invited to, is a non competitive category which introduces new movies and chooses blockbusters and art movies from 2500 kinds from 80 different countries.

"No Doubt" has also been invited to the Santa Barbara International Film Festival, Copenhagen International Film Festival and other international film festivals.

source : Hancinema

4 Korean movies invited to international film fest in Shanghai

*quoted image*

Four Korean features have been invited to the 14th annual Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF), according to the official website of the film fest on Tuesday.

The official website of SIFF announced that Korean pics "Come Rain, Come Shine," "No Doubt," "Petty Romance" and "The Unjust" will be screened at the fest under the Spectrum category which is part of the Panorama segment showcasing films and industries through diversified perspectives.

"No Doubt," by auteur Park Soo-yong and starring Kim Tae-woo and Lee Jung-jin, tells of how Choong-sik's (Kim) daughter goes missing and is found dead a few months later near a river, while at the time Se-jin (Lee) moves into the neighborhood causing suspicion that he is the killer.

First established in 1993, the Shanghai International Film Festival is China's A-category international film festival accredited by the International Federation of Film Producers' Associations (FIAPF). It stands as an international platform to promote the industry development and enhance cooperation worldwide.

This year the festival will run from June 11 to 19 and will hold its opening ceremony at the Shanghai Grand Theater.

source : 10 Asia

the girl who, thanks for posting this here. Awww........I didn't know that he's part of this movie not until you posted this. I'm happy for him! :lol:

Guest noknok

Hi Nina !! :wub:

wow!! many thankx for good news of "No Doubt" and JJ.

I already saw this film. He very good acting in this role

"Se Jin" who clumsy and poor . the story line is so sad.

Movie Online

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2tHvjRPkn9o/

mirror link

http://www.dramastyle.com/movie/No-Doubt/

hi willenette

I think now all in his breath is Golf. 5555

i wish Bi and JJ will play golf together. :P

----

I really miss JJ and SM in Men's Q (Happy Sunday) :(

tqoamcast.jpg

tqom1.jpg

reposted the girl who! (Nina) credit link

the girl who, thanks for posting this here. Awww........I didn't know that he's part of this movie not until you posted this. I'm happy for him! :lol:

hahaha =) hi willenette! ^^ now it's time to watch the movie .... right??? ^^

Hi Nina !! :wub:

wow!! many thankx for good news of "No Doubt" and JJ.

I already saw this film. He very good acting in this role

"Se Jin" who clumsy and poor . the story line is so sad.

----

I really miss JJ and SM in Men's Q (Happy Sunday) :(

^^ dear! we are so proud of Jung Jin oppa ... I hope he will be able to be part of those festival *want to see him on the red carpet :wub: * hahahaha

aaaaaigooo dear, I miss him in Qualifications of Man too ... that's why a chingu and me created a tribute blog to the show!

but we were touched by the fortune xD few hours ago .... I sent the link to Hyung Bin thru on twitter and he answered us! he even said : Thank You! I was dying of happiness xD ...

twitter.jpg

plz, visit us often ^^ we will talk about Jung Jin often because we miss him a lot

aaaaaaaand talking about oppa ... haaaand talking about oppa ... he made a surprise appearance on a radio show alongside Lee Min Jung w00t.gif:wub:w00t.gif:wub:

Reposting from Lee Min Jung's thread :

2011 June 14 Lee MinJung - Lee JungJin - Kim Hyun Joong at Choi Hwa Jung's SBS Power FM (107.7 MHz)

lmj14.jpg

lmj15.png

Credit: As Tagged

Guest ny2002

Hello Everyone!

Looong time no post! My bad! :wacko:

I'm really sad that he's not in QM anymore. My weeknights have not been the same! (I was hoping KBS World would feature his last episode but I didn't see it :( ) To think I'd always set an alarm on QM nights but sad to say, I'm not as hooked anymore.

