Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

[Nov-30-2010] There’s a strong possibility that a special feature on "The Fugitive Plan B'' will be aired next Thursday.

201011290958061001_1.jpg

There are 3 more episodes before KBS 2TV drama "The Fugitive Plan B'' ends.

Its 18th episode was recently pre-empted by the Guangzhou Asian games final, which has caused a setback in the programming schedule. As a result, the drama was originally supposed to go off the air on Thursday, but it is in a very embarrassing situation where it has to end on Wednesday.

The drama production said about this on November 29th, "This week's episodes of the drama will go ahead as original, on Wednesday and Thursday, respectively. The matter that is about whether a special feature on the drama is broadcast next Thursday, is under discussion."

According to this official, if the special feature will be aired, it will contain material of the drama's making film, NG cut, the undisclosed scene of the overseas shooting, etc.

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20101129n08126

Brief translation by rain bird.

[Dec-01-2010]Including Rain, the leading cast members of "The Fugitive Plan B" stand together, doing volunteer work.

htm_20101201093104c000c010-001.JPG

All the leading cast members, 'Jung Ji Hoon'(Rain), 'Lee Na Young', 'Daniel Henney', ‘Lee Jung Jin', etc, of Korean blockbuster drama series "The Fugitive Plan B", have decided to hit it off really well and engage in charity work before the drama is over.

Since there are only a couple more days until the end of the drama, emptiness is overcoming the members who have striven to shoot the drama over the past 5 months, so they have decided to have a meeting regularly.

In particular, they all heartily agree with what Rain says, "Combining a meeting with doing some good things such as handing foods around poor people or visiting orphanages, makes no vacancies."

The drama officials expressed, "Each of them has become more than a friend to each other as the drama has been filmed on location abroad for 3 months. All of them, including 'Jung Ji Hoon', are very busy with their own activities and sometimes it can be hard to spend some time with each other, but I think they have decided to

take this opportunity to promote friendship between them, doing something good."

Meanwhile, as the drama has demonstrated surprising grit before the end of it, rating for it (by Nielsen Media Research) has increased continuously.

credit to Daily Sports http://news.nate.com/view/20101201n05646?mid=e0101

Brief translation by rain bird.

Hi willenette....Thank you very much for good news.

StarPack(2009) at The Zign Hotel Pattaya Thailand.

credit :

http://www.starpack.co.kr

http://www.starpack.co.kr/?document_srl=231

http://www.thezignhotel.com

001-1-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

001-1.jpg

001profile.jpg

Hi willenette....Thank you very much for good news.

StarPack(2009) at The Zign Hotel Pattaya Thailand.

credit :

http://www.starpack.co.kr

http://www.starpack.co.kr/?document_srl=231

http://www.thezignhotel.com

http://upic.me/i/ny/001-1-1.jpg

http://upic.me/i/7c/001-2.jpg

http://upic.me/i/br/001-1.jpg

Hi noknok, thanks for posting this. He looked great in these photos. :lol:

Fugitive - Episode 18

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jF7ZU_oWQxA/

[12-02] 101201 The Fugitive Plan B_EP19 Preview

Credit: KBS //scorpiolabibi1 @ youtube

0:03~0:05

Yang Du Hee (old man) : This car isn't going to the airport. Where are we going now? Hey!

0:09

Jinny (Lee Na Young) : It's a time to use 'Plan B'.

0:09~0:12

Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : I haven’t seen 'Yang Young Joon's personal staff around in a while, but he has showed up again.

0:13~0:14

Female police : Do you know against whom you will fight?

0:15~0:17

Ji Woo (Rain) : Everything will be okay because I always stand by you in joy and sorrow.

0:21~0:22

Kai (Daniel Henney) : I thought you were killed.

0:23~0:24

Ji Woo : He is saying 'Howang Mi Jin' is alive.

0:25~0:29

'Howang Mi Jin' : You guys should do this.

Kai : Why should we do so?

Howang Mi Jin : Because we are seeking the same goal that is 'Yang Du Hee's downfall.

0:29

Yang Du Hee : whose idea is this?

0:30~0:33

Howang Mi Jin : The old guy's plans have been overambitious.

0:34~0:35

Ji Woo : Is there any gold bar left ?

Jinny : Why are you fixated by them like this?

0:37~0:38

So Ran : I don’t know how they can be fixated by that stuff like gold bars !

