I love you, don't cry oppa! =(

you're welcome.I miss him very much. T_T

333.05.gif

333.06.gif

333.07.gif

----

195668024b1f3c4a2366e4.jpg

According to the Jambo Entertainment-Lee Jung Jin's schedule,

He left for overseas on May 12 to join volunteers with Good Neighbors.

He is going to be back in a week on May 19.

credit: amudena san

1 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users----

Guest noknok

----

T w i t t e r

@RunJungjin

오늘은 염소밥먹이기 ㅋㅋ 넘덥다 40도 ㅠㅠKailali,NEPAL

http://yfrog.com/h2uyguaj

14 May F

@RunJungjin

http://yfrog.com/h8yd8pyj

14 May

@RunJungjin

Kailali,NEPAL 에와있습니다 19일날돌아가서 트윗남기겠습니다 ㅋㅋ

여기온지 4일째^^

14 May

------

scaled.php02.jpg

scaled.php01.jpg

イ・ジョンジンtwitterが届きました^^

「今日はヤギに餌やりㅋㅋすごく暑い40度ㅠㅠ カイラリ、ネパール

I am a shepherd of goats! It's too hot. 40℃

오늘은 염소밥먹이기 ㅋㅋ넘덥다 40도 ㅠㅠKailali,NEPAL

amudena san translated

-------

volunteers with Good Neighbors. in Kailali,NEPAL

data link : http://www.vfcnepal.org/kailali.php

kailali_map.jpg

*quoted image*

----

According to the Jambo Entertainment-Lee Jung Jin's schedule,

He left for overseas on May 12 to join volunteers with Good Neighbors.

He is going to be back in a week on May 19.

credit: amudena san

1 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users----

Hi nok, thanks for sharing this nice & cool gif! Also, thanks for this info. He's so sweet & nice to be one of those volunteers with Good Neighbors. I hope he'll have another drama after Fugitive - JungJin - I just want you to come back in all your hotness. Hoping for the best for you! :lol:

Guest noknok

@RunJungjin

18 May 2011

새로사귄 네팔친구 ㅋㅋKailali,NEPAL

http://yfrog.com/h27nfotj

7nfot.jpg

----

19 May 2011

kailali에서 일정을마치고 돌아오는길에 잠깐들른 Pokhara.

10시간 차타고온 보람이 ㅋㅋ 마차푸차레와 안나프루나

カイラリでの日程を終え、帰り道で少しの間立ち寄ったポカラ。

10時間車に乗ってきた甲斐があった ㅋㅋ マチャプチャレとアンナプルナ

After finishing my schedule in Kailali,

I dropped at in Pokhara for a short time.

I drove for 10 hours to get there.

So I was able to see beautiful Machapuchare and Annapurna

http://yfrog.com/h0l1dvbj http://yfrog.com/hs6d2kej

97671095.jpg

fuihx.jpg

fwsuk.jpg

l1dvb.jpg

6d2ke.jpg

photo credits : @RunJingjin

translated : amudena san

--

---

Hi nok, thanks for sharing this nice & cool gif! Also, thanks for this info. He's so sweet & nice to be one of those volunteers with Good Neighbors. I hope he'll have another drama after Fugitive - JungJin - I just want you to come back in all your hotness. Hoping for the best for you! :lol:

Dear willenette !!!

Long time no see since Fugitive aired ^__^*

I miss you. glad to see you comeback here.

---

you're welcome.I miss him very much. T_T

thank you so much for the welcome noknok! It's great to see you here and TQOAM thread ^_^ I'm a diehard fan of JUng Jin and righ now I cannot calm myself because of this marvellous news :

Lee Min Jung and Lee Jung Jin romantic harmony in "Wonderful Radio"

37482123.2.jpg

Lee Min-jeong and Lee Jeong-jin have been cast together in the new movie "Wonderful Radio".

"Wonderful Radio" is about a radio DJ turned idol Jin Ah (Lee Min-ejong) who meets bad tempered but attractive producer Lee Jae-ik and carries on with "Wonderful Radio".

Jin Ah was the leader of popular idol group Purple and had been added to the radio to increase listener ratings and creates a new corner with Jae-ik. As she passes on listeners day to day events and dramatic happenings, she meets some moments which change her life like a miracle.

The bluechip of Chunmuro Lee Min-jeong who swept away all the rookies awards at major movie festivals is DJ Jin Ah and Lee Jeong-jin who is loved by the nation as an actor and entertainer is PD Jae-ik. Their romance is already drawing attention.