I'm glad though he is shooting a movie now... And yup, golf is sure keeping him busy as well... But what's up with the hair in that recent golf photo? :lol:

Have a good day! :)

Lee Jung Jin at Haneda Airport 13 Febuary 2011

See VOD : blog.livedoor.jp/chinsu

*quoted image*

VOD by Chinsu (Japanese Fan)

Hi nok, thanks for sharing the link - I was able to view the video. This is so nice. LJJ looks so hot here, huh? Looking forward to his upcoming movie. Although I prefer a drama for him but I also miss his presence in big screen Nowadays, he's too busy playing golf, huh? Wondering when is he going to start filming the movie? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest noknok

Hi nok, thanks for sharing the link - I was able to view the video. This is so nice. LJJ looks so hot here, huh? Looking forward to his upcoming movie. Although I prefer a drama for him but I also miss his presence in big screen Nowadays, he's too busy playing golf, huh? Wondering when is he going to start filming the movie? :lol:

Dear willenette ^^*

sorry I'm late to answer. I'm very busy. :sweatingbullets:

"Wonderful Radio ' first recording on 28 June.

I read on Amudena San Blog.

she wrote :

On July 4th the new talk show‘Chung BoSuk's ChongDam Dong 1:00 a.m.'

will start. The TV station is [MBC Everyone], one of the cable TVs.

Lee JungJin will appear in the 2nd week, on 11th July.

Chung BoSuk is a senior actor to LJJ.

----

Dear willenette ^^*

sorry I'm late to answer. I'm very busy. :sweatingbullets:

"Wonderful Radio ' first recording on 28 June.

I read on Amudena San Blog.

she wrote :

On July 4th the new talk show‘Chung BoSuk's ChongDam Dong 1:00 a.m.'

will start. The TV station is [MBC Everyone], one of the cable TVs.

Lee JungJin will appear in the 2nd week, on 11th July.

Chung BoSuk is a senior actor to LJJ.

----

Hi noknok, thanks for the reply.....I hope we could get to hear some news about the filming. :lol:

Guest noknok

843752.jpg

-----

www.hancinema.net

first day shooting "Wonderful Radio '"

Actor Lee Jeong-jin introduced his beauty girlfriend. He uploaded on his Twitter,

"This is my girlfriend, do we look good together?"

----------

Dear willenette

Is this good news ? :D

and I found something in JJ tweet on March.

he took this photo while he was home.

:lol::P

Post on @RunJungjin twitter

first photo on March 05, 2011

251775757vert.jpg

last photo on July 02, 2011

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

thank thank you dear for the pic! I was looking for it xD but I couldn't find that pic ... these two really look so good ^^ our wonderful couple is jjang :wub:

Lee Jung Jin Reveals His Dazzling Girlfriend?!

fe78c25d000c1d4d1a73f78cb915994f_large.jpg

Actor Lee Jung Jin revealed his stunning girlfriend! Yesterday, the handsome actor tweeted “This is my girlfriend Shin Jin Ah ^^ Do we look good together?” along with the following photo.

By "girlfriend," he was referring to the gorgeous actress Lee Min Jung. The two took the photo together while shooting a movie. In the photo, Lee Jung Jin is flashing a bright smile while making a V sign, alongside Lee Min Jung.

Netizens commented “I was thinking of a real girlfriend… what!”, “You two look good together. Visually pleasing couple,” “It’s cute how he has shyly put his hand around her shoulder.

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jin and Lee Min Jung are currently shooting the movie “Wonderful Radio” together.

source : Soompi News

can't wait for more news of the movie ...

P.S: dear willenette, how've you doing??? *big hug*

*quoted image*

-----

www.hancinema.net

first day shooting "Wonderful Radio '"

Actor Lee Jeong-jin introduced his beauty girlfriend. He uploaded on his Twitter,

"This is my girlfriend, do we look good together?"

----------

Dear willenette

Is this good news ? :D

and I found something in JJ tweet on March.

he took this photo while he was home.

:lol::P

*quoted image*

thank thank you dear for the pic! I was looking for it xD but I couldn't find that pic ... these two really look so good ^^ our wonderful couple is jjang :wub:

Lee Jung Jin Reveals His Dazzling Girlfriend?!

*quoted image*

Actor Lee Jung Jin revealed his stunning girlfriend! Yesterday, the handsome actor tweeted “This is my girlfriend Shin Jin Ah ^^ Do we look good together?” along with the following photo.

By "girlfriend," he was referring to the gorgeous actress Lee Min Jung. The two took the photo together while shooting a movie. In the photo, Lee Jung Jin is flashing a bright smile while making a V sign, alongside Lee Min Jung.

Netizens commented “I was thinking of a real girlfriend… what!”, “You two look good together. Visually pleasing couple,” “It’s cute how he has shyly put his hand around her shoulder.

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jin and Lee Min Jung are currently shooting the movie “Wonderful Radio” together.

source : Soompi News

can't wait for more news of the movie ...

