The Hairstyle Tutorial Thread

Guest xosweetie

Guest SUKIloo

How do you achieve a hairstyle like the pictures below ? (Ulzzang Ryanghee)

Haha , it may seem like " oh , just tie your hair into a bun and clip your bangs "

but Ryanghee makes it look so " pro " XP

Ryanghee01.jpgRyanghee02.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zealain

fobby hairstyles are so cute... lol

i finally got the bun with chopstick tutorial by using a knitting needle xD works a lot better than a pen or pencil... and this method stays in place a lot better than some other methods i've tried too =)

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys know if there's a simple way to attach hair (no ponytail) ???

I look at the previous posts and they all look complicate to me.

1. It's in Japanese and the pictures are small...

2. I don't have a lot of hair.

3. I have a "hair line" (split in the middle)

O_O I need to look for a hairstyle for prom that's why >___>

Guest `Niiie

you know the best is to go online to i think seventeen.com or something liek that

i check and ocme back later to edit

anyways, they show alot of hair doS to match whatever outfit youre wearing

for ex: if u wear tube top then let your hair down and curlS the end liek this blah blah balh.

u know what i mean right.

I will come back later to edit and post pictures up

hope it helps

Guest delightful123

random question:

i kinda want some waves.. but i'm really bad at using a curling iron (plus it's so damaging to my hair!)... so i usually make two french braids in my hair while it's sitll kinda wet before i go to bed... it doesn't work that well though hahaha... should i make them into buns instead???

Guest jolie pomme

random question:

i kinda want some waves.. but i'm really bad at using a curling iron (plus it's so damaging to my hair!)... so i usually make two french braids in my hair while it's sitll kinda wet before i go to bed... it doesn't work that well though hahaha... should i make them into buns instead???

Yah, rub some gel in your hair while its damp, and separate it into four sections and make four small buns, then wait for it to dry. I read that in a magazine once, I wish I still had the tutorial.

Guest ringomaru

i tried the low bun hairstyle, but i think my hair is still too short since the bun kept coming apart TT-TT

thanks anyways for the tutorial :D

Guest Moody

man i tried all those above and they are humm... little uncomfy. Its soo loose everytime i walk or move it feel as if someones pulling my hair. -=[

Guest Paroxysmal

Heh, does anyone know how to do this hairstyle; especially the bun part? I can't seem to make it look right. ><;

CO2503.jpg

Guest x kisekiboshi

ahh ~ yay i finaly learned how to do the bun.

but now that i want to buy the big shiny hairties that people in the selling thread have, i can't find it !

i know that there is one girl who sells only these hairties where it's really big hairties that have huge shiny designs on them (haha bad description) but yeah. the typical 'fobby' hairties. can someone direct me to her shop? that'd be great !

thanks!

Are you talking about this? http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=3471924

Hope I helped ^^;v

Guest PURPLEjUiCE

i wish i had long hair like those fobs ;_; those styles are pretty cute

but my hair is so short i get mistaken for super junior kids sometimes T__T

i have short to medium length hair so if anyone would like some tutorials

feel free to ask (: ill post a sample up in a little bit

Guest witchyangelkk

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w63/cho...cam_1206_17.jpg

Can someone translate this? I'd like to this kind of hairstyle.

I think you'll do alot better just looking at the pictures than reading the words...

I cant read a word of Japanese... but i managed to do my hair like that... =P

Well not EXACTLY.. coz the haircurler hates me... but its not as difficult as it looks ^^

its such a pretty hairstyle =D

- HaiKi

Archived