0:39

Police : Gold!

0:40~0:42

Jinny : There isn't any dependable person in the world.

0:43~0:46

Ji Woo : Don't forget to attend a party tonight.

Do Soo : You know I hate a party?

0:47

Kai : I'm opposed to it. (This sentence can be wrongly translated because I can't hear well what he is saying - rain bird)

0:48

Yang Young Joon : I trust no one.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/view/preview/index.html

Re-up by scorpiolabibi1 @ youtube

English translation by rain bird.

[Dec-02-2010] The plot summary of the 19th EP of 'The Fugitive Plan B' <KBS official website>

19부 :: 12월 2일 목요일 밤 9시 55분

정계은퇴를 약속했던 양영준은 후보출마를 선언하며 마각을 드러낸다.

괴한들에게 습격 중 당한 부상으로 병원으로 호송되어 반격의 기회를 노리는 지우와 진이.

양두희가 증발하고 양두희의 라인들이 하나둘씩 정리되는 가운데 카이는 저격에서 살아남은 황미진과 마주해 새로운 거래를 제안받는다.

도수와 소란은 양영준이 부순 녹음기 속 내용을 일부 복원하고 황미진을 빼돌린 수행비서를 찾아내는데...

The 19th :: On Thursday, December 2nd, at 9:55pm.

'Yang Young Joon' ('Yang Du Hee''s son) who promised that he would retire from politics, shows the cloven hoof, announcing his candidacy in the coming presidential election.

'Ji Woo'(Rain) and 'Jinny' injured by aggressors, are sent to the hospital, but the two are looking for a chance to counterattack.

While 'Yang Du Hee' (old man) has disappeared all at once and his closest aides have been extirpated one by one, Kai (Daniel Henney) faces 'Howang Mi Jin' (Yun Son Ha) who is the survivor of the enemy sniper fires, receiving a new offer from her.

'Do Soo' (Lee Jung Jin) and 'So Ran' (Yun Jin Seo) restore some of the erased part of the recording smashed by 'Yang Yougn Joon', and find Yang Yougn Joon's personal staff who has given shelter to 'Howang Mi Jin' after rescuing her.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/view/preview/index.html

English translation by rain bird.

Actor Lee Jung-jin’s Song Picks

2010120118313280623_6.jpg

“You might end up kissing your acting career good bye.” This is what veteran comedian Lee Kyung-kyu said to actor Lee Jung-jin when he first appeared on KBS variety show “Happy Sunday” in March 2009. At the time he was being admitted as one of the regular members of the show’s segment “What Makes a Man” and it was a joke thrown to Lee who would be the youngest among the crew fit to be called a middle-aged men’s club but not completely groundless given his position at the time. It was true that Lee belonged in the heartthrob category, good looking enough to star as a hero in the MBC drama “I Love You, Don’t Cry (2009)” but at the same time still lacking in presence outside the screen. His joining the variety program also posed risk to weakening the weak presence he had at the time. But after a year and a half we all know that it was all unnecessary concern.

Lee’s acting career continued to roll on, this year starring in films “Troubleshooter” and “No Doubt” and action-packed KBS drama “Fugitive: Plan B.” He is now also a certified entertainer in that very variety show. But this is not just to show that he has an active career. Lee proved his worth outside the screen when he wholeheartedly helped his senior colleagues climb up the rough paths of Mt. Jiri. He also constantly left his mark in every role he played. As Pil-ho in “Troubleshooter,” he displayed a restrained charisma in contrast to the wayward Tae-shik (Sul Kyung-gu) and as Do-soo in “Fugitive: Plan B” he showed off his manly appeal which stood out amongst Ji-woo (Rain), the subtle private detective and Kai (Daniel Henney), the ambitious businessman. And the strong impression he has left from playing such roles have added to proving his capacity as an actor. In other words, the public has become increasingly aware of him, both inside and outside the screen. Just like the songs Lee described below as "echoing" in his ears. They may help us gain an even stronger impression of him.

