To All Those General Hospital Fans...

Guest 5upergirl

Guest 5upergirl

help me bring back Laura Spencer..click on..

Being Im so young, I really never got what the big deal was with the whole Luke & Laura thing, but after these last few eppys, I totally get it. It was very emotional to watch Luke trying to coax her back to him. And then when Lucky, Lulu & Nikolas arrived it got even more intense. All of the actors involved gave heartfelt performances and they made GF's comeback all it should have been.i've made a petition to give to the producers of GH to bring back Genie Francis aka Laura back onto the show for GOOD! so please support me if want this as well!

Sign the petition to save Laura Spencer!!!

240px-Lukeandlaura.jpgLukeLaura.jpg

LL1.jpgLL2.jpg

n58010287_32097023_974.jpgn58010287_32105012_598.jpg

Don't they look soooo cute together ?!? so come on and sign the petition...sign it anyways if you don't know what I'm talking about it =P

SIGN IT & SPREAD THE WORD!

hehehhehehehe, wow ill admit i do enjoy american soaps hahaha. and i love general hospital even thou i stopped watching because im not liking the storylines. but i thought she already came back on. im not sure if it permanent but i know she is back

Guest 5upergirl

hehehhehehehe, wow ill admit i do enjoy american soaps hahaha. and i love general hospital even thou i stopped watching because im not liking the storylines. but i thought she already came back on. im not sure if it permanent but i know she is back

she's on for only a limited run..until november 22 and then she's back to her catatonic state...my petition is to keep her on the show permanently or recurring..so sign it =Dd

Lol nooooooo, Carly and Sonny 4ever!

As much as I like Sonny with Brenda, I like him better with Carly.

I like Jax and Brenda though.

oh no we belong in different ships huh? i'm a total CarLo fan! Tamara Braun's Carly though. TnT CarLo Forever! lol I really don't like Sonny with anyone..he's better off alone..or being friends with Alexis.

I didn't catch Brenda on the show though, i heard she and sonny were a hot supercouple.

I like Jasam and Nem too. I hate Liason lol

I love GH... that's really the only soap i watch... but lately i've been work so much that i don't have time to watch it... The only character i really like, have and will always, is Jason Mogan...

oh no we belong in different ships huh? i'm a total CarLo fan! Tamara Braun's Carly though. TnT CarLo Forever! lol I really don't like Sonny with anyone..he's better off alone..or being friends with Alexis.

I didn't catch Brenda on the show though, i heard she and sonny were a hot supercouple.

I like Jasam and Nem too. I hate Liason lol

Yeh Sonny and Brenda were a hot couple

but I Jax and Brenda were a match made in heaven IMO.

I also like Jason and Sam

and Liz and Lucky just need to stay together.

I liked the very first Carly as well who was played by Sarah Brown, she was the best.

But I want Tamara back

Archived