Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

็Dear willenette!!!

Did you know,This drama have english soft sub?

I try to search but I can't find it. :sweatingbullets:

http://upic.me/i/ep/fugitiveplan.b.e06.1010014-tile6.jpg

Hi noknok, there's chinese sub so far for last night episode but I'm sure Eng subs will follow later.....Please check & want to refer you to Fugitive thread here.....In the meantime, here's the link for Episode 6, which was just aired last night..... :sweatingbullets:

Episode 6

http://www.tudou.com...ew/WpVxYbgbNbI/

10-15] 10-10-13 The Fugitive Plan B @ Y-STAR News

credit//ystarchannel1@youtube, ratoka

My link

Thank you willenette ^^

---------------------

LJJ interview at Pusan [translated Amu San]

Men should be able to cook Ramen

73ec73f3e4721490914e56dc0bb159f5.jpg

b1-vert.jpg

thank you amudena san (Translated)

-------------------

VOD

Select TV MBC 15 October 2010

ljjse.jpg

My Link

catch JJ :sweatingbullets:

Guest kimdaiphong

Thank noknok for your post.:D

Lee Jung Jin, Chun Jung Myung , Jang Geun Suk, Lee Sun Geun, 4 Stars 4 Style for ‘NUOVO’ Jacket from Italy.

Lee Jung Jin, Chun Jung Myung , Jang Geun Suk, Lee Sun Geun, 4 Stars 4 Style for ‘NUOVO’ Jacket from Italy. ‘NUOVO’ was released in Italy in the 1950s.

57197_49212_812.jpg

Shoulder and elbow patches and checkered pattern of the quilting leather lining and down, unlike traditional emphasis on detail, down to a design more sensitive to the warm, offer for winter season.

4 Stars 4 Style in the pictorial image is different from the usual warm, rough masculine charm to view ‘Military’ concept has been taken, photos shoot at studio in Gangnam.

2010 staging of military look hot trend this pictorial photographers were shooting GQ and Arena, the author, with high cut will be released soon.

Guest kimdaiphong

Hey! Everybody! Do you know! Lee Jung Jin made his own twister. w00t.gifw00t.gif . Let's come and go freely to attack his house because his lateness tongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif

tung tăng tung tăng tung tăng

http://www.itgling.com/jjlee

itgl1001.jpg

link

“garbage can Day”

is the event start by itgling while itgling is the communication tool in korea .

link

hello everyone , I am JJ ..

I start to use itgling via friend’s introduce by chance ,

I can got the online feedback when I wrote the msg , so just feel interesting in it ~ K

I will come sometimes , but since the drama / movie & TV program , can not come frequently.

But I don’t want to be repentant of busy work , so would like to do what I want …

Noted the news of garbage can Day in itgling .

We can share your goods via public sale & the public sale income will contribute to some place where it need .

This is the good event launched by Itgling , the idea come up with me that i must join it ..

So , I take some cherish to the garbage can Day , hope who kindness will buy it .

Heared that the fund will contribute to Africa TONS which served by priest call이태석.

So I am deeply touched …

My tiny idea have spreaded to everyone …

Seems everyone in Itgling are touched by ' Don't cry for me sudan' , I am so happy for this .

Although many shortage of me , can not forget the story of 이태석 & experience his touch , do not forget to live for help the others who in need …

The things I take there are below : I PHONE’s sheath / cap / glasses

For the informations & photos of these three things I will wrote & pasted in follow page ,

Pls offer the price you prefer in comment column , pls treat it sincerely due to it is the public sale ^^

Really hope the suitable people can get these things . hope everyone can join this fully of meaning event !!!

-----

itgl004.jpg

itgl003.jpg

link

[garbage can Day] I PHONE’s sheath

dermic by handmade , Unique in the world

it comes from the boss of I PHONE’s shop , I only used for a week .

I willing to donate since it is really a good event . ~KK

Ah , I will sign on it .

------

itgl002.jpg

link

[garbage can Day] Cap

the trademark of one’s drinking on it . I had wear it while play golf .

This cap is only player can wear , I got it in a special way. (smile)

I will sign on it also , hope wear it in good mood ^^

-----

itgl001.jpg

link

[garbage can Day] glasses

Got it as a present after took photos in magazine before , can take it as accouterment for outing

This autumn , to be a fashion man with this glasses . is it ok ? (smile)

english translated by virginia1981

Thank you very much virginia :wub:

-------------------

RunJungjin's twitter

tw001.jpg

------

thanks nok for the article,i just wish the translation was a little better.LJJ is looking sexier than ever now it is time for him to find his soulmate.

yes he should ^^ may be he found someone already na .5555 :P