1. Suh Young-eun’s “With” (Single)

Suh Young-eun is one of the true singers out there and I love most of her songs. “These Damn Words (Feat. Jung Yeop of Brown Eyed Soul),” that so well expresses the regret felt over a love after the breakup, is the song I listen to the most these days. Interesting title too.” The absence of mesmerizing dance steps and stage costumes does not automatically make one a true singer. But it is also true there is a certain aura for bold singers who try to push ahead only with his or her singing. Just like Suh Young-eun and Jung Yeop. The two vocalist in Suh’s single “With (Single)” shows the perfect harmony of male and female vocalist by restraining their singing tones. Rather than showing off their high tones and other powerful techniques they focus on expressing the sorrow of the song through lyrics that “repeat words of love till it wears out.”

2. Lee Moon-sae’s “When Love Passes (4th Album)

You can’t leave this album out when enjoying autumn. Lee's second recommendation was “When Autumn Comes.” “I seem to hear this everywhere I go so I end up humming it to myself. It seems to come out most frequently when I'm listening to the radio in the car. The weather has turned cold but it still feels like autumn thanks to this song,” said Lee. He finds COOL’s song attractive in the summer and when raining in November, Guns n’ Roses’ “November Rain.” So when a cold and clear wind greets him, it is time to listen to Lee’s music. Perhaps it is a waste of breath to talk about the warmth of the song. Just like Lee put it, even though spring and autumn are getting shorter these days, seasons continue to exist through our sentiments toward the outside world. Just like enjoying the song “When Autumn Comes” as it is.

3. Ga-in’s “step 2/4 (EP)”

It was not hard to guess which number Lee was going to recommend when he said he was glad to see its title identical to one of the recent films he starred in - “Irreversible.” (English title: “No Doubt). “I saw that the song took the No.1 spot in some music program. Ga-in’s songs are good as always. I wish my film could be loved as much.” Do not take Lee’s words wrong because he is not saying that just to promote his movie. Singer Son Ga-in’s “Irreversible” is a good tango number. Given Ga-in’s previous images in the music band Brown Eyed Girls or in Narsha’s music video for "Piri Papa,” not many could have guessed this is how Ga-in would start out as a solo singer. Especially through her collaboration with Yun Sang that showed the most sophisticated synthetic pop in Korea. However what resulted after cooperation between Ga-in, Yun Sang and Lee Min-soo who wrote lyrics for “Abracadabra" was a tango. Not just a mere taste of it but real tango rhythm and instruments, giving birth to another unforgettable piece.

4. WINTERPLAY’s “Choco Snow Ball (1st Album)”

The sweet and mellow sound of jazz accompanied by vocalist Hye-won’s adhesive but not as exaggerated voice creates a truly enchanting song. “It’s bossa nova style music that makes you increasingly addicted. It the perfect song for a grey winter day when you're meeting with friends for a light tea and a snack.” The good thing about Winterplay is that although its music is based on jazz, the group does not limit itself to the genre itself and instead tries to create music that is enjoyable to others. For those who do not get it, try listening to “Melon Man” first.

5. Various Artists’ “Cinema Paradiso”

“Even people who have never seen the movie will have heard of this song at least once,” said Lee. The last song he recommended was “Love Theme” to one of the soundtracks for “Cinema Paradiso.” Truth be told, practically all the songs in this soundtrack can move people’s heart, including its theme music of the same name, “Childhood And Manhood,” that came out during Toto’s childhood moments. Even so, nothing can top the “Love Theme” which is probably the first track that springs to people’s mind whenever the movie is mentioned. “The music was played at the ending scene as Toto who became a middle-aged man watches the ending scenes of the films that Alfredo has left him. Even I, who likes to maximize the effect of the final scene, was truly impressed. This is a wonderful piece that does an excellent job of relieving every detail of the movie’s ending,” said Lee. Just like Lee said sometimes short themes to movie soundtracks, just like madeleine cookies in the film “Time Regained," take us back to the moments when we first watched the film. Such magical moments are rare however. That is what makes “Love Theme” so magnificent.

Reporter : Wee Geun-woo eight@

Photographer : Chae ki-won ten@

Editor : Heidi Kim heidikim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010120118320982677

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest noknok

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 드디어 여행갑니다 ㅋㅋㅎ 신난다~~**

Finally, will travel blah blah blah heh Awesome ㅋ ㅋ ~ ~ **

1trip.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest maneuneun

'One Fine Day' 이정진 화보 - 하이컷 45호

'One Fine Day' Lee Jung Jin Pictorial - High Cut No.45 issue

One Fine Day

<도망자> 촬영을 마친 후 오랜만에 여행을 다녀왔다는 그의 모습에서는 여유로움이 묻어났다.

미니멀한 컨셉트의 호텔에서 맞이한 이정진의 나른한 주말 아침.

Photographed by BO LEE 기자 이희승 메이크업 공혜련 헤어 에녹 장소협찬 W서울워커힐호텔(02-2022-0000)

LeeJungJin-HighCut1.jpg

빈티지한 카키 컬러 재킷과 그러데이션 데님 팬츠는 캘빈클라인 진.

LeeJungJin-HighCut2.jpg

강렬한 레드 컬러 티셔츠와 그러데이션 데님 팬츠는 캘빈클라인 진, 오렌지 컬러의 캘빈클라인 엑스 갤럭시

트렁크는 캘빈클라인 언더웨어.

LeeJungJin-HighCut3.jpg

화이트 로고 티셔츠는 캘빈클라인 진, 스트라이프 패턴의 홈웨어 팬츠와 모던한 디자인의 프로스트레치 그래픽

트렁크는 캘빈클라인 언더웨어, 블랙 선글라스는 톰포드 by 세원 I.T.C..

* 더 많은 화보는 하이컷 45호에서 만나실 수 있습니다.

* 미공개 화보는 1/26(수) 하이컷 e북에서 공개됩니다.

* 참고하세요 *

- 하이컷 오프라인 판매(1/20) : 전국 주요도시 편의점 또는 가판

전국 교보문고, 영풍문고, 반디앤루니스 매장

매장마다 재고가 상이하므로 가까운 매장에 전화로 문의해주세요.

• 2 weeks later...

The actor Lee Jung-jin "Premium Valentine's Night"

was held in Tokyo at shibuya O-East.

7:00 pm on Feb 14,

meet004.jpg 

Lee Jung Jin as an interview before the event, which started in April, satellite broadcast at the theater [PLAN B] as a fugitive shooting episodes on location in Japan, "Japanese location, location 7 in August - the hottest, It was the heat and fighting, "he said and memories.

"So many action scenes, but was worried about the injury, many of Jung Ji-hoon opposite of most fights (RAIN) and friends are breathing each other really well, shooting will be finished successfully without injury able. "

meet001.jpg

Also, "Mr Takenaka Naoto, Mr. Uehara Takako is a very good way, thankful that we played well," adding, "Historically, it was actor Naoto Takenaka favorite Datsu really an honor to co-star Tashi, Yunsona's become an interpreter, you will be happy to talk a lot, very bright spot us liven up the usual "how to play together and enjoy and Japanese actors.

Interest in the drama about "the cast is gorgeous, and South Korea, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macau, was shot in the Philippines. Faster development of the story, as well as action, there may be comedy, a fun episode for each city You can also view "and the PR.

meet002.jpg

Its newly launched fan club (http://leejungjin.com/) for the "I think a very meaningful place for communication and so that is when all the fans. In the future, through the fan club website I want to say your opinion and to consolidate, and many want to provide the latest information on me. really happy to be such a space, "and showed willingness.

And "February 14, 2011 was a really mean Ino Hukashi Sun. And more close to your day to say that it promises a lot of time with you. Today, Valentine's Day at this location I want to be forever memorable in my memories, memories'd make life memorable to all the fans, "the feeling of joy and hope.

Lee Jung Jin Valentine's day event in Tokyo, danced snow "falling on snow, more specialized meaning," he said merrily depth of emotion filled the hall with a fan. Open the fan on "helping themselves by knowing that all the fans in Japanese. Which can be delivered directly to your own words," raised loud cheers and talking to the fans.

meet003.jpg

PLAN B] [Fugitive episodes of such talk, RAIN (Jung Ji Hoon) and said it had also enjoyed and struggled in Japan and other overseas location. They also received a handmade Valentine gifts from fans, DJ Read fan messages to the wind, to spend time with fans and answer, finally shaking hands meeting, were also photographed.

Founded fan, [PLAN B] broadcast of the fugitives, Lee Jung Jin's popularity in Japan is likely to rise more and more.

[Correspondent Nozaki Tomoko]

Source: Chosun Ilbo

google translated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest noknok

---

Good Neighbors 20th anniversary

VOD LINK

Uploaded by GoodNeighborskr on Mar 24, 2011

굿네이버스 20주년을 축하하는

이정진 홍보대사님의 축하메세지 입니다.