P.S: dear willenette, how've you doing??? *big hug*

Hi noknok & the girl who, thanks for posting this news, which came out yesterday. I really hope he could find a special girl for him who could love & take care of him now. I really don’t mind if this is true…..it will be great news to me indeed! noknok, thanks for posting the picture he posted on his twitter. So cute.....so, he also has a puppy..... What about that feet - was that him? - hehehe - Is this a selca picture? I hope he could tweet as often as he could so we could see something like this. Gosh, no wonder we don't hear news about his upcoming movie it's because they just have started filming. Wow, really looking forward to this..... the girl who, so nice to see you always here on his thread..... :lol:

Lee Jung-jin and Lee Min-jung in Wonderful Radio

LeeJungJin_LeeMinJung1.jpg

Here’s our first look at Lee Jung-jin (Runaway Plan B) and Lee Min-jung (Midas) on the set of their upcoming romantic comedy film Wonderful Radio. I don’t know what’s going on with Lee Jung-jin’s hair there, but perhaps it’s a character quirk? If they’re trying to go for unkempt hair as a character statement, they should take a note from Lee Seon-kyun. Go big or go home.

Wonderful Radio stars Lee Min-jung as a former idol singer from girl group Purple, who becomes a radio DJ. Lee Jung-jin plays a PD brought in to revive her flagging show, and the two butt heads over the new segment that he introduces. Love the setup. Love the pairing.

They’ll be joined by Lee Kwang-soo (below left), currently playing geeky Go Ki-joon in City Hunter, also mostly known for playing the sad sack version of himself on variety show Running Man. He’ll be Lee Min-jung’s manager, and in a surprising twist, he won’t be playing dorky, petty, or sad sack at all, but totally sweet and supportive. Aw.

Rounding out the cast is Jung Yumi (below right), not Crucible / Cafe Noir -Jung Yumi, but Dong Yi / Friend Our Legend / You’re My Pet -Jung Yumi. She’ll be playing a writer on the radio program. The film is directed by Kwon Chil-in (Singles, Hellcats) and is shooting for a fall premiere.

Upbeat cast, potentially great music, and a setup rife for bickering romance? Count me in

source : Dramabeans

Guest kimdaiphong

Lee Jung Jin has just appeared in a MBC's talk show and told about his ex-girlfriend. I read this news but didn't understand. They traveled Hong Kong, blass blass....

Anyone read it? I want to know what he said.

Guest noknok

filming WONDERFUL RADIO!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

*quoted image*

@ JJ twitter :wub:

Thank you ^^*

Lee Jung Jin has just appeared in a MBC's talk show and told about his ex-girlfriend. I read this news but didn't understand. They traveled Hong Kong, blass blass....

Anyone read it? I want to know what he said.

He said he had a girlfriend who is a TV talent around 2004.

And they planned to take a trip to Hong Kong thinking people would not notice them. :wub:

The two decided to take different flights and meet at a hotel later.

When JJ arrived at the hotel lobby, there were a lot of press crews. :wacko:

it was the same hotel where Chung Ji Hyung and Chang Hyuk stayed for the campaign of the new movie. ^_^

Thank you amudena San translated for me

Guest noknok

Tonight on MBC Every1 Cable Chanel

Mon 11 July 2011 midnight broadcast!

VTR first episode - [actor] Jo Sang-Wook (4 July 2011)

VOD - VTR (Ep.01)

-------

정보석의 청담동 새벽 1시 Episode 02

http://www.mbcplus.com/chungdamdong

img_578337_20470412_0.jpg

gdjjj.jpg

img_578337_20470412_3.jpg

Cnz_BiIENwGhtYcejjiBOxfH0L_2.jpg

Cnz_CDxBa07guhzXRh3P8IkZQk_2.jpg

Cnz_bjocN18aHT4jq2YMbep8o_2.jpg

Credit : news Nate & MBC

img_578337_20470412_1.jpg img_578337_20470412_2.jpg

credit blog.naver

[*MBC Plus Media (Korean: MBC 플러스 미디어; 엠비씨 플러스 미디어) is a South Korean company

by MBC, producing media, broadcast andtelecommunication products for non free-to-air networks,

including Skylife and 'Cable TV'(KCTA) service providers.

MBC Every 1 - Entertainment channel for both Variety Programs. (Formerly MBC Movies)]