[MANGA/ANIME] Doraemon!

Guest Darkshrimp

Guest Millou

I love doraemon!!! i watched it when i was on vacation in hk, i even didn't want to go shopping because of doraemon...

in canto is used to called ding dong...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshoo

i still love doraemon but i downloaded from a site but they only have chinese subtitles :(. hes so cute!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest F2TSwithSHINHWA

Doraemon has always been my favorite!! I love him to death! I grew up watching/reading about him ever since I was like 3-4...still to this day, I collect all the items that has his face on it and would re-read all the mangas I own ever so often..I'm a freak when it comes to him xDDD

They need to produce more of his products >_<

• 3 months later...
Guest d.j smile

AW! It's so cute! (if i';m thinking of the right thing!) I got some Doraemon stickers from KFC b4, i think I got them about 3 years ago but I still hav them all right now!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest lillixe

i love doreamon(i still watch it), i watched almost all the movies/anime in canto when i was younger and im waiting for the new movies to come out (hopefully some kind soul dubs it in canto or subs in in english)

btw does anyone know a site where i can watch Nobita's Wannyan Space-Time Odyssey >_< someone had it on youtube but i think they quit uploading it

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kayzpal

Doraemon is classic!

I once read the ending of Doraemon online but I heard it's fake (not writen by the original writer, Fujiko Fujio). It's sad though. But I think it is better if Doraemon has no ending. xD

I find Doraemon's plot really touching...

Guest daulism

doraemon's so awesome =^^= i really <3 the gadgets where you can make a miniature town :3 and thats like 1st episode ahahah

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

I heard somewhere that the ending was that Nobita wakes up and it was all a dream to him. =(. I love Doraemon. I learned a little cantonese when I was younger but when my grandma moved, i stopped hearing cantonese regularly, so whenever she visits, she buys me Doraemon(or ting tong) video dubbed in cantonese for me to watch to try to learn more canto while she isn't there. I think i still have the tapes some where. my mom asked me if i wanted to throw them away when we moved. i agreed to throw away some other anime but not Doraemon, i love it too much to throw them away.

• 5 years later...
Guest Minty MinaD

Doraemon is the best >< I miss this cute blue robot cat~ hehe I wonder what equipment would everyone want the most? I wish I had his time machine...

Guest tattoofans

Yeah, i like doremon cartoon's show because they always try to show us something new and interesting.

• 2 months later...

Archived