스무 해 전에 시작된 소중한 약속

어린이들의 밝은 미소를 지켜주겠다는 약속

도움이 필요한 곳에 언제든지 달려가겠다는 약속

좋은 이웃의 약속은 지구촌에 희망을 자라게 했습니다

2011, 더 큰 사랑으로 더불어 사는 세상을 만들어 나가겠습니다

굿네이버스 20주년 사이트 : http://ow.ly/4liSn

gn20001.jpg gn20002.jpg gn20003.jpg gn20004.jpg gn20005.jpg gn20006.jpg gn20007.jpg gn20008.jpg gn20009.jpg gn20010.jpg gn20011.jpg gn20012.jpg gn20013.jpg

gn20014.jpg

----

link to download

http://www.4shared.com/video/OCCSfAhz/good_Nei.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest noknok

---

Interview in Japan on Feb 2011

Interview: Lee Jung-jin,

"Marriage is hard work ... from"

reposted : http://ozakyo.jp/korea/19809

csun004.jpg

Lee Jung-jin, but the role played by versatile [PLAN B] is a fugitive worked before, a social movie was released in Korea last November that [irreparable].

- What movie was the work irreparable] mean?

"I think it becomes infinitely harder we try to approach difficult, if you want it simply does not happen in our society around us, I think movies can be seen in surprisingly relaxed.'s Film The child molestation incidents that occur in, I've been dealing with heavy subject matter, that human events are taking place in it simply does not happen, for example a small misunderstanding, small mistake, prejudice against people I'm a movie dealing with something that I see how people "

- Who was convicted of sexual crimes役Dokoro the difficult child, why this work appeared.

"Until now, decided to do rather than do these characters, you could offer a lot of character. I thank my lucky on. Is that one encounters in such work"

csun001.jpg

--

- Fan (http://leejungjin.com/) that was established, what does it feel.

"I am very happy. But we like to hold a meeting or event so far was like a promotion of the drama. The plan is now, fan club information can be conveyed accurately and my fans, site could. Now is interesting and fun while you snuggle closer to the fans in Japan, you might have had an opportunity able to make the memories "

- I want to do any work.

"Now the photos, I can inform you the information immediately. I want to meet more frequently with the fans in Japan, by a great cast to work, and I hope to have on your fun time I "

csun002.jpg

--

- Japanese women are good at show emotion, but what do you think the Japanese fans.

"Are you for making our senior South Korean actors an opportunity to show what was hidden in a passionate Japanese women, as then follow, and I really appreciate. I foreigner There are in the same country as I feel like the same person in Asia. When I came to Japan rather than abroad came to, I think just in different words. So everyone in my form through drama I want to show up, I want to show you, my true form. I think communication is important that we take with great sincerity "

- Lee Jung-jin is great, but it is no rumor of her.

"What I do not and why rumors of the actress. (Laughs) I was best friends with actor Yeon Jeong-hoon, his wife is an actress Han Ga-in's.'s 6 months old Han Ga I was filming a drama about the role of lover, and did not even went for a drink once. It was also alarmed by Yeon Jung Hoon's, Why do your friends with the actress You do not even have the opportunity to go drinking. What did it a problem somewhere (laughs) "

csun003.jpg

- Frankly, your marriage plans.

"Hmmm ... and hard work. (Laughs) If you work hard, do not I ask you to take me to the woman.'ll Get the chance someday (laughs)"

---

translated by google

Guest noknok

----

Interview: Lee Jung Jin "RAIN played in only two and Shibuya"

csun1003.jpg

PLAN B] [latest drama in the fugitive RAIN (Rain) worked together with Lee Jung Jin opened the official Japanese fan club, and this time. He spoke to fans who visited Japan to celebrate the launch of a fan club meeting.

- PLAN B] fugitive drama will be broadcast from satellites in theaters April, your thoughts.

"This drama was originally made because it works with a view to Japan, China and other Asian, RAIN (Rain)'s, Mr. Lee Na-young has been cast Daniel Henney's. So expect to broadcast but I Teita been broadcast sooner than I expected, I am happy. I also [the fugitive PLAN B] have high expectations of promotion, we look forward to. Korean drama so far is very The charm of Korea where I think there is, this drama in Japan, so we shot over about a month in Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo, they think a new genre of drama you could see that the Japanese Trout "

csun1001.jpg

--

- Filming memories in Japan.