Director Kwon Chil-in from "Singles", "Hellcats", "Loveholic - Movie" and more has the megaphone. "Wonderful Radio" will crank in this June and will be released this winter.

source : Hancinema

Lee Min Jung is my favorite k-actress ... no way! xD I'm so happy with the news! :wub: my unnie with Jung Jin oppa ... mansé!

EDIT : just now he was online at his twitter ^-^ ... awwww , love his new profile pic :

myProfileImage.jpg

Guest noknok

Dear the girl who! :wub:

Thank you so much I really glad see this news.

Love this new couple so very cute.

They make me remind Hyung Tae and Nan Hee.

I hope this movie make Jin Ah & Jae ik a romantic chemistry couple too.

If you have more JJ news update don't forget here.

nice to meet you ." the girl who!"

wow!! new photo of JJ in Nepal..

Tomorrow is his Birthday don't forget tweet to him. :lol:

Hi nok, like you, I'm also glad to hear this great news that he's doing another movie. And he's the leading man here - About Lee Min-jung - I saw her actually in "BOF" - I hope they'll have good chemistry together. Hope to hear more news on this. Looking forward to watch this movie. Thanks dear for posting his photo in Nepal. Also, thanks for the reminder that his special day is TODAY! :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! Enjoy your day! - I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me! -

hahaha yep ... we're supporting LeeLee couple xD my chingu in LMJ thread is also happy with the news! visit us often, yep? ^_^

and now is the day! =)

2vxodxy.jpg

Feliz Cumpleaños oppa! best wishes from Peru! We ♥ You :wub:

The Film “Wonderful Radio” Begins Filming with Lee Min Jung and Lee Jung Jin

397359_large.jpg

The Film “Wonderful Radio” has cast Lee Min Jung and Lee Jung Jin as the main roles, and has begun filming.

“Wonderful Radio” is about a radio DJ “Jin Ah” (Lee Min Jung) who used to be a part of an idol group. She meets PD “Lee Jae Ik” (Lee Jung Jin) who has a touchy personality but lots of charm. The film is a drama about the two working together for a program called, “Wonderful Radio.”

“Jin Ah” used to be a part of a group called “Purple” that was famous and now she is trying to save her radio program (It has had a low listening base) with “Jae Ik” by making a new segment of the radio show. As she listens to the listener’s dramatic and lively stories she begins to go through miracle-like moments where she has the chance to change her life.

The director of this film is Kwon Cheul In who also directed films such as “Singles” and “I like Hot Things.” The film will “crank-in” at the end of June and will be released in the winter of 2011.

source : Soompi News

Guest noknok

Hi...the girl who! (What is your nick name?)

thank you for more infomations my friend ^^*

want to know more and more update...

:D:P:sweatingbullets:

Hi willenette

I hope this couple have good chemistry together too.

:wub: :wub:

bdjj2011copy.jpg

Hi...the girl who! (What is your nick name?)

thank you for more infomations my friend ^^*

want to know more and more update...

:D:P:sweatingbullets:

call me Nina, please ^_^ ....

Lee Min-jung and Lee Jung-jin team up in rom-com

leejungjin_15.jpg

I like this pairing, A LOT: Lee Min-jung (Midas) and Lee Jung-jin (Runaway Plan B) have been cast as the leads in a new movie, which’ll feature them in a workplace romance when he’s brought in to save her flagging radio show.

Lee Min-jung plays Jin-ah, the DJ of a radio show with low listener ratings, who enjoyed a former existence as the leader of a popular idol group; they were one of the original girl groups known as being “nation’s fairy girls,” so think S.E.S. Lee Jung-jin plays Jae-ik, the prickly but talented and charming PD who comes in and creates a new segment on her radio show. In the process of presenting “vivid and dramatic” stories of their listeners’ daily lives, they encounter a “miraculous moment” that changes their own lives.

That has a dramatic ring to it, but Wonderful Radio is described as a cheery romance — consider me onboard. I love both actors, who are gorgeous individually and also together, whose cups runneth over with screen presence and charisma. I can already see them bickering and falling in love, and can’t wait to actually see it unfold onscreen. Oh, why isn’t this a drama??

Directing is Kwon Chil-in of Singles and Hellcats. Wonderful Radio will begin filming in June, and aims for a fall release.

source : Dramabeans

Guest noknok

Hi Nina :D

You're so quick good girl ^^*

I will reposted your data on JJ fan group on facebook.

Thank you so much for JJ data. :wub:

Wonderful Radio (Artwork)

8awwr.jpg

Lee Min-jung and Lee Jung-jin team up in rom-com

*quoted image*

I like this pairing, A LOT: Lee Min-jung (Midas) and Lee Jung-jin (Runaway Plan B) have been cast as the leads in a new movie, which’ll feature them in a workplace romance when he’s brought in to save her flagging radio show.

