Relationship advice

Mohd Najib

So, there this girl i like and we have been texting for a few weeks now and even went out together with our friend once. Just today, i found out that she has a bf and the proper way to do is to just back out and move on.

Was just wondering, do i need to apologize for always texting her and then stop texting her or just stopped texting her immediately. 

9 minutes ago, Mohd Najib said:

So, there this girl i like and we have been texting for a few weeks now and even went out together with our friend once. Just today, i found out that she has a bf and the proper way to do is to just back out and move on.

Was just wondering, do i need to apologize for always texting her and then stop texting her or just stopped texting her immediately. 

Just tell her why you won’t be texting as often as you don’t want to a third party to her relationship. Suddenly stopping might make you seem like a heartless jerk . It’s not like she’s married . You never know if circumstances change later . Even if you’re gonna end something , leave a good impression & don’t burn bridges. :) Good luck ! 

16 hours ago, Jason Lowes said:

I'm lowes from united States My bf of 6 years broke up with me 2 months ago. I was so heart broken and devastated because i love him so much, he didn't even tell me what i did wrong. I had to confined in my friend who told me about this great spell caster called Lord Masuka who had helped her get her man back, i emailed him as she instructed, he promised me that he gonna come back to me in less than 48 hours, i thought it was a fairy tale but i did all he instructed, to my greatest surprise my bf who refuse to take my calls, called me begging for forgiveness that he so sorry for leaving me, now we are living happily together with much love than i expected, all thanks to lord masuka for the joy he had return back to me, he's a good man, he can help you too. 

To who ever reading this post.. friendly reminder.. dont believe this guy. Not a believer myself and when search online.. lits of bad review.. plus the text was a copy and paste with slight modification

Archived