"Japan has not come far too many times, the hottest time in Kyoto, wearing a thick winter leather coat early in the morning, or to fight, will not have to run was very difficult . I knew that first summer in Japan is so hot. I have many action scenes anyway, I remember that very tired because of the heat "

-RAIN and episodes.

"Come to Tokyo from Osaka, Jung Ji-hoon and I (RAIN), said, only two were not playing around accompanied by manager. (Laughs) I went to photograph a picture of his hamburger shop and coffee shop been away, I have become a hot topic at that time listed a picture of the net, Korea and Japan .... We are so tired of shooting all night, so I eat fast food. eat at that time I still can not forget the taste of a hamburger or (laughs). to get to know each other contacts in Osaka, was going to look good restaurants to eat "

csun1002.jpg

--

- Did okay, but only two people speak Japanese.

"I will somehow. (Laughs) and has been shopping the streets of Shibuya, how those two really? Perhaps was imposing enough to be considered, could not say hello everyone. After a cup of coffee

-----

translated : google

credit : http://ozakyo.jp/korea/19811

---

• 2 weeks later...
Guest noknok

Actor Lee Jung Jin Decides to Leave “Qualifying Men”

By: cherryspirit@soompi

link news : http://www.soompi.com/news/actor-lee-jung-jin-decides-to-leave-qualifying-men

Why did Lee Jung Jin decide to leave KBS’s “Happy Sunday—Qualifying Men” all of a sudden?

a30f12602493ccf1061ffd55a58d6898_large.jpg

Lee Jung Jin participated in his last filming for “Qualifying Men” on the 19th. The actor has been continuously discussing about leaving the program for quite some time but had to delay his departure due to the ongoing long missions, inevitable departure of fellow cast member, and the production crew’s persistent opposition.

However, Lee Jung Jin decided now was the time to leave since there’s a high possibility that he might affect the other long missions, and also because the program recovered its pace as a new member—Yang Joon Hyuk—has recently joined the cast. On the 25th, the actor stated through his agency “My decision to join was a difficult one and even now it’s a very difficult decision for me. to leave. I learned so many invaluable lessons from carrying out various missions for over two years in ‘Qualifying Men' that I wouldn't have been able to learn elsewhere.”

41b43eaf0b00fe9482aec6584c15daba_large.jpg

He continued, “However, as I was part of the ‘Qualifying Men’ crew with awesome fellow cast members and a great production crew, I personally felt that there were things that I needed to improve on and regretted. Since I know my weakness, I felt that it was time to go back to my original area of specialty as an actor. I’m worried and sad about my current decision but I hope everyone understand that it was a difficult decision for me to make as the actor Lee Jung Jin.”

aeb8c6af5c29983707122fa5f99f6fe9_large.jpg

Lastly, he expressed his gratitude by stating “I’m truly thankful for my fellow cast mates Lee Kyung Kyu, Kim Gook Jin, Kim Tae Won, Lee Youn Suk, Yoon Hyung Bin, and lastly Kim Sung Min who must be having a hard time.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jin will be replaced by new member Jeon Hyun Moo who is a KBS announcer.

20110426_101821935418_0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest noknok

Lee Jung Jin steps off ‘Qualifications of Men’

with tears and parting gifts

by Denouement on May 8, 2011 at 10:38 pm

110509_lee.jpg

On May 8th, actor Lee Jung Jin bowed out of KBS’s variety program ‘Qualifications of Men’ due to his various drama and movie commitments.

To commemorate his withdrawl, he presented the members with gifts. Kim Guk Jin received couple tees, while Lee Gyung Kyu got a sweater and a photo album. Lee Gyung Kyu couldn’t help but shed a few tears once he received the gifts, and he sheepishly confessed, “I decided I wasn’t going to cry anymore”.

The castmates in turn prepared some gifts for Lee Jung Jin. Lee Yoon Suk gave him a heat-preserving water bottle, Yang Jun Hyuk a signed ball, Kim Guk Jin presented him with a gas gift card, and Kim Tae Won handed over a rosary.

Afterwards, Lee Jung Jin shared hugs with the members, saying, “I have nothing else to say but thank you, and I’m sorry.”

Meanwhile, the empty spot left behind by Lee Jung Jin will be filled by KBS announcer Jun Hyun Moo.

Source: TVReport via Daum

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/lee-jung-ji...d-parting-gifts