Lee Min-jung plays Jin-ah, the DJ of a radio show with low listener ratings, who enjoyed a former existence as the leader of a popular idol group; they were one of the original girl groups known as being “nation’s fairy girls,” so think S.E.S. Lee Jung-jin plays Jae-ik, the prickly but talented and charming PD who comes in and creates a new segment on her radio show. In the process of presenting “vivid and dramatic” stories of their listeners’ daily lives, they encounter a “miraculous moment” that changes their own lives.

That has a dramatic ring to it, but Wonderful Radio is described as a cheery romance — consider me onboard. I love both actors, who are gorgeous individually and also together, whose cups runneth over with screen presence and charisma. I can already see them bickering and falling in love, and can’t wait to actually see it unfold onscreen. Oh, why isn’t this a drama??

Directing is Kwon Chil-in of Singles and Hellcats. Wonderful Radio will begin filming in June, and aims for a fall release.

source : Dramabeans

Hi the girl who, thanks for posting this here. Gosh, rom-com - why couldn’t it be a drama? Simply because I want to get to see my lovely Lee Jung Jin more on the screen. But a movie will do! Looking forward to this new movie, this sounds like a nice rom-com. This looks terrific. I just got finished watching him in Fugitive & had also watched 9 ends 2 outs & I just adore him in that drama. See those smiles & dimples? He’s so much better in rom-com & and he is sexy in Fugitive. I like him as well in The Love Story in Harvard – he’s so adorable. Lee Jung Jin - drooooooling all-over the place-.hahahah. I like him very much! Lee Jung-jin is super charismatic. I think he’s very much underrated.. this man can ACT! I hope there is chemistry between these 2. No wonder he had to leave that show due to his work commitments! Fall release? That is quite far awaaayyyyyy…But this will be added in my “must-watch-movie”. :lol:

Guest noknok

Dear willenette

I love your message very much. you can wrote the same in my heart.

I can't explain in english. but I all agree with you.

thank you very much to support JJ.

be waiting to cheer JJ on new movie.

:wub: :wub:

Hi nok, LJJ's movie is one who's invited to New York Asian Film Festival - I'm sharing it here - :lol:

11 Korean films invited to New York Asian Film Festival

Eleven Korean movies have been invited to the Asian Film Festival to be held in New York next month.

According to the official website of the festival on Friday, "Battlefield Heroes," "Bedevilled," "The Chaser," "City of Violence," "Foxy Festival," "Haunters," "The Man from Nowhere," "MSFF Shorts," "The Recipe," "Troubleshooter," The Unjust" and "The Yellow Sea" will be shown at the 2011 New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF) in New York from July 1 to 14.

The fest will feature a category titled "SEA OF REVENGE: NEW KOREAN THRILLERS," presented in association with the Korean Cultural Service New York, which will show "The Unjust," "Bedevilled," "The Chaser," "Haunters," "The Man From Nowhere," "Troubleshooter" and "The Yellow Sea" also chosen as the closing film.

Korean directors Na Hong-jin, Ryoo Seung-wan, Kwok Hyeok-jae and Lee Joon-ik will also attend the film fest.

The New York Asian Film Festival was first held in 2002 that feature contemporary and classic movies under the horror, gangster/crime, martial arts and action genre from Eastern and Southeast Asia including Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, China and Thailand.

Previous films that won at the fest include "My Sassy Girl" and "Please Teach Me English" for the audience award in 2002 and 2004, respectively.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011060315231100014

Guest noknok

Thank you willenette my friend ^^*

@Runjungjin

날씨좋은주말 이스트밸리에서 후배들과 라운딩 ㅋㅋ

I went golfing in East Valley country club,

Kwangju-shi with my friends this weekend.

19 hours ago via twtkr for iPhone

wlwk.jpg

translated amudena san

--

Thank you willenette my friend ^^*

@Runjungjin

날씨좋은주말 이스트밸리에서 후배들과 라운딩 ㅋㅋ

I went golfing in East Valley country club,

Kwangju-shi with my friends this weekend.

19 hours ago via twtkr for iPhone

*quoted image*

translated amudena san

--

Hi nok, your man is really into golf, huh? I remember last time they tweeted each other with RAIN about golf & golf equipment. I was thinking that time that RAIN would go into playing golf, too. I hope they could find to tweet each other again, just like Fugitive days - About his playing golf, this is nice since despite of his busy schedule he still has time to play.....it's one thing to de-stress him.........This is really a relaxing hobby